Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident'

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 13:35 #121

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
Cop's Wear Camo Pants in Latest London Hoax -DEBUNKED (2017)
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 13:44 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 13:56 #122

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
annabelle wrote:
Cop's Wear Camo Pants in Latest London Hoax -DEBUNKED (2017)

In a world of video manipulation and high tech, everything can be altered and manipulated where the media is concerned, so how does one truly deciefer what is real anymore.

So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 16:13 #123

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Flare wrote:

Good find.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 18:00 #124

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
[Gan Amin wrote:
So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

:conf:

because they were going about stabbing and killing people...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 19:54 #125

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 19:55 #126

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 20:59 #127

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Gan Anim wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Cop's Wear Camo Pants in Latest London Hoax -DEBUNKED (2017)

In a world of video manipulation and high tech, everything can be altered and manipulated where the media is concerned, so how does one truly deciefer what is real anymore.

So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

Were you ever instructed on shoot to wound in the military?

Guess it also may have had a tad to do with the fake suicide vests they were wearing :wissl: :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 21:06 #128

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Cop's Wear Camo Pants in Latest London Hoax -DEBUNKED (2017)

In a world of video manipulation and high tech, everything can be altered and manipulated where the media is concerned, so how does one truly deciefer what is real anymore.

So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

Were you ever instructed on shoot to wound in the military?

Guess it also may have had a tad to do with the fake suicide vests they were wearing :wissl: :larf:

No mate, targets will fall when hit.

Fake vests, missed that attribute??
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 21:22 #129

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
annabelle wrote:
[Gan Amin wrote:
So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

:conf:

because they were going about stabbing and killing people...

They also have pepper, Tazers and side arms, more than enough to do the job, less collateral damage to the public that way.

In this kind of situation shooting at perps who are rampaging in amongst people is not a done thing, especially for the police who are nearly always whoefully inexperienced, however this will enable the military to replace the police on the streets, on the premise that less bystanders will be hurt, but it still wont turn out that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

Like special agent De Menezes, he was taken out without any problems whillst in amongst losts of people, by agents capable of doing it properly.

The eight minute paradigm was also used to bolster the need for a rapid deployment force and the public to bring in more weapons on London's streets, this is how it starts off and moves forrward into other lesser cities, until the whole country is locked down.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 21:32 #130

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Gan Anim wrote:
annabelle wrote:
[Gan Amin wrote:
So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

:conf:

because they were going about stabbing and killing people...

They also have pepper, Tazers and side arms, more than enough to do the job, less collateral damage to the public that way.

In this kind of situation shooting at perps who are rampaging in amongst people is not a done thing, especially for the police who are nearly always whoefully inexperienced, however this will enable the military to replace the police on the streets, on the premise that less bystanders will be hurt, but it still wont turn out that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

Like special agent De Menezes, he was taken out without any problems whillst in amongst losts of people, by agents capable of doing it properly.

The eight minute paradigm was also used to bolster the need for a rapid deployment force and the public to bring in more weapons on London's streets, this is how it starts off and moves forrward into other lesser cities, until the whole country is locked down.

:larf:

I suggest you re-read the drivel you just posted. delete it and come back with a more sensible answer :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 21:37 #131

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
.......... wrote:

Sensible girl, very pretty too. It's a pity more young girls haven't got the same healthy and intelligent attitude.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 08 Jun 2017 22:19 #132

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
annabelle wrote:
[Gan Amin wrote:
So if these perps only had knives then why on earth shoot them with real bullets.

:conf:

because they were going about stabbing and killing people...

They also have pepper, Tazers and side arms, more than enough to do the job, less collateral damage to the public that way.

In this kind of situation shooting at perps who are rampaging in amongst people is not a done thing, especially for the police who are nearly always whoefully inexperienced, however this will enable the military to replace the police on the streets, on the premise that less bystanders will be hurt, but it still wont turn out that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jean_Charles_de_Menezes

Like special agent De Menezes, he was taken out without any problems whillst in amongst losts of people, by agents capable of doing it properly.

The eight minute paradigm was also used to bolster the need for a rapid deployment force and the public to bring in more weapons on London's streets, this is how it starts off and moves forrward into other lesser cities, until the whole country is locked down.

:larf:

I suggest you re-read the drivel you just posted. delete it and come back with a more sensible answer :facepalm:

I stand by what I have just said, no more to add at this time.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 12:08 #133

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
In Canada the police have been receiving training from the military (on military bases) since before 1995, even though (at least at the time) it was illegal for this cross-training between the police and military, it was kept quiet..

Also another tidbit, way back in 1989 there was a member of the Canadian military who was in a position of strong authority on a Canadian military base, in charge of training recruits in basic training/boot camp.

Only thing was, he was originally from Pakistan and he was a Muslim radical/terrorist. He tormented the recruits (in a way that was outside of the usual torment NCO's put recruits through) and was building a bomb to blow up a section of the military base. He made a stupid mistake and ended up having to flee.

There was a nation wide warrant out for his arrest, the fact that there was a nationwide warrant, including his name and photograph, was put on the mainstream media while they were searching for him. He ended up getting arrested and put into a military prison for a very long time.

The mainstream media never said what the nationwide arrest warrant was for and it was all hush hushed.

If he had succeeded in his plan to blow up part of a Canadian military base and kill people inside the base then how many would be saying that it was a false flag or a hoax? which it most certainly would not have been. How many other happenings like that have gone unreported at all and people know nothing about it because the plans were thwarted?

The media in the above case had his face and name on television during the search and said there was a nationwide warrant out for his arrest (which did help in the search/manhunt) but they said nothing about why, nothing about his plan to blow up a Canadian military base and his position in the Armed Forces. No questions were asked publicly about how a Muslim Terrorist ended up in his position in the Canadian Armed Forces because it was all hushed up.

And that was in 1989.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 16:34 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 12:18 #134

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 12:40 #135

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
LONDON CCTV FOOTAGE - THE MOMENT THEY GOT THEM : TAKEDOWN ANALYSIS & DIGITAL ENHANCEMENT (2017)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 13:01 #136

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
BELLFIRE44 wrote: under above video
I could give a rats ass if it was staged or not. The Jews are behind all this.

Typical. She/he "could give a rats ass if it was staged or not".... so long as you know the Jews are behind it.

Doesn't matter if people were actually killed or not, doesn't matter if real people had to watch a loved one die in front of them... or not, doesn't matter if people were forced to endure real injuries, real stabbings, being run over, having their throat slit.......or not. So long as you know the Jews are entirely responsible for all of it. Whether or not it really happened does not matter........to her/him (and others of like mind).

How bloody selfish/narcissistic. I am sure she would "give a rat's ass" if it was 'real' or not if it was her getting stabbed, run over or having her throat sliced or if someone she actually gave a damn about was viciously attacked or killed.

But hey..... so long as you know the Jews are responsible for all this.. it doesn't matter if it is real or not. :mad:
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 13:08 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 13:14 #137

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
annabelle wrote:
In Canada the police have been receiving training from the military (on military bases) since before 1995, even though (at least at the time) it was illegal for this cross-training between the police and military, it was kept quiet..

Also another tidbit, way back in 1989 there was a member of the Canadian military who was in a position of strong authority on a Canadian military base, in charge of training recruits in basic training/boot camp.

Only thing was, he was originally from Pakistan and he was a Muslim radical/terrorist. He tormented the recruits (in a way that was outside of the usual torment NCO's put recruits through) and was building a bomb to blow up a section of the military base. He made a stupid mistake and ended up having to flee.

There was a nation wide warrant out for his arrest, the fact that there was a nationwide warrant, including his name and photograph, was put on the mainstream media while they were searching for him. He ended up getting arrested and put into a military prison for a very long time.

The mainstream media never said what the nationwide arrest warrant was for and it was all hush hushed.

If he had succeeded in his plan to blow up part of a Canadian military base and kill people inside the base then how many would be saying that it was a false flag or a hoax? which it most certainly would not have been. How many other happenings like that have gone unreported at all and people know nothing about it because the plans was thwarted?

The media in the above case had his face and name on television during the search and said there was a nationwide warrant out for his arrest (which did help in the search/manhunt) but they said nothing about why, nothing about his plan to blow up a Canadian military base and his position in the Armed Forces. No questions were asked publicly about how a Muslim Terrorist ended up in his position in the Canadian Armed Forces because it was all hushed up.

And that was in 1989.

Thanks for sharing this experience, annabelle.

In general with a media report there are three possible options:
1 - the presented story is 100% true, reported as it happened
2 - the presented story is 100% false, a complete lie, a hoax
3 - anywhere in between those extremes

A couple of questions:

- Did you know these details (building a bomb, wanting to blow up the base, making a "mistake", his drill instructor methods) A) directly from insiders (yourself or people you trust) or B) from the media? You say they didn't report those details, but was that only at time of the manhunt or afterwards they did?
- In case of A) did the media report about it and their version was exactly as you heard from your friends?

I am not saying the media only produce lies, I am saying 90% lies, 10% propaganda. Stories about floods and earthquakes are obviously not lies/hoaxes, those are real natural disasters, but there are spins made on the reality, for or against whatever stance. Also see those droughts of California; the leftists will focus on a lie "global warming", the rightists may focus on a truth but with a spin "overpopulation", etc.

You say this was in 1989. Were people not lying back then? What about the Nuke Hoax, the Space Hoax, the Holocaust Story Hoax?

The Cold "War" was just ending then and of course the new bogeyman was already shaped. It's not since 9/11 that muslims are branded evil a priori, much earlier. Think 1st Gulf War, the first WTC "bombing" in 1993. In the lodges of the 33rd ranks of the secret societies and in arrogant insight works as The Grand Chessboard those plans were drafted way before the 1990s.

It may be that this event was real, like a kind of rogue military man, let's assume that was the case (if you followed the A) line in the questions, it looks that way, if you knew these details not from friends/yourself but from the media it's a whole different story) and call him Jason Mohamed Bourne. ;)

But what does that prove for the hoaxes of today? The fact they told 1 tale that was true in 1989 means these "attacks" in London (2x) and Manchester in just 2 months time are real, as reported?

Assuming your experience displays reality, and you take that position, don't you see the huge differences then with how the "tewwowists" are shown today?

The point of a tewwowist that is identified even BEFORE his vicsims were identified is pure madness. The vicsims are "decent citizens", who have their identity cards on them, especially in the Ariana Grande case. The tewwowist is a person who in theory doesn't care about those things, yet they are always identified within minutes (figuratively speaking) after the "attacks".

The stories presented today are pre-cooked.

That contrasts with your above experience, where it's the exact opposite; little detail given, no big case built around it.

So if we take the position;
1989 Jason Mohamed Bourne story = true
2017 London/Manchester stories = ?

then the more argument to show this is fake, if the other story was true.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 15:54 #138

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
Gaia wrote:
- Did you know these details (building a bomb, wanting to blow up the base, making a "mistake", his drill instructor methods) A) directly from insiders (yourself or people you trust) or B) from the media?

A. Insiders. It is the absolute truth.

What is more concerning than the media aspect of it is how such a Muslim radical/terrorist could make his way through the ranks of the Canadian Armed Forces to end up in a position where he was training recruits? he was an obvious radical (in the basic training/boot camp military base), warnings and complaints about him went unheeded. Until he made a mistake and they found out about the bomb(s).
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 18:04 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 09 Jun 2017 23:56 #139

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
annabelle wrote:
BELLFIRE44 wrote: under above video
I could give a rats ass if it was staged or not. The Jews are behind all this.

Typical. She/he "could give a rats ass if it was staged or not".... so long as you know the Jews are behind it.

Doesn't matter if people were actually killed or not, doesn't matter if real people had to watch a loved one die in front of them... or not, doesn't matter if people were forced to endure real injuries, real stabbings, being run over, having their throat slit.......or not. So long as you know the Jews are entirely responsible for all of it. Whether or not it really happened does not matter........to her/him (and others of like mind).

How bloody selfish/narcissistic. I am sure she would "give a rat's ass" if it was 'real' or not if it was her getting stabbed, run over or having her throat sliced or if someone she actually gave a damn about was viciously attacked or killed.

But hey..... so long as you know the Jews are responsible for all this.. it doesn't matter if it is real or not. :mad:

I think you have it spot on Annabelle, the main two issues imo are that the British government encouraged British Muslims to go fight in Libya and Syria, and then let them back in once they had been radicalised, and that these particular ones were all known by the security services but were not being observed well enough, even though that had clearly stated their intentions, and were open supporters of ISIS etc, even if they didn't go to fight in Libya or Syria themselves.

That's the issues.

All this Freemasons and Jews did it with crisis actors etc etc etc is a heap of shit spewed out by clueless twats.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2017 23:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.