Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 27 Dec 2016 23:20 #1

• Straight Shooter
Berlin discusses possible reparation payments over massacre of tens of thousands of people in early years of 20th century

It has become known as the first genocide of the 20th century: tens of thousands of men, women and children shot, starved, and tortured to death by German troops as they put down rebellious tribes in what is now Namibia. For more than a century the atrocities have been largely forgotten in Europe, and often in much of Africa too.

Now a series of events – and a policy U-turn by Berlin – is raising the international profile of the massacre of Herero and Namaqua peoples and bringing justice for their descendants a little closer. Negotiations between the German and Namibian governments over possible reparation payments are expected to be completed and result in an official apology before next June.

In Berlin a major new exhibition about the country’s bloody colonial history opened earlier this winter. It features letters from missionaries expressing their concerns about concentration camps and killings in Germany’s south-west African colony.

In the US activists have hired lawyers to pressure the United Nations. Elsewhere there are plays exploring the tragic story and displays of photography at high-profile contemporary art fairs.

In 1884, as European powers scrambled to carve up Africa, Berlin moved to annex a new colony on the south-west coast of the continent. Land was confiscated, livestock plundered and native people subjected to racially motivated violence, rape and murder. In January 1904, the Herero people – also called the Ovaherero – rebelled. More than a hundred German civilians were killed. The smaller Nama tribe joined the uprising the following year.

www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/25/germany-moves-to-atone-for-forgotten-genocide-in-namibia

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 27 Dec 2016 23:34 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Dots, do you remember that I asked you uncountable times to not use the msm diction when you post about
Germany?

Germany is an illegally occupied country since 1945 and it has not been sovereign since then,
as even the occupiers' chosen muppets, like Gysi and Schäuble, state publicly.

So this is another misleading headline.

I would not mind if you at least commented the msm propaganda that you are constantly posting
to at least give a tiny sign that you are not only a cheap msm propaganda peddler, but in vain.

From my point of view you have to be looked upon exactly as the latter.

Btw, truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67526-what-is-the-hoaxer-movement.html?start=20#244728
and truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68662-the-fourth-reich-cult.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016 23:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 27 Dec 2016 23:51 #3

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Dots, do you remember that I asked you uncountable times to not use the msm diction when you post about
Germany?

So now you only want posters to post links using sources that you like and follow your point of view :larf: :facepalm:

Must try harder Frau :wissl:

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 28 Dec 2016 00:05 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
So now you only want posters to post links using sources that you like and follow your point of view.
Must try harder PFIZIPFEI

If you think what I said is not true, you are free to present evidence for your claims.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason?

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html

This subject should be especially important for you as a self-proclaimed alleged French Foreign Legion mercenary.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 28 Dec 2016 00:08 #5

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
So now you only want posters to post links using sources that you like and follow your point of view.
Must try harder PFIZIPFEI

If you think what I said is not true, you are free to present evidence for your claims.

UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason?

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html

This subject should be especially important for you as a self-proclaimed alleged French Foreign Legion mercenary.

Frau how many hours have you spent on here today? :larf: Your brain is addled, people can post what ever source they want, not the sources you only want ffs :facepalm:

Oh btw its of no fucking interest to me what so ever..

but you...

Carry on :cool2:

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 28 Dec 2016 00:21 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
That Germany anno 2016 is an occupied country has no relevance for what has been done to the indigenous peoples of Namibia.

Not that the mainstream story is the truth, as always (no, not a hoax either), but that the atrocities of past times get attention, is a good thing.

Those poor Namibians who were harmed in the early 20th century have no responsibility over what happened to Germany in 1918 (Versailles), 1933 (hijacking by Zem NaZionists) or 1945 (division and occupation by US and Soviets).

A non-sequitur the diversion by Ze Frau.

Either post supportive evidence that the story of the massacres was different than the mainstream reports or take it for granted and skip the topic.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 00:21 by Gaia.

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 28 Dec 2016 00:21 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Frau how many hours have you spent on here today? Your brain is addled, people can post what ever source they want, not the sources you only want ffs
but you...
Carry on

As you have to contribute NO_THING to the subject of this thread, go jump in a lake.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Germany moves to atone for 'forgotten genocide' in Namibia 28 Dec 2016 00:40 #8

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Frau how many hours have you spent on here today? Your brain is addled, people can post what ever source they want, not the sources you only want ffs
but you...
Carry on

As you have to contribute NO_THING to the subject of this thread, go jump in a lake.

Here you go sweetie :D

Forgotten genocide: Namibia's quest for reparations
Namibia has set a deadline for Germany to respond to demands of reparations for colonial racial atrocities and genocide.....Cont

www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2015/07/forgotten-genocide-namibia-quest-reparations-150730090349305.html

Indigenous Namibians furious at German reparations 'insult'

Indigenous Namibians lashed out Friday at Germany for refusing to pay reparations for the genocide of their people a century ago, calling it a "phenomenal" insult to victims' descendants.....Cont
www.thelocal.de/20161014/indigenous-namibians-furious-over-german-reparations-insult

Germans dont do reparations well, but are premier league for Genocide :wissl:

Splash Splash :cool2:
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 00:40 by entrangermercenary1.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare