Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident'

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 03 Jun 2017 23:54 #1

• Grolongo

www.bbc.com/news/uk-40146916?#_=_

'multiple incident event' according to CNN
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, peacenik, annabelle

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 03 Jun 2017 23:55 #2

• Grolongo
BreakingThird 'incident' in Vauxhall
Posted at 0:48

Police are responding to an incident in Vauxhall in south London, Scotland Yard said.

Three men with '12 inch blades'
Posted at 0:47

An eyewitness told LBC radio what he saw tonight.

The taxi driver said: "A van came from London Bridge itself, went between the traffic light system and rammed it towards the steps. It knocked loads of people down.

"Then three men got out with long blades, 12 inches long and went randomly along Borough High Street stabbing people at random."
www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40147014

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 03 Jun 2017 23:58 #3

• Grolongo
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 00:06 #4

• Grolongo
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 00:58 #5

• Grolongo

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 01:06 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Multiculturalism - the gift that keeps on giving
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Grolongo

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 01:21 #7

• Grolongo
Situation still ongoing' - police
Posted at 2:14

Police say the situation is still ongoing, the BBC's Priya Patel in the London Bridge area reports.

Our reporter says she's seen police officers with blood on their sleeves and uniforms.
www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40147014

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 01:40 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Any indication if this is real this time?

Grolongo, why do you only appear to post about these so-called "tewwow events"?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 01:50 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
#fakenewsgoons

I spoke with someone I play sport with during the week. He's a doctor in the local hospital system. The hospital system has many people in it from England who recounted to him:

1. Stories of knowing victims blown up in Manchester - either knowing them personally or through connections
2. Stories of knowing people who are badly injured
3. Discussions with friends in the NHS in Manchester who are treating badly injured kids - some have holes right through them from shrapnel and nails others are badly burned

Manchester was a real bombing

Real people died, real people are injured and real people are treating them in Manchester hospitals

Radicalised Islam is real and has been brought into the West en masse with the cultural Marxist control matrix firmly in place since the collapse of the Soviet Union

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 03:00 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 03:00 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Flare, Roastie

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 03:30 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 03:48 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for sharing that

It's got to sink in that these things are real and that they happen

British woman fights for life after being slashed with knife

Is graphic

m.liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

Latest Ramadan attack
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 04:26 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Flare

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 04:37 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Attacks first notified to police at 22:08

Muzzies probably had their dusk time meal before jumping in a van and heading into London to run people down to slash people's throats

3 attackers shot dead after killing 6, injuring over 30 in London
Published time: 3 Jun, 2017 23:12

Police attend to an incident near London Bridge in London, Britain, June 3, 2017 © Neil Hall / Reuters

Six victims have died, and at least 30 have been taken to hospital following a terrorist attack on London Bridge. Police say that the three perpetrators, who mowed down civilians in a van, before getting out and going on a stabbing spree, have been killed.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 05:07 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
That's very sad footage at liveleak.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 05:14 #15

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
One picture from the Borough Market area showed a man lying on the ground who appears to have canisters strapped to him. Police later said the men were wearing hoax suicide vests.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/london-bridge-incident-armed-police-respond-several-people-mown/

No.. it's not a bloody hoax, it's a now dead murderer, one of three, who wore a fake suicide vest.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 05:27 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 05:39 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Yep. 3 murderers killed by police within 8 minutes of each other

News networks like (((ABC))) have been exposed using fake blood to embellish a scene to make a more graphic story, or by erecting their crime scene tape, but that doesn't mean the attack didn't happen.

That BS is a function of tabloid journalism and cash strapped corporations with limited resources creating scenes for "live shoots" within the 30-60 minute slot they have to get it done before they have to drive off and cover "another story"

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 05:50 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I am not claiming this is a hoax. I am asking the question if it this time would be real, an exception in the trend of the last decade.

What surprises me is how Orangeaid and annabelle already know "this is real", "the terrorists are dead" and "they killed people", etc.

Why is it that claimers of the reality of these tewwowist attacks are not held to the same standards as the skeptics who suspect another hoax? :ponda:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 06:16 #18

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
How real does footage have to be before it clicks in your head that a terrorist attack is real, this isn't the Boston Marathon or Sandy Hook. You ARE an auto-hoaxer who jumps to the conclusion, along with others, that an attack is fake based on nothing. I HAVE decided this is real......already....based on the footage taken at the scene, particularly that of the man, Pete, lying on the street with a sliced neck, struggling to breathe and being attended to by medical personnel while his wife is beside herself in shock and grief, hopefully he lives.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

en·close

past tense: enclosed; past participle: enclosed

surround or close off on all sides.
"the entire estate was enclosed with walls"

synonyms: surround, circle, ring, girdle, encompass, encircle; More
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 06:37 by annabelle.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 06:54 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
annabelle wrote:
How real does footage have to be before it clicks in your head that a terrorist attack is real,

You're asking me how red has a cherry has to be before it clicks in my head that a cherry cake is red.

I.e. you're not giving any argument here.
this isn't the Boston Marathon or Sandy Hook.

True, this is London, 3-06-2017. So what?
You ARE an auto-hoaxer who jumps to the conclusion, along with others, that an attack is fake based on nothing.

That are 5 lies in one sentence. And CAPITALIZED. Why, annabelle?

There are three possible positions with these kind of things; the reporting of a story in the MSM:

1 - it is real
2 - it is a hoax
3 - I don't know, I will see

You place me in category 2, while I have just said that I am in category 3. Why do you do that, annabelle? What is the reason of that aggression?
I HAVE decided this is real......already....

That's quick. How do you know? And don't you think that by being so definitive and placing yourself in category 1, your eyes are not completely open enough to keep possibility 2 open?
based on the footage taken at the scene, particularly that of the man, Pete, lying on the street with a sliced neck, struggling to breathe and being attended to by medical personnel while his wife is beside herself in shock and grief, hopefully he lives.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

Thanks for the link (again), I just watched it.

1 - how do you know this footage is "taken at the scene", as you say?
2 - how do you know this man's name is really Pete, as the video reports?
3 - how do you know "Pete" really has "a sliced neck"?
4 - how do you know "Pete" is struggling to breathe?
5 - how do you know he is "attended by medical personnel"?
6 - how do you know that woman talking is indeed his wife"?

You see? You make 6 assumptions based on a short bit of video that is mostly filming street anyway. Don't you think a storywriter gets away very easily with you, just assuming all those things are true?

I don't know if this is a hoax, or if it's real, or maybe even a false flag. So stop placing me in a category where I don't belong.

My views on this short clip:
1 - VVS (Vertical Video Syndrome) - always waiving red flags. As videos are mostly played landscape and in landscape you can see much more, this portrait filming is suspicious, especially because there is no need to do it (when it's like undercover/secret footage it may be more appropriate)
2 - the utter calmness of everyone, except some emotional sounding bursts from "Pete's" alleged "wife".
3 - "Pete" does breath perfectly fine (look at his belly). If he has problems breathing, it isn't really conveyed by the video
4 - where are all the people? We are talking central London on Saturday night, here we have in an area of some 100s square feet, what, 10-12 people?

This clip doesn't do anything to me to be able to conclude "this is real". It may do it for you, but I am curious based on what exactly? The points I name, you can do too; which points do point you to conclude, no, DECIDE that this is real? :dunno:

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 07:43 #20

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
As I said... you are an auto-hoaxer and your post (the last portion) only serves to verify this.

It is quite tiring really... it's not like I believe hoaxes have not been pulled off as I believe that they have been but now when something happens it becomes....well......this......and always I take a wait and see approach but then the auto-hoaxers come in (and it's true I should not lump everyone together since you are individuals so for that I do apologize) but people jump in as soon as it happens and start even mocking and making fun of what has just happened as if they already know that it is all part of the deep state/gladio/crisis actors/fake conspiracy and to counter that I end up posting things to counter that idiocy...to show that it could very well be in fact real....considering that there are a whole bunch of Muslims in Europe who are raging mad and wanting payback for all the slaughter done by the crusaders to Muslims in the middle east and the Koran justifies it and ISIS is calling for them to do it and....and....it's not that hard to actually do if you think you will end up in paradise and don't give a flying leap if you end up getting killed yourself for doing it but will be rewarded and honoured for being a martyr and....well...it just makes sense that there would be few out of the millions of Muslims who are brainwashed in the cult of Islam who would be willing to kill a bunch of so-called infidels in the West.....but all that aside...it is late in hour and I am tired... if you want to tear the liveleak video apart like I KNEW you would, and you responded just as I knew you would, then that is certainly your prerogative, you see that as critical thinking, I happen to believe the footage is what it appears to be..... of a man who appears to have his neck area cut because he did have his neck sliced because in all likelihood a Muslim radical cut his throat and he was fighting for his life and it is real.

I think it is actually a much scarier thought for some people for obvious reasons than believing that no one is being killed in Europe or the West, that these attacks are not real, that they are all staged, that the only real murders that are terrorist attacks are being done in faraway lands.
It is safer to believe that it is all being staged than to believe or to even consider that children and women, men, and random people are being killed, slaughtered viciously in the most horrific ways......and it is being allowed to happen and it is happening perhaps still as I type in the UK and it is going to continue...it is going to in all likelihood explode elsewhere as well and that is scary and tremendously sad and unnecessary because we have been betrayed by traitors whose jobs it is to protect but they..so many of them...are the enemy as well, the worst of the enemy.

It is late now so I bid adieu
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 08:08 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Frothy, Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare