Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again!

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 04:31 #181

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
Ausrotten wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You are FAKE NEWS

Troll

Fuck off OrangeWimpChimp.

Interested readers try it yourselves. Try delivering a hard punch starting off with your elbow raised to ear/nose level. Note the extreme tension in your shoulder muscle. You'll find throwing a punch from this position virtually impossible. It's also totally unnatural. Punchs naturally commence with the elbows low and close to the body.

You're an idiot. It's not a professional boxing match, it's a fairly strong looking guy simply punching a light framed woman in the head.

Nothing more, no CGI, no crises actors, just a punch, even if not a very good one with an ideal starting position.

Nathan Damigo is a former marine. I noticed he's quite small actually.

But he looks exactly like a guy from the army I used to train with couple of years back. He also was quite small, but strong as hell and had an unbreakable stamina which left everyone in awe. He'd fold me up while I was crawling in sweat and gaping for oxygen. :chuckle:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 04:43 #182

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Exorcist wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You are FAKE NEWS

Troll

Fuck off OrangeWimpChimp.

Interested readers try it yourselves. Try delivering a hard punch starting off with your elbow raised to ear/nose level. Note the extreme tension in your shoulder muscle. You'll find throwing a punch from this position virtually impossible. It's also totally unnatural. Punchs naturally commence with the elbows low and close to the body.

G'day Exorcist.

Are you for real? :dunno:

This fanboys 'real man' lined up a 5'1" woman that probably weighs around 50kg while she wasn't looking and fails to knock her out BECAUSE he is a coward and more than likely doesn't know how to effect a knock out from a punch. He almost fell over directly after having delivered the punch, obviously showing that he has no fucking idea about how to maintain his balance, let alone how to throw and where to land a punch.

Look at his overweight, bloated carcass of a body. Note the militarised haircut. The shirt tucked into jeans with a belt to hold them up.

His clothing image is obviously an attempt to hide his overweight, unfit, physicality, and fails.

He acted the perfect coward.

He threw a cowards punch.

Why would you in any way, shape or form think such a coward could actually throw a knock out punch? :dunno:

Think about it. Put Flare, Orangeaid, ...... or Zorro in the position of the coward. Do you really believe their macho posturing and that than knew how to effect a knockout from a punch, let alone knew how to throw a punch?

Most people have had no training. Others have had training from charlatans. There are very few individuals that truly know how to defend their physicality or the physicality of another from attack. Most people wouldn't know how to break down the defense of another to be able to land a knock out punch, let alone where to land the punch to effect the knock out.

Anyone attempting to claim some 'victory' for 'real men' (macho posturing) is simply showing that they also have no fucking idea about how to throw a punch let alone where to land it. Such fanboys of the coward punch are all too obvious in their macho posturing and sick enjoyment of seeing another individual harmed.

This 'fight' was done in a pack with a pack mentality. Look at the fanboy supporters baying for blood as they attempt to prove themselves through association with that pack. All followers. Inciters of violence. Yet to cowardly to stand on their own and face off with those they attack, they snipe from the sidelines, unwilling to stand on the front line for fear of being hurt. Such pack followers will not face you on their own. They are the cowards that require the pack to protect them while they perpetrate violence.

See them all line up on the thread and show what good pack followers they are. All spewing forth the same meme.

And all it took was 'Andrew Anglin' to glorify a cowards punch for them to all fall in line and expose themselves.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 04:54 #183

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
@ I_Am_All_I'M Not. Regarding your reply to my last post, I'm not even going to even bother wasting my time responding to that load of nonsense. G,day, and Good fucking nite too. :chuckle:

G'day Zorro.

Still confused about who you are addressing eh. Is that christian national socialist marching music still playing?

Interesting that you claim to be not going to respond while you are responding.

Logic really isn't your strong suit is it. :thumbup:

Again, thank you for the 'show & tell'. Any further macho posturing about what you would do in a hypothetical situation is greatly appreciated for the lols.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 05:09 #184

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You are FAKE NEWS

Troll

Fuck off OrangeWimpChimp.

Interested readers try it yourselves. Try delivering a hard punch starting off with your elbow raised to ear/nose level. Note the extreme tension in your shoulder muscle. You'll find throwing a punch from this position virtually impossible. It's also totally unnatural. Punchs naturally commence with the elbows low and close to the body.

G'day Exorcist.

Are you for real? :dunno:

This fanboys 'real man' lined up a 5'1" woman that probably weighs around 50kg while she wasn't looking and fails to knock her out BECAUSE he is a coward and more than likely doesn't know how to effect a knock out from a punch. He almost fell over directly after having delivered the punch, obviously showing that he has no fucking idea about how to maintain his balance, let alone how to throw and where to land a punch.

Look at his overweight, bloated carcass of a body. Note the militarised haircut. The shirt tucked into jeans with a belt to hold them up.

His clothing image is obviously an attempt to hide his overweight, unfit, physicality, and fails.

He acted the perfect coward.

He threw a cowards punch.

Why would you in any way, shape or form think such a coward could actually throw a knock out punch? :dunno:

Think about it. Put Flare, Orangeaid, ...... or Zorro in the position of the coward. Do you really believe their macho posturing and that than knew how to effect a knockout from a punch, let alone knew how to throw a punch?

Most people have had no training. Others have had training from charlatans. There are very few individuals that truly know how to defend their physicality or the physicality of another from attack. Most people wouldn't know how to break down the defense of another to be able to land a knock out punch, let alone where to land the punch to effect the knock out.

Anyone attempting to claim some 'victory' for 'real men' (macho posturing) is simply showing that they also have no fucking idea about how to throw a punch let alone where to land it. Such fanboys of the coward punch are all too obvious in their macho posturing and sick enjoyment of seeing another individual harmed.

This 'fight' was done in a pack with a pack mentality. Look at the fanboy supporters baying for blood as they attempt to prove themselves through association with that pack. All followers. Inciters of violence. Yet to cowardly to stand on their own and face off with those they attack, they snipe from the sidelines, unwilling to stand on the front line for fear of being hurt. Such pack followers will not face you on their own. They are the cowards that require the pack to protect them while they perpetrate violence.

See them all line up on the thread and show what good pack followers they are. All spewing forth the same meme.

And all it took was 'Andrew Anglin' to glorify a cowards punch for them to all fall in line and expose themselves.

:roflha:

O shut up you piece of worthless shit.

First off, between 0:18 - 0:33 you can see Nathan wreck a couple of guys so he definately knows how to fight and is not afraid of it either:



Second, those antifa-fucks are the sneaky weasels who pick off people from the sidelines, sucker-punching, hiding behind masks and making a run for it directly afterwards. One of the many perfect examples right here:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 05:27 #185

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
:roflha:

G'day Flare.

Thank for the 'show & tell' lols. :thumbup:

Do you really think that you will be accepted by the pack because you are defending them on an internet forum?

:roflha:

Your word means nothing to you. You do not follow it, yet you howl at everyone else to follow it.

You enjoy the violence and harm done to another living being. That is a sadistic mentality, a sickness, that you have exposed to EVERYONE reading along.

Again, thank you for the 'show & tell'. All further macho posturing appreciated for the lols. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 05:35 #186

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You enjoy the violence and harm done to another living being. That is a sadistic mentality, a sickness, that you have exposed to EVERYONE reading along.

Again, thank you for the 'show & tell'. All further macho posturing appreciated for the lols. :thumbup:

O STFU.

Here's what the bitch said before she went to the protest.



Doesn't sound too friendly for that 'poor & harmless' girl now does it?

She fully deserved what she had coming for her.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2017 05:39 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 06:29 #187

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3911
  • Likes received: 1162
"Can you bring back 100 white people's dreads while you're at it "

LOL. Her 'friends' seemed to have missed that one,because the selfies infatuated can't understand irony. Twats.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2017 06:31 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 06:51 #188

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
I've noticed no nogs have been howling at her for race appropriation (for her hair)

#antifaprivilege
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 06:57 #189

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Exorcist wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
You are FAKE NEWS

Troll

Fuck off OrangeWimpChimp.

Interested readers try it yourselves. Try delivering a hard punch starting off with your elbow raised to ear/nose level. Note the extreme tension in your shoulder muscle. You'll find throwing a punch from this position virtually impossible. It's also totally unnatural. Punchs naturally commence with the elbows low and close to the body.

STFU FAKE NEWS troll

People who were at Berkeley like @bakedalaska, Lauren Southern and others fed loads of real time footage through their twitter feed all day.

The bullshit fake news hoaxers like you could pull on forums doesn't fly anymore

Liar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 07:14 #190

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
You enjoy the violence and harm done to another living being. That is a sadistic mentality, a sickness, that you have exposed to EVERYONE reading along.

Again, thank you for the 'show & tell'. All further macho posturing appreciated for the lols. :thumbup:

O STFU.

Here's what the bitch said before she went to the protest.

.....

Doesn't sound too friendly for that 'poor & harmless' girl now does it?

She fully deserved what she had coming for her.

G'day Flare.

So an ex-marine does some premarch surveillance on social media and decides he is going to give her "what she had coming to her" ... a cowards punch thrown at a 5'1" woman ... and you become a fanboy.

:roflha:

And all because 'Andrew Anglin' pushed your buttons.

:roflha:

Amazing how fearful you are that violence is your only response.

How many 'Jews' have you 'fought' face to face, one on one?

How many 'blacks' have you 'fought' face to face, one on one?

How many 'immigrants' have you 'fought' face to face, one on one?

How many 'antifas' have you 'fought' face to face, one on one?

You keep complaining about these groups and that they 'deserve a good kicking', yet there are no recorded events of YOU doing so.

You have shown that you do not follow your word and yet howl at everyone else to do so. Your word given is useless because you do not act upon it. A typical religious zealot ... 'Do as I say not as I do!'.

You have shown your sadism for all to see.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 09:37 #191

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


Everybody who cheers thugs, like NATHAN (sic) whatshissecondnamesilverstein
and posts huge pron pics
should never again try to impersonate a National Socialist.

Utmost disgrace for all true NSs!

The ugly frog boy would be in a working camp since long.
Just like IAAIA, btw.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2017 09:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 09:42 #192

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 8196
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The ugly frog boy would be in a working camp since long.

.

"would be" ...

..Its not 1944, youre a dreamer.

In the real world (now) , youd struggle to convince 1 person to put him anywhere.



EDIT:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just like IAAIA, btw.

:roflha:

Another one dedicated to ya...

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2017 09:45 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 09:55 #193

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Hurrying to the rescue of thug backing wannabees



gives you the opportunity to feel superior
and play out chronical helpless helper syndrome at the same time, alpha admin.


:thumbup:


Have a nice Easter Monday, everybody, expose yourself as much as you can as you did before.
The vibes on this forum are more than disgusting, so I won't bother you any longer with my opinions.

:)


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2017 10:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 10:00 #194

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 8196
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The vibes on this forum are more than disgusting

Sure, when you are around. :cool2:

Toodle-oo!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 10:06 #195

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The vibes on this forum are more than disgusting

novum wrote:

Sure, when you are around. :cool2:

Toodle-oo!


novum wrote:
Hey dont be so hard on yourself, leave that to me (being hard on myself)... Im just a freak, a cross between rain man and an elephant sometimes.. can be about as tactful as that mix also unfortunately. :hahano:

:yup:


Tritt ein, bring Glück herein! = Step inside and bring good luck with you! (House Blessing)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 10:14 #196

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 8196
Its Offline now ... ah the serenity.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 10:28 #197

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
novum wrote:
Its Offline now ... ah the serenity.
The irony of it all is that she feels chased away by her fellow Nazi lovers. That must hurt.

How many women were punched in the face (and worse) by the Noble Nazis? Not a word about those crimes... :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 10:33 #198

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 8196
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
expose yourself as much as you can as you did before.

Yea, yea ... im off to have lunch with AA ... were having matzah balls.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 12:46 #199

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Everybody who cheers thugs, like NATHAN (sic) whatshissecondnamesilverstein
and posts huge pron pics
should never again try to impersonate a National Socialist.

Utmost disgrace for all true NSs!

The ugly frog boy would be in a working camp since long.
Just like IAAIA, btw.

.

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

Christians complain constantly when one of their own does something 'bad' that he wasn't a 'Real Christian™'.

This IS National Socialism !!!

You have now woken up to the truth about those that you have climbed into bed with ... and you now want to claim that they aren't 'Real National Socialists™'. :roll:

You are no different in your enjoyment of anyone being put in a camp.

You are no different in your censoring of others.

After all, what difference in reason is there between a punch in the mouth and censoring what another has stated?

It is all about shutting them up, stopping their self expression.

So you have nothing to crow about, you've been in bed with sadists because birds of a feather flock together.

Were your father and mother glassmakers by any chance?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Berkeley Slamdown: Awesome Street Fighting Again! 17 Apr 2017 13:00 #200

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
^ They were probably Communists in East Germany.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Antifa riots at Berkeley8.12Thursday, 16 February 2017
The Daily Stormer is Awesome!6.91Thursday, 13 October 2016
(Excerpts) The Daily Stormer is Awesome!6.83Sunday, 02 October 2016
Axis of Awesome - 4 Chord Song6.83Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Social Experimentalist - awesome video channel6.76Sunday, 15 April 2018
(Copy) TOPIC: Social Experimentalist - awesome video channel6.61Friday, 06 April 2018
Prominent (((women's rights lawyer))) being shoahed in orchestrated take down. Fucking awesome!!6.54Monday, 18 December 2017
Fighting The War On Free Speech.6.31Saturday, 08 September 2018
Fighting PC Cultural Marxism6.31Sunday, 04 November 2018
How to win a street fight6.31Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.