Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 20 Dec 2016 22:06 #61

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 20 Dec 2016 23:07 #62

• Flare

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 20 Dec 2016 23:15 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 03:16 #64

• Straight Shooter
Zephirop wrote:
But interesting to see the same ilk calling hoax none the less.

Everything is a hoax to them as always, which is why their opinions have little value and their post are not worth reading.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asia Teacher

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 03:23 #65

• Straight Shooter
Gaia wrote:

I don't steer it towards that. I could have picked the 1500 hoaxed """deaths""" of the Titanic, the falseflagged (firebombs instead of Nukes) victims of Nagasaki and Hiroshima or the 3000 hoaxed 9/11 vicsims too.

EVERYTHING IS HOAX!!! Everything....

This forum ain't shit for allowing these lies and nonsense.

Knowing two people who died in the 9/11 attacks i take the claim of "vicsims" personally.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 03:33 #66

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I don't steer it towards that. I could have picked the 1500 hoaxed """deaths""" of the Titanic, the falseflagged (firebombs instead of Nukes) victims of Nagasaki and Hiroshima or the 3000 hoaxed 9/11 vicsims too.

EVERYTHING IS HOAX!!! Everything....

This forum ain't shit for allowing these lies and nonsense.

Knowing two people who died in the 9/11 attacks i take the claim of "vicsims" personally.
We've had that discussion already. You haven't seen their bodies. The narrative is bullshit; towers were empty, there were no planes. Your friends may have died from a heart attack or so, but not by "9/11".

And no, not EVERYTHING IS HOAX!!! Not my fault a lot of hoaxes are staged by the Elites. Don't shoot the messenger.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 03:40 #67

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
"According to what we know, we have to assume this was a terrorist attack […] I know it will be especially hard for us to take if it is confirmed that the person who committed this attack sought protection and asylum in Germany" - Angela Merkel, December 20th, Berlin.

No Frau Merkel, you don’t have to ‘assume’ anything, you already knew who was behind it the minute you were told what happened and it "won’t be especially hard for us to take", because both we and you know Muslims were involved, just like the last European terrorist attack and just like the next yet to come.

Meanwhile, "Austrian security services arrested a 25-year-old Moroccan asylum seeker suspected of plotting a terror attack in the city of Salzburg, prosecutors said on Tuesday." (Salzburg Christmas attack).

Despite Merkel being "horrified, shocked and deeply saddened", there now follows lots of hand wringing, condemnation, excuses that Islam is a religion of peace and . . . a brief pause until the next atrocity occurs.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 03:42 by Asia Teacher.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., annabelle, Flare

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 04:10 #68

• Straight Shooter
Gaia wrote:
We've had that discussion already. You haven't seen their bodies. The narrative is bullshit; towers were empty, there were no planes. Your friends may have died from a heart attack or so, but not by "9/11".

And no, not EVERYTHING IS HOAX!!! Not my fault a lot of hoaxes are staged by the Elites. Don't shoot the messenger.

I don't think you're a bad person for believing the "everything is a hoax" narrative like you always do.

It's just the typical foolish response you make every terror attack that we expect from you.

I blame myself for participating in a forum that allows you to say the same dumb shit over and over.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 04:53 #69

• Flare
.......... wrote:
I don't think you're a bad person for believing the "everything is a hoax" narrative like you always do.

It's just the typical foolish response you make every terror attack that we expect from you.

I blame myself for participating in a forum that allows you to say the same dumb shit over and over.

He's just trolling Dots as he's just playing the 'dumb and uninformed guy' while he knows what is going on.

He copies and pastes the most ridiculous conspiracies from cluesforum to this place and laughs/ridicules over dead bodies laying on the ground, as we all noticed already during the Nice attack.

He's doing that because he is a jew and we debunked the Holocaust, so now he thinks it 'settles the score with us' when he claims everything is a hoax to return the favor. Apparently it makes a jew go ballistic if you take the Holocaust away from them, which is part of their identity, so they can't play pity no more everytime the WW II subject comes along. So all they've got left to do is behave like an idiot as they don't like to know they were wrong.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 05:36 #70

• Straight Shooter

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 13:59 #71

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Christmas Massacre Haji Identified: Tunisia “Refugee” Anis Amri[/img]

Of the millions of Tunisians escaping the brutal civil war in Syria for safety in Germany, there were bound to be a few bad apples.
Daily Mail:

This is the Tunisian asylum seeker who has become Europe’s most wanted terrorist after his ID was found under the seat in the lorry used to massacre 12 people at a Berlin Christmas market.

Police today revealed they are hunting Anis Amri, 23, a refugee who came to Germany earlier this year. His paperwork was found in truck’s footwell.

His paperwork was in the truck he stole from a Pole after he murdered him?

So like, he jumped in the truck, killed the driver and threw him in the passenger seat (Pole was still in the truck when he crashed it into the festival), and then threw his refugee paperwork on the floor?

That’s a pretty weird story.

I think the police are probably lying about this, and have identified him some other way that would make them look bad.
He is probably armed, ‘highly dangerous’ and a member of a ‘large’ Islamic organisation and has weapons training abroad, security sources say.

Despite an unfolding international manhunt the first pictures of him released in Germany have his eyes deliberately covered, thought to be because of strict privacy laws there. MailOnline has uncovered unblurred images.

This is insane.

They’re trying to catch him, but they release blurred photos.
Amri, who was born in the desert town of Tataouine in 1992 – a well-known ISIS stronghold close to the Libyan border – was apparently recently arrested for GBH but vanished before he could be charged.

Tatooine!

LEL!

I had forgotten that the Star Wars planet was named after an actual sandpeople village.
The refugee has temporary permission to stay in the country but was due to face an asylum hearing.

Police are believed to have found his blood in the truck’s cab and now assume that the suspect may be badly injured.

Squads of officers have been to every hospital in Berlin and the surrounding state of Brandenburg. They also arrested another unnamed suspect in connection with the terror attack but have since ruled him out.

Police are believed to be focussing searches in North Rhine-Westphalia – the industrial region of Germany containing Cologne, Dortmund and Bonn. His ID was issued on the town of Kleve close to the border with the Netherlands and Belgium.

He is a disciple of Abu Walaa, arrested in Hildesheim last month for recruiting radicals into the ranks of Isis.

He was arrested along with five members of a terrorist recruiting network operating on behalf of the so-called Islamic State, according to prosecutors.

The arrests took place in the states of North Rhine-Westphalia and Lower Saxony. The network recruited and provided logistical support for local volunteers making their way from Germany to Syria.

Iraqi citizen known Abu Walaa, 32, or Ahmad Abdelaziz as he is also known,is a leading figure of the Jihadi movement in Germany, and many of his followers have made their way to Syria.

If an Iraqi citizen wasn’t leading a terrorist recruitment operation in Germany, a white British man would be (I just remembered this meme when I posted a Sargon of Akkad video earlier today – I apologize for having forgotten it for so long; it’s a very solid meme).
Walaa has been at the centre of a year- long investigation, which also yielded arrests in the city of Hildesheim in July 2016.

The arrest appears to have been aided by a former IS fighter, Anil O, 22, who identified Walaa as Germany’s ISIS leader.

The suspect’s home town in north Africa is famous for being the inspiration for Luke Skywalker’s home planet in Star Wars but has become an ISIS stronghold for jihadis attacking targets in nearby Libya.

It came as it was revealed the Pakistani asylum seeker held in the aftermath of the Berlin Christmas market massacre was held because he accidentally jumped a red light.

Naved Baluch, 23, who arrived in Germany a year ago, was seized and blamed for Monday night’s carnage after witnesses saw him commit a traffic offence a mile away.

Detectives, who flew him out of Berlin and across the country to Karlsruhe to question him, took 18 hours to realise Mr Baluch, who had no blood on his clothes and no injuries, did not drive a lorry through crowds to kill 12 and wound 48 more.

It was only then the security services warned the public that the real ISIS killer was on the run with a gun. Today Berlin is in mourning as police warned ‘vigilance’ is needed because a second attack could be imminent.

Despite bungling the initial investigation police insist DNA, GPS and mobile phone data tied to the lorry used to murder and maim could lead to an arrest today.

A BBC journalist made the red light claims on the Today programme this morning.

‘He was the wrong man,’ said a source in the German security services. ‘The true perpetrator is still armed, at large and can cause further damage.’

As the hunt for Europe’s most wanted man continues, it was revealed:

- ID belonging to Anis Amri, 21, a Tunisian asylum seeker, is found in the footwell. His blood may have been in the cab and he may be seriously injured

- Police get 500 calls and insist they could arrest killer truck driver today despite bungling initial investigation. They say DNA and GPS linked to the lorry could lead to breakthrough

- Twelve people are dead and 48 are injured – 16 seriously – after a lorry is driven at 40mph through crowds at the famous Breitscheidplatz Square Christmas market at 7pm on Monday night.

- Hours earlier the lorry was hijacked from a Polish driver taking steel to Berlin from Italy. Lukasz Urban, a father of one, was found shot dead in its cab. It is not yet clear when he died.

- Police arrested Naved B based on a witness description who say him run a red light but later released their sole suspect because of a lack of evidence.

- Angela Merkel faces storm over her asylum policy and admits: ‘It would be particularly hard to bear for all of us if it was confirmed that a person committed this crime who asked for protection and asylum in Germany’

- Europe’s most wanted man in still on the run today as police promised to find the ISIS truck terrorist by the end of the day – hours after admitting they had no ‘clue’ where he is hiding.

Andre Schulz, chairman of the Federal Association of German Criminal Detectives, said on TV Tuesday night: ‘I’m fairly confident that we can present a new suspect maybe tomorrow or in the near future’, adding that his colleagues had assembled ‘good evidence’ and that there were ‘very many starting points.

‘I have great faith in the police in Berlin and the Federal Criminal Office.’

Schulz claims that the murder squad investigating the first mass terrorist killing in Germany have 500 clues to work from.

The probe centres on the GPS system of the truck may be linked to the mobile telephone of the killer. Fingerprint evidence was also garnered from the cab of the wrecked lorry.

It doesn’t look like they’re going to find him any time soon.

Probably, he’s already in Brussels, where he can just chill-out in public in Molenbeek without anyone ever reporting him.

This is so ridiculous.

Look at these German sluts mourning the dead.

Guaranteed, they were invasion supporters. And they still are. Otherwise, instead of praying for people who are already dead, they would be out protesting the invasion.

But “not all Moslems are like that.” So we just cry over dead bodies as we wait for more to pile up.

Merkel herself had the nerve to go pay her respects.

Absolutely disgusting.

What are these flowers and candles supposed to do?

The same thing as the prayers, I guess: nothing, but make a bunch of emotional women and faggotized men feel better about the dead bodies in the street.

This is being touted as the “first major attack,” but these attacks happen all the time in Germany now.

Germany is a rape country now, it is a murder country now.

People should not go there.

It needs to be sealed off.

It is a threat to the rest of Europe.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 14:00 by Orangeaid.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 14:11 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Would someone please KINDLY let me know whether you find GERMAN news
with his name? Thank you very much, for I don't. Not a single one.

www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=Qo1aWJ6CPcmG8QeImoC4Dg#q=Anis+Amri&tbm=nws

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 14:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 14:34 #73

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The German lugenpresse are trying to hide the "benefits of enrichment" aren't they?

Just like all the women in cologne who were enriched last Silvester.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 14:34 #74

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 15:03 #75

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thank you very much, Steven.

You have to search for Anis A. instead of Anis Amri.

www.google.de/webhp?ssrp=1#q=Anis+A.&tbm=nws

The usual (alleged) perpetrator protection, which stands above all other press codes.

@Orangeaid

All msm of the FRG are going like: "We must not let hate take over, only because of singular cases of refugee crime."

And the first controlled by wakw SJW-candle-demos are already on their way to "demonstrate unity of civil society against xenophobia and we must not give way to extreme right-wing populism and hate".

NO PASERÁN! - CLICK

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 15:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 15:17 #76

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Meaning of Amri

Arabic for “one who enlivens a place”
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 17:18 #77

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^ Meaning of Amri

Arabic for “one who enlivens a place”, “one who lives a long live”.
It is the attribute noun of Aamer. Amri also means “one belongs to the Aamer tribe”, which is the name of various Arabian tribes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amri

Now it is becoming clear which way the wind is blowing:

Germany to allow increased security video surveillance

By Reuters (mouthpiece of the Ministry of Truth)

Published: 13:18 GMT, 21 December 2016 | Updated: 13:18 GMT, 21 December 2016

Germany will allow more video surveillance in public places, under a draft law passed by the cabinet on Wednesday, reflecting growing security fears in a country that has for decades been wary of police intrusion.

The bill was agreed in principle by the parties in Angela Merkel's coalition last month, well before Monday's deadly truck attack on a Christmas market in Berlin that was claimed by Islamic State.

Germany suffered two smaller attacks by Islamists over the summer, one on a train, the other at a music festival. Hundreds of sexual assaults last New Year's Eve also increased concerns about security on German streets.

State surveillance is a sensitive issue in Germany because of extensive snooping by the Stasi secret police in Communist East Germany and by the Gestapo in the Nazi era.

The new legislation would loosen data-protection restrictions for video surveillance on the streets and in places such as shopping malls, sports venues and car parks.

The cabinet also agreed on allowing federal police officers to wear bodycams, a step meant to increase security for officers after a rise in violence against them in recent months.

Government officials have said the country, which accepted nearly 900,000 migrants last year, many refugees from war zones in the Middle East, lies in the "crosshairs of terrorism".

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4055102/Germany-allow-increased-security-video-surveillance.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 17:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 17:45 #78

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The place where the christmas market stands is a main tourist spot in Berlin with CCTV galore :yerright: :joker: :facepalm:

I wonder why I haven't seen any tapes from them so far... :dunno: :wissl:

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 18:32 #79

• Flare
Steven wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The place where the christmas market stands is a main tourist spot in Berlin with CCTV galore :yerright: :joker: :facepalm:

I wonder why I haven't seen any tapes from them so far... :dunno: :wissl:

That's what I was wondering about as well this morning.

However, it still is no proof of a 'hoax'. First have to see some concrete evidence for it.

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin 21 Dec 2016 19:18 #80

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:

However, it still is no proof of a 'hoax'. First have to see some concrete evidence for it.

Who said, it's a hoax?

Could also be 'false flag'....at least the whole thing is fishy... :wissl:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare