Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident'

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 16:46 #41

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
@Grolongo Yes I've seen that too

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 16:48 #42

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 16:54 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 16:52 #43

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ausrotten wrote:
Three men go about stabbing people in London in what is proposed to be an Islamic terror incident carried out by freemasonry's Mi5' pawns and Jews are to blame for it, and now we've all been taught to hate Muslims.

So Britain is a covert Jewish state then, it's just that the general public who are obviously not as switched on as you don't know it?

You're a geo-political genius!

Greetings Sayanim. How is the Mossad today?

Feeling pretty chuffed I would expect. They get to terrorise London and as long as there's a brown man with a knife or an exploding bag no one asks who put him there.

Well done Agent Zog. Have a cigar.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Flare

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 16:54 #44

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
Can't say I know a lot about Sharia Law, though I did happen across this little snippet.
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury, defined as interest paid on all loans of money (although some Muslims dispute whether there is a consensus that interest is equivalent to riba). Investment in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to Islamic principles (e.g. pork or alcohol) is also haraam ("sinful and prohibited").
Don't suppose that's got anything to do with it. :dunno:

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 17:01 #45

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Three men go about stabbing people in London in what is proposed to be an Islamic terror incident carried out by freemasonry's Mi5' pawns and Jews are to blame for it, and now we've all been taught to hate Muslims.

So Britain is a covert Jewish state then, it's just that the general public who are obviously not as switched on as you don't know it?

You're a geo-political genius!

Greetings Sayanim. How is the Mossad today?

Feeling pretty chuffed I would expect. They get to terrorise London and as long as there's a brown man with a knife or an exploding bag no one asks who put him there.

Well done Agent Zog. Have a cigar.

No need to ask, it's obvious, the ''Jews did it via Mi5 and Freemasonry.'' I guess Mossad is the same as what it always is today as any other day.

''Well done Agent Zog. Have a cigar''

Do you think that I'm to blame for that attack?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 17:02 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 17:06 #46

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
monk.link wrote:
Can't say I know a lot about Sharia Law, though I did happen across this little snippet.
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury, defined as interest paid on all loans of money (although some Muslims dispute whether there is a consensus that interest is equivalent to riba). Investment in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to Islamic principles (e.g. pork or alcohol) is also haraam ("sinful and prohibited").
Don't suppose that's got anything to do with it. :dunno:

I have lived in two Sharia law countries.

Pork and alcohol was and is available in both and interest is charged on bank loans, except it's usually quite low interest about 3%.

So no, I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Don't get sidetracked. This isn't about Islam, it's false flag terror using the Muslim as the bogeyman.

It's the oldest trick in the book since Nero burned Rome and used it as an excuse to persecute Christians.

Their game NEVER changes, but then it doesn't have to because they're so good at selling it.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Grolongo, porridge

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 17:15 #47

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
'Truth'spoon
This isn't about Islam, it's false flag terror using the Muslim as the bogeyman

So you don't think that they were real Islamic terrorists then, and the police shot 3 Jewish patsies who were carrying out a programme on behalf of Jews, organised by Mi5, and coordinated by freemasonry.

To get us to ''hate Muslims.''

People that hate Muslims already hate Muslims, I doubt anyone sensible who didn't hate Muslims will now decide to hate Muslims, your pov seems a trifle childish.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 17:27 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 18:16 #48

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

I think Farage makes some good points.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 18:38 #49

• hokuspokus
Truthspoon wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
https://ia601905.us.archive.org/20/items/ShariaLawForTheNonMuslim/Sharia%20Law%20For%20The%20Non-Muslim%20-%20Bill%20Warner%20(2010).pdf

Read about the "Religion of Peace" at Archive.org in Warner's essay SHARIA LAW FOR THE NON MUSLIM.
Reflect on the fact that Jewish Bankster/Freemasonic controlled Lib/Lab/Con political parties have been allowing and promoting tolerance of this vile and brutal religion in the UK, with uncontrolled immigration from Muslim countries, since the end of WWII against the expressed wishes of the indigenous British people.

IIRC over 80% of the Electorate agreed with Enoch Powell's view on the destructive future consequences of this mad immigration policy.

We now see the terrible consequences of these (((policies))) have come home to roost!

The Jews have cooked all this up to teach us to hate Muslims.

They will have greater Israel when we can all be brought in line to hate Muslims and gleefully allow our world leaders to redraw the borders of a ruined defeated Muslim world which this will all lead to.

I never play along with Jew-Freemason tricks.

Nor should you. Hate makes you weak and unstable.

Stay focussed on the real enemy.

I think you maybe be right

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 19:15 #50

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
The UK government under Cameron when May was the home secretary - British Muslims were encouraged to go to Libya to topple Gaddafi, that's why they have been let back into the country. They were probably trained by the SAS.

There's at least 400 hard core trained Jihadi fighters at large in Britain, and a few thousand radical types too, that's where the hoax is, but it's not done on purpose, it's a consequence of bad foreign policy, they had to let them back in to Britain, it was the British government that sent them to fight as 'freedom fighters' against the Libyan regime start with.

All these recent deaths are on the hands of Cameron, May, etc.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 19:27 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 19:30 #51

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
The UK government under Cameron when May was the home secretary - British Muslims were encouraged to go to Libya to topple Gaddafi, that's why they have been let back into the country. They were probably trained by the SAS.

There's at least 400 hard core trained Jihadi fighters at large in Britain, and a few thousand radical types too, that's where the hoax is, but it's not done on purpose, it's a consequence of bad foreign policy, they had to let them back in, it was the British government that sent them to fight as fighters against the Libyan regime start with.

Trained by SAS....and surely monitored by MI5 when they come home.

If MI5 are watching you they know what your farts smell like.

Impossible that these bozos could commit these atrocities without the security services knowing what they were up to.

It suits MI5 to have these guys kill and blow people up, as long as MI5 know what they're up to.

They can then use these events for their long term surveillance and control strategy, not to mention obtain more powers .

People like you are woefully naive and totally unaware of the power reach and ability of the security services.

These people don't let accidents happen, if something happens it's because they've allowed it or preempted it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 19:55 #52

• Straight Shooter

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 19:58 #53

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
@Truthspoon

Yes I think that Mi5 are watching them, but they're not watching them all, there,s about 3000 suspects including 400 known fighters being watched, there's also about 20,000 others with links or support radical Islam.

The 20,000 are not being watched, nobody is sure if the 20,000 don't contain some additional ones from the 3000 that have slipped through, as is what has occurred with the three recent attacks in Britain, or at least the Manchester and Westminster ones, we don't know about these recent terrorists yet.

But as I say, Cameron and May, are to blame for this, it was on their shift as Prime Minister and Home Secretary that these 'freedom fighters' were encouraged to go topple Gaddifi from Britain, and then let back in, once they had been radicalised and trained by the SAS.

May has blood on her hands.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 20:05 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 20:18 #54

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Ausrotten wrote:
@Truthspoon

Yes I think that Mi5 are watching them, but they're not watching them all, there,s about 3000 suspects including 400 known fighters being watched, there's also about 20,000 others with links or support radical Islam.

The 20,000 are not being watched, nobody is sure if the 20,000 don't contain some additional ones from the 3000 that have slipped through, as is what has occurred with the three recent attacks in Britain, or at least the Manchester and Westminster ones, we don't know about these recent terrorists yet.

But as I say, Cameron and May, are to blame for this, it was on their shift as Prime Minister and Home Secretary that these 'freedom fighters' were encouraged to go topple Gaddifi from Britain, and then let back in, once they had been radicalised and trained by the SAS.

The SAS by jove :larf:

Try the Egyptian SF :wissl:

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 20:25 #55

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
@Truthspoon

I should have said former SAS
Elite SAS training'

One of the British-Libyans spoken to by MEE described how he had carried out "PR work" for the rebels in the months before Gaddafi was overthrown and eventually killed in October 2011.

He said he was employed to edit videos showing Libyan rebels being trained by former British SAS and Irish special forces mercenaries in Benghazi, the eastern city from where the uprising against Gaddafi was launched.

"They weren't cheap videos with Arabic nasheeds [songs], they were slick, professional glossy films which we were showing Qataris and Emiratis to support troops who were getting elite SAS training."

He was also tasked by rebel commanders with training young Libyans to use cameras so that they could sell packages to international media.
www.middleeasteye.net/news/sorted-mi5-how-uk-government-sent-british-libyans-fight-gaddafi-1219906488

:hmm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 20:28 #56

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
From the above article link.
The British government operated an "open door" policy that allowed Libyan exiles and British-Libyan citizens to join the 2011 uprising that toppled Muammar Gaddafi even though some had been subject to counter-terrorism control orders, Middle East Eye can reveal.
Travel 'sorted' by MI5

As he was travelling back to Libya in May 2011 he was approached by two counter-terrorism police officers in the departure lounge who told him that if he was going to fight he would be committing a crime.

But after providing them with the name and phone number of the MI5 officer he had spoken to previously, and following a quick phone call to him, he was waved through.

As he waited to board the plane, he said the same MI5 officer called him to tell him that he had "sorted it out".
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 20:30 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 20:35 #57

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
We don't hear Theresa May discussing that ^ do we?

Cameron, May, et al, caused this situation, it's Joe public that suffer though eh, she'll still have a nice little election to look forward to.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 20:52 by Frothy.

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 21:06 #58

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 21:09 #59

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Ausrotten wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
@Truthspoon

I should have said former SAS
Elite SAS training'

One of the British-Libyans spoken to by MEE described how he had carried out "PR work" for the rebels in the months before Gaddafi was overthrown and eventually killed in October 2011.

He said he was employed to edit videos showing Libyan rebels being trained by former British SAS and Irish special forces mercenaries in Benghazi, the eastern city from where the uprising against Gaddafi was launched.

"They weren't cheap videos with Arabic nasheeds [songs], they were slick, professional glossy films which we were showing Qataris and Emiratis to support troops who were getting elite SAS training."

He was also tasked by rebel commanders with training young Libyans to use cameras so that they could sell packages to international media.
www.middleeasteye.net/news/sorted-mi5-how-uk-government-sent-british-libyans-fight-gaddafi-1219906488

:hmm:

So what do you think these ex SAS chaps were training these rebels to do?

Casualties after London Bridge 'knife and van incident' 04 Jun 2017 21:29 #60

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Eat pork - they can fit in better?

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare