Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ernst Zundel is dead.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 18:21 #1

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ernst-zundel-dead-1.4237598

A notorious Holocaust denier who lived in Canada for decades before being deported to Germany to face prosecution has died, according to a statement from his wife Ingrid Zundel.

Ernst Zundel died Sunday at home in Germany after he was found unconscious by his sister Sigrid, the statement says.

Zundel was born in Germany, but later moved to Canada, where he operated a business and published Nazi propaganda before being convicted of "spreading false news" in 1985.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 18:41 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I bet he avoided the website below like it was a synagogue.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.uk/

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:03 #3

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
^^^ website is a load of shite marxist propaganda - please keep up. it relies on bogus (((studies))) and nonsensical mathematics re: cremation times in order to confirm the official number of dead woos

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Orangeaid

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:11 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Right. And the extensive thread on the international skeptics forum is full of paid shills, I'm guessing. Apart from those denying the Holocaust, obviously, as they are just honest truth seekers with no underlying agendas, right?

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:20 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
never claimed anyone was paid - is this the thread? www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=b3679cbb34569f791873065dc40b8471

Truth is anti-semitic

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:29 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Nope, this one.

www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279600

There's enough proper discussion there to keep a holocaust denialist busy for a long time, if they were interested in taking part.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 20:29 by ragnarok.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:41 #7

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I keep forgetting about the James (((Randi))) site. Well there are sites like codoh forum.codoh.com/ - which has bdsm (according to hoax believers) rules on how a debate is to be conducted that will cause any believer problems. seems until the last goo is dead the issue will never be settled. Gas, hanging, electrified floors, forcing them up into trees and then chopping the trees down, plus steam chambers and an experimental atomic bomb which killed 10,000 goos in a purpose built village just outside auschwitz. (stated in the absolutely impartial IMT.) Also gas vans are a pretty popular execution method at the AR Camps. However diesel is very inefficient at delivering sufficient carbon monoxide to do the job efficiently.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 20:43 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 20:59 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Do you accept that Hitler wasn't fond of those swarthy slavs, and unlike The Village People, planned to Go East to further his plans? Or is that more msm propaganda?

The Einsatgruppen? Just another jewish lie?

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 22:21 #9

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
yeah there were einsatz units - so what? let us know what you think think they did and post the evidence for such claims

Truth is anti-semitic

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Aug 2017 23:10 #10

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
No discussion on Zundel?

Ernst Zundel is dead. 08 Aug 2017 10:15 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
yeah there were einsatz units - so what? let us know what you think think they did and post the evidence for such claims
The mission of the Einsatzgruppen was therefore the forceful depoliticisation of the Polish people and the elimination of the groups most clearly identified with the Polish national identity. As stated by Hitler in his Armenian quote, units were sent: "...with orders for them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish race and language. Only in this way can we obtain the living space we need."[10] "Whatever we find in the shape of an upper class in Poland will be liquidated," Hitler had declared.[11] The massacres committed in Poland in 1939 caused tension with the German Army, who while having no moral objections to the massacres of Poles, felt these killings were injurious to military discipline*

www.sources.com/SSR/Docs/SSRW-Einsatzgruppen.htm

So what, eh? Or is everything on that website jewish propaganda, even the sources in the footnotes?

* Iow, the staff got a little bit over-zealous, kinda like those hardcore fundamentalist muslims. Mind you, they had a few of those helping them out with the killing. Didn't do much fraternising tho', unless there are r+r wartime pics I've never seen.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 10:24 by ragnarok.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 08 Aug 2017 10:21 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
No discussion on Zundel?

What is there to say? He died an abject failure, like der fuhrer.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Ernst Zundel is dead. 12 Aug 2017 12:24 #13

• Flare
Truth Will Out Radio: Ernst Zundel Revisionist Martyr

Sven Longshanks is joined by Dennis Wise for a new episode of Truth Will Out Radio, this week paying tribute to the revisionist martyr Ernst Zundel who sadly passed away of a heart attack recently. Ernst Zundel did more than anyone else to put doubt in people’s minds about the gas chamber myth. The Canadian authorities were so certain that their holohoax witnesses were going to make a fool of him in court, that they encouraged news footage of the trial all over the world. Once it was realised that the eye-witness testimony was actually a pack of lies though, they soon tried to hush the trial up and started removing news reports of it. Despite Ernst being found guilty of spreading fake news, the result of the trial was best selling books on the fable having to be re-written and the plaque at Auschwitz having to be changed.

Ernst was exonerated on appeal as the charge was found to be unconstitutional, so our enemies then broke all international laws and kidnapped the man in America, jailed him in solitary confinement in Canada and then flew him to Germany to be imprisoned for five years, despite him never having committed a crime in Canada or America and never having set foot in Germany for 40 years. His wife was unable to visit him in jail or she would have been arrested too, but once he was released he was able to meet up with her in Mexico and he did get to see Dennis’ documentary Adolf Hitler the Greatest Story NEVER Told.

After discussing the influence Zundel had on nationalism and revisionism, the two hosts answer some questions on the formation of Texas as a state and the importance of it’s choice of five pointed star for a flag. Also talked about is the role of Positive Christianity in Germany and finally, Dennis gives us his views on Putin.

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2017 12:25 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Orangeaid

Ernst Zundel is dead. 12 Aug 2017 19:38 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
A martyr?
Martyrs die for their cause.
Zundel is most certainly NO martyr.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 21 Aug 2017 21:50 #15

• Flare
Ernst Zundel : The Truth Warrior

Ernst Zundel is dead. 22 Aug 2017 05:29 #16

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
A courageous and learned man. More balls than the eunuch saps smearing his name for attention.
1) Poof commie/boy lover/tricycle clown.
2) Benefit ponce/ex student 'radical'/ underwear stealer.
Way to go .

RODOH is good for seeing the hoaxter desperados stick their fingers in their ears and go "la la la I can't hear you" so why don't the two above join up and really get stuck in or are they too scared ? In other words, put up or shut up.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Sep 2017 18:36 #17

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Last Edit: 05 Sep 2017 19:53 by bd.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Sep 2017 18:49 #18

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
I'm glad that the shit stain Zundel was booted out of Canada.
No one needed the hateful cunt.
Fuck him and all that think like him.

Please explain why you believe that. I am not aware he ever expressed hate, can you provide evidence for his hate? Is it hate to question an official historical narrative?

I expect a reply of at least one paragraph composed of 10 sentences

Three paragraphs earns you star status

Truth is anti-semitic

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Sep 2017 19:58 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
I actually thought better of my post and deleted it. It was a response to lux inferior, and then I came to my senses and realized that he is not worth the effort.
Zundel is a name I remember well from my youth. He was in the news a lot at the time.
I have come to realize that the holocaust is not to be denied, but questioned.
The numbers are obviously bullshit, as it the continuing confusion aboutr who were the victims.
Certainly, not all of the victims of the purge were Jews.
As with most deniers, Zundel took an attitude that none were killed in the camps.
There is a lot of variation between "none" and "not as many as claimed."
None is also bullshit.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Sep 2017 23:15 #20

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I think he had the position that there were no gassings and that there was no plan to kill jews for being jews. Certainly there were executions though w/o searching i cant provide the stories or the why at this time - and i'd rather not make an off the top of my head comment whcih might be wrong and result in my gonads being crushed to extract a confession at my show trial.

He surely did not deserve to have his house fire bombed by jews imo just for having an unacceptable position regarding hitler and ww2 and jews. Those who carried out this attack showed hate, and also extreme love for the false hoax narrative that serves as a protective shield for their tribal interests.

He also had a sense of humour and was a humble man in the interviews i have watched, not that these qualities would excuse him from being a NAZI in the eyes of many.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare