Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale'

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 12 May 2017 15:42 #21

• jonb
ragnarok wrote:
I'd wager a guess it's because a significant number of these people work in takeaways that are regularly frequented by the less well-behaved children at night, and nobody has been keeping an eye out for inappropriateness, or they were too cowardly to raise a fuss.

So you present this as an excuse to rape a child, or nailing a child's tongue to a table and then raping her, covering children in petrol, the number of children abused by these gangs is into the thousands, possibly tens of thousands, yet you say that...

You disgusting little cunt!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Lux Interior

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 12 May 2017 16:52 #22

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
No, I don't present that as an excuse for anything. Those are your words. I present it as a fact of life that would be noticed by anybody who paid enough attention, and thus could have been nipped in the bud early.

ps. re Lux's posted vid, @ 4.00 mins - Tommy talks about his disgust at muslims threatening jews. Are you sure he is on the reich side, you neo-nazis out there?

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 12 May 2017 17:19 #23

• jonb
I am no longer going to interact with the above, but I am very interested if any of the non- nazis on this forum would like to defend the above items position?

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 12 May 2017 17:32 #24

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You don't want to interact because I have a response to every bullshit line you try to sell.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 12 May 2017 23:14 #25

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:

I'll believe TR gives a fuck about any children when I see him addressing the problems among his own kind. There have been enough stories about non-muslim grooming gangs in the UK to have kept him busy protesting in their neighbourhoods for a long time.

ps. Tommy has been at this muslim hating game for a long time now. If he really wanted to protect young white girls from muslim grooming gangs, he could have used his network of like-minded folk to set up patrols in areas of concern. Something he could be doing right now if he wasn't in jail again for being a tit.

(White people do it to) typical Rags post, this is why there is really no need to respond to the majority of your post. Don't take this personally or as an insult, but being a 54 year old living on a council estate who still listens to KRS-1 and other silly white hip hop artist gives me a decent understanding of your state of mind. I still believe you're a good person at heart but certainly silly and naive. As for the thread topic, there is simply no need for all those non British Muslims in the UK. Also if white people do it to than the police could deal with them without it becoming an issue of race or religion. Also what's wrong with TR approach of spreading awareness?

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 17:27 #26

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 17:44 #27

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

I'll believe TR gives a fuck about any children when I see him addressing the problems among his own kind. There have been enough stories about non-muslim grooming gangs in the UK to have kept him busy protesting in their neighbourhoods for a long time.

ps. Tommy has been at this muslim hating game for a long time now. If he really wanted to protect young white girls from muslim grooming gangs, he could have used his network of like-minded folk to set up patrols in areas of concern. Something he could be doing right now if he wasn't in jail again for being a tit.

(White people do it to) typical Rags post, this is why there is really no need to respond to the majority of your post. Don't take this personally or as an insult, but being a 54 year old living on a council estate who still listens to KRS-1 and other silly white hip hop artist gives me a decent understanding of your state of mind. I still believe you're a good person at heart but certainly silly and naive. As for the thread topic, there is simply no need for all those non British Muslims in the UK. Also if white people do it to than the police could deal with them without it becoming an issue of race or religion. Also what's wrong with TR approach of spreading awareness?

Don't take this personally or as an insult, but, you know nowhere near enough about my life to justify calling me silly and naive. I've survived experiences within the last 10 yrs that would have the majority of people asking for police protection or a house move, so I know my capabilities..

As to Tommy spreading awareness, if you have to be enlightened by him you can't be the brightest candle in the room.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:28 #28

• Straight Shooter
I don't take that personally at all, could you make a thread or tell me about some of those experiences.

I wan't to understand where you're coming from.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:46 #29

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm not going to waste my time typing them out on here. It'd take me too long to recount with all the context and detail needed to not come across like I was just being another keyboard warrior.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:47 #30

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
I'm not going to waste my time typing like I was just being another keyboard warrior.
:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:50 #31

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Editing another person's post to say something different? How novel. I've never seen that done on the interwebs before. :roll:

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:54 #32

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
I've never been anything on the interwebs except a huggling hooligan, a shit smearing shill and a poo picking parasite. :roll:
:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 18:58 #33

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
I've never been anything on the interwebs except a huggling hooligan, a shit smearing shill and a poo picking parasite. :roll:
I'm Dutch and have sex with dogs, so don't feel bad about it.:

Why, that's very kind of you to be so tolerant, Gaia. And here was me thinking all our Dutch members were twats.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:17 #34

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
ragnarok wrote:
I'm going to waste your time typing them out on here, it's gonna be grrrrreat. It'd be a source of great amusement to all who read this and know I was just another waste of skin, trolling for attention. You see, I don't give a rats arse about debate, trolls just wanna have fun.
Come on Patsy Faggot, your fuckbuddy needs you big time.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:25 #35

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't know if this persona you are presenting has worked for you in the past in intimidating forum members, but it's failing miserably this time. Keep trying tho'; it's amusing to watch you flail so ineffectively.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:32 #36

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
ragnarok wrote:
I don't know if this persona you are presenting has worked for you in the past in intimidating forum members, but it's failing miserably this time. Keep trying tho'; it's amusing to watch you flail so ineffectively.
You're the one who ran away, I don't see that as ineffectual on my part....yours maybe. Hey, why not wait for Patsy Faggot to pop along and prop you up? You love it in via the back door, kinda subversive in your microcosmic world.
Do you feel a sense of achievement boring the forum into non-existence? Is it job done, onto the next with you and the resident poofter?
Well done.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 15 May 2017 19:32 by Lux Interior.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:35 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Ran away where? Listen to yourself talk, you fucking loonpot. You didn't scare me then and you don't now. Got that clear yet?

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:43 #38

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The faggot appears to have run away, birds of a feather and all that. Looks like you're on your own, squeaking away trying to amend history.
Chickenshit.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 15 May 2017 19:49 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Amend history how? Why don't you start a new thread and lay it out in clear language?

ps. You don't want to help me derail a serious topic any more than I have already, do you?
Last Edit: 15 May 2017 19:57 by ragnarok.

ROTHERHAM: Horrific reality that child grooming of young girls by gangs of Kashmiri men is still occurring on an 'industrial scale' 16 May 2017 18:52 #40

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
The BBC is showing a Drama about this crime, but naturally the BBC in its infinite dismaldom has (((altered))) some basic facts which only serves to undermine my already abyssmal (sic) opinion of this entity.
Friday, 12 May 2017
Will the Saxon finally begin to hate?
The BBC will show the first of a three-part series ('Three Girls') on the Rochdale Muslim grooming scandal next Tuesday. The script of the actual Rochdale scandal played out exactly like dozens if not hundreds of others throughout Britain. In heavily Muslim-infested areas local Muslims groom and rape very young White girls. Nobody does anything to stop them. The police in fact threaten to prosecute the girls' families for 'disturbing the peace' while social services studiously ignore the problem for years on end, and as in the Rochdale case, fire employees who try to stop the abuse. The political establishment turns a blind eye.

The BBC (or should that be the HebeBC?) - the people who covered up for Jimmy Saville long after his guilt was known - coyly inform us that Three Girls is 'based on the true stories of victims of grooming and sexual abuse in Rochdale'. Well no, it's not. Except in the very loosest sense. In fact it completely rewrites history to a degree that would have embarrassed Stalin and his propagandists. You see the rapists in the programme are White whereas the real ones (and the same applies all over the country) were Pakistani Muslims. And as the top picture underlines, a more repulsive gang of inbred monsters would be hard to find. Not content with this, one of the main detectives in the programme is a Muslim as is the Prosecuting Counsel.

Now this is not as insane as it sounds as the British Police, Crown Prosecution Services and Child Protection Agencies are riddled at the highest levels with blacks and Muslims. Nonetheless I think the HebeBC echo chamber might have 'done a Trump' in this instance. Because the story as they tell it is so blatantly at variance with the well known facts, in fact such a grotesque distortion, that the brainwashing must become apparent to even the most comatose viewer. There simply has to be an acceleration, maybe even a rapid one, in the growing distrust of the BBC and MSM outlets in general.

And, if God is good, maybe the Saxon will begin to understand the nature of the terrible crime committed against him, a crime that has seen his country swamped by inferior people, an invasion orchestrated at the highest levels of the globo-homo power structure, aided and abetted by British traitors. Should that happen maybe the Saxon will finally begin to hate..

It was not suddently bred
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

irishsavant.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/will-saxon-finally-begin-to-hate.html

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 16 May 2017 18:54 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare