Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mass shooting in Dallas

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 04:55 #1

• Flare
.......... wrote:
Breaking: Multiple cops shot at Dallas Black Lives Matter protest videos in the twitter links

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 04:57 #2

• Flare
Live news feed:

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 04:58 #3

• Flare
Nice background music for this topic:

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 04:58 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Things are only real when they fit my agenda - Ze Baby
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:04 #5

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Things are only real when they fit my agenda - Ze Baby

Don't act like such an idiot man.

Wars are REAL, millions of people because of those wars is REAL.

But yet you come here confidently claiming everything is a hoax/cgi while you don't even know the goddamn details yet!
You know what kind of idiot that makes you look like?? The US is armed to the TEETH, so shootings are definately possible.

Let's first watch it unfold and wait for a while, before we jump to conclusion now, shall we? :thumbup:

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:07 #6

• Flare
Here's some footage in which the gunfire can be heard...

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:15 #7

• Flare
So... this black dude walking around amongst the people with an AR-15 around is neck is one of the suspects.

FOX news immediately talking about this 'dangerous weapon which can cause a lot of casualties'.

Am wondering what they will try to do with the Second after this.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:21 #8

• Flare
Holy shit... that's a LOT of police on the ground there. Dozens of policecars.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:24 #9

• Flare
Here's the suspect:

Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 05:30 by Flare.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:26 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
FOX "news", mouthpiece of the Republican Rednecks: "We should bomb the shit out of those damn poop-brown muslims in the Middle East"
FOX "news", mouthpiece of the "moved" Republican Rednecks: "Uh, one of the fake actors of a damn ugly black skin color has a dangerous weapon. That can cause a lot of casualties"

The irony.
The hypocrisy.
The sheeple who believe this shit.

:facepalm:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 05:27 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:33 #11

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
FOX "news", mouthpiece of the Republican Rednecks: "We should bomb the shit out of those damn poop-brown muslims in the Middle East"
FOX "news", mouthpiece of the "moved" Republican Rednecks: "Uh, one of the fake actors of a damn ugly black skin color has a dangerous weapon. That can cause a lot of casualties"

The irony.
The hypocrisy.
The sheeple who believe this shit.

:facepalm:

O you're such an ass ey? :larf:

You don't know jack-shit about the whole situation yet, but here you just climb on your high-horse already knowing how it all went down.

If there's someone here not trusting ANYTHING from the media then it's me. But I'm not such an idiot who directly starts laughing and screaming HOAX, like you are.

First we see what and how, and then we get to see if it really was a hoax, false flag or for real.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:36 #12

• Flare
Lol, yesterday I was thinking about opening a topic so we could place a bet on when the next false flag, hoax or event would be in the US.

But apparently I'm already too late.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:37 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Why don't you wait what Ze Daily Stürmer has to say about it and then just parrot their pathetic propaganda? :thumbup:

Show me 1 "US mass shooting" of the last decade that was real. :facepalm:

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:40 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
7-7-'16 (=7), but that must be a "coincidence". :larf:

Just like 11 "shot" cops is a coincidence. Pure coincidence. Almost as pure as Richard "I'm Ze Aryan" Heydrich. :larf:

Horror in Dallas: Snipers shoot 11 cops in Dallas, several dead

As many as 11 Dallas, Texas, police officers were shot and four killed late Thursday after two snipers erupted in gunfire during an otherwise peaceful protest downtown over recent police shootings, according to Dallas Police.

Four Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority officers were among the law enforcement officers who were shot, three with non-life-threatening injuries.

Shaun Rabb, a senior reporter for KDFW, the Fox affiliate in Dallas, confirmed there were two active shooters at the scene. Police confirmed at 10 p.m. local time both suspects are on the loose.

"We believe these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to try to triangulate against officers," Chief David Brown said in a press conference at 11 p.m. local time.

============

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabinovitz/Rabb_family

The Rabinovitz/Rabb family is a Jewish family engaged in business and """philanthropy"""

============

Oh look!

When talking about the controversy surrounding Trump, Fox 4 reporter Shaun Rabb erroneously reported that the candidate had told Univision anchor Jorge Ramos to “shut up” during a press conference.

theamericanmirror.com/pro-amnesty-group-protests-trump-dallas-visit-in-spanish/

============

The things they want us to believe... :facepalm:
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 05:49 by Gaia.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:47 #15

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Why don't you wait what Ze Daily Stürmer has to say about it and then just parrot their pathetic propaganda? :thumbup:

Show me 1 "US mass shooting" of the last decade that was real. :facepalm:

Amish schoolhouse shooting

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 05:55 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The West Nickel Mines School was demolished the following week, on 12 October 2006. - Sandy Hoax, anybody? Or should I say any body? :hahano:
Roberts called his wife from the schoolhouse on his cell phone and told her that he had molested two young female relatives (between the ages of 3 and 5) 20 years previously (when he was 12) and had been daydreaming about molesting again. <-- :larf: :larf: :larf: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
On 4 October 2006, the two relatives whom Roberts said he molested 20 years ago told police that no such abuse had ever happened, throwing a new layer of mystery over the gunman's motive and mental state during the shooting. Miller said there was no evidence any of the Amish children had been molested.

letsrollforums.com//mass-shootings-fact-fiction-t28885.html?s=915f4e6f3fed9ac5910f99f0456d3d12&;

Shortly before Roberts opened fire, two sisters, Marian and Barbara Fisher, 13 and 11, requested that they be shot first that the others might be spared. Barbara was wounded, while Marian was killed.

The first trooper had arrived at approximately 10:42
At approximately 11:07 a.m., Roberts began shooting the victims.
State troopers immediately approached.
As the first trooper in line reached a window, the shooting abruptly stopped; Roberts had committed suicide.
During the shooting, he fired at least 13 rounds from his pistol.

It took the troopers about two and a half minutes to break into the school to assist those children who were not killed instantly. At about 11:10 a.m. a message was broadcast on the police radio, "a mass casualty on White Oak Road, Bart Township, with multiple children shot", and "at 11:11 a.m., police radioed dispatchers again, estimating 10 to 12 [possibly 11 :roll: ] patients with head injuries

In some cases the transcript indicates the line went dead because the call was transferred to state police and was not recorded by Lancaster County - how "convenient"...

Police Commissioner Jeffrey B. Miller said Roberts shot his victims in the head at close range, with 17 or 18 shots fired in all, including the one he used to take his own life as police stormed into the school by breaking through the window glass. <- so they could just break the glass, but it took them "2.5 minutes" to do that. :larf:

17 or 18 shots fired? Before it was said "13". Can the coppers not count or can the writers not write? :facepalm:

Janice Ballenger, deputy coroner in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, counted at least a dozen shotgun pellet inflicted wounds in one child alone before asking a colleague to take over and continue for her <- sure, you really become a coroner if you cannot stand the work. :roll:

And how about "at least a dozen" (=12+) shots in 1 child, when 4 other children supposedly were killed and 5 more wounded? With 1 bullet per puppet, that is 21+ bullets. So nor 13, nor 17 or 18. <- who writes this crap?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Nickel_Mines_School_shooting

Man oh man, who writes these stories??

Allegedly a brutal killer with a handgun cannot shoot an 11 year old to death? :facepalm:
The troopers are standing 25 minutes in front of the school and don't do anything? :iitm:
The troopers were "just below the window" but it took "2 and a half minutes to break in"?? They probably had to eat a doughnut first, before smashing the window :larf:
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 06:12 by Gaia.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 06:04 #17

• Flare
^ Ah, so you type into google "Amish schoolhouse shooting hoax", you find somehting on a forum and post it as 'evidence'.

Anyway, from the same forum:

==============================================================================================================
Over the past 5-7 days, I have been studying the Sandy Hook shooting - as well as Aurora and a few others. Of course I read comments like, "Doesn't anything just happen for real?" and so forth...

Well, one surely did...and I was witness to it...

I live 4 miles from the Amish School shooting site that happened 7 years ago in rural Lanc county. I knew the families as I used to do business with the Amish. I am a witness to much of what went on there....and went to 2 of the viewings, even viewing the bodies. Five of the girls survived; one has serve brain damage, the others maimed or partially maimed for life. I have seen them.

There WERE a few inconsistencies with the initial reports but they were quickly fixed. It happens. The place where the shooting occured was razed...nothing there but a tree and green grass.

I havnt studied EVERY mass shooting but I would be careful to say they ALL are staged/false flaggers. This would be the same irrational mindset of the scoffers who won't even hear an alternative thought on an event. I think many of these were for real...and when WHOMEVER pulls this kinda false flag shit off, does pull a stunt....it becomes blurred with the real ones. Each event needs to be carefully investigated by us patriots and we should NOT jump to conclusions just because of 1-2 inconsistencies. Some are glaring...Sandy Hook is leaning this way. But, next time someone tries to say all these are govt conspiracies....i am here to tell you that one isnt. No way, no how. And I can prove it...

Carry on...

letsrollforums.com/mass-shootings-fact-fiction-t28885.html
==============================================================================================================
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 06:12 by Flare.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 06:18 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I don't need some contletsrolled forum to spot the fakery.

Wikipedia is usually the best source to highlight the hilarious hiccups of which the hoaxers hope we don't see their hybris.

FAIL. Again. :facepalm:

===========

On the day of the shooting, a grandfather of one of the murdered Amish girls was heard warning some young relatives not to hate the killer, saying, "We must not think evil of this man." Another Amish father noted, "He had a mother and a wife and a soul and now he's standing before a just God." Jack Meyer, a member of the Brethren community living near the Amish in Lancaster County, explained: "I don't think there's anybody here that wants to do anything but forgive and not only reach out to those who have suffered a loss in that way but to reach out to the family of the man who committed these acts." [wiki]

Sandy Hoax all over again (although this "happened" 6+ years before)... :facepalm:
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2016 06:22 by Gaia.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 06:23 #19

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just look at all the smilies you're posting in between your text... you just go completely beserk like some rabid dog.

You just can't have anything of a serious discussion, can you? Always posting your texts in bold, underlining, italic, tons of smilies in between, huge amounts of ad homs, verbal abuse... dude, you are ridiculous.

I'll put you on hold for a while, since you are not worth the discussion.

Mass shooting in Dallas 08 Jul 2016 06:30 #20

• Flare
FF or not, it will at least be the end of this hockey-club I guess:

wshldallassnipers.pointstreaksites.com/view/wshldallassnipers