Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years !

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 08:47 #21

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
bd wrote:
The quotes are from sourced material.
Quotes

"The destruction of the Jews is an act of reason..." ("In der Vernichtung der Juden waltet Vernunft...")
"Billions of people would be ready to forgive Hitler if he had only murdered the Jews" ("Milliarden Menschen wären bereit, Hitler zu verzeihen, wenn er nur den Judenmord begangen hätte"), i.e., if that had been his only crime.

(Two of the comments made by Horst Mahler that the local court of justice of Amtsgericht Tiergarten used to justify the prohibition of professional activity (Berufsverbot) it issued against Mahler on 8 April 2004.[26])
26: (German) Berufsverbot für Horst Mahler, Die Welt, 20 April 2004.

It is entirely relevant if we are to know anything about the character of the man you are defending.
He seems to applaud the holocaust, not deny it.

Interesting also is the fact that he started out as a communist and would up as a nazi.
That is quite the flip-flop.

These people do like their flip-floppers and u-turners. Look at Donald and that other hero of the right, Oswald Mosely. It's not that they are indecisive, they are just opportunistic cunts who will change with the weather if it suits them.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 09:15 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952

Thanks, rags, for reminding me that it's time for a summary :thumbup:






PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Horst Mahler – We are fighting to win!





and on archive.org/details/HorstMahler-WeAreFightingToWin


CAUTION! During the first minute there are two major translation mistakes:

1. He does not say "public services", but "secret services" (Dienste)
2. He does not say "want to be free of Trump or Putin", but "want to be freed/liberated by Trump or Putin".


Read more :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html?start=60#256250



PFIZIPFEI wrote:


HORST MAHLER (81) - after his speech "We are fighting to win!" was made publicly available - received a letter from the prosecutor
that he will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years on 19 April 2017 at the latest!


One of his legs had to be amputated while he was imprisoned. His remaining prison term was suspended because of his poor health condition, he almost died in prison because of inadequate and insufficient treatment. Still in prison he was then covicted again for writing a philosophical essay there as a response to "The Wandering Who?" by Gilad Atzmon. Usually even the most dangerous criminals are granted early prison release after 2/3 of the time, but not the thought criminal Mahler. ... says it all about who controls jurisdiction in the occupied FRG NGO.


When did the "alt right" ever care about the real situation in Germany and real dissidents?

Not the slightest piece of information about Horst Mahler's "We are fighting to win!" speech, his imprisonment or health condition on ANY English website!

Please help to spread the truth because the msm won't do it for obvious reasons!


:right: drive.google.com/file/d/0BxS_9r3LkRBfSHZZcXhPQW05RHM/view

:right: endederluegedotblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/haftantritt-horst-mahler/


Read more :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html?start=60#256250



PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Horst Mahler on 9.04.2017 / Last speech prior to his renewed imprisonment on 19.04.2017





vid descr
This might be the last opportunity for me to address my German compatriots.
I am supposed to start serving my prison sentence on April 19, 2017, for another 3.5
years. I am 81 years old, and there are three more charges pending, and it's always
about the same thing: incitement - this time, to the disadvantage of Jewry.
So this is an opportunity for them to remove me from the public sphere without my
getting another chance to return to politics.
I would like to use this occasion to say a few things about this particular situation,
and what we are facing.
The reason they decided to put me back into prison was a talk I had given in
Ludwigshafen on January 9, 2017, which obviously hit the enemy; it angered him.
They are playing a game here, which has not yet come to the attention of the general
public at all. I had been sentenced to 10 years and 2 months in prison. Having served
two-thirds of my term, I am now entitled to be released from prison on parole, in
accordance with German law.
This decision was met in my favour by the responsible judge at Potsdam Regional
Court. In a written statement, he reasoned his decision by saying that my continued
imprisonment would be a violation of human rights.
And he also pointed out that: 1. he was apprehensive about the legal punishment of
so-called Holocaust denial, and 2. my sentence of 10 years and 2 months in prison
was completely out of the ordinary.
He drew a comparison to the penalties for rapists and murders, who get much less.
In other words, he was rather outspoken and daring, but his decision in my favour has
been revoked by higher authorities.
As a consequence, I am now to serve the rest of my sentence in confinement. The
enforcement of the sentence, then, has been interrupted only because I was unfit for
prison due to my health.
It started with the amputation of my left leg up to the thigh, which impairs my
walking in a major way now. Prior to this, there had been a series of health issues that
eventually led up to this amputation. All in all, I had been diagnosed with 21
ailments, including cardiac insufficiency, kidney failure, etc.
All of the doctors said: "He's not fit for prison."


PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Letter by GERARD MENUHIN to Henry Hafenmayer regarding Horst Mahler - English




drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLY_FAAvLvLdHBZdGc2RGU3blE/view





URGENT NOTIFICATION - full text - ENGLISH



drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLY_FAAvLvLSVZIWE9VRThVUWM/view
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2017 09:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 09:23 #23

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Ever thought of trying to do a summary using your own words once in a while?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 17:58 #24

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Weird ... What an ego Pfizzie has.
The summary contains only her posts.
She cannot think for herself and is only capable of copy n paste.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 18:10 #25

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1613
Ze Noble Nazis didn't mass murder jews, but it's a good thing they mass murdered them

The twisted trolling mindset of Hitlerfans. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 21:28 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Thanks for helping to keep this thread up, guys!



:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 21:34 #27

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 5915


Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise co-host a new episode of Truth Will Out Radio, this week looking at the miracle of Dunkirk and the persecution of revisionist Horst Mahler, who at 81 years old has just been recalled to prison to serve the final 3 years of his sentence for speaking the truth about the war. He was given a total of 12 years for his speech crime but due to his diverse chronic diseases and the lack of medical care inside, he had to be released so that his leg could be amputated. Instead of then being given a chance to recover from his operation in his own home, he has effectively been given a death sentence by being recalled to prison in that state.

Perhaps with Ken Livingstone also being in the news for speaking inconvenient truths about the war, we could link his case with Mahler’s? Pointing out how if Livingstone thinks it is bad being suspended from the Labour Party then what about being sentenced to 12 years, losing your leg and then being condemned to die inside from lack of medical care? In a supposedly civilised country in Europe?

After discussing Livingstone and Mahler, the conversation moves to Hitler showing mercy to the British troops at Dunkirk. This act should have meant the British accepted defeat and made an offer of peace, but instead the black-hearted traitor Churchill ignored all previous precedent in Aryan wars and continued to fight against Germany. When you are at your enemy’s mercy, you either fall on your sword or you accept slavery, but Churchill did the unthinkable and continued trying to kill the man who had just bestowed life and freedom upon the flower of the British nation.

As well as covering revisionism and Dunkirk, Dennis also gives us his thoughts on Trump’s about-turn in his Middle East policy. We would have seen the same behaviour if Hillary had won, but at least with Trump we have seen some positive changes happen within America. That is probably the best we can hope for now, as his foreign policy seems intent on causing war not just with Syria, but with Russia and North Korea too. We should be thankful for small mercies though and he did withdraw funding for abortions today and prototypes for the wall start in San Diego at the end of the month.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 21:48 #28

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Do you agree with Mahler's claim that Hitler's murder of the Jews was an "act of reason?"
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 21:54 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
bd wrote:
Do you agree with Mahler's claim that Hitler's murder of the Jews was an "act of reason?"



Source? Context?


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 21:55 #30

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Already posted both, above.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 15 Apr 2017 22:01 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
bd wrote:
Already posted both, above.


Already told you that DIE WELT is no authentic source, but a mouthpiece of the JWO,
founded by the British occupational forces and then licensend to (((German))) owners.

Seems you don't have an authentic source for your claim.

Pathetic!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 16 Apr 2017 20:19 #32

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3559
  • Likes received: 2132
Here is an english translation of an interview Mahler did for Vanity Fair with Michel (((Friedman)))

archive.org/details/HMahlerInterview

edit - just a snippet of the interview

"M.F. What do you think of Jews?
H.M. They are people of a different kind, and now again I’ll put emphasis on the determination: If you say “man”, you have to see the dual nature of man as Churchill said it. The Jews have a redemptive historical task that Martin Buber, a prominent Jew, has formulated very clearly. “Jewry is a ‘No’ to the life of nations,” And that’s why …
M.F. That’s too complicated for me. (lol)
H.M. No, no, no, no
M.F. I’m not as smart as you. :facepalm:
H.M. What matters is not what you find complicated, but what I have to say.

MF is, of course, play acting here but you schmadas know that doncha?


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2017 20:26 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 16 Apr 2017 21:38 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952


Requesta de Horst Mahler abril 2017




vid descr
El 9 de abril de 2017 10 días antes de su ingreso en prisión, Horst Mahler habló ante un pequeño pequeño círculo de confidentes, sobre el fondo de su nueva detención.
Más sobre este crimen del régimen en:
www.HorstMahler.com y endederluegedotblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/versuchter-mord/
Difundir este video y asegurarse de que la protesta, el crimen debe despertar en cada persona decente.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 16 Apr 2017 21:46 #34

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1613
Muchas gracias pues, mi querida Nazi!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:24 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952


Horst Mahler April 19, 2017 Public statement regarding the conditions for his imprisonment




vid descr
I owe an explanation as to why I refuse to comply with Mr Nötzel, the public prosecutor in
Munich, who has summoned me back to prison under his regiment.
I have pressed charges against Mr Nötzel at the same public prosecutor's office where he is
employed, for attempting to murder me in prison. Expecting my demise, the police had already
prepared a ban on demonstrations for the city of Brandenburg, where the prison is located.
On July 29, 2015, after five and a half years in prison, I had physically collapsed in my prison
cell.
This was after I had been given the contraindicated drug salicylate vaseline as a treatment for my
open wound on the heel of my left diabetic foot.
As a consequence of this treatment, I suffered blood-poisoning. The symptoms caused my referral
to Brandenburg's Asklepios Clinic, where I received medical care at the intensive care unit.
The doctors diagnosed, I quote: "A terminal illness."
Regardless of this, the accused public prosecutor, who was in charge of my case, enforced my
referral to the secluded unit for prisoners at the Brandenburg clinic.
As a result of this referral, my condition deteriorated rapidly, so that my left leg, which was
affected with erysipelas (bacterial infection of the skin), had to be amputated up to the knee.
My life was saved only thanks to my wife's vigorous efforts to obtain my referral to the intensive
care unit at Asklepios clinic. Thanks to Gerard Menuhin's mediation, she had succeeded in getting
the Swiss weekly paper "Weltwoche" interested in my case.
In a long article, they drew international attention to this scandal.
I explained all this in my letter to the state prosecutor Munich II, dated February 9, 2017. Adding
further scandalous details, I expressed my suspicion of attempted homicide.
Considering the underlying, base motives, attempted murder must be taken into consideration!
The responsible public prosecutor's office, which is simultaneously the scene of the crime, has
not acted upon my charges against the accused.
Instead, they revoked my parole and summoned me back to prison by April 19, 2017 at the latest,
without obtaining a medical opinion on whether or not I am fit to serve my prison sentence.
As long as the judicial offers in charge have not been held accountable, and as long as they are
involved in my case, I refuse to comply with their summons!
As this use of force against me essentially represents a political persecution that has no legal
basis, I am going to seek political asylum in a sovereign state that is willing to take me in.


Source and more information: endederluegedotblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/freiwillig-in-kriegsgefangenschaft/





Horst Mahler refuse de retourner en prison où sa vie est en danger !


Nous apprenons à l'instant que, devant rejoindre demain la prison pour
purger une peine supplémentaire de trois ans et demi, le célèbre avocat
révisionniste allemand Horst Mahler, 81 ans, "a quitté la République
fédérale d'Allemagne et se trouve actuellement en lieu sûr".

Tous nos voeux l'accompagnent.





Хорст Малер, 19/04/2017 / Условия для начала отбытия тюремного наказания - публичное заявление


Я должен дать объяснение, почему я не повинуюсь вызову господина Нётцеля, Генерального
прокурора в Мюнхене, снова отправиться в тюрьму под его власть.
Я подал господину Нётцелю заявление о правонарушении, совершенном им самим, а именно, о
попытке убить меня в тюрьме. В ожидании моей смерти полиция уже подготовила запрет на
демонстрации в Бранденбурге, где я был в тюрьме.
29 июня 2015 года после пяти с половиной лет в неволе я был полностью физически сломлен в
моей тюремной камере.
Причиной стало противопоказанное мне применение САЛИЦИЛОВОГО ВАЗЕЛИНА для лечения
открытой раны на пятке моей пораженной диабетом левой стопы.
Результатом применения этой мази стало отравление крови.
Характер болезни потребовал моей отправки в больницу Askleipios Klinikum в Бранденбурге, где
мне была оказана медицинская помощь в отделении интенсивной терапии.
Врачи диагностировали, цитата: «болезнь, ведущую к смерти». Тем не менее, обвиняемый в
своем качестве ответственного за осуществление моего наказания чиновника заставил перевести
меня обратно в оборудованное как тюрьма особое отделение клиники Бранденбурга.
Эта отправка вызвала резкое ухудшение состояния моего здоровья, в результате чего пришлось
ампутировать пораженную раневой рожей левую ногу до коленного сустава.
Тому, что меня все же удалось спасти, я обязан энергичной борьбе моей жены за перевод в
отделение интенсивной терапии больницы Askleipios Klinikum.
Ей удалось, при посредничестве Жерара Менухина, заинтересовать моим случаем газету
«Züricher Weltwoche».
Эта газета своими сенсационными сообщениями вызвала большой интерес международной
общественности к этому скандалу.
Эти факты, дополненные другими скандальными подробностями, я описал в моем письме в
прокуратуру Мюнхена II от 9 февраля 2017 года, и выразил подозрение в попытке убийства.
С учетом лежащих в основе происходящего низменных мотивов, покушение на убийство вполне
можно принять во внимание!
Указанное как место преступления обвиняемого ведомство - прокуратура – на котором лежит
обязанность проведения следственных действий, не приняло это сообщение о правонарушении.
Вместо этого прокуратура, не прояснив вопрос о моей способности находиться в тюрьме на
основании медицинского заключения, отменила решение об отсрочке исполнения наказания и
вызвала меня для продолжения отбывания наказания, самое позднее, 19 апреля 2017 года.
До тех пор, как ответственные сотрудники судебных органов не понесли ответственности и не
были отстранены от касающегося меня процесса исполнения наказания, я не буду повиноваться
вызову об отбывании наказания!
Так как примененное против меня насилие со стороны властей, по сути, является политическим
преследованием без правовых оснований, я буду просить политического убежища у какого-то
суверенного государства, которое будет готово меня принять.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:38 #36

Good move that by Horst Mahler. Seeking Political asylum in another country is his best bet.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:47 #37

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
As (((they))) can't get hold of him - he's the most prominent dissident of the country and they hardly can or don't want to arrest him with a swat team - they are playing the substitute card and all day long had their mouthpieces bleat and repeat that a


92-year-old woman


who may have been a secretary/assistant/helper (according to the various German language media outlets) at the camp in Stutthof,
is now being prosecuted.




This is the only report in English I could find:


Prosecutors open file on 92-year-old female German concentration camp guard

The first lie already in the headline!!!



Full article: www.express.co.uk/news/world/793813/Nazi-concentration-camp-guard-Stutthof-war-crimes-Poland-Belson



To me this is just another clear sign that war against white and especially German women has officially been declared.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 18:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:49 #38

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Zorro wrote:
Good move that by Horst Mahler. Seeking Political asylum in another country is his best bet.

Certainly, no one should be in gaol for their beliefs.
And, most certainly, we should all have the right to tell other interested parties just what those beliefs are.

However, I do know that there are many countries where holocaust denial is a crime, strangely enough.
Canada is, for example, which I find somewhat of an embarrassment.
Where would Mahler go for asylum?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:54 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Zorro wrote:
Good move that by Horst Mahler. Seeking Political asylum in another country is his best bet.


If you listened to his words you know it's the only possibility to survive - perhaps.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

HORST MAHLER (81) will have to go to prison again for another 3.5 years ! 19 Apr 2017 18:59 #40

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1613
bd wrote:
Where would Mahler go for asylum?
Mahli?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.