Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ernst Zundel is dead.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Sep 2017 02:08 #21

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Controlled or not (in these times we never know for sure), Zundel gains respect for putting the questions about the Holocaust Story to the table.

Same for David McGowan (thouht to be a "limited hangout"/controlled opposition by some) who exposed the Laurel Canyon project, the many authors about the Apollo Hoax (Kaysing, Cooper, Ralph René, Marcus Allen, Bart Sibrel, Jarrah White), etc.

Same for Alex Jones, David Irving and David Icke as clear operatives and limited hangouts.

It is important to open up eyes and none of us would be here if it weren't because of one of those people.

In that sense Zundel has done a lot for and little against finding out about untruths and that in any case deserves respect.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 13:22 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The Zündel Prophecy

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 16:46 #23

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Incidentally, the official figure of jews killed in the holocaust is 6 million, but the deniers say the true figure is much less.
So as a matter of interest what sort of figure do the deniers say is the true figure?
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 16:47 by Ugh.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 18:22 #24

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Incidentally, the official figure of jews killed in the holocaust is 6 million, but the deniers say the true figure is much less.
So as a matter of interest what sort of figure do the deniers say is the true figure?

This is not an all-inclusive analysis, but you need to read it.
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-judaic-holocaust-hoax/

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 21:26 #25

• Flare
Ugh wrote:

None have died due to a 'holocaust'.

There never was a plan to exterminate the jews.

The only ones who died was due to food + medicine shortages and the war disease typhys, as German infrastructure had been destroyed and thus they couldn't supply the camps at the end of the war.
User(s) who Liked this post: Treebeard

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 23:08 #26

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Treebeard wrote:
RED CROSS DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Thanks, the Red Cross are an honest organisation so if they say it was only a quarter-million who died I think I'm inclined to believe them.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 05 Feb 2019 23:35 #27

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Treebeard wrote:
RED CROSS DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Thanks, the Red Cross are an honest organisation so if they say it was only a quarter-million who died I think I'm inclined to believe them.

The numbers are only for those camps listed, there were more camps that are not included in that list, and the number also does not include any killed/executed for partisan activities or in reprisal for these actions, (note they were not killed for being jews - the revisionist contention, but for illegal anti German acts). Note that Treebeard did say
This is not an all-inclusive analysis

To be clear, Ugh, I am amongst those who question the official holo narrative (especially the claim that Germans aimed to kill ALL jews under their control by gassing whether in showers or gas vans) but want to give you some more info.

As the lie of gassings, once the mainstay of the story, is slowly eroding, the narrative is now trying to get us to belive that the Einsatzgruppen - troops at the rear of the German lines who were having to deal with partisans - killed/executed many jews for being jews. I think this is called Doubling Down.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 23:37 by Voltaire.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 04:14 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Another thing- the war lasted over 5 years, so assuming 6 million were killed, what does that work out at per day?
Is it mathematically possible to kill 6 mill in 5 years?

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 11:24 #29

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
well eastern camps werent open for a couple of yrs after 1939 and Germany invaded Russia in 1941. Then you have to consider how to dispose of 6 million bodies.

Truth is anti-semitic

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 21:51 #30

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Another thing- the war lasted over 5 years, so assuming 6 million were killed, what does that work out at per day?

Allegedly, according to the story, in Treblinka, the Sandy Hook camp of the Holocaust Story as a minimum there were 1600 murders per day, each day, for 15 months (the total time the camp was open) straight...

Using the upper figure our dearest mainstream historians provided us, it jumps to 2000 killings per day, every day, 24/7, no breaks allowed.

Without leaving a trace. Suuuure.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2019 21:51 by Gaia.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 22:03 #31

• Flare
Ugh wrote:

According to the 'official' story of the Holocaust, the extermination of the jews began start of / mid 1942 and lasted till mid 1944.

Thus that shortens the timeframe significantly to kill and cremate 6.000.000 jews in max 2,5 years time in only 6 camps.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 22:08 #32

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Just to digress slightly, some concentration camp guards were JEWS recruited from prisoners and known as "kapos"-

"Some of these Kapos were Jewish, and even they inflicted harsh treatment on their fellow prisoners."
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/kapos
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2019 22:09 by Ugh.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 22:39 #33

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Just to digress slightly, some concentration camp guards were JEWS recruited from prisoners and known as "kapos"-

"Some of these Kapos were Jewish, and even they inflicted harsh treatment on their fellow prisoners."

Indeed, isn't it odd that the so-called independent highly antisemitic (read their texts) Nazis installed jews as their camp guards, the Sonderkommandos?

Not really for a revisionist; it was the basis of the Holocaust Story, scripted by the Nazionists, as by this way the rumors about people dying in horrible gas chambers were spread like a Chinese whisper game and people believed it.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 22:49 #34

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Indeed, isn't it odd that the so-called independent highly antisemitic (read their texts) Nazis installed jews as their camp guards, the Sonderkommandos?

Not really for a revisionist; it was the basis of the Holocaust Story, scripted by the Nazionists, as by this way the rumors about people dying in horrible gas chambers were spread like a Chinese whisper game and people believed it.

Aha... using (((wikipedia))) as a source again there ey? :)

How convenient it must be for you as a jew to make use of jewish sources in order to make a claim.

Let's see what wikipedia says:

Sonderkommandos (German: [ˈzɔndɐkɔˌmando], special unit) were work units made up of German Nazi death camp prisoners. They were composed of prisoners, usually Jews, who were forced, on threat of their own deaths, to aid with the disposal of gas chamber victims during the Holocaust.[1][2] The death-camp Sonderkommandos, who were always inmates, were unrelated to the SS-Sonderkommandos which were ad hoc units formed from various SS offices between 1938 and 1945.

:arowup: what a bullshit story once again. :facepalm:

Ernst Zundel is dead. 06 Feb 2019 23:42 #35

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
It's pretty common knowledge that some of the camp guards were Jews (called kapos), recruited from the prisoners.
Prisoner Sim Kessel gives us his eyewitness account of life in the camps and in his book (below) he says the jewish kapos were just as brutal as the SS guards.
It's like I've always said about any subject, eyewitness accounts are worth their weight in gold for all truthseekers..:)

Last Edit: 06 Feb 2019 23:44 by Ugh.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Feb 2019 02:12 #36

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Dont forget either that circulating in jewish owned newspapers PRIOR to ww2 they were trying to say 6.million jews had been killed in Russia

As far as I can remember this is because part of their religous prophecy regarding them rebuilding thier temple and ruling the world ( it actually saysbthat ) had to have a mass slaughter of 6 million jews.

So the zionists were clamouring for a 6 million number way before the onset of ww2

What annoys me personally about the whole thing is that tens of millions of soldiers and citizens men women and children from all sides ended up dead from those two wars.

Yet the propaganda has worked so well everyone if they believe it or not.knows the 6 million number.

Ive asked people in the past how many Dutch died or how many British dies or Germans or French and rarely is anyone even close to being able to give an answer.

I myself still have to look the numbers up if I need them because they havent been drilled into my brain since childhood.

And now we reach today where the term anti semite is employed any time someone wants to be critical of what the jews are doing or what am indivudal jew does.

Incredible feat of propaganda and yet again if we just use general recall regading propaganda during this period we only have recall of Goebells orbthe German propaganda machine.

BTW did that jew guy whats his name ever get around to showing anyone his tattoo from.aushwitz ?

As far as I know he never did. Yet those that did get them are only too happy to let you see.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Feb 2019 04:45 #37

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
BTW did that jew guy whats his name ever get around to showing anyone his tattoo from.aushwitz ?
As far as I know he never did. Yet those that did get them are only too happy to let you see.

Dunno if Sim Kessel has got a tattoo, but his life story and book have been common knowledge for many years and as far as I know nobody's ever come forward to say he's a fake, just like when the first gospels were published, nobody ever yelled "Fake".
That's because Kessel and JC are too BIG and well-known to have been fakes
..:)

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Feb 2019 05:01 #38

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I meant Elie Weasal

If I remember correctly he should have had a tattoo with his number on his fore arm.

But all ways refused to show it.

Me personally I have no problem.accepting the reality of concentration camps existing and people dying inside.

The issue for me is how this whole scenario is then used as a.method of suppressing criticism of either jews as a group or an individual jew.

Nobody should be free from criticism and everybody should have the right to investigate history without fear of being imprisoned.

But as we see in todays world .. The charge of " anti semitism " can ruin a persons credibility in any field.

The same stick is used with homophobia and also now islamophobia

It has got to the point where the only race it is acceptable to publish shit about on publicly available mainstream sources is the white race.

The only race that can be actively.discriminated against inside their own nation of birth is the white race.

Same for christians ugh.

You can investigate denigrate and collectively slander christians on any public source of information and nothing is said or done.

So you have to ask yourself who exactly benefits from this ? Because it isnt us and so why would we do that to ourselves.

Truth is we are not doing it to ourselves. We have been too trusting for too long.

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Feb 2019 05:23 #39

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ugh

Link to "evidence" mainly eyewitness at Nuremberg farce trial

www.cwporter.com/partone.htm

there are some really off the wall acounts. To me not credible, but I will leave you decide should you choose to click the link. The whole boook is available online just follow the links to part 2 etc

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2019 05:25 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie

Ernst Zundel is dead. 07 Feb 2019 17:30 #40

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
..The charge of " anti semitism " can ruin a persons credibility in any field.
The same stick is used with homophobia and also now islamophobia.
The only race that can be actively.discriminated against inside their own nation of birth is the white race.
Same for christians ugh.
You can investigate denigrate and collectively slander christians on any public source of information and nothing is said or done.

1- On the other hand a person's credibility is boosted in the eyes of all right-thinking people if he criticises gays and muslims, and he'd be welcome to drop in my place to have a cup of tea anytime...:)
2- The mods at the New Forteana Forum deleted some of my Christian posts last week so I've simply walked out because we holy men can handle being hassled without batting an eye.
In fact the NFF mods have unwittingly helped fulfil this prophecy, haha-
Jesus said- "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you" (Matt 5:11)
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2019 17:31 by Ugh.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare