Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 15:08 #81

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
(i'm getting tired of explaining this over and over)
We're getting tired of your shit too man

How many are you?
Give or take 6 million.

'sneeze' bloody typhus playing up again, if only they'd get some gas tight doors for those fumigation chambers around here..
How many times have you left this forum now Frothy?

6 billion times.
Maybe next time will be the Final Solution
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 15:30 #82

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
(i'm getting tired of explaining this over and over)
We're getting tired of your shit too man

How many are you?
Give or take 6 million.

'sneeze' bloody typhus playing up again, if only they'd get some gas tight doors for those fumigation chambers around here..
How many times have you left this forum now Frothy?

6 billion times.
Maybe next time will be the Final Solution

You could consider having your own member forum section and calling it 'Zionzone' where you belong.

Thread one...'Hail Trump, We love Israel'

Thread two... 'Milo please fuck my ass'

Thread three....'Come on Anglin share the jail-bait'
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2019 15:49 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 15:52 #83

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You can't fix stupid

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 16:17 #84

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I've been saving this one for you Pastor Rocco

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 16:46 #85

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:

Frothy wrote:
Think i'm going to get a kebab now. :D
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2019 16:53 by Rocco.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 16:50 #86

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Think i'm going to get a kebab now. :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 16:57 #87

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Don't forget to nosh that greasy turk muzza behind the counter.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 17:07 #88

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy just wants that special sauce
You can't fix stupid

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 17:08 #89

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't forget to nosh that greasy turk muzza behind the counter.

I get my kebab from an Italian take away, they sell a range of different goodies, one of my favourites is the Turkish Calzone, in short it's got kebab meat in it and different sauces to select.

It's as near as I can get to the Colosseum carvery in a short walk. I always greet them with a ciao chow. They make a roaring trade but their mane dishes are Italian. it just depends how I'm feline at the time. I usually like my Turkish Calzone Chrispy, but Jewsy.

A-part from kebabs I don't like his-lamb.

I keep away from your paki infested hell hole of a nation.

ps I'm glad it's fucked.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2019 17:17 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 18:05 #90

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Kriss Donald.
You're not welcome, hence the wall.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 27 Apr 2019 18:12 #91

• Straight Shooter
Frothy wrote:

So the Romans were not very tolerant of Semitic religion... :huh:

I would be scared filming that scene with the lions.

At first i thought it was a joke and in my best Gaia voice i was about to say bu bu but 'where's the blood'?

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2019 08:22 #92

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

Frothy wrote:
ps I'm glad it's fucked.

Fucked how? :wissl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 28 Apr 2019 08:33 #93

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Frothy wrote:
ps I'm glad it's fucked.

Frothy is logically inconsistent and beyond reason. He's a threat to himself and his environment. Conversion, Confession, and Exorcism might be able to safe his soul. We should all pray for Frothy's soul. Pray the gay away for Frothy
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2019 08:42 by Rocco.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 01 May 2019 13:11 #94

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Frothy wrote:
ps I'm glad it's fucked.

Footballers are being paid millions of pounds per year for kicking a ball around in a park, and there are food banks in supermarkets because other people don't have enough food to eat. It's like it too in Scotland on both accounts but to a much lesser degree.

Lots of Pakis and other Muslims are living in England in certain towns and areas of cities who are not at all assimilated after years of being there...as stated by Farage in the video below;

They had a vote about leaving the EU, and they're too scared to leave, it's because the once empire and monster of manufacture is now a lot of broken and dependent cowards who no longer have an independent economic infrastructure, they wanted the Muslims to come over to save the last remaining companies from relocating to another nation where the labour is cheaper. At the same time they expect the Japanese motor manufacturing industries to place their factories in the UK, so they're being cucked left. rigjht, and centre.

Which I'm glad to see, because for a long time they were cucking everyone else, England is a once great but now dismal shame of a nation.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 May 2019 13:15 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 01 May 2019 22:00 #95

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
And when little Jimmy krankie gets Scottish independence will you be going cap in hand South of Hadrians, Wall begging alms or will you expect the frogs to help you out. England is fucked, Scotland is the parasite so once the host dies so dies the parasite. Enjoy your minimalist future spacko..best you talk to some imaginary friends for comfort.
Awaits mentalist tailspin diatribe. :sokay:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 01 May 2019 22:01 by Lux Interior.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 01 May 2019 22:21 #96

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jewish Racial Supremacy: Israeli Rabbi Says Jews Born to Rule Over Goy - TruNews
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 01 May 2019 22:21 by Rocco.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 01 May 2019 23:10 #97

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Footballers are being paid millions of pounds per year for kicking a ball around in a park, and there are food banks in supermarkets because other people don't have enough food to eat. It's like it too in Scotland on both accounts but to a much lesser degree.

Yes that is dumb. I used to be into the fusball but I dont watch it anymore... its just a cash cow for the few, and we are just their sheep.

It is the people who feed it money that make that happen though, this situation is 100% the masses doing.

Frothy wrote:
Lots of Pakis and other Muslims are living in England in certain towns and areas of cities who are not at all assimilated after years of being there...as stated by Farage in the video below;

I know that, Im just suprised you admitted it thats all. :P

And on that note, does this mean you might admit to the possibility that importing certain mindsets into the west is counter productive? :wissl:

Frothy wrote:
They had a vote about leaving the EU, and they're too scared to leave, it's because the once empire and monster of manufacture is now a lot of broken and dependent cowards who no longer have an independent economic infrastructure, they wanted the Muslims to come over to save the last remaining companies from relocating to another nation where the labour is cheaper. At the same time they expect the Japanese motor manufacturing industries to place their factories in the UK, so they're being cucked left. right, and centre.

Which I'm glad to see, because for a long time they were cucking everyone else, England is a once great but now dismal shame of a nation.

Its still going gangbusters as far as the royal caste are concerned, this is what they wanted.
1365 = 1

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 03 May 2019 13:08 #98

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
And when little Jimmy krankie gets Scottish independence will you be going cap in hand South of Hadrians, Wall begging alms or will you expect the frogs to help you out. England is fucked, Scotland is the parasite so once the host dies so dies the parasite. Enjoy your minimalist future spacko..best you talk to some imaginary friends for comfort.
Awaits mentalist tailspin diatribe. :sokay:

We'll be self sufficient, we;ll build another wall, and you'll be living in a Muslim paki nation :yupgrin:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 03 May 2019 13:40 #99

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yes that is dumb. I used to be into the fusball but I dont watch it anymore... its just a cash cow for the few, and we are just their sheep.

It is the people who feed it money that make that happen though, this situation is 100% the masses doing.

Frothy wrote:

I know that, Im just suprised you admitted it thats all. :P

And on that note, does this mean you might admit to the possibility that importing certain mindsets into the west is counter productive? :wissl:

Frothy wrote:
They had a vote about leaving the EU, and they're too scared to leave, it's because the once empire and monster of manufacture is now a lot of broken and dependent cowards who no longer have an independent economic infrastructure, they wanted the Muslims to come over to save the last remaining companies from relocating to another nation where the labour is cheaper. At the same time they expect the Japanese motor manufacturing industries to place their factories in the UK, so they're being cucked left. right, and centre.

Its still going gangbusters as far as the royal caste are concerned, this is what they wanted.

Yeah sure the working and lower middle socioeconomic sections who seem to be the football watchers and their families are probably the biggest givers to the food banks as a group, I don't think they see the relative connection,

I watch a game of football very occasionally usually on one of the free streaming sports sites online. I generally give my computer a quick clean up after to lose all shit I picked up whilst doing it.

This is a good goal by good old Archie back in the day, helped by some woeful Dutch defending.

On your point about my opinion of immigration, yes I think immigrants have a responsibility to assimilate unless they're only over for a short spell, say less than six months, they ought not get an extension beyond that unless they have been assessed to have made improvements with that.

The other thing is that sure they're going to want to flock together in neighbourhoods I guess that's only natural but it's not natural for them to be here to start with, so they need to make more effort but so do our governments and natives so that they assimilate. Sure there's nothing wrong with having housing projects for them near industrial parks if that's why they've arrived but in the main part they should be made to split up and not concentrate in groups and overpower certain areas.

I'd also make it it compulsory for the nations that these people migrate from to take responsibility for any children they might have if they haven't assimilated well enough during an agreed time period, but they have had children, those children should qualify for all the usual resources except having native citizenship unless their parents have made a reasonable effort to assimilate within a reasonable time period, they should be deported with the parents to their point of emigration.

The same should apply to the children of asylum seekers once the asylum period has expired, after which they could apply for citizenship in the usual way, and it might be granted depending on assimilation.

By assimilation I mean at least met the native population half way, but obviously I wouldn't expect an accepted assimilated immigrant to support a native national sports team against a team of their natural home, nor to convert their religion, more so they need to ensure their religious preferences are not a burden to the natives and to keep them low key.

if they can't or won't comply with that, then should not be welcome, and deported.

I'd say that Chinese and Indian immigrants make a fair effort in the main part, they either integrate fully, or they do enough and usually keep quiet beyond that.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 May 2019 13:59 by Frothy.

Trump: Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil 04 May 2019 07:38 #100

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I played fusball as a junior for a national league club so I know the game well. I got injured quite badly at 15 and lost interest after that because did pre-season at 16, aggravated the leg muscle again (doc had misdiagnosed it as less serious than it was) ... didnt have anyone pushing me etc to get back into it. Around the same time, well a little after that, i started seeing things the way I do now and just lost interest in watching the games also.

I did watch some world cup games back in the day but now just see it all as part of the NWO clown world bread and circuses for the plebs. I think the last time I actually sat myself infront of a TV to watch world cup was 2006 i think. I can appreciate the game and skill etc but just am not into it, i mean i get nothing out of it myself. Maybe if i was a player, coach, jewish club owner or jewish betting company owner id be more into it. :chuckle:

As for integration well SSAs and certain muz have more issues with that, IMO. Eg compare Indians (and i agree with what you said there) vs their neighbours which you recently abbreviated and spoke about.. the big difference between the two is.... :wissl:
1365 = 1