Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:06 #81

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
Am wondering about bd's opinion about this, and if he still backs mass-immigration.

never did.
i vehemently support controlled immigration.
canada is currently working, for the last several months, on 25,000 Syrian immigrants, on top of our usual immigration policies.
our immigrants are coming from camps in the ME, not arriving on our shore en masse.

that said, i'm amazed at the morons that cry "HOAX" everytime a tragedy like this occurs.
like the world really has no lone whackos ... um .. ya.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:14 #82

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
Am starting to wonder if Dots is some sort of Alex Jones like shill... telling a lot of truth, but twisting crucial details to spread disinfo.

Talk to me, what's the issue and how did i twist crucial details?

Please go back in this thread and find some of my post then quote them if you need a further breakdown.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:20 #83

• Flare
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
Am wondering about bd's opinion about this, and if he still backs mass-immigration.

never did.
i vehemently support controlled immigration.
canada is currently working, for the last several months, on 25,000 Syrian immigrants, on top of our usual immigration policies.
our immigrants are coming from camps in the ME, not arriving on our shore en masse.

that said, i'm amazed at the morons that cry "HOAX" everytime a tragedy like this occurs.
like the world really has no lone whackos ... um .. ya.

Wether it's controlled-immigration or not... if it keeps going on a steady pace, then eventually the ethnic people will be cleansed anyway.

Btw.. this mass-immigration is also controlled, as it is being used to bring destruction upon us all.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:27 #84

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
if it keeps going on a steady pace, then eventually the ethnic people will be cleansed anyway.

there is no such thing as "ethnic canadians."
we are a nation of immigrants that followed invaders.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:29 #85

• Flare
.......... wrote:
Flare wrote:
Am starting to wonder if Dots is some sort of Alex Jones like shill... telling a lot of truth, but twisting crucial details to spread disinfo.

Talk to me, what's the issue and how did i twist crucial details?

Please go back in this thread and find some of my post then quote them if you need a further breakdown.
White countries are bringing in people from the Middle East where they still stone women in the street in front of cheering crowds.

White countries are bringing in people from the Middle East where they throw gay people off buildings in front of cheering crowds.

White countries are bringing in people from Africa where they put tires around people and burn them alive while crowds cheer.

White countries are bringing in people from Africa where a million people chopped each other up with machetes over tribalism.

:arowup:

The fact that you keep blaming the whites all the time, while not pointing out it are the jews running the show, with white traitors helping them.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:30 #86

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Total scam - hoax - crisis actors and millions of dumb sheep .

The lying lamestream is playing this like 911 . BBC / RT America have had it running non-stop for over 16 hours .
Anyone watching 5 mins of this with a functioning aware brain can see the hoax a mile off .

Gays and LGBT's have now risen to the ranks off Hollowco$t victims .

I'm just going to put a few quotes / vids in ...

I watched an hour of it for entertainment :hahano: .........

from the helicopter in daylight - nothing was happening - just looked like a normal parking lot .
At night - all I saw was an unmarked black truck with several peeps - and a few cops with black panys and T shirt with "POLICE' on the back - NO official police clothes - and NO SWAT team ...... 2-3 peeps being carried down the street - NO blood and put in open ummarked black truck .
Total Farce.

Body count went from 20 down to 10 back to 20 then they upped it to 50 LOL.

quotes ...........
Watching CNN news I've learned:

- the gunman walked past an off duty police guard outside the club. I guess the policeman didn't notice the assault rifle the gunman had. Maybe he had a really really big coat on... despite it being Florida and Florida is warm. ??
- the gunman takes hostages ASAP and goes off the ladies' bathroom, yet manages to shoot over 100 people.
- the gunman makes a phone call to the police - talk about multi tasking - he's got hostages, he's shooting people. Did the gunman ask for the music to be turned down so he could make a call I wonder?

Is this all a bit fishy?

"Off course its gay pride month world wide and I'd hate to suggest that this helps promote the 'turning young people gay and transgenda' agenda. I have attended several gay prides myself even though i'm not gay, but I have friends who are, but I can't help but notice how much LGBT is being pushed on young people. The NME music mag aimed at young people is free to pick up now, so I grab one most weeks and I've been surprised at how many pansexual, bisexual or refused to accept a label young musicians there are. Seems to be this is really being encouraged. Even when Prince died the NME made out prince was some kind of transgenda/pansexual icon, which he wasn't. '

" so Mayor Buddy says, "hundreds of lives were saved through the course of that night" thanks to the heroic actions of the police and emergency services. Thank goodness, other wise the death toll might have been, say, 500 dead and 530 injured, perhaps, extrapolating from the official narrative.

Everyone was wonderful in this drill. The FBI, the medical examiner, were wonderful in making the "identifications"

(did anyone see the medical examiner ? - he looked like a homeless street bum )

"It will take a lot more than a reporter saying "it happened" to convince me.

They claim this Omar bloke was not religious and had no affiliation to any terrorist organisation, yet the headlines scream, "ISIS declares war on gays.' That is a huge presumption before any serious investigation. However, it's all about engendering sympathy for the LGBT community, hatred for "intolerant" Islam and more pressure on the Second Ammendment. "

Nothing hangs together - per usual .
and if they can't tell the difference between party noise and an heavy gun-fire something's wrong ....

this is how history ( and money ) is made now - donations' up over a Million .........LOL and peeps will be way too brainwashed to even attempt to see the truth ....

The 'worst' hoax ever - tv will say the 'worst' massacre stateside ever - what a joke ..........

:hahano: :hahano: :hahano: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 17:31 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:33 #87

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
No, you and the whole fucking Hoax Brigade are the jokers. Step away from the keyboard, it's making you ill.

I was just waiting for somebody to start blabbing on about how Dale Cregan, the illuminati's one-eyed cop killer was a great big fake, so I could use personal knowledge to shut you fucks up, but surprisingly, it never happened. Seems like it has to fit a certain gun-grabbing narrative to be considered hoax material these days.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 17:36 by ragnarok.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:36 #88

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
and BTY - the shooter worked for G4S ......... and I doubt anyone is dead - injured - unaccounted for ect ect ......

- the jews attempted to usurp M. Ali's funeral and then give us this carp instead. - very shoddy POS hoax.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:38 #89

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH

OK, let me get this straight, 50 people dead, 53 people injured = 103 shot. One bullet each equals 103 bullets (if you are a master marksman and everyone was tied down.) If you just run in there and randomly shoot up the place, plus shoot at the cops, you would need 200 or more bullets. Each magazine holds a maximum of 30 bullets aprox. Time to reload a mag = 10 sec. You would need 7 mags to pull it off. It would be physically impossible to do that much damage with one person...
the Wikipedia for the ar-15 is already updated to include a "controversy for use in mass shootings" section that lists San Bernardino, Sandy Hook, and already, this Orlando shooting. Isn't that quaint?

Bent as a nine bob note
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:39 #90

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Oh, so there's a dead shooter, but no gays were hurt in the making of this production, amirite?

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:40 #91

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
No, you and the whole fucking Hoax Brigade are the jokers. Step away from the keyboard, it's making you ill.

I was just waiting for somebody to start blabbing on about how Dale Cregan, the illuminati's one-eyed cop killer was a great big fake, so I could use personal knowledge to shut you fucks up, but surprisingly, it never happened. Seems like it has to fit a certain gun-grabbing narrative to be considered hoax material these days.

Your a fuckin joke raggy ..... a total POS - it's obvious what it's all about - don't tell me to step away from anything - you scumbag .

If you want to believe this fuckin hoax - go ahead but don't you ever tell me what to do - you worthless slime fuck.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:41 #92

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do bullets fired from a rifle tend to stop at the first body they enter? How hard is it to kill 50 out of a few hundred people on a packed dance floor?

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:43 #93

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
Your a fuckin joke raggy ..... a total POS - it's obvious what it's all about - don't tell me to step away from anything - you scumbag .

If you want to believe this fuckin hoax - go ahead but don't you ever tell me what to do - you worthless slime fuck.

If you want to get personal, have at it, you paranoid mental case.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:45 #94

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
the christian right, which is neither, has introduced hundreds of anti-LGBTQ bills in the last few years.
amazing that most are still blamiong islam for shit like this.
AMERICA ... LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:46 #95

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Oh, so there's a dead shooter, but no gays were hurt in the making of this production, amirite?

Yes and NO - are you blind as well as completely dumb NO dead shooter - NO dead people . .......

so where are the pics at the hospital ? the morgue ? the REAL police and ambulance services ? NOWHERE ......... THEY ARE ALL FAKE ACTORS -
THE SAME MO EVERY TIME - PROVE - that real shots rang out - REAL dead bodies were there - REAL injured ........your a fucking jew joke raggy - that's all you are...........
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 18:17 by Lizzy.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:46 #96

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH

...Just too convenient
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 17:53 #97

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

LOL - I'd say quite the reverse - I know NO ONE died here or at Sandy Hook , Boston. Paris, Brussels , and 50 over scam hoax events - they did one a few miles down the road from me at a local High School a yr back .....Oregon, CA freeway - the list goes on ......

see I'm NOT worried about getting killed by gunfire - I don't want guns banned or my rights taken from me ......
but these HOAXES will be used to do so .

Now you go run along raggy fuck head and leave the thinking to some peeps who still can .
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:00 #98

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

LOL - I'd say quite the reverse - I know NO ONE died here or at Sandy Hook , Boston. Paris, Brussels , and 50 over scam hoax events - they did one a few miles down the road from me at a local High School a yr back .....Oregon, CA freeway - the list goes on ......

see I'm NOT worried about getting killed by gunfire - I don't want guns banned or my rights taken from me ......
but these HOAXES will be used to do so .

Now you go run along raggy fuck head and leave the thinking to some peeps who still can .

wow .. could you possibly be stupid enough to think that america has no whackos?
wow ... stunned.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:16 #99

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

YES - are you blind as well as completely dumb ?

so where are the pics at the hospital ? the morgue ? the REAL police and ambulance services ? NOWHERE ......... THEY ARE ALL FAKE ACTORS -
THE SAME MO EVERY TIME - PROVE - that real shots rang out - REAL dead bodies were there - REAL injured ........your a fucking jew joke raggy - that's all you are...........

It's your job to disprove these things, as you are the one making the extraordinary claims that require better evidence than supposition to be deemed convincing.

Shooting at Gay Nightclub PULSE in Orlando Florida 13 Jun 2016 18:25 #100

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Whatever your view is as to whether people died or not, there are witness statements which go against the official line.

I find it better to wait and see a story emerge before making a decision even if that means a month or more. Anyway, as with most of these recent shootings, there are anomalies with this one. Did people Die in this club? No idea.

The following story suggests more than one shooter - so why? If no one was to die, you only need one (non)shooter. Then again you could have a second shooter to shoot the (non)shooter. If you actually wanted a massive death toll it would make sense to have more than one shooter, altho Baruch Goldstein, probably under some kind of MK Ultra control, managed this result in his Purimfest shooting in a Palestinian mosque:
The attack left 29 people dead and 125 wounded.[4] Goldstein was only stopped after he was overpowered and beaten to death by survivors.

Back to Orlando

Eyewitness account from within Pulse nightclub

brief extract more at link

www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/eyewitness-account-from-within-pulse-nightclub/nrfJF/
He said he never saw the gunman, who was in an adjacent room about 20 feet away. He said he thought the initial burst of gunfire lasted eight or nine minutes.

“He kept on shooting and shooting and shooting, rapid fire,’’ Gonzalez said, “and he’d change (clips), put in more ammunition — bud-dudda. I could smell the ammo in the air.’’

He said he heard another gun from a different direction, so he wonders if there were two gunmen.

You can see how crazy this is - He mentions blood (have to click link to read that bit) suggesting live ammo, but then mentions the possibility of a second shooter, which means the MSM messed up.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 18:33 by Voltaire.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare