Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter riot in London.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 01:20 #1

• Zephirop
Black people eh?

Now as flawed as the premise is in America...and it's flawed, cops don't go around blowing blacks away for no reason...no matter what the dindus might claim...but at least they have a slight point there...but here? With mainly unarmed cops? They can fuck right off the bandwagon leaping idiots.

Black lives matter about as much as the rest of them...this victim culture is spiraling into utter insanity...the regressive left is out of control, with seeming full media backing they are going into overdrive with their divisive communist nonsense...nonsense that doesn't even bear up to the slightest scrutiny.

What the fuck have blacks living in this country got to moan about? Slavery? No...not here...we were instrumental in banning slavery...it's not been allowed here since 1215. Any black people here came here willingly and they were allowed to settle... Police brutality? Well there's one good way to avoid that...stop doing crime and if you must do crime...don't try and resist arrest...that would be good advice for the dindus in the US too.

Fuck Black lives matter.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 01:32 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, peacenik, Flare

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 01:41 #2

• Flare
(Play both videos simultaneously)

User(s) who Liked this post: Zephirop

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 01:53 #3

How's it going Zeph? Long time no see.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Torch French Town

Multiple Black Lives Matter protesters have been arrested in France after demonstrations against the death of a Malian man in police custody left Beaumont-sur-Oise and other nearby towns in flames. Of those arrested, some are being charged with throwing incendiary objects at security forces and others for “trying to burn down” their towns.

Despite a huge police presence, Saturday marked a fifth night of violence in the Val d’Oise district after the death of Adama Traoré in police custody on Tuesday. During demonstrations against Mr. Traoré’s death, protesters, some wielding baseball bats, torched cars, petrol pumps, bins, and piles of rubbish. Buildings were also set alight, including a large warehouse in Persan, near Beaumont-sur-Oise. www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/blmr-protesters-torch-french-town/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 02:02 by Return of Zorro.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 01:59 #4

• Zephirop
Heh...

This was the year a 'couldn't give a shit' liberal got his wake up call...I finally got sick and tired of hearing how white people are the worst and should be ashamed of themselves for breathing.

It's probably time to fight back in some way...but most white people are so paralyzed by the PC and the thought police they'd rather consume their own shit than have any pride in their race.

Black pride is fine...Latino pride is excellent, something to be celebrated...Asian pride? Try telling them to stop.

White pride? You are scum!!!!! Die Cis white scum.

Time to rise up and show that we are not bothered to say 'I'm proud to be white and there's fuck all wrong with that'.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 02:00 by Zephirop.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, rodin, Flare

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 02:01 #5

• Zephirop
Yes...hello Zorro...good to see you man.

I've been doing some hardcore research and finally growing up at the age of forty.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 02:03 #6

Good to hear it, Zeph.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 02:06 #7

• Flare
hyde park water fight-best footage ever.

User(s) who Liked this post: Zephirop, Return of Zorro

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 02:26 #8

Europa Invicta

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 03:15 #9

• Flare
Zephirop wrote:
It's probably time to fight back in some way...but most white people are so paralyzed by the PC and the thought police they'd rather consume their own shit than have any pride in their race.

This.

And that's very worrisome to see.

White people don't even realize they're white anymore. If they look in the mirror they see 'a person who is the same like anyone else', while on the other hand the other races are being reinforced by the media and are conscious of their own race and group.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 03:20 #10

• Zephirop
Now this brutal toothache has subsided for now...I'll expand on my criticism of BLM.

I'm not totally sure what the endgame for BLM is...what do they think they are going to achieve? Cause it seems they want immunity from arrest on the basis that they 'dindu nuffin', they want the right to kill policemen...and that to be seen as a good thing.

Now anyone with half a brain knows that won't fly so what's the real aim? My best guess is a concerted effort to demoralize and destroy the authority of the police and start an all out race war...they are being played like harps by some very shady and probably Jewish hands.

What's stunning to me and proof of a larger conspiracy is the Jewish media giving these criminals full blessing and filling American heads with nonsense while simply not reporting the virtual avalanche of Black on White crime sweeping the US...with very little coming back the other way.

Dodgy as fuckery.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 03:31 by Zephirop.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 03:26 #11

• Zephirop
Flare wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

This.

White people don't even realize they're white anymore. If they look in the mirror they see 'a person who is the same like anyone else', while on the other hand the other races are being reinforced by the media and are conscious of their own race and group.

Too right...I've been hearing about 'white genocide' for years on the DIF...couldn't quite get my head round it...but now I realise they have destroyed our self image and without that we may as well be dead really...something has GOT to give.

I don't want my sons to grow up in a world where they are told to feel guilty for being white...why us? Is what they are scared of is that we are better than them? And by them I mean the Jews.

We need to wise up before it's too late...we need to protect our kin, cause everyone else is protecting theirs.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 03:42 #12

• Flare
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Well, it's us because the jews see the whites as their arch-enemy, since we've stopped them dead in their tracks dozens of times over the centuries:

Besides that, their Talmud teached them all non-jews are worth absolutely nothing and that they will come to rule the world.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 03:43 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 09:25 #13

Flare wrote:
hyde park water fight-best footage ever.

:larf:

Should of let the dogs eat that fat fucker

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 09:46 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
cops don't go around blowing blacks away for no reason...

Shit strawman. Been there on every occasion, have you? There are numerous examples on video of cops shooting blacks for NO GOOD REASON.

Yes, they always have the reason that they feared for their life to use deadly force, but we have seen time and time again how liberties are taken with this excuse.

It's interesting how nobody considers agent provocateurs amongst the BLM protestors, but they'll jump all over the idea if there's video of masked neo-nazis acting naughtily being aired.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 09:47 by ragnarok.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 09:53 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zephirop wrote:
Flare wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

This.

Too right...I've been hearing about 'white genocide' for years on the DIF...couldn't quite get my head round it...but now I realise they have destroyed our self image and without that we may as well be dead really...something has GOT to give.

I don't want my sons to grow up in a world where they are told to feel guilty for being white...why us? Is what they are scared of is that we are better than them? And by them I mean the Jews.

We need to wise up before it's too late...we need to protect our kin, cause everyone else is protecting theirs.

The big bad They might have destroyed your self-image and that of other insecure white boys, but not everybody has been emasculated like you lot.

My kin involves about 60 people of fighting age, and we'll protect our own without the help of racists.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 13:59 #16

• Zephirop
ragnarok wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Flare wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

This.

The big bad They might have destroyed your self-image and that of other insecure white boys, but not everybody has been emasculated like you lot.

My kin involves about 60 people of fighting age, and we'll protect our own without the help of racists.

Why do you think no one gives a shit what you think?

Cause you are a feeble minded imbecile, who's ability to fire off quick one liners masks an awful empty nothing at the core of your soul.

You are the prime example of a regressive liberal, so entrenched in what appears to be 'right' you can't see the wood for the trees.

Calling me 'racist' does not bother me in the slightest...it shouldn't bother anyone...it's played out...you are played out.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 14:01 by Zephirop.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 14:02 #17

• Zephirop
ragnarok wrote:

Shit strawman. Been there on every occasion, have you? There are numerous examples on video of cops shooting blacks for NO GOOD REASON.

Yes, they always have the reason that they feared for their life to use deadly force, but we have seen time and time again how liberties are taken with this excuse.

It's interesting how nobody considers agent provocateurs amongst the BLM protestors, but they'll jump all over the idea if there's video of masked neo-nazis acting naughtily being aired.

Did I say they were getting played or not?

Do you read the posts you snidely dismiss and denigrate?

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 14:08 #18

• Zephirop
ragnarok wrote:

Shit comeback...the police are doing a job...criminals are breaking the law...and I know you're a criminal so I don't expect you to see it the 'right' way....you're just as bad as them.

Why should someone who is doing their job have to fear for their lives at the hands of people that just don't give a solitary fuck? You'd be jumpy too if you had to face it...but you don't you just mock...that's all you are good for, criminal.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 14:09 by Zephirop.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 14:13 #19

• Zephirop
Don't forget you looney leftist that twice as many white people are killed by cops in the US...don't bother spouting stats about how there's more white people...do you see white people bitching on about 'inequality' and 'police brutality'? No...you don't.

Fuck Black Lives Matter and fuck you thick twat.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 14:13 by Zephirop.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 27 Jul 2016 14:27 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
This BLM stuff is all a bit black innit?
Sod all much to do with us apart from we have to pay Plod's wages if BLM has a march here in Blighty.
It's not as if we're feckin' Yanks is it?
Those water fight gigs are a summer phenomenon.
Come the first frosts they'll stop.
We used to live in Brixton, we were there during the riots.
The riots were all round Acre Lane and Electric Avenue where the black folks lived.
Half a mile away up Streatham Hill where we lived it was a white area and we had no trouble at all.
You could buy some real 'bargains' in the pub though.
Black youths tend towards kicking off , with a penchant for the stabby-shooty and always have - but they stick to their own areas and kill each other.
Where's the harm in that?
Plod can sort 'em.
That's why we pay Plod's wages.
Brixton joke from back in the day.
White guy books a band for his birthday bash.
Band turns up and it's all black dudes, steel drums the works.
Gig starts and they are playing vanilla shit, middle of the road dance music, people are bored.
Birthday boy goes up and asks bandleader.
"Can you do something a bit more West Indian please?"
"Sho ting mon, whatever you aks." Smiles the black guy.
Band then all jump off stage and start mugging every fecker.
;)
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 14:36 by GMP.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare