Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 23 Oct 2016 11:47 #21

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
Assange Alive -

His mentor, Gavin MacFadyen has been announced dead, but the cause of death has not yet been disclosed.
WikiLeaks director & Assange’s mentor Gavin MacFadyen dies
Published time: 23 Oct, 2016 08:32

WikiLeaks director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died at age 76. The cause of death is yet unknown. His ‘fellows in arms’ have flocked online to post their farewells, including WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange.
“We are extremely sad to announce the death of Gavin MacFadyen, CIJ’s Founder, Director and its leading light,” the Centre for Investigative Journalism team wrote on its Twitter.

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

MacFadyen was a pioneering investigative journalist and filmmaker, who back in 2003 founded the Centre for Investigative Journalism (CIJ), an organization that helped break several major stories and has trained a number of prominent journalists.

www.rt.com/usa/363793-gavin-macfadyen-dies-wikileaks/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 18:54 #22

• Straight Shooter

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 18:55 #23

• Straight Shooter

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:18 #24

• Flare
^ Wow...

I am always wondering if Assange is for real or not... or wether it's just a massive psyop, as he doesn't confirm 9/11 is an inside job for example.

Anyway, it's hard to try to understand those black-op agents who actually went into the embassy to arrest Assange and make him disappear...
I mean, imagine being such an agent and you'd see what Wikileaks brings to light... wouldn't you feel guilty for wasting such a whistleblower?

Those must be some real dumb fucks for enslaving themselves.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:25 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
If someone is still in the process of transformation - awarenesswise - and who isn't ? - I recommend to NOT believe a thing that is claimed about possible system agents.

Just saying ... :) and I tend to think that Ass-Ange defr.dict.cc/?s=ange and Snow-Den might well be part of a system psy-op.

See page 1 of this thread for alternative information.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 20:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:32 #26

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Pfizipfei is right.

Assange, Snowden and that troll Bradley-now-Chelsea Manning (has a "Good Article" on Wikipedia, which says a lot) are fake "whistleblowers".

Anyone really spilling the beans about real secrets that really the perverts don't want to be released for real, are being exterminated at once. Either (first) by threats and if not that by the bullet.

Assuming Assange and sneaky Snowden and chilping Chelsea to be "independent" is not paying attention.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:38 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
My personal approach is quite differing from yours, Gaia :) although you agree with my intermediate conclusion.

Please refer to:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:41 #28

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
My personal approach is quite differing from yours, Gaia :) although you agree with my intermediate conclusion.

That may well be the case, but I can separate my opinions about someone from the words he/she speaks.

You notice I can like comments from people I battle with on other grounds. Doesn't mean the arguments or insights are less valid on the topics I like them for.

To me that means true independence.

PS: I still have to find 1 quote or action of that scumbag Soros I agree with... ;)
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 20:41 by Gaia.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 20:43 #29

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
That may well be the case, but I can separate my opinions about someone from the words he/she speaks.

You notice I can like comments from people I battle with on other grounds. Doesn't mean the arguments or insights are less valid on the topics I like them for.

To me that means true independence.

PS: I still have to find 1 quote or action of that scumbag Soros I agree with... ;)

I am generally more into truth than into ego and more into the subject than into having the last word. Good night, Gaia.
Have a nice evening or whatever truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/65087-lol-of-the-day.html?start=540#240003

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 20:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 21:01 #30

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I am generally more into truth than into ego

I truly wish that were true. Gute Nacht, honey. ;)

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 21:01 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Someone told me assange and jemima were chatting on social media once.

Make of that what you will, if you know jemima.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 21:50 #32

• Flare
Yea, somehow I have the idea that Assange, Snowden, Infowars and such are just ways for the elites to let the masses know what they are up to and what is next on the agenda. And basically giving us the middlefinger along there with it.

It's written in the protocols of Zion that they should keep their plans and agenda hidden till they have so much power that they're unstoppable, and only then they will unveil what they're doing.

Maybe this is their way of slowly unveiling it to the people?
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 22:04 #33

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Yea, somehow I have the idea that Assange, Snowden, Infowars and such are just ways for the elites to let the masses know what they are up to and what is next on the agenda. And basically giving us the middlefinger along there with it.

It's written in the protocols of Zion that they should keep their plans and agenda hidden till they have so much power that they're unstoppable, and only then they will unveil what they're doing.

You know about Alex Jones.
About Milos, Breitbart, the others.

The "Elites" want everything but "unveiling" things. What they want to do -a "jewish" trait if you like- is sowing confusion. And if the released "evidence" by Snowden, Assange and others is helping them with that, then that's their choice. It is not we get "in the know" because of it, but that doesn't mean it's full 100% bullshit either.

Disinfo is "best" released when it contains traces of truth.

If the Protocols, that have proven to be eerily accurate until now, wrote that, then even that is a lie. Psychopaths never want to show their real faces and in many cases even are psychologically unable to do so.

In the end the Elites see themselves as the little boy having an ant farm. We are the ants. Only some ants stray away from the farm and it's those ants these "whistleblowers" intend to get back in line. It's up to our resistance to not do that.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 22:17 #34

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:

You know about Alex Jones.
About Milos, Breitbart, the others.

The "Elites" want everything but "unveiling" things. What they want to do -a "jewish" trait if you like- is sowing confusion. And if the released "evidence" by Snowden, Assange and others is helping them with that, then that's their choice. It is not we get "in the know" because of it, but that doesn't mean it's full 100% bullshit either.

Disinfo is "best" released when it contains traces of truth.

If the Protocols, that have proven to be eerily accurate until now, wrote that, then even that is a lie. Psychopaths never want to show their real faces and in many cases even are psychologically unable to do so.

In the end the Elites see themselves as the little boy having an ant farm. We are the ants. Only some ants stray away from the farm and it's those ants these "whistleblowers" intend to get back in line. It's up to our resistance to not do that.

The protocols on anarchy btw...

PROTOCOL NO. 4

Stages of a Republic. Gentile Masonry. Freedom and Faith. International Industrial Competition. Role of Speculation. Cult of Gold.

Every republic passes through several stages. The first of these is comprised in the early days of mad raging by the blind mob, tossed hither and thither, right and left: the second is demagogy, from which is born anarchy, and that leads inevitably to despotism -- not any longer legal and overt, and therefore responsible despotism, but to unseen and secretly hidden, yet nevertheless sensibly felt despotism in the hands of some secret organization or other, whose acts are the more unscrupulous inasmuch as it works behind a screen, behind the backs of all sorts of agents, the changing of whom not only does not injuriously affect but actually aids the secret force by saving it, thanks to continual changes, from the necessity of expending its resources on the rewarding of long services. Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is. Gentile masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery.

But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why it is indespensable for us to undermine all faith, to tear of minds out of the GOYIM the very principle of Godhead and the spirit, and to put in its place arithmetical calculations and material needs.

In order to give the goyim no time to think and take note, their minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus, all the nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain and in the race for it will not take note of their common foe. But again, in order that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of the goyim, we must put industry on a speculative basis: the result of this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will slip through the hands and pass into speculation, that is, to our classes.

The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted, cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged, the lower classes of the goyim will follow our lead against our rivals for power, the intellectuals of the goyim.

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 29 Nov 2016 22:27 #35

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury...

There it already fails. Freedom and a "State economy" are an impossible match.

Thanks for the pdf though, I had the Protocols saved somewhere but not on this computer, so good to have the link again.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 01 Dec 2016 07:49 #36

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury...

There it already fails. Freedom and a "State economy" are an impossible match.

Thanks for the pdf though, I had the Protocols saved somewhere but not on this computer, so good to have the link again.

So how do you suggest to have an economy in freedom then?

The pdf is only a small excerpt of the Protocols btw.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 10 Dec 2016 14:49 #37

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 17 Dec 2016 09:03 #38

• Flare
^ Unfortunately there's no video material of him there, only his voice.

Here's a remarkable vid I found:

Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 09:04 by Flare.

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 17 Dec 2016 13:44 #39

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
twitter.com/whereisassange

assange.net/

Published on Oct 17, 2016

John Jones QC, Wikileaks U.N lawyer, died April 16th, 2016
Michael Ratner, Wikileaks chief counsel, died May 11th, 2016
Prof. Gavin Mcfadyen, Wikileaks director, died October 23rd 2016
Seth Rich, whom worked with the US Democratic party and may have been a wikileaks source was murdered in DC.
(Taken from np.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e9v1x/some_basic_facts_all_in_one_place_i_wanted_to/)

Assange Missing, Presumed Dead As WikiLeaks Open Huge Archive 18 Dec 2016 12:37 #40

• Zephirop
I'm pretty sure they have got to the files and 'redacted' them...they wouldn't have killed him otherwise.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare