Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 17:51 #1

Problem, reaction, solution

Problem: motor vehicles are used as weapons to mow down members of the public in terror attacks. Mustafa could be heard shouting 'allahu akbar' as he drove his ** insert motor vehicle type eg car, van, lorry** into the crowd of civilians. His ID was found in the abandoned vehicle showing him to be a known terror suspect

Reaction: The public are shocked and horrified and afraid

Solution : the government announces that in order to prevent future 'terror' attacks all manually driven vehicles will be phased out by such and such date eg 2030

These will be replaced with driverless cars for the publics 'safety'

Announcements will not mention that the government has already invested hundreds of millions of pounds into research into driverless cars or that it is working with google to achieve driverless cars to operate in 'smart' cities of the future. Announcements will not mention that trials have already been carried out within london with driverless cars
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 17:53 #2

Driverless cars trialled on UK roads for first time in four towns and cities
Drivers will be passengers in their own cars by 2030, a government report predicts
Lizzie Dearden@lizziedearden
Wednesday 11 February 2015 08:43 GMT

Driverless cars are being officially trialled on UK roads for the first time today as the Government considers changes to the Highway Code to allow them to be used by the public.

By 2030, the technology is expected to reach a level of safety and sophistication to allow all drivers to effectively become passengers as cars take over, being able to work, talk to friends or entertain themselves on the internet as they are driven around.

Ministers will be in Greenwich, London, to see Gateway’s self-driving passenger shuttles in action today, while autonomous Lutz “pods” will be going around public areas in Milton Keynes and Coventry.
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10037737.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 17:53 #3

Government invests £20m into testing driverless cars
The money is designed to make the Britain the best place to test state of the art autonomous vehicles

By Sophie Jamieson

7:00AM BST 19 Jul 2015
Follow

The UK will lead the way in testing state-of-the art driverless cars, the Government has claimed as it launches a £20m research and development fund dedicated to the burgeoning industry.

It is hoped the money will make Britain the best place to test the autonomous vehicles, in a market estimated to be worth £900bn by 2025.
www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...less-cars.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 17:54 #4

Google's meetings with UK Government over driverless cars revealed
By James Titcomb
12 December 2015 • 7:45pm

Google has held multiple discussions with the British government about the prospects for driverless cars in the UK, documents obtained by the Telegraph show.

The US internet giant has held five face-to-face meetings with the Department for Transport (DfT) in the last two years about autonomous vehicles, according to records made available under the Freedom of Information Act.

They suggest that Google sees the UK as a key market for its driverless cars, which are currently being tested in California. Although it is unclear whether the company plans to extend trials to the UK, minutes show Google bosses describing the UK as a leader in developing laws for driverless cars.

www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-cars-reveale/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 17:56 #5

you won't own your car; the car will belong to transnational corporations with close ties to the government

you will go to a car pick up point and scan your finger prints and retinas in order to gain the use of the car. You may have to share the car with others and you will all program your journey and be taken there

If you are an enemy of the government the car might have an accident during the journey where you die in a fire ball as the car crashes off the motorway. The nextday the newspapers will report a terrible 'accident' due to a 'malfunction'

WikiLeaks Vault 7 Conspiracy: Michael Hastings Assassinated by CIA Remote Car Hack?
Published 12:20 pm EDT, March 7, 2017 Updated 2:34 pm EDT, March 7, 2017

It was revealed today by the WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 leak that the Central Intelligence Agency may have car hacking capabilities, leading online conspiracists to further the claims that journalist Michael Hastings was murdered by the CIA.

Hastings died on June 18, 2013, in a fiery high-speed automobile crash in his Mercedes C250 Coupé following the publication of “Why Democrats Love to Spy On Americans” on BuzzFeed. Hastings had been a vocal critic of the Obama administration. Following his death, former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that Hastings’ crash was consistent with a “car cyber attack.”

Clark told the Huffington Post, “What has been revealed as a result of some research at universities is that it’s relatively easy to hack your way into the control system of a car, and to do such things as cause acceleration when the driver doesn’t want acceleration, to throw on the brakes when the driver doesn’t want the brakes on, to launch an air bag… You can do some really highly destructive things now, through hacking a car, and it’s not that hard.”

According to CW6 San Diego, Hastings claimed to have received a death threat prior to the crash by a staff member at the McChrystal Group about a critical passage in his book, The Operators: The Wild and Terrifying Inside Story of America’s War in Afghanistan. The McChrystal Group is an advisory firm started by retired United States Army general Stanley Allen McChrystal.
heavy.com/news/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-remote-car-hack-assassination-michael-hastings-conspiracy/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 18:05 #6

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
When manually driven cars are outlawed, only outlaws will drive them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 18:14 #7

iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Driverless cars trialled on UK roads for first time in four towns and cities
Drivers will be passengers in their own cars by 2030, a government report predicts
Lizzie Dearden@lizziedearden
Wednesday 11 February 2015 08:43 GMT
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10037737.html

The United Nations 2030 Agenda decoded: It's a blueprint for the global enslavement of humanity under the boot of corporate masters

This week, Michael Snyder published an important article entitled The 2030 Agenda: This Month The UN Launches A Blueprint For A New World Order With The Help Of The Pope.

That article references this UN "2030 Agenda" document that pushes a blueprint for so-called "sustainable development" around the world.

This document describes nothing less than a global government takeover of every nation across the planet. The "goals" of this document are nothing more than code words for a corporate-government fascist agenda that will imprison humanity in a devastating cycle of poverty while enriching the world's most powerful globalist corporations like Monsanto and DuPont.

In the interests of helping wake up humanity, I've decided to translate the 17 points of this 2030 agenda so that readers everywhere can understand what this document is really calling for. To perform this translation, you have to understand how globalists disguise their monopolistic agendas in "feel good" language.

click on link below to read the 17 points:
www.naturalnews.com/051058_20...slavement.html
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2017 18:14 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 22 Mar 2017 18:22 #8

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
What do you have against the idea of driverless cars within specific locations, but citizens can still keep their own cars to drive to the driverless car pick-up points? Can't you see ANY positive applications of this technology, or is your paranoia too deeply rooted?
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2017 18:22 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 23 Mar 2017 12:09 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
The United Nations 2030 Agenda decoded: It's a blueprint for the global enslavement of humanity under the boot of corporate masters

This week, Michael Snyder published an important article entitled The 2030 Agenda: This Month The UN Launches A Blueprint For A New World Order With The Help Of The Pope.

That article references this UN "2030 Agenda" document that pushes a blueprint for so-called "sustainable development" around the world.

This document describes nothing less than a global government takeover of every nation across the planet. The "goals" of this document are nothing more than code words for a corporate-government fascist agenda that will imprison humanity in a devastating cycle of poverty while enriching the world's most powerful globalist corporations like Monsanto and DuPont.

In the interests of helping wake up humanity, I've decided to translate the 17 points of this 2030 agenda so that readers everywhere can understand what this document is really calling for. To perform this translation, you have to understand how globalists disguise their monopolistic agendas in "feel good" language.

click on link below to read the 17 points:
www.naturalnews.com/051058_20...slavement.html




UN = "elders of zion"





Fear – The Greatest Weapon of the Jews







www.renegadetribune.com/thule-productions-fear-greatest-weapon-jews/




UN - what is this, who created it, how, when and for what reason? :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html



Blame the people by calling them "modern society": www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339658/Passer-stops-SELFIE-victims.html

If our phones have to be tapped by the spooks - then so be it: We must back intelligence agencies in fight against terror

www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4340804/We-surveillance-writes-MAX-HASTINGS.html


Problem, reaction, solution


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 12:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 24 Mar 2017 10:13 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The British public in general don't find The Fail to be a credible source of anything, except recreational outrage.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2017 10:13 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 24 Mar 2017 12:19 #11

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Has anyone considered that if western governments hadn’t introduced mass Muslim immigration, there would have been no need for a proliferation of CCTVs, spying on its people, or driverless cars, which will guarantee your every movement is monitored and recorded. Good God, I have more freedom under communism than I’d have in a so called western democracy!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 24 Mar 2017 14:59 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Asia Teacher wrote:
Has anyone considered that if western governments hadn’t introduced mass Muslim immigration, there would have been no need for a proliferation of CCTVs, spying on its people, or driverless cars, which will guarantee your every movement is monitored and recorded. Good God, I have more freedom under communism than I’d have in a so called western democracy!

If you say it like this, it means you accept the "need" for surveillance. You credit the "western governments" with their surveillance efforts because of "mass Muslim immigration". Probably because you take the "many tewwowist 'attacks'" as a given, a proven fact, not as a set of false flags (less likely) or hoaxes/staged events (much more likely).

Your argument also loses ground if you see countries without a large muslim population where surveillance is also done in detail, in many forms. So why would a country like Venezuela, or Japan, spy on its citizens? It couldn't be because of "mass muslim immigration" because that isn't there. Or why would countries with mass Muslim Emigration do it (e.g. Syria)?

The reality is much more mundane; Elites (and governments as their puppets) like to spy on us, the sheeple. That was already the case centuries ago, took a leap after the invention of technology (radar, encryption/decryption, etc.) and boomed under the classic communist and national socialist eras. All without "mass Muslim immigration", so you cannot use that point as a motive for spying on us.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 25 Mar 2017 02:05 #13

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Gaia wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
Has anyone considered that if western governments hadn’t introduced mass Muslim immigration, there would have been no need for a proliferation of CCTVs, spying on its people, or driverless cars, which will guarantee your every movement is monitored and recorded. Good God, I have more freedom under communism than I’d have in a so called western democracy!

If you say it like this, it means you accept the "need" for surveillance. You credit the "western governments" with their surveillance efforts because of "mass Muslim immigration". Probably because you take the "many tewwowist 'attacks'" as a given, a proven fact, not as a set of false flags (less likely) or hoaxes/staged events (much more likely).

Your argument also loses ground if you see countries without a large muslim population where surveillance is also done in detail, in many forms. So why would a country like Venezuela, or Japan, spy on its citizens? It couldn't be because of "mass muslim immigration" because that isn't there. Or why would countries with mass Muslim Emigration do it (e.g. Syria)?

The reality is much more mundane; Elites (and governments as their puppets) like to spy on us, the sheeple. That was already the case centuries ago, took a leap after the invention of technology (radar, encryption/decryption, etc.) and boomed under the classic communist and national socialist eras. All without "mass Muslim immigration", so you cannot use that point as a motive for spying on us.

Good God Gaia, you do come out with some c**p :chuckle: Do you actually read what is written, or do you just spot keywords and Google them? There is no ambiguity in what I said. "If you say it like this it means . . ." No Gaia, it means what was written, not what you assume I said, or meant.

I didn’t say I agreed with surveillance, the exact opposite and point out that open borders and mass immigration provided the reasoning behind the mass surveillance today. Driverless cars, which the thread is about, will provide the reasoning behind compulsory fingerprinting. In other words, the more freedom provided, the more laws there will be to deal with the negative after effects.

On the other hand, while the western populations contain people such as yourself, there is a need for increased surveillance simply to keep you safe from the terrorism, which recently happened in London and which no doubt in a few weeks time you’ll probably start a thread about and believe it’s a hoax. :facepalm:
My main point was that despite the meaning of ‘democracy’, western governments are starting to resemble the very authoritarian regimes they protest about
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 25 Mar 2017 10:06 #14

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Look at you, acting like the state wouldn't want to spy on their populace if it wasn't for all those dirty immigrants coming in and corrupting their societies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 25 Mar 2017 10:30 #15

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
ragnarok wrote:
Look at you, acting like the state wouldn't want to spy on their populace if it wasn't for all those dirty immigrants coming in and corrupting their societies.

Ah well, I’m probably a bit older than you and remember the days before mass immigration and mass CCTV surveillance, no-go areas and people shouting Allah Akhbur as they kill innocent people. How about you and I having a little bet.

The next mass murder in Europe will be by; a) Buddhist monks b) Catholics, or c) Muslim immigrants.
What allows this to happen is a) the price of carrots b) the economy, or c) open borders

When you think about it, stupid people like yourself and multiplied by millions are what lets it continue, isn’t it. In fact, when you look at the latest dead bodies in London, YOU and the twisted liberal ideas you have are to a large part responsible for it. I don't agree with mass surveillance, but as long as there are people like yourself, I can understand the need for it :)
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2017 10:31 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 25 Mar 2017 10:39 #16

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I've already told you I'm 54. Can't you do the math to determine if you are older or younger? Just because you are a teacher in Asia, don't think your life experiences vastly outdo mine.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

You WILL use driverless cars to prevent 'terror' attacks 25 Mar 2017 11:33 #17

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
ragnarok wrote:
I've already told you I'm 54. Can't you do the math to determine if you are older or younger? Just because you are a teacher in Asia, don't think your life experiences vastly outdo mine.

Then why write like a dumb 18 year old, because that’s what you sound like. My life experiences, knowledge and education vastly exceed yours, believe me. It’s why I am able to write and explain as I do and not just parrot one line liberal gibberish.
So, to continue in brief rant mode while I’m in the mood. :)

The mistake made was opening borders to mass immigration. This was because the Marxists and radicals who now infest the EU leadership took on board the idea that as culture is a social construct which is learned, it can also be unlearned and therefore there are no differences in people. In which case, why have borders that separate? They are now discovering why countries had borders in the first place and that learned culture can’t be erased from memories.

Fortunately, some European leaders are waking up.

"Let's adopt the multicultural concept and live happily side by side, and be happy to be living with each other. But this concept has failed, and failed utterly" - German Chancellor, Angela Merkel.

"Under the doctrine of state multiculturalism, we have encouraged different cultures to live separate lives, apart from each other and the mainstream. We have failed to provide a vision of society to which they feel they want to belong" - British Prime Minister, David Cameron.

"Everything which is now taking place before our eyes threatens to have explosive consequences for the whole of Europe. Europe’s response is madness" - Hungarian Prime Minister, Viktor Orbán.

Unfortunately, the ideas they planted in soft gullible heads take longer to remove and the indoctrinated, even in the midst of terrorist attacks, still think Islam is a peaceful religion, or that it’s not happening and must be a hoax.

It’s a little ironic that the gullible with the same mind set who voted these type of people in, now blame everyone else and cite the racism and homophobia of others for the results of their own stupidity. That is why governments now have a golden opportunity to tighten up on populations. It is satisfying to see however, that the same people who cheered for mass immigration, are now squealing about the amount of surveillance the effects of their liberal stupidity are producing.
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2017 11:34 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.