Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 27 Aug 2017 20:49 #1

Up to 50 people at the cliff tops and beach at Birling Gap, near Eastbourne, have reported irritation to their eyes and throats.

Witness Mark Battershill told Sky News: "The haze is pretty bad - it's coming in.

"Eyes are streaming, I'm at home now with my family, we're all sitting here and the tears keep running, stinging eyes, sore throats."

Mr Battershill was at Eastbourne's harbour when the haze came in: "I was speaking to a colleague of mine and said 'my eyes are really streaming'.

"I looked around and he was the same and we're all saying 'what is this?'" news.sky.com/story/alert-over-unknown-chemical-haze-on-sussex-coast-11009304

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 27 Aug 2017 22:51 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Anyone know what that stuff is?

Must be more than smog/pollution?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 27 Aug 2017 23:33 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Smog at the coast?

I'd think of rotting algae or maybe a leak in a chemical plant or ship.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 00:01 #4

novum wrote:
Anyone know what that stuff is?

Must be more than smog/pollution?

They probably know what it is, but the media isn't saying, they're just evacuating the area and calling it an ''unknown chemical incident.'' strange. Chemical mist like that just doesn't appear from nowhere, right.

Hundreds treated after 'chemical incident' at Birling Gap in East Sussex
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 00:11 by Return of Zorro.

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 00:10 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Could be a natural gas tanker got breached?

Just a guess on my part and adding to what Gaia said.

The smell of gas is something they put in after so humans can detect it... if it hasnt been put in yet, you might not know it is gas.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 00:13 #6

Could well be something like that, yes.

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 00:19 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Im sure they already know yes. Just trying to figure out which one of their chums is responsible, they probably hope it just goes away but im sure people will be on the case.

Whatever it is, its likely not intentional and an unwanted accident, imho.

1365 = 1

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 00:50 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Could be a natural gas tanker got breached?

Just a guess on my part and adding to what Gaia said.

The smell of gas is something they put in after so humans can detect it... if it hasnt been put in yet, you might not know it is gas.

I don't think so; methane is far too volatile to stick around and I don't think it causes stinging and sore eyes. Sound more like something acidic and heavier, staying in a cloud, methane escapes too easy.

Phosphates from rotting algae if it's natural or some chemical plant leak but then not such a simple gas as methane, more like those -pyls, benzenes and frenols etc.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 00:57 by Gaia.

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 02:25 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hmm i dunno man, ive removed a number of LPG tanks (propane butane ) from cars and just let the stuff out and it lingers. Its a liquid in the tank when compressed but becomes a gas when its let out.

It was so bad one time when i did a car in suburbia on a still evening i was worried someone would light a cig and boom, the shit wouldnt go away and stayed around the 1-2m mark for an hour or so.

And were talking 60-80 litres of liquid here not something much larger.

1365 = 1

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 05:17 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Whoa,The Fog isn't just fiction then, look out for rotting sailors with big hooks and stuff.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 09:56 #11

It was Kim testing chemical weapons in one of his submarines patrolling the English channel.. :chuckle:

Joking aside it's quite a big area that's been evacuated

That stuff is really thick too whatever it is? I doubt that's just a natural a gas leak from a passing tanker offshore in the channel? Dunno though.

Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 10:07 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 11:58 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
After what ive seen from 80 litres of compressed propane/butane, perhaps its plausible if a large tanker full of compressed liquefied gas had a leak?

Some of these vessels are floating islands, they are huge.. if you get the really large ones there than perhaps it could look like that.

The thing about these "gases" is theyre not necessarily gas when transported, it is compressed and liquefied ... when you let that stuff out its volume becomes exponentially larger than the container it was in.. it turns to gas at atmospheric pressure and expands like fk , also freezing everything around it as it sucks energy out.

I suppose it will come out in the wash? surely an explanation of some sort will be given?

1365 = 1

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 16:29 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/27/birling-gap-evacuated-after-chemical-incident-on-east-sussex-coast

I suppose the cloud is real, don't know how many non-controlled eye witness photos there are, but I don't see it as hoaxed.

Yet the numerology is strange again; 133 people treated, at least according to this "report", what a coincidence! :roll:

Could be completely natural but with fake numbers inserted, or a real gas threat from an unknown source in the busy southern Channel or a "drill" for evacuating a large area using some gas.
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 16:30 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 28 Aug 2017 19:15 #14

• Flare
Can't be methane since that is explosive.

Could be a chemical dump from one of the offshore rigs?

In Holland we have a problem with the tap-water at the moment, since the company Chemours illegaly dumped a load of Gen-X into the river and now we have Gen-X in our water supply all over the country since the treatment plants are unable to filter it out.
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 19:17 by Flare.

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 29 Aug 2017 10:51 #15

• Coldrum
  • Fresh Member
Well i've been wild camping last 4 days at the foot of Beachy Head,
Great place to view the milky Way ,Me & a couple of pals were sky watching ,
any how we did witness a bright light appear and a weird light trail . over Birling Gap direction, the night before the smog cloud.
It wasn't a shooting star as we seen hundreds their,the last couple of weeks.but who knows.
the channel was busy during the night as theirs a wind farm under construction.
I think this is experiment on the folk of this quiet bit of coast.
Luck has it we went inland sunday to hit the local car boot sales...
so we didnt get affected .
Real Eyes Realize , Real Lies.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2017 10:58 by Coldrum.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 31 Aug 2017 01:47 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
if I can find the info again I'll post it - but it was said a couple days before this happened that an agent was going to be released around Eastbourne via chemtrails .
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 31 Aug 2017 10:12 #17

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
I just wanted to point out that it was a Bank Holiday and (unusually) good weather. Exactly the kind of day when the average Joe might actually head down the beach.

I noted there were also some disruptive things happening with the transport network. For example, after months of disruptive "works" at Euston Station there was an evacuation apparently due to an e-cigarette explosion.
www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/londons-euston-station-evacuated-by-police-after-ecigarette-causes-small-explosion-36082341.html

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 01 Sep 2017 13:17 #18

• Coldrum
  • Fresh Member
Yes the night before the smog cloud ,we left the beachy head public house say 7pm
and the skies were hit by heavy chem trailing , i was gutted as i wanted clear sky that night.
the chem trails moved out to sea , and at sunset the skies were pretty weird , with a rip in the sky. Had very clear night
also the sea was warmer at sunset, than it was at midday.
hmmmm.
Real Eyes Realize , Real Lies.

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 06 Sep 2017 10:41 #19

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
So the event was apparently on the Sunday afternoon/evening. This gave it time to get all over the media for the Bank Holiday Monday with the authorities advising to stay away from beaches and keep indoors with the windows closed.
Sussex police urged people to keep doors and windows shut in the affected area, between the resort town of Eastbourne and Birling Gap, a few miles along the coast.

Police also warned people to stay away from the beaches, on a busy public holiday weekend.
www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-haze/british-police-issue-warning-after-chemical-haze-on-sussex-coast-idUSKCN1B70UD

I'm told that overnight Sunday/Monday there was a large black plane/copter hovering extremely low. It's assumed it was taking samples, but I think a craft of this type would be a poor choice due to the air circulation it would create. Could it of been searching, scanning or patrolling? Alternatively maybe they want young minds returning to school/work tired and with security uppermost in their thoughts?

Chemical haze warning along Sussex coast 30 Oct 2017 14:15 #20

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
www.theargus.co.uk/NEWS/15625548.Seaford_residents_warned_over_mystery_smell_sickening_residents/
"People were saying it smelt like burning plastic, but I thought the odour smelt of diesel or paraffin, as use to run a petrol station."

Sussex Police said the odour was first noticed in The Ridings area at around 6pm and lingered until about 23.00.
Pleasant weather once again, but not a Pub Hol this time.
Several comments about an incinerator at Newhaven e.g.
A very light WNW descending wind at that time (so not from the sea), in line with a large incinerator plant in Newhaven. What do they burn there? Mixed waste including non recyclable plastic and only about 4 kilometres away. Over to you Sherlock
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2017 14:17 by monk.link. Reason: comments