Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 13:35 #1

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Deutsche Bank is on its uppers.
Forget those purses and wallets German chums.
You'll be needing a wheelbarrow to carry your Euros around in pretty soon.
Invest in wheelbarrow manufacturers now and - Beat the rush.
More here www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/26/the-deutsche-bank-crisis-could-take-angela-merkel-down--and-the/
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2016 13:35 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 18:10 #2

• Flare
"Germans should invest in wheelbarrows" :larf: :larf: :larf:

But yeah, actually I'm hoping for a huge economic crash, because that's the only way to wake the masses up apparently.

As long as everyone is still comfortable thinking they're living the life of a world-famous superstar (due to facebook), most don't get to realise the grand-conspiracy working against us.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, GMP

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 20:21 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Germans should invest in pitchforks and cudgels
for everything else is PROHIBITED and you might
easily end up in prison for owning a pocketknife,
if you posted something critical of the system on
a "truth" forum, sugar phizbook or gogol mogol.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2016 20:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 20:32 #4

• Flare
Same here in Holland.

Therefore we need a huge economic crash, as I think that's the only thing which could save us.

Because as it is now, they are slowly heating up the water and the masses don't notice is.

Once the economy crashes and the masses actually get to eat out of trashcans, that's when the mentality can change, because
as long as all those fucking lemmings are still comfy, they don't see anything wrong with the world as the t.v. set tells them so.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 20:36 #5

• Flare
Meh... but on the other hand, the NWO probably will be prepared for that and won't let another Hitler rise to power...

They will offer the solution the next time in stead I guess.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 20:42 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
No surprise.

Holland is even more infested than Germany.
Amsterdam is the "Tel Aviv of the North".

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 21:05 #7

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No surprise.

Holland is even more infested than Germany.
Amsterdam is the "Tel Aviv of the North".

Well... the main cities of Holland (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht) are lost indeed.

But the difference with Germany is when I was in Munich 2 years ago I was quite surprised by all the muslim women walking in the city center in full burqa / niqaab there, with one or 2 guys walking a meter in front of them. I sat on a terrace drinking a beer and eating a currywurst with some fries, with my wife beside me watching in awe as it all walked by...

So I asked 2 German guys sitting at the table beside us if there was some kind of mulsim festival in town. They replied that wasn't the case. Then I asked if all those burqas are 'normal' in German cities. And they confirmed that's the street-view in all big cities... so I was like 'wtf?!' and then they asked me if I was a racist....

Anyway, that's stuff you don't see in Holland. Only on very exceptional cases.

But yea, Holland is flooded with diversity as well. As there are hundreds of 'refugee' centers spread out all over the country.
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2016 21:05 by Flare.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 21:44 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This thread is about grandmasterp's "wheelbarrows",
which in KLARTEXT means Weimar Republic conditions ahead.

He seems to take much pleasure from this situation.

:right: Weimar Republic truth-zone.net/forum/history/63649-the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany.html

You need not get too excited by my straightforward response, Düppel.

Perhaps you want to respond on behalf of your dear Dutch comrade Grolongo meanwhile, until he finished his make up: :chuckle: ;)

:right: What is "our cause"? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67983-what-is-our-cause.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2016 21:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 28 Sep 2016 21:53 #9

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This thread is about grandmasterp's "wheelbarrows",
which in KLARTEXT means Weimar Republic conditions ahead.

He seems to take much pleasure from this situation.

:right: Weimar Republic truth-zone.net/forum/history/63649-the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany.html

You need not get too excited by my straightforward response, Düppel.

Perhaps you want to respond on behalf of your dear Dutch comrade Grolongo meanwhile, until he finished his make up: :chuckle: ;)

:right: What is "our cause"? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67983-what-is-our-cause.html

Well I'm fine with the economy crashing if that's what it takes to wake the masses up, because as it is now, nothing will change.

And I'll let the responding over to Gro himself if you don't mind. :yup:

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 04:01 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
If Germany needs wheelbarrows, then so do the other euro countries.

Wheel them in, I'll cash.

BTW: Holland, Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam are not "fucked". Been there this year; amazingly safe and good life there.

If the NSBbaby hasn't seen burqas that only shows he doesn't get out.

Already years ago I've seen those pathetic penguins in Holland.

Oh and Frau; Tel Aviv is much worse than Amsterdam. Except the weather.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2016 04:02 by Gaia.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 11:54 #11

• GMP
  • Silver Member
On topic.
There's been yards of Deutsche Bank reportage in the financial pages in this week's papers.
If DB tanks- the Euro tanks, simple as that.
When ( not 'if') the Euro does tank then the EU fails, right there- at that moment.
No Euro = No EU.
Here in Blighty we've had Brexit, we never were locked into the Euro so much as we have been pegged against the US Dollar hence our position would be that of 'bystander' rather than participant in the EU's eventual demise.
Pfizi's 'Weimar' reference is prescient because that's about where Germany and then the rest of the EU will be once the Euro tanks.
Germany has been acting as a free ATM to the 'sleepy-siesta loving ' EU nations for years.
That situation cannot nor will not last for much longer.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2016 11:55 by GMP.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 13:15 #12

• Flare
Looks like Germany (and so, the rest of Europe..) is not the only one in trouble:

The Bank For International Settlements Warns That A Major Debt Meltdown In China Is Imminent
By Michael Snyder, on September 19th, 2016

The pinnacle of the global financial system is warning that conditions are right for a “full-blown banking crisis” in China. Since the last financial crisis, there has been a credit boom in China that is really unprecedented in world history. At this point the total value of all outstanding loans in China has hit a grand total of more than 28 trillion dollars. That is essentially equivalent to the commercial banking systems of the United States and Japan combined. While it is true that government debt is under control in China, corporate debt is now 171 percent of GDP, and it is only a matter of time before that debt bubble horribly bursts. The situation in China has already grown so dire that the Bank for International Settlements is sounding the alarm
A key gauge of credit vulnerability is now three times over the danger threshold and has continued to deteriorate, despite pledges by Chinese premier Li Keqiang to wean the economy off debt-driven growth before it is too late.

The Bank for International Settlements warned in its quarterly report that China’s “credit to GDP gap” has reached 30.1, the highest to date and in a different league altogether from any other major country tracked by the institution. It is also significantly higher than the scores in East Asia’s speculative boom on 1997 or in the US subprime bubble before the Lehman crisis.

Studies of earlier banking crises around the world over the last sixty years suggest that any score above ten requires careful monitoring.

If you are not familiar with the Bank for International Settlements, just think of it as the capstone of the worldwide financial pyramid. It wields enormous global power, and yet it is accountable to nobody. The following is a summary of how the Bank for International Settlements works that comes from one of my previous articles entitled “Who Controls The Money? An Unelected, Unaccountable Central Bank Of The World Secretly Does“…
An immensely powerful international organization that most people have never even heard of secretly controls the money supply of the entire globe. It is called the Bank for International Settlements, and it is the central bank of central banks. It is located in Basel, Switzerland, but it also has branches in Hong Kong and Mexico City. It is essentially an unelected, unaccountable central bank of the world that has complete immunity from taxation and from national laws. Even Wikipedia admits that “it is not accountable to any single national government.” The Bank for International Settlements was used to launder money for the Nazis during World War II, but these days the main purpose of the BIS is to guide and direct the centrally-planned global financial system. Today, 58 global central banks belong to the BIS, and it has far more power over how the U.S. economy (or any other economy for that matter) will perform over the course of the next year than any politician does. Every two months, the central bankers of the world gather in Basel for another “Global Economy Meeting”. During those meetings, decisions are made which affect every man, woman and child on the planet, and yet none of us have any say in what goes on. The Bank for International Settlements is an organization that was founded by the global elite and it operates for the benefit of the global elite, and it is intended to be one of the key cornerstones of the emerging one world economic system.

Normally the Bank for International Settlements is not prone to making extremely bold pronouncements, and so this warning about China seems a bit out of character.

Is something going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about?

Without a doubt, the global financial system is shakier and more vulnerable than most people would dare to imagine. Global central banks have been on the greatest money creation spree in recorded history, and interest rates have been pushed to ridiculously low levels.

If you can believe it, approximately 10 trillion dollars worth of bonds are trading at negative interest rates right now. This is completely and utterly irrational, and when this giant bond bubble finally explodes it is going to create a crisis unlike anything the world has ever seen before.

Just recently, Michael Pento of Pento Portfolio Strategies commented on this bubble…
He said the current financial conditions are “the most dangerous markets i have ever witnessed in my entire life – and i’ve been investing for over 25 years… The membrane has been stretched so wide and so tight that its about to burst.”

Read more...

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 13:46 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im sure the people at the top of the pyramid wont lose no matter what happens.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, GMP

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 14:10 #14

• Flare
novum wrote:
Im sure the people at the top of the pyramid wont lose no matter what happens.

The Black Pill. :chuckle:

www.radixjournal.com/journal/2015/10/6/the-black-pill

But yea, I think there's only 1% chance for the world of coming back of it.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 15:42 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
(...) But yea, Holland is flooded with diversity as well. As there are hundreds of 'refugee' centers spread out all over the country.

I clearly did not speak about the tools but the "masterminds", who bear responsibility even according to their own words.

Btw, what does "Myea" mean? This is what I wanted to ask you since long already.

Flare wrote:
Well I'm fine with the economy crashing if that's what it takes to wake the masses up, because as it is now, nothing will change.

From my point of view this is quite a simplistic and naive perception of what usually happens when the economy crashes.
Especially with so many foreigners in all European countries.
This won't be fun at all.
I would never say that I am fine with such a situation and I hope it can be avoided,
because it will be created by the usual suspects to finally get their European war started
with bloody and cruel civil wars all over the place.
Let alone the crashing infrastructure, no food, no electricity, no water .... no weapons for
the indigenous people ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2016 16:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 16:49 #16

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
(...) But yea, Holland is flooded with diversity as well. As there are hundreds of 'refugee' centers spread out all over the country.

I clearly did not speak about the tools but the "masterminds", who bear responsibility even according to their own words.

Btw, what does "Myea" mean? This is what I wanted to ask you since long already.

Flare wrote:

From my point of view this is quite a simplistic and naive perception of what usually happens when the economy crashes.
Especially with so many foreigners in all European countries.
This won't be fun at all.
I would never say that I am fine with such a situation and I hope it can be avoided,
because it will be created by the usual suspects to finally get their European war started
with bloody and cruel civil wars all over the place.
Let alone the crashing infrastructure, no food, no electricity, no water .... no weapons for
the indigenous people ....

"Myea" means "Hmm + Yeah" together. :chuckle:

Btw, Ursula Haverbeck also thinks an economic crash is probably the only thing left which can save us.

And indeed, that's probably the only thing left, since that woke Germany up back in the day after the Weimar republic.

Unfortunately the Aryans have been hypnotised into a deep sleep and they only will start realising something is gravely wrong once they have to get eating out of trashcans en masse.

However, I think this time the NWO will prepared for that and won't let a new Hitler rise to power.

The US is probably the only nation left which can save the world, as the people there still have the guns and there's freedom of speech there.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 17:11 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
We've had economic crashes before and the US Dollar plus GB£ have always weathered those storms.
This DB crisis will tank the Euro so the Eurozone will suffer most.
It's fanciful though or maybe wishful thinking to suppose that a Euro-crash crash will promote revolution in Europe.
It will favour the new- right parties.
People as usual will simply grumble and muddle through.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 17:16 #18

• Flare
GMP wrote:
We've had economic crashes before and the US Dollar plus GB£ have always weathered those storms.
It's fanciful though or maybe wishful thinking to suppose that a Euro-crash crash will promote revolution in Europe.

Yeah, but we haven't seen an economic crisis by the likes of 1920's - 1930's yet.

Altho, stuff already is quite bad in the US at the moment, so..

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 29 Sep 2016 17:23 #19

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
GMP wrote:

Yeah, but we haven't seen an economic crisis by the likes of 1920's - 1930's yet.

Altho, stuff already is quite bad in the US at the moment, so..
Good call.
The Great Depression only ended when WW2 started.
War is good for business, warmongers are business people so when business is slack such as in a depression then a war boosts their coffers.
If the EU disintegrates then maybe we will see some localised 'wars' between former EU states with some Russian input..
I doubt very much though that it will ever kick off between the USA and China cos turkeys don't vote for Christmas and those Chinese turkeys depend on exporting to markets that have the money to pay for their goods.
If or when the EU tanks I reckon that the Chinese will be cosying up to the USA like never before.
When the USA sneezes the UK catches a cold but when things are OK in the USA then they are OK here as well.
I'm pretty optimistic for a post-Brexit Britain.
:)
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2016 15:23 by GMP.

Germans should Invest in wheelbarrows - Deutsche Bank 02 Oct 2016 18:45 #20

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
If Germany needs wheelbarrows, then so do the other euro countries.

Wheel them in, I'll cash.

BTW: Holland, Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam are not "fucked". Been there this year; amazingly safe and good life there.

If the NSBbaby hasn't seen burqas that only shows he doesn't get out.

Already years ago I've seen those pathetic penguins in Holland.

Oh and Frau; Tel Aviv is much worse than Amsterdam. Except the weather.

"Wheel them in, I'll cash" O you're such a big boy aren't you? :facepalm:

And no, there almost aren't any burqas in Holland as they are forbidden by law. Don't come telling shit you don't know and haven't seen.

Jesus Christ, I bet if you would still live in Holland you'd vote for a leftist party, that's for sure. You're a communist while you don't even know it.