Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 07 Jul 2016 22:17 #1

• Flare
Andrew Anglin and The Daily Stormer Mentioned in Congressional Hearing!

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
July 7, 2016

During the James Comey Congressional hearing this morning, which follows the FBI’s decision not to indict Hillary Clinton, both myself and this website were mentioned by name by a bow-tied Negroid congressman, Lacy Clay of Missouri.

The slow-witted Negro fellow begins by praising Mr. Comey for his criminal conspiracy to free Hillary Clinton, then begins talking about hate groups. He asks Comey if he thinks these groups are dangerous, to which Comey replies that it is “too hard to answer in the abstract.”

Mr. Clay then says “Let me ask about a more direct question. A gentleman named Andrew Anglin is the editor of a website called The Daily Stormer that is dedicated to the supremacy of the White race as well as attacking Jews, Muslim and others.”

He then goes on to talk about the #WhiteGenocide hashtag.

Comey claims to have never heard of this website, which is a lie. There is no way he didn’t hear of it after weev’s printer trolling, which resulted in hundreds of calls to the FBI.

Mr. Clay then rambles into whining about Donald Trump.

This exchange may seem benign, but bringing up a website at a Congressional hearing is extremely rare, and indicates a desire for us to be directly targeted.

Worthy of note is that the last site the FBI was asked about on Congressional record was The Silk Road.

It isn’t just some random Black congressman who wants us taken out, but the (((interests he represents))).

================================================

Lacy Clay MO1st
‏@LacyClayMO1

To my wonderful friends in St. Louis' Jewish community, time for more light and courage everywhere. #HappyHanukkah

===============================================

I have no doubt that this is the work of the ADL council which was convened against us, which includes the former assistant director of the FBI.

Feel free to hit up Mr. Clay on Twitter.

@LacyClayMO1

This the big leagues now, boys.

The federal government is now being organized against our humble web community.

Because our political views are not allowed. Our ideas have been deemed dangerous.

I have given my life to this cause. They have attacked me from every angle, shut down all of my money, harassed my family, but I have kept on rolling.

We have kept on rolling. Because you are this movement, brothers. I am simply here to say what you feel. A vessel for the message of Divine Truth and Justice.

When I started this website three years ago, all I wanted to do was promote Hitlerism on the internet.

Now, I’ve become Public Enemy No. 1.

This is what winning feels like.

It feels good, man.

Hail Victory.

www.dailystormer.com/andrew-anglin-and-the-daily-stormer-mentioned-in-congressional-hearing/
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2016 22:18 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Drifty

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 07 Jul 2016 23:27 #2

• Straight Shooter
No mention of Black Panthers or Black Hebrew Israelites calling for the death of whites? :ponda:

How about black lives matter calling for death of cops? :ponda:

User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Flare

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 07 Jul 2016 23:46 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Lets us rename BLM as White Lives Don't Matter. The vortex is spinning ever more swiftly. Will the householder manage to put the plug in the hole before it all dispapears down the drain? To clarify. Elements of tptb have been working to remake the world in an image which is a mirror of their own lack of empathy and spirituality for centuries.

It seems that they have inserted catalytic elements into their experiment which seeks to create death from life. Thus we now see that thier intended destructive agendas aimed at Western Civilised nations are beginning to converge more rapidly.

I hope this convergance is too rapid and that these events will at least cause Europeans to roll over in their sleep, realise they need a pee and wake up to see to what they need to do.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2016 23:46 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Flare, GMP

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 07 Jul 2016 23:50 #4

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
Lets us rename BLM as White Lives Don't Matter. The vortex is spinning ever more swiftly. Will the householder manage to put the plug in the hole before it all dispapears down the drain? To clarify. Elements of tptb have been working to remake the world in an image which is a mirror of their own lack of empathy and spirituality for centuries.

It seems that they have inserted catalytic elements into their experiment which seeks to create death from life. Thus we now see that thier intended destructive agendas aimed at Western Civilised nations are beginning to converge more rapidly.

I hope this convergance is too rapid and that these events will at least cause Europeans to roll over in their sleep, realise they need a pee and wake up to see to what they need to do.

That's exactly what I was hoping for, that the tribe moved too fast.

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 00:14 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It is not my original thought to be honest. Have heard it from others on podcasts. Let us hope whoever said it first is correct.

Truth is anti-semitic

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 00:54 #6

• Straight Shooter
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

That's exactly what I was hoping for, that the tribe moved too fast.

America and Europe have changed more in the last 4 years than they did in the 40 years prior to 2012.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 01:21 #7

• Flare
^ Yes, it's all going real fast now. And it's crazy to see that the masses still think it's all just dandy.

Well... a lot of them complain about things, but they just won't look into it, while ALL the research is available on the internet.

Must say a lot changed after 9/11 already, but it's gone fast the last years indeed...

Man, I miss those sweet, dreamy and sunny 90's living in the bliss of ignorance.
And I think the 60's, 70's and 80's were even better. Best period would have been 1933 - 1939 to live in Germany... that must have been Utopia.

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 04:38 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Elements of tptb have been working to remake the world in an image which is a mirror of their own lack of empathy and spirituality for centuries.

Strong quote.

I don't agree so much with the rest, but this is close to truth, I fear.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 13:23 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Duplicate post.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 13:25 by GMP.

Daily Stormer mentioned in Congressional hearing 08 Jul 2016 13:25 #10

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

The more I see of race issues in the USA the more convinced I become that those old time slave traders passed off a lot of dodgy stock to US buyers back in the day.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare