Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story

BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story 30 Sep 2016 23:49 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
The vice-chairwoman of pro-Corbyn group Momentum has been suspended by the Labour Party over controversial comments she made at a party training event, it has been reported.
"I came here... with an open mind and I was seeking information and I still haven't heard a definition of anti-Semitism that I can work with". She also questioned why Holocaust Memorial Day was not more wide ranging.
Ms Walker later told Channel 4 News she was not challenging the definition of anti-Semitism but rather "wanted to be clear what we were talking about" at the training event.
Asked if she would describe herself as an anti-Zionist and not an anti-Semite, she said: "Yes. I certainly wouldn't call myself an anti-Semite as I am Jewish and my partner is Jewish."

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37526320
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story 01 Oct 2016 00:08 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
people are waking up to 'it's the Jews' and peeps like her ( having done the Momentum work ) need to toe the all party line and not ask questions like that along with any idea that jews' don't need special protection ........she's about to learn whose in charge - LOL .
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story 01 Oct 2016 01:27 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Interesting that she admits that Jews largely financed the sugar and slave trade, including her ancestors.

The semantics about all things kosher I find hilarious. They tie themselves in knots over what is acceptable (which is hardly anything) and how that needs to be expressed.

So although walker mag not be a Zionist she'd still be s communist social destroyer.

BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story 01 Oct 2016 09:30 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Orangeaid wrote:
Interesting that she admits that Jews largely financed the sugar and slave trade, including her ancestors.

The semantics about all things kosher I find hilarious. They tie themselves in knots over what is acceptable (which is hardly anything) and how that needs to be expressed.

So although walker mag not be a Zionist she'd still be s communist social destroyer.

Nearly all whites I know are communist social destroyers. They have been programmed. Only the Poles around here seem to get it.

You can't blame Jews for being a cohesive group. But you can point the finger at them for engineering it such that whites are not allowed to have their own in-group, unlike every other race. It does smack of 'destroy the competition'. Decent Jews need to wake up and realise that underneath all of this lies a Satanic vengeance that will destroy them too. Or at least what they aspire to. All based on a faked Old Testament, and the artifacts, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, that go with it. You need to wake up to the OT fake. I hope rerevisionist comes back, but even he seems unable to tolerate opposing views.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Oct 2016 09:30 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

BBC has Holocaust, Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism as no 1 story 01 Oct 2016 09:35 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I've never paid much attention to the OT. It's a Jewish book largely and YHWH is Satan.