Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 13:30 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil

See where this is going?

Those who question or deny the official narrative of any historical event for example 9/11, 7/7 etc are guilty and you won't pass GO and collect
£200 ... straight to prison in the future and work without pay for the Corporations. SLAVES. No get out of jail free cards for people who question events and seek the truth.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2017 13:32 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 13:43 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
While I believe he's owned by the Zio/Israhell lobby as much as any of his precedents, in all honesty he's hardly going to call hoax at that convention is he? Or any other for that matter.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 13:48 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
He's owned by Jews Lux, let's not dilute the language.

I didn't for one moment expect Trump or any "leader" to say it's a hoax"!

But he didn't need to say: "Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil."

That's intimidation for Holocaust Revisionists.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2017 13:50 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: OpenMind

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 13:54 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Maybe if I say he's adopting the same strategy his predecessors have when putting a cap on and pressing one hand against the wailing wall , while at the same time surrounded by a bunch of grave faced chosenites. Being supplicant and parroting the acceptable stance.
OTOH, wouldn't it be just brilliant if he turned around and said " stick this bit of false rubble up yer kieshters, I don't believe the myths and that's the end of your pocket money as well you usurious bastards"
Oh well. :hahano:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 13:58 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
wouldn't it be just brilliant if he turned around and said " stick this bit of false rubble up yer kieshters, I don't believe the myths and that's the end of your pocket money as well you usurious bastards"
Oh well. :hahano:

Id call that a verbal suicide note. :hahano:

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: OpenMind

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2017 16:35 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Trump is just another Zuonist puppet.
Not to mention a crook and a liar.
Are Flare and dots still all gaga over this chump?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 05:50 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

must watch

Dream Smasher wrote:
Trump Spits On America Again

...While Trying to Applaud Israel

“...Today we're reminded of this organizations long and heroic history of fighting for the Jewish people. Your brave leaders warned the world of the planned attrocities that sought to extinguish an entire people. ...we look back at the darkest chapter of human history. We morn, we remember, we pray, and we pledge “NEVER AGAIN”. I say it 'never again'.

The mind cannot fathom the pain, the horror and the loss. Six million Jews, two thirds of the Jews in Europe, murdered by the Nazi genocide. They were murdered by an evil that words cannot describe and that the human heart cannot bear.

On this Holocaust Rememberance Day we tell the stories of the father's, mothers's and children, whose lives were extinguished; and whose love was torn from this earth. We also tell the stories of courage in the face of death. Humanity in the face of Barbarity, and the unbreakable spirit of the Jewish people.

Today only decades removed from the Holocaust we see a great nation risen from the desert and we see a proud Star of David. Waving above the State of Israel...”

President Trump's Remarks to the World Jewish Congress Plenary Assembly

www.rense.com/general96/trumpspits.html

Dream Smasher wrote:
President Trump Gives Remarks at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Days of Remembrance

Both videos uploaded by "The White House".

THE HOLOCAUST :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html?start=2400#259909

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 06:36 #8

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 09:28 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I guess that makes Trump about as unpopular on this this forum as can be...

He's not right though, you can't accuse people who deny/disbelieve a narrative to be as bad as the culprits.

It's a bit like saying those who disbelieve the official 9/11 narrative are as bad as the terrorists.

Some on this forum had Trump nailed from the outset, didn't go along with the Frogman shit, the anti-Establishment shit, I was posting about Trumps corruption and friendship with the Clintons Early days, as with his ultra Zionism attitude,and his ties with global banksters and the CIA.

The Alt right is a joke, it's time for novum to drop that stupid kek thing from the forum banner, it's only makes the place look like it's following what is obviously a psy-op to expand the Alt-right thus infuse the popularity of Trump etc etc, I said the forum ought not be taking a political side at the time, he responded by stating that kek is not owned by Trump, well maybe not but they are tied by the Alt right and the timing..

There's agents who have manipulated that website from where kek spawned, be as well have an image of Trump on the forum banner as kek, it's the same thing. A puppet for Israel.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2017 09:30 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 09:56 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:
He's owned by Jews Lux, let's not dilute the language.

I didn't for one moment expect Trump or any "leader" to say it's a hoax"!

But he didn't need to say: "Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil."

That's intimidation for Holocaust Revisionists.

He's getting (((blackmailed)))

Bannon was the nationalist who got him elected. Now shoahed

Flynn - a true American. Shoahed

Trump was great friends with both (((Epstein))) and (((Cohn))) and I'm sure is being blackmailed as he's on film with underage girls

Even Cernovich alluded to knowing all about it

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 10:19 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy, KeK spawned from ancient egypt. :thumbup:

Dont you like Israel frothy?
1365 = 1

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 10:56 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Frothy, KeK spawned from ancient egypt. :thumbup:

Dont you like Israel frothy?

I've never been there, has it got many gay bars full of caring men with broken transmissions?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2017 10:57 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 11:12 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont know, aint been there either.

Who here has been to israel? Anyone? Pfiz?
1365 = 1

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 11:19 #14

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I did look into it once but it's not easy to get a visa, even for a short holiday etc... In Britain you have to go the Israeli Embassy and convince them what you're going to be doing, and why you are visiting etc...

I wanted to visit some of the ancient buildings etc... but just could not be arsed to jump through all the hoops to get there etc...

But then there is this extreme right mob, friends of kek etc....

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2017 11:29 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 17:24 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This is completely nauseating

He must be on film having a threesome with a 10 year old!
Trump proclaims May annual Jewish American Heritage Month

President to celebrate with daughter Ivanka, son-in-law Jared Kushner and grandkids the deep ties that ‘bind’ American Jews to the US and its founding principles

By TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF

US President Donald Trump on Friday proclaimed May 2017 Jewish American Heritage Month, marked annually since 2006 across the United States and preceded each year with an announcement by the sitting president.

In a statement late Friday, Trump said he will mark the month with a celebration together with his family, “including my daughter, Ivanka, my son-in-law, Jared, my grandchildren, and our extended family [of] the deep spiritual connection that binds, and will always bind, the Jewish people to the United States and its founding principles.”

“In every aspect of the country’s cultural, spiritual, economic, and civic life, American Jews have stood at the forefront of the struggles for human freedom, equality, and dignity, helping to shine a light of hope to people around the globe,” the statement read.

The Jewish people, said Trump, “have left an indelible mark on American culture,” adding that “today, it is manifested in the towering success Jewish people have achieved in America through a unique synthesis of respect for heritage and love of country.”

“The achievements of American Jews are felt throughout American society and culture, in every field and in every profession,” he continued, adding that the White House expressed “our Nation’s gratitude for this great, strong, prosperous, and loving people.” .

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 17:43 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You dont have to be on film having a threesome with a 10 year old to be a Zionist.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 17:46 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ausrotten wrote:
friends of kek

KeK really bugs you doesnt it

1365 = 1

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 18:08 #18

novum wrote:
I dont know, aint been there either.

Who here has been to israel? Anyone? Pfiz?

Moi, loved it :D Then went to that shithole Egypt after.........3rd world country :larf:
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2017 18:09 by entrangermercenary1.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 18:18 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well i might get sent on assignment one day, but right now HQ says theres too much to do where i am so...
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 29 Apr 2017 20:22 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Who here has been to israel? Anyone?

1.5 years ago, for 10 days. I have traveled a lot in the world and been to some very nice and peculiar countries, but none so horrible as Israel (even India was less bad, that says something).

Israelis have a very bad reputation here, especially at the Caribbean coast where they go after their military period and only because of the coke. Met quite a few before and with a handful of exceptions indeed bastards.

Israhell:
- as expensive as Norway (!) fucking joos making money from poor tourists
- I've never met a more rude, arrogant and disgusting people than in Israel, everywhere just slamming their suitcases through a full bus without apologizing, they behave like that, even among each other
- other than expected is very little in English/Latin script
- stupid sabbat when even no buses are going
- I went into 1 discussion with a guy, completely brainwashed by the militarism (fucking 3 years for men and women), there was just no normal discussion possible
- more than insulting border controls where people were told to strip down almost naked (when leaving the country even!)

It was overall an unpleasant experience. Only highlights were the diving (Red Sea) and the floating in the Dead Sea.

We went 2 days to Jordan and what a difference that was. Suddenly the Arabs (not my favourites) were nice, helpful, understanding, patient, compared to the horrible motherfuckers of next door.

Only in India and Israel I was happy to leave and never want to return again.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2017 20:25 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, annabelle