Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black Lives Matter riot in London.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 06 Aug 2016 16:34 #41

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
According to the one drop rule, we're ALL Africans, so be careful who you are pointing your finger at.

Where there is black people there will be African living conditions....fxed :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 06 Aug 2016 16:37 #42

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's still nothing more than discriminatory, generalised bullshit.

Instead of constantly bitching about the criminality at the bottom of the societal ladder, try punching up for a change and attack those that create the conditions for such lawless behaviour to thrive.
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2016 16:38 by ragnarok.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 06 Aug 2016 18:00 #43

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
It's still nothing more than discriminatory, generalised bullshit.

Instead of constantly bitching about the criminality at the bottom of the societal ladder, try punching up for a change and attack those that create the conditions for such lawless behaviour to thrive.

Nobody said life was fair, look at the millions of white people living in trailer park poverty for example.

Black Lives Matter in Islrael 06 Aug 2016 18:25 #44

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Did Soros fund this ? Doubt it - probably didn't make US msm anyway ......only a handful anyway and won't make it back into Israel ever again .

www.rt.com/news/354770-israel-blm-palestine-genocide/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Jewish groups outraged after Black Lives Matter accuses Israel of genocide

The official platform of the Black Lives Matter movement has triggered criticism from Jewish organizations for accusing Israel of genocide against the Palestinians and calling the country “an apartheid state.”

T’ruah, a rabbinic human rights organization, has slammed the platform, published earlier this week, expressing dismay at the use of the term ‘genocide.’

“We are extremely dismayed at the decision to refer to the Israeli occupation as genocide,” it said in a statement published Wednesday.

“While we agree that the occupation violates the human rights of Palestinians, and has caused too many deaths, the Israeli government is not carrying out a plan intended to wipe out the Palestinians. There is no basis for comparing this situation to the [other] genocides of the 20th century.”
Read more
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. © Ronen Zvulun 'PM of conflict': Netanyahu to blame for pushing Palestinians out of jobs, says SodaStream CEO

The platform that drew this criticism was published on Monday by a US-based coalition of more than 60 organizations called ‘The Movement for Black Lives’, formed to represent the growing public ire over the poor treatment of African Americans by the US criminal justice system.

Among other things, the group criticizes the US government for providing military and financial aid to Israel, “a state that practices systematic discrimination and has maintained a military occupation of Palestine for decades.” The movement urged the US government to stop its support to Israel, and accused the latter of practicing apartheid.

“The US […] is complicit in the genocide taking place against the Palestinian people,” the platform reads. “Israel is an apartheid state with over 50 laws on the books that sanction discrimination against the Palestinian people […] Everyday, Palestinians are forced to walk through military checkpoints along the US-funded apartheid wall,” the platform states further.

In response, T’ruah pointed out that the violence between Israel and the Palestinian Administration has not been one-sided and that human rights violations on both sides brought about deaths and suffering. The rabbinic group also rejected Black Lives Matter’s endorsement of the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions), a global campaign attempting to increase pressure on Israel to end its “occupation and colonization” of Palestinian land.

The US-based Jewish Community Relations Council, now a former ally of the BLM movement, also expressed its discontent with the platform’s statements, stressing it would be disassociating itself from any group connected with Black Lives Matter from now on.

JCRC slammed the movement for participating in “economic and cultural warfare against Israelis” and attempts to “demonize Israel.”

READ MORE: BDS backlash: Israel slammed for travel ban of boycott leader

The wide-ranging ongoing struggle between Israelis and Palestinians began in the mid-20th century and has seen mutual violence intensifying and deescalating over the years. Since last October at least 215 Palestinians and 34 Israelis have lost their lives in enduring violence both in Israeli and the Palestinian territories, AFP reports. Many of them were killed in clashes and protests.

The stumbling block is the land which is currently shared by both nations. Most recently, Israel has been widely criticized for its expansion campaign on the occupied territories, which involves mass demolition of Palestinian homes.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook744Share to TwitterShare to Reddit12Share to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Lux Interior

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 06 Aug 2016 18:29 #45

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If the jews are against it, it has to be good, right?

Or maybe not. I didn't see many people standing up for the Labour Party, who are supposedly anti-semite central hq, if the jewish-owned media are to be believed

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 06 Aug 2016 20:49 #46

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
How NPR and This American Life celebrate black on white murder and hostility

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, Flare, Lux Interior

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 05:16 #47

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Dotty wrote
Where there is Africans there will be Africa so this BLM protest is a good thing because it gives the British people something to laugh about.

The blacks protesting generally are British people, there is no rule in Britain that states that British people need to be Caucasian, like it or not, that's just how it is. It seems to me that they are protesting about police treatment, and when such things occur the police tend to get away with it.

Not unlike the investigation about the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, someone murdered by the police, and the police as usual get away with it. It's not really a laughing matter Dotty.
;;Britain's top police officer controversially branded all sections of society ‘institutionally racist’ yesterday.
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said it is not only police forces which fail to represent the varied communities they serve.
The judiciary, medical profession, media and government are all dominated by the white middle classes, he suggested.
And the Scotland Yard boss admitted that there is ‘some justification' for people to think of his London force as a racist organisation.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3112587/It-s-not-just-police-British-society-institutionally-racist-claims-Britain-s-officer.html
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2016 06:07 by Frothy.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 07:39 #48

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zephirop wrote:

eh...

This was the year a 'couldn't give a shit' liberal got his wake up call...I finally got sick and tired of hearing how white people are the worst and should be ashamed of themselves for breathing.

It's probably time to fight back in some way...but most white people are so paralyzed by the PC and the thought police they'd rather consume their own shit than have any pride in their race.

Black pride is fine...Latino pride is excellent, something to be celebrated...Asian pride? Try telling them to stop.

White pride? You are scum!!!!! Die Cis white scum.

Time to rise up and show that we are not bothered to say 'I'm proud to be white and there's fuck all wrong with that'.

and
Now this brutal toothache has subsided for now...I'll expand on my criticism of BLM.

I'm not totally sure what the endgame for BLM is...what do they think they are going to achieve? Cause it seems they want immunity from arrest on the basis that they 'dindu nuffin', they want the right to kill policemen...and that to be seen as a good thing.

Now anyone with half a brain knows that won't fly so what's the real aim? My best guess is a concerted effort to demoralize and destroy the authority of the police and start an all out race war...they are being played like harps by some very shady and probably Jewish hands.

What's stunning to me and proof of a larger conspiracy is the Jewish media giving these criminals full blessing and filling American heads with nonsense while simply not reporting the virtual avalanche of Black on White crime sweeping the US...with very little coming back the other way.

Dodgy as fuckery.

They want equality, that is what they want to achieve, they want to make a change.

As for one being ''scum'' for stating ''I'm proud to be white'' most white people don't bother even thinking ''I'm white and proud of it'' they just live their lives and so on...With blacks however, because they mainly settled in Britain since WW2, and they have been discriminated against, most of that has been kind of ironed out of society in Britain now, often discrimination is low key and occurs below the surface, there doesn't seem to be a proportional element of black people in middle class jobs for instance, it's similar to the discrimination that women had for many years.

Generally speaking a white person of middle class can have a nice house in a nice area, nice car, healthy family and much to feel proud of, they don't need to say ''I'm proud to be white'' all this ''I'm proud to be black/white'' is a working class mentality. Not many black people get into the middle class environment, that is the ''unseen'' discrimination by institutions. The reason that there is any sort of sour feeling for a white person to be heard saying ''I'm proud to be white'' is because in the past that statement has been followed up with bigotry such as ''I hate wogs and pakis'' it's those people who have demonised ''I'm proud to be white'' even if they pretend or have been misguided into thinking that they were upholding white people, they have stopped other whites from saying ''I'm proud to be white'' even if they wanted to.

I've said it before, those white people don't like the whites, they've made white people feel bad and ashamed to say ''I'm proud to be white'' in other words that phrase has been hijacked by Neo-Nazis, the National Front and whatnot. They've made the phrase taboo.

I don't know what research you've been doing Zeph but it seems to have implanted a seed of doubt about your own identity.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2016 08:58 by Frothy.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 12:55 #49

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
You're talking nonsense frothy. No surprises there though. Everybody knows which side of the fence you and one or two others here sit on.

It’s time to call it what it is. If anything the pendulum has now swung beyond equality in the direction of anti-white discrimination. It's Whites themselves who are being discriminated against the most today. All this so called ''positive discrimination'' and Political correctness in favour of so called ''ethnic minorities'', is an attack on white people, and an imposed form of inequality at their expense. Not only that America especially is suffering from a violent outbreak of anti-white racism, and a wave of violent black on white crime. That the media is covering up.

If white mobs harassed black people in the same way black mobs do, and screamed hateful and racist slogans and claimed that even the existence of black people was oppressive inside their own nations as a homogeneous group, then nobody would hesitate to describe it as hate speech and outright racism.. When BLM racists do it, it’s not only excused but condoned, defended in the media, and even praised as a movement towards better ''equality.''

Most black people in Europe are here on their own free choice. They weren't brought here as slaves, Europeans have also done more than any other group of people on the planet in history to abolish slavery. Indeed, in the non-white World slavery is still unofficially, yet openly practised. Some Africans and Arabs still keep slaves to this day. Funny how you SJW's and so called ''anti-racists'' avoid these inconvenient facts at all costs ey. why is that? Rhetorical question. It's obvious why, because it doesn't fit in with your anti-Western narrative.

it was the British and Dutch Navy who attacked the slave harbours and boarding points where slaves were packed onto ships like sardines in a tin, from mainly Jewish and Muslim slave traders. Who still haven't apologised to this day.

The Bombardment of Algiers 1816, was an attempt by Britain and the Netherlands to end the slavery practices of Omar Agha. Dutch and British warships under the command of Edward Pellew, Viscount Exmouth, bombarded Algiers to force the Dey Omar Agha to finally put an end to piracy and slavery on the Barbary Coast and the Western Mediterranean.

Black people in Europe are not, neither ever were they discriminated against half as bad as SJW morons make out. If black people are so oppressed in the West, then how come they're flooding over here in their millions, and can't wait to live in white countries? I'll tell you why, because they get it easier over here, and exploit the gullibility and pathological altruism of whites. Not to mention the white people themselves who see through all this, and who know it's a psychological war against them are wrongfully and unfairly branded as ''racist.''.

BLACK LIVES MATTER: London Dustup Debut

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2016 19:28 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., Flare, Lux Interior

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 17:09 #50

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Quck questions time, zorro.

Do you think there are any real racists and what is your opinion of them if you accept such people exist?

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 19:27 #51

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
I'm not obligated to answering any of your questions. I also realise it's pointless trying to do so, as it will only lead to another one of your quick fire round of questions and one-liners, that I haven't got the time of day for..
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik, hokuspokus, Flare, Lux Interior

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 20:54 #52

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Raggy - just STFU - no one except ent has any time for you -
- your a system shill . :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, hokuspokus

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 21:03 #53

• Possibly
  • Fresh Member
I think what is really difficult to accept on a personal level is to place people into groups (black, white, men, women etc) and then to assert that I have been assigned to a particular group and that therefore I am responsible for what happens to members assigned to a different group. Particularly across history.

Would I stand up for someone who was the subject of racist abuse in front of me? I hope so if I could do it safely. Am I responsible for the slave trade/institutional racism? No.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 21:21 #54

• hokuspokus
ragnarok wrote:
Quck questions time, zorro.

Do you think there are any real racists and what is your opinion of them if you accept such people exist?

I shan't speak for Zorro but I shall speak for myself.
Of course their are racists. They come in all colours and Creed's.
And not entirely exclusive to one race creed or colour. IMO.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 21:52 #55

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:

Rags you're the biggest racist on this forum considering racism is an obsession to you.

No different from the Antifa who are the most fascist people on Earth

At least you bump the threads with your one liners though.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 22:21 #56

• Straight Shooter

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 07 Aug 2016 23:25 #57

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
You're talking nonsense frothy.

I didn't think it would make sense to you. I'm not a social justice freak, I don't like most people, it's just that right wing nationalist groups have hijacked the union flag, and have the pointless phrase ''white pride'' not that I would ever respect that flag anyhow, I'm not an imperialist.

Blacks were discriminated against more in the 1950's, 60's 70's than they are these days, the phrase ''black pride'' or when a black person is successful in something, other black people are heard to say ''as a black person (s)he's a role model etc...'' It makes them feel proud as they generally feel downtrodden, white people don't really need to be that way as they are highly represented in all middle class pursuits anyway, that's just how it is.

I have never met a white person who went about saying ''I'm proud to be white'' simply because they have nothing to present that statement to, they are not in a down trodden position in Britain, but they are even less likely to want to make such a statement because most white people don't want to be like the National Front or the BNP, otherwise those organisations would have been voted in by now.

So all this ''White power'' protest against black rights, is not a defence of white people, it's an attack on the blacks et al, otherwise there's no point in making the statement. White people pretty much control every facet of society except some ethnic support groups, and even in those groups white liberals often seem to be involved in the administrations, or are involved in media which essentially back such groups.

I'm not proud of my skin colour, I'm proud that my mind is not akin to yours zorrow.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2016 05:49 by Frothy.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 08 Aug 2016 00:59 #58

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi dots...I've just viewed a couple of others from the same guy .....

Koryn Gaines Was A Dumb B@tch ( commentary on black mothers )

now for something different .............

How Africans Try to Scam Black Americans in Europe!

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 08 Aug 2016 01:23 #59

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I didn't think it would make sense to you. I'm not a social justice freak, I don't like most people, it's just that right wing nationalist groups have hijacked the union flag, and have the pointless phrase ''white pride'' not that I would ever respect that flag anyhow, I'm not an imperialist.

Blacks were discriminated against more in the 1950's, 60's 70's than they are these days, the phrase ''black pride'' or when a black person is successful in something, other black people are heard to say ''as a black person (s)he's a role model etc...'' It makes them feel proud as they generally feel downtrodden, white people don't really need to be that way as they are highly represented in all middle class pursuits anyway, that's just how it is.

I have never met a white person who went about saying ''I'm proud to be white'' simply because they have nothing to present that statement to, they are not in a down trodden position in Britain, but they are even less lightly to want to make such a statement because most white people don't want to be like the National Front or the BNP, otherwise those organisations would have been voted in by now.

So all this ''White power'' protest against black rights, is not a defence of white people, it's an attack on the blacks et al, otherwise there's no point in making the statement. White people pretty much control every facet of society except some ethnic support groups, and even in those groups white liberals often seem to be involved in the administrations, or are involved in media which essentially back such groups.

I'm not proud of my skin colour, I'm proud that my mind is not akin to yours zorrow.

It's not just that you don't make sense to me, it's that you don't make sense at all, full stop. You're trying (but failing miserably) to uphold all the common myths and misconceptions that are truly dividing society, that black people are discriminated against in the U.K, due to the Brits being inherently ''racist.'', or the system being stacked against them. This is a total lie. Neither is it ''white supremacy'' in any shape or form to point out how misled this whole BLM movement is.

Black people have just as much chance to succeed in the U.K as anybody else. Indeed many black people do carve a good life out for themselves in Western society. Just look how many drive nice cars, own their own homes, businesses, become professional footballers, TV pundits, actors, celebrities, or sports persons etc. Try telling all them they can't succeed due to them being black. To say Black people have less chance at succeeding than whites is a total fucking lie. It's not even debatable. I personally know a number of successful black people, who own a number of properties, own nice cars, and don't want for anything in life. And they worked hard for it. They didn't get where they were today by bitching about how blacks are supposedly oppressed by whites. It's that victim mentality of yesterday that's a handicap in itself. and nothing to do with them being held back or not having equal opportunity. Most black people in Europe are also here on their own free choice. They weren't brought here as slaves. They come to Europe because they know it's an easy time for them, and not to be ''oppressed'', like you claim they are. They also know exactly how to exploit the system and gullible whites who have been beaten down by two decades of Political Correctness and white guilt media conditioning.

Being successful in life in places like the U.K is to a large extent about upbringing, social class, and also an education issue. Colour doesn't even play a significant factor, and hasn't for a long time. Anybody who tries to claim otherwise is either a fucking outright lair, or a deluded fool. Just as many whites per capita are under privileged as blacks are.

Like I already correctly pointed out, If anything the pendulum has now swung beyond equality in the direction of anti-white discrimination, due to out of control and insane levels of Political Correctness being imposed. Which definitely is a form of institutionalist discrimination, and which is partly responsible for the present outbreak of anti-white racism, and a wave of violent black on white crime.

If white people said even half the stuff non-whites get away with saying and doing, and screamed hateful and racist slogans, then nobody would hesitate to describe it as hate speech and outright racism.. When BLM racists do it, it’s not only excused but condoned, defended in the media, and even praised as a movement towards better ''equality.'' An equality they achieved a long time ago. Want they really want is to make whites second class citizens, which they're already on the way to becoming, due to all this anti-white guilt and hatred.

I don't see good hard working, law abiding, and respectful black peeps as my enemy either, and never did.

I do however view deluded SJW fools, and anti-white self hating white retards, who regurgitate all the media lies and absurdities as many enemy. The truth is a I can't fucking stand those types. It's a blessing I don't think ANYTHING like you or your ilk.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2016 02:09 by Return of Zorro.

Black Lives Matter riot in London. 08 Aug 2016 02:01 #60

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:

I have never met a white person who went about saying ''I'm proud to be white'' simply because they have nothing to present that statement to, they are not in a down trodden position in Britain, but they are even less lightly to want to make such a statement because most white people don't want to be like the National Front or the BNP, otherwise those organisations would have been voted in by now.

It's not just that you don't make sense to me, it's that you don't make sense at all, full stop. You're trying (but failing miserably) to uphold all the common myths and misconceptions that are truly dividing society, that black people are discriminated against in the U.K, due to the Brits being inherently ''racist.'', or the system being stacked against them. This is a total lie. Neither is it ''white supremacy'' in any shape or form to point out how misled this whole BLM movement is.

Black people have just as much chance to succeed in the U.K as anybody else. Indeed many black people do carve a good life out for themselves in Western society. Just look how many drive nice cars, own their own homes, businesses, become professional footballers, TV pundits, actors, celebrities, or sports persons etc. Try telling all them they can't succeed due to them being black. To say Black people have less chance at succeeding than whites is a total fucking lie. It's not even debatable. I personally know a number of successful black people, who own a number of properties, own nice cars, and don't want for anything in life. And they worked hard for it. They didn't get where they were today by bitching about how blacks are supposedly oppressed by whites. It's that victim mentality of yesterday that's a handicap in itself. and nothing to do with them being held back or not having equal opportunity. Most black people in Europe are also here on their own free choice. They weren't brought here as slaves. They come to Europe because they know it's an easy time for them, and not to be ''oppressed'', like you claim they are.

Being successful in life in places like the U.K is an upbringing, social class, and education issue. Colour doesn't even play a factor, and hasn't for a long time. Anybody who tries to claim otherwise is either a fucking outright lair, or a deluded fool. Just as many whites per capita are under privileged as blacks are.

Like I already correctly pointed out, If anything the pendulum has now swung beyond equality in the direction of anti-white discrimination, due to out of control and insane levels of Political Correctness being imposed. Which definitely is a form of institutionalist discrimination, and which is partly responsible for the present outbreak of anti-white racism, and a wave of violent black on white crime.

If white people said even half the stuff non-whites get away with saying and doing, and screamed hateful and racist slogans, then nobody would hesitate to describe it as hate speech and outright racism.. When BLM racists do it, it’s not only excused but condoned, defended in the media, and even praised as a movement towards better ''equality.'' An equality they achieved a long time ago. Want they really want is to make whites second class citizens, which they're already on the way to becoming, due to all this anti-white guilt and hatred.

I don't see good hard working, law abiding, and respectful black peeps as my enemy either, and never did.

I do however view deluded SJW fools, and anti-white self hating white retards, who regurgitate all the media lies and absurdities as many enemy. The truth is a I can't fucking stand those types. It's a blessing I don't think ANYTHING like you or your ilk.
You started off well.

And then went into the same nagging, complaining sissy bullcrap as you hold against BLM.

White pride or shame is just as pathetic as black pride or shame. Or any other skin colour.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare