Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:31 #101

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Do bullets fired from a rifle tend to stop at the first body they enter? How hard is it to kill 50 out of a few hundred people on a packed dance floor?

Witness say and the shooter was just standing in the front door with automatic AR-15.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:32 #102

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Your a fuckin joke raggy ..... a total POS - it's obvious what it's all about - don't tell me to step away from anything - you scumbag .

If you want to believe this fuckin hoax - go ahead but don't you ever tell me what to do - you worthless slime fuck.

If you want to get personal, have at it, you paranoid mental case.

LOL - I'd say quite the reverse - I know NO ONE died here or at Sandy Hook , Boston. Paris, Brussels , and 50 over scam hoax events - they did one a few miles down the road from me at a local High School a yr back .....Oregon, CA freeway - the list goes on ......

see I'm NOT worried about getting killed by gunfire - I don't want guns banned or my rights taken from me ......
but these HOAXES will be used to do so .

Now you go run along raggy fuck head and leave the thinking to some peeps who still can .

wow .. could you possibly be stupid enough to think that america has no whackos?
wow ... stunned.

LOL - the arch bend over bum boy speaks :hahano:

I think we all know the crime rates - esp. the black on black ones - the suicide by cop stats - and the ever increasing call for 'kill whitey' these days ......
I'm talking her about a hoax that wasn't even 'staged' that well - with very bad crisis actors and very poor / bogus 'officials' standing there LYING to the public .......... so WHO are the REAL
The REAL crime here is this brainwashing of peeps to think you sad homo's need protection - when you've just been lifted to hollowcost status .......
Enjoy your gay pride month bum biker and remember some of us KNOW who and WHAT you are - a another POS scum who screwed so many peeps up and comes here to clean and redeem all that foulness off them from the pit.

If YOU think this actually happened - your a complete idiot - just pushing your gay agenda. LOL :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:35 #103

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ moron.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:36 #104

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If they were to show graphic images of the victims, you'd have tards like peekay22 going through every frame looking for clues to "debunk" it, and if nothing is shown, it's because there was nothing to show.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:39 #105

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Do bullets fired from a rifle tend to stop at the first body they enter? How hard is it to kill 50 out of a few hundred people on a packed dance floor?

Witness say and the shooter was just standing in the front door with automatic AR-15.

and if this doesn't PROVE what a total scam it is :facepalm:

they can't even get the gun fire ' on the same page ' or where the 'shooter' was .......

like I said - does that look like a massacre scene in daylight - LOL :wissl:

.... crises actors - poor staging - and lies .........

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:42 #106

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
If they were to show graphic images of the victims, you'd have tards like peekay22 going through every frame looking for clues to "debunk" it, and if nothing is shown, it's because there was nothing to show.

meaning ? that it no one died ? - what's your point raghead - was it real or not ? make yourself clear or fuck off.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:47 #107

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Hillary is currently on FOX News - couldn't watch, talking about the shooting. Waiting for the Cricket Highlights at 1900 BST. Have been to Old Trafford Ragnarok and even Salford back in the Day (1971 lol). Boddingtons was a revelation. (just a bit of OT chit chat).

Truth is anti-semitic

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:34 #108

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
What i never understand is why is there never any phone footage of these things? Everybody has a camera phone hardly anythinh happens these days without being recorded by somebody. Especially in a club, yet none of a mass shooting.
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 19:35 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, rodin

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:36 #109

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

GENE ROSEN AWARD !!!
:chuckle:

Orlando Shooting HOAX Crisis Actor May be the WORST Ever!!

100% Proof Actors Used in Orlando Shooting Hoax EXPOSED

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:41 #110

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
How did 40 shots kill 50 people and wound 53? Ridiculous.

Trained by Martin Bryant. :cool2:

Even sim Adam Lanza couldn't have dreamt to have a 200% efficiency with "his" "bullets" coming out of a heavy "machine gun". :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:44 #111

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
what heavy machine gun or were you joking? I thought he had handguns and a bushmaster semi ar-15 which was found in the car but was said to have been the weapon used by the coroner wayne carver.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 19:44 by Voltaire.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:44 #112

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Your a fuckin joke raggy ..... a total POS - it's obvious what it's all about - don't tell me to step away from anything - you scumbag .

If you want to believe this fuckin hoax - go ahead but don't you ever tell me what to do - you worthless slime fuck.

If you want to get personal, have at it, you paranoid mental case.

LOL - I'd say quite the reverse - I know NO ONE died here or at Sandy Hook , Boston. Paris, Brussels , and 50 over scam hoax events - they did one a few miles down the road from me at a local High School a yr back .....Oregon, CA freeway - the list goes on ......

see I'm NOT worried about getting killed by gunfire - I don't want guns banned or my rights taken from me ......
but these HOAXES will be used to do so .

Now you go run along raggy fuck head and leave the thinking to some peeps who still can .

Go Lizzy! :thumbup: :thumbup:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:46 #113

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
what heavy machine gun or were you joking? I thought he had handguns and a bushmaster semi ar-15 which was found in the car but was said to have been the weapon used by the coroner wayne carver.

Allegedly non-existing Adam Lanza had multiple guns, of which some heavy. The 90 lbs guy couldn't have possibly carried them, let alone reach a 96.6 % accuracy shooting them.

From the few bits I got from this latest hoax, it is very "Sandy Hoax-like".
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 19:50 #114

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
if it keeps going on a steady pace, then eventually the ethnic people will be cleansed anyway.

there is no such thing as "ethnic canadians."

Oh no?

:yerright:

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 20:00 #115

• Flare
Am wondering what the effects are of firing full metal jackets into a dense crowd... I think these rounds will slice through everyone or not..?

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 20:11 #116

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
if it keeps going on a steady pace, then eventually the ethnic people will be cleansed anyway.

there is no such thing as "ethnic canadians."

Oh no?

:yerright:

first nations people are not "ethnic canadians," as their cultures predate canada.
that is why they call themselves "FIRST Nations."

FWIW ... i think it is deplorable that the canadian govt still calls them "indians."
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 20:14 by bd.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 20:12 #117

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
Am wondering what the effects are of firing full metal jackets into a dense crowd... I think these rounds will slice through everyone or not..?

yes ... particularly at close range.
shot at head level in a crowd, one could certainly kill two, or even three with one shot.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 20:15 #118

• Lizzy
  • Gold Member
I reckon Obama will make an UN - Constitutional gun grab before he leaves office. Besides the TPP / TIPP global Corp takeover becoming law - this will be his last major piece of work for the JWO.

www.activistpost.com/2016/06/5-reasons-to-question-the-official-story-of-the-orlando-shooting.html

5 Reasons to Question the Official Story of the Orlando Shooting
TOPICS:Brandon TurbevilleFBIISISOrlando Shooting

June 13, 2016

police-850054_960_720By Brandon Turbeville

As more and more evidence emerges regarding the mass shooting in an Orlando gay club that resulted in the death of at least 52 people and many more injured, signs are increasingly pointing toward the possibility of a false flag operation.

Already, a number of points lend credence to those who might suggest that intelligence agencies more so than desert-dwelling terrorist organizations are responsible for organizing and directing the attacks. A number of questionable aspects regarding this shooting include:

The FBI knew about the shooter and investigated him prior to the attack.
The shooter had a connection to a known ISIS recruiter.
The shooter’s father was a former “Afghan presidential candidate” who supported the Taliban.
The FBI’s history in creating terrorism.

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen has now been revealed as the gunman in the Orlando club attack. According to mainstream reports, Mateen carried an AR-15 rifle and a handgun into the Pulse club around 2 a.m. and started shooting, killing 50 people and wounding 53. A stand-off ensued which lasted for about 3 hours before a SWAT team crashed into the building with an armored vehicle and killed Mateen.

Mateen had allegedly pledged allegiance to ISIS before the shooting by calling 911 and stating allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi as well as mentioning the Tsarnaev brothers. Mateen was an American citizen born to Afghan parents from Port St. Lucie, Florida, about a 125 miles away from Orlando, a distance which he allegedly drove to commit the attack.
FBI Foreknowledge, ISIS Sympathies, Taliban Ties

What may at first sound like an instance of senseless violence, brings with it a number of other questions. For instance, the FBI was already well aware of Mateen and his connections to radical jihad and terrorism. According to CNN’s article, “50 Killed in Florida Nightclub, Shooter Pledged ISIS Allegiance,” two officials tell CNN that the FBI had investigated Mateen at some point for possibly having ties to or sympathizing with Islamic extremism. A law enforcement official said there were two cases opened involving Mateen but the probes didn’t result in enough evidence to charge him with anything.

The investigations were reported by a number of mainstream media organizations and later confirmed by the FBI itself during a press conference. The FBI admitted that Mateen had been interviewed by agents twice in 2013 due to comments made about radical jihad which were overheard by coworkers. He was interviewed for a third time one year later due to his connection to Moner Mohammad Abu Salha, an American who had traveled from Florida to train in Syria and later to return to the United States in order to recruit other Americans to fight in the Western-backed terrorist brigades attempting to overthrow secular and legitimate government, Bashar Al Assad.

Salha allegedly returned to Syria and blew himself up in a suicide bombing. It is also interesting to note that Mateen’s father Seddique Mateen is a political personality in his own right having hosted a TV show and apparently declared himself a presidential candidate for Afghanistan. Seddique has denounced the Pakistani government and expressed support and encouragement for the Taliban movement.

Still, the question regarding the fact that Mateen was on the FBI’s radar is extremely important. One key aspect suggesting a false flag that should be looked for soon after the attack is any possible connection the suspect or group of suspects may have had with intelligence agencies. A connection to any one of these organizations and institutions may go some length in explaining how the attack was coordinated, the motivation of the perpetrators, the actual involvement (or not) of the suspects, and who actually directed the operation. For instance, on 9/11, many of the alleged hijackers had previously had close contact with the FBI, CIA, and other high-level intelligence agencies (both home and abroad). Likewise, the Tsarnaev brothers who have been accused of masterminding and carrying out the Boston Bombing had ties to the FBI before the attack.

In many instances, connections to certain military agencies and communities should serve as the same red flag as connections to intelligence agencies since these institutions have largely been blended together.
The FBI’s sordid history of organizing terrorist attacks

Indeed, the FBI has had a long history in creating, organizing and facilitating terrorist attacks in order to bust them at the last minute and claim credit for stopping terror attacks. The FBI also has a long history of investigating, monitoring and interviewing suspects of high-profile terrorist attacks before those attacks were committed but doing nothing about them.

As Tony Cartalucci writes in his article, “US Law Enforcement Knew Florida Shooter BEFORE Shooting,”........... more at link

I don't think the 'shooter' had any muslim links - working for zio- jew G4S ........all the other guff about his past is make believe / lies ........

They just added another group to major victim status - the FBI just go along with staged hoax and I doubt you'll find one genuine State or National official in the media ........

That the news doesn't have to be the truth , along with all this faked crap should tell anyone with a flicker of awareness what 's going on .

I wonder who gets the donations this time ? LOL

These crisis actors are scum - a dime a piece .
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Gaia

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 14 Jun 2016 00:57 #119

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
"a gun grab," is certainly not needed.
however ...
the shooter was on the FBI terrorist watchlist, had a history of domestic violence, and still was able to purchase an assault weapon.
surely, someone like this, not getting a gun would not violate the second amendment.
'muricans are fucked in the head if they cannot see the problem.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 14 Jun 2016 01:05 #120

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
the """shooter"""

Shoot up and learn, or stay silently away. :wissl:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare