Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 21 Jan 2017 02:29 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 21 Jan 2017 02:31 #2

• Straight Shooter

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 21 Jan 2017 19:25 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He went nuts and had a history of mental illness.

That said, the cops seemed to scared to get a scratch on their shittydore patrol cars.

Call me a backseat driver, but i reckon american cops wouldve taken his car out of action at some point, and perhaps before he got to the middle of the city, using their patrol cars.

Its not like he just started doing donuts in the CBD.. if it was like that, i can see how cops might not expect him to then drive into the fkn mall and mow people down, therefore cops could be vindicated to just stay back to not risk harming civilians.

But before driving into the crowd, he stabbed someone in another location away from the city center, took off with a stolen car, kidnapped a woman and dragged her along for his joyride... the cops were chasing him before he got to the city center and abandoned. So they knew he'd flipped out already, youd think they couldve got some patrol cars or road blocks organised to intercept him with the aid of the cop chopper. This situation had been going on for a while.

I know hindsight and all, and they still probably couldnt know he'd drive into a mall, i accept that, but maybe next time, dont be so scared of scratching the patrol cars and take some lessons from LEO's in the USA.

And another example of how people can always find ways to harm without the need for firearms. A one thousand dollar vr/vs commodore is cheaper than most guns, and free if you steal it, like the perp did.

Cops stopped him by shooting his arm.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 12:51 #4

Surprise surprise, yet another non-white goes on a murder spree. This is becoming all too common now, and motor vehicles now seem their favorite weapon of choice to commit mass murder. Note the media reported on him having a history of violence and psychological problems. That's the new media code word to try and keep the ethnicity of these nut cases out of the equation, or rather to mask and hide any racial motive on the part of the perpetrator. What's the betting his history of violence and psychological problems included a pathological hatred for westerners and the west? It's like when the media says ''Youth'' or ''Youths'' when reporting on violent crime, youth is media code word for black thug, btw. For those that didn't already know that.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:46 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:04 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If a majority of these non-whites you are mostly concerned about have a "pathological hatred for westerners and the west," don't you think you'd be seeing far more instances of designed mayhem on our streets?
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:05 by ragnarok.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:18 #6

No not necessarily. It's just means others who harbor a similar hatred aren't generally crazy enough to go on a murder spree, and are being on their best behavior. You don't have to go on a murder spree for such hatred to be evident either.. Just like in your case really. In fact you don't even hide your hatred for white people and the West. It clearly shows with you, and how you generally always play the apologist for the invader and non-white criminality.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:25 by Return of Zorro.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:22 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't hide anything because your accusations are full of shit. Just because I hate white racists and bigots, it doesn't mean I hate all my fellow pale-skinned brothers and sisters. Reminding my bigoted fellow whites of the faults among our own isn't being an apologist for non-white criminality, no matter which way you twist it. Don't throw stones in glass houses, and all that.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:23 by ragnarok.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:34 #8

Oh you hate the West alright. It's self evident in your long and sordid post history of being a dogmatic supporter of mass-immigration, affirmative action, and generally being an apologist for racially motivated violent crime against white people.

If white people ever regain control of their own Nations, then people like you will have nowhere to run or hide.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:41 by Return of Zorro.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:37 #9

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
I don't hide anything because your accusations are full of shit. Just because I hate white racists and bigots, it doesn't mean I hate all my fellow pale-skinned brothers and sisters. Reminding my bigoted fellow whites of the faults among our own isn't being an apologist for non-white criminality, no matter which way you twist it. Don't throw stones in glass houses, and all that.

:facepalm:

Bla-bla-bla... once again all the off-the-shelf liberal remarks...

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:39 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Oh you hate the West alright. It's self evident on your long and sordid post history of being a dogmatic supporter of mass-immigration, affirmative action, and generally being an apologist for racially motivated violent crime against white people.

If white people ever regain control of their own Nations, then people like you would probably end up being locked up, and you know it too.

Keep fantasising, zorro.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 13:41 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

As opposed to your bargain basement nazi psycho-babble? It's a free web forum, innit?

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 14:22 #12

Flare wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

This is Rocky & Co.. :chuckle:

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 17:02 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Imagine the sad mentality of the "artist" who spent the time creating that cartoon. I hope he has a day job, as selling that shit to the public must be a disheartening endeavour.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 17:06 #14

Hit a nerve with you did it, Rocky? Too close for comfort, ey. :chuckle:

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 17:19 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Only a hopeful moron would believe such a thing, zorro. As I said, keep clinging to your fantasies of an all white renaissance.

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 17:20 #16

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Fact is if these murdering loonies were offed.
They'd not be able to do it again.
PLUS
Offing them might discourage others from trying the same.
Off the feckers say I.
:)

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 06 Feb 2017 17:24 #17

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why don't you apply to be an IS executioner - I hear business is booming over there, whereas, not so much in Europe and Australia. After all, your sentiments aren't that far apart, you just have slightly different values.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Horror in Melbourne: Child among four killed and 30 injured after car ploughs through central city streets in 'deliberate' incident 07 Feb 2017 16:26 #18

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Why don't you apply to be an IS executioner - I hear business is booming over there, whereas, not so much in Europe and Australia. After all, your sentiments aren't that far apart, you just have slightly different values.

Yep, different values
:)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare