Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 22:44 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Today

" Paul W. Pfeil, a Wilson County commissioner told media that officials did not yet have a clear figure on fatalities, but that “more than 20” people had been killed

The gunman is dead, according to Albert Gamez Jr, a Wilson County commissioner, who told CNN that he was told by the police that the gunman was chased into the next county and was killed. It was not clear whether the police shot him or he killed himself.

Texas governor Greg Abbott said he was travelling to Sutherland Springs, Tweeting that “our prayers are with all who were harmed by this evil act” Witnesses have described hearing “semi-automatic, rapid” fire."

www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/nov/06/texas-church-shooting-sutherland-springs-live-updates
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 22:49 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Any word on the shooter ID and info yet? seems the Anne Coulter rule is in effect on this.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2017 22:49 by novum.

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:02 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Media reporting shooter is Devan Patrick Kelly, a recent convert to the religion of trucks, cars, knives and guns

Texas Church Shooter is in Southerland Springs, TX is Identified as Devon Patrick Kelly

Church members seemed to have known the perpetrator, who some call a convert to Islam

November 5, 2017

#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US marine turned muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is making its rounds on the web
The shooter walked into the church in Southerland Springs Texas at 11/45 am. Churchgoers knew the shooter, Devon Patrick Kelly, who carried automatic weapons.

The shooter is dead. He has not been officially identified, but Mustachio Tweeted: #texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US marine turned muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed. His manifesto is making its rounds on the web."

Pres. Trump is in Japan. He tweeted "May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs. The FBI is on scene, and I am monitoring the situation."

At least 27 people were killed and around 27 injured in a Texas church shooting Sunday morning, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The alleged shooter is dead, and it appears there is no longer an active threat at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, about 40 miles southeast of San Antonio, police told ABC News.

A person who said she works at a gas station across the street from the church told ABC News she heard rapid gunfire at around 11:15 a.m., leading congregants from the church as well as customers at the station to run inside for cover.

“We heard several shots and we all started running inside the store,” she said.

“It lasted about 15 seconds. I yelled, ‘Get down! Get inside!’ and we all went into hiding,” said the woman, who said she is 49 but declined to give her name.

She said the gas station locked its doors. "We have not reopened,” she said.

She then that within minutes of the gunfire, emergency personnel had arrived at the scene.

“There were officers that were checking the wounded in here were asking them questions,” she said.
www.smobserved.com/story/2017/11/05/news/texas-church-shooter-is-in-southerland-springs-tx-is-identified-as-devon-patrick-kelly/3188.html

Looks like a typical leftist soy boy cuck who then converted to the religion of mass murder

Last Edit: 05 Nov 2017 23:05 by Orangeaid.

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:31 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I don't think the above source about the shooter being a Muslim is verified.

"#texaschurchshooting shooter is 29 year old US marine turned muslim convert, Samir Al-Hajeed"

The name Samir A-Hajeed was also used initially in connection with Las Vegas.

Las Vegas:

"Several Twitter users falsely identified a man named Samir Al-Hajeed as the gunman wanted in connection with the mass shooting. However, it appears that the man holding the gun in the photo is actually comedian Sam Hyde, who has been falsely accused in the aftermath of other attacks, including the UCLA and San Bernardino shootings."

www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-hoaxes-spread-on-social-media-facebook-google/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2017 23:32 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:42 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Roastie :hahano:

You're referring to Sam Hyde. Sam Hyde has been used by the right in the US to troll the media to expose their hatred for white men where they invariably always put out an image of a lone white male shooter

Sam Hyde epitomises their tactic

Sam Hydenstein has already done the rounds on twitter.

Devan Kelly is NOT Sam Hyde

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:45 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
yet a source says this is the guy

could it be the same guy?

everipedia.org/wiki/devin-kelley-1/

i bet one of them is a crisis actor - just joking

Truth is anti-semitic

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:50 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
That's from a FB page with no history etc

An "atheist not afraid of death"

People have heard the name and searched social media and pinged anyone named Devan Kelly

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 05 Nov 2017 23:56 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire the image you posted is the one media is running with

26 year old from San Antonio

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:15 #9

• Grolongo
Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

The gunman who opened fire inside a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, has been identified as Devin Kelly, an Antifa member who vowed to start a civil war by “targeting white conservative churches” and causing anarchy in the United States.

yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:26 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
your news wire can often be fake news so be careful what you take from there.

They often mix facts with embellishments - add their own extrapolations into the mix seemingly passed of as facts.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:31 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@grolongo that news site is run by Ickes former bum boy Sean ADL-Tabbatai

He writes sensational stuff as click bait

However, he's not off the mark. From the soy boy cuck's FB page

User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:35 #12

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
your news wire can often be fake news so be careful what you take from there.

They often mix facts with embellishments - add their own extrapolations into the mix seemingly passed of as facts.

I know, the text messages they post as ''proof'' look fishy as hell :chuckle:

Just as the last paragraph of this latest article

But the idea of a coming civil war isent that far fetched at all

J
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2017 00:36 by Grolongo.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:50 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
From the soy boy cuck's FB page

Theres word out that he lost it after his wife, now ex wife, left him... ( cucked him? )

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 00:54 #14

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Has FB been complicit in mass murder?

I'm sure if a white guy said that about a minority group they'd be reported straight to the FBI

Meanwhile ZOG has wiped all Antifa references from the FB account except pic and gun image (I understand - though I'm not checking it)

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 04:56 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The soy boy cuck entered the church carrying an Antifa flag and allegedly forced the congregation to recite from Das Kapital

He then opened fire with an illegal weapon

User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 10:28 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
All videos on shoetube:

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Devon+Patrick+Kelly

To me the alternative voices are always very interesting, if there are any.

And of course the biggest mouthpieces of the system, because from them we learn first hand what we are to know and to believe.

Best pictures as usual:

- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html
- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052477/Pastor-s-daughter-named-dead-Texas-church-shooting.html
- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052815/Hero-tackled-armed-shooter-left-church.html

Note recurring patterns.

Does anybody know when and where those "church massacres" started?

Do they have a long tradition in the USA?

Somewhere else in the world?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2017 12:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 13:26 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
All videos on shoetube:

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Devon+Patrick+Kelly

To me the alternative voices are always very interesting, if there are any.

And of course the biggest mouthpieces of the system, because from them we learn first hand what we are to know and to believe.

Best pictures as usual:

- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html
- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052477/Pastor-s-daughter-named-dead-Texas-church-shooting.html
- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052815/Hero-tackled-armed-shooter-left-church.html

Note recurring patterns.

Does anybody know when and where those "church massacres" started?

Do they have a long tradition in the USA?

Somewhere else in the world?

"Does anybody know when and where those "church massacres" started?"

Probably with the Jewish Bolshevik leaders.

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 14:26 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
They love their puns, number and name games right in our face. :cool:

What exactly is the difference between DEVIN and DEVIL?

Devin is an English-language masculine given name. It is of dual origin, from the surname Devin, which is an anglicization of the Irish patronymic Ó Damháin, and from a nickname based on Old French devin "divine" ( Latin dīvīnus). The Irish patronymic is in reference to the given name Damhán "fawn".

The given name became somewhat popular in the United States during the 1980s to 2000s, peaking at rank 59 in 1997. During this time, Devin also began to see some use as a feminine given name. Feminine usage peaked in 1991, at rank 238, or at a ratio of 28% of masculine usage.

The name Kelley is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Kelley is: warrior.

In many cases Kelly is an Anglicisation of the Irish surname Ó Ceallaigh (IPA [oːˈcal̪ˠiː]), which means "descendant of Ceallach " or it can also mean warrior or fighter. The personal name Ceallach has been thought to mean "white-headed", but the current understanding is that the name means "frequenting churches", derived from the Irish ceall

DIVINE DEVILS they think they are!

:coolio:

The Fake Leftist Boogeyman in Sutherland Springs

My Prediction of a Fake Leftist Boogeyman Has Come To Pass in Sutherland Springs

By Russ Winter

On Saturday morning in my podcast with John Friend I flat-out stated that the Crime Syndicate will toggle and mix the perps of these staged events. If you never listen to another word I say, at least give me the pulpit for the clip between 24:10-25:00. I suggested that after the staged deception against the “right wing” in Charlottesville there would come one with a Godless antifa/SJW perp or a black Dylann Storm Roof. I said the same in my Saturday article.

Given the magical-thinking acceptance of staged deceptions by the masses, could we see another Charlottesville type of hoax? If so, TNN suspects this one might be directed at Anti-Fa, leftists or a black version of a Dylan Storm Roof boogeyman. This toggling back and forth gets just about all observers lathered up. It’s essential agitprop toward taking down the whole nation.

Now in Sutherland Springs, Texas this could very well be playing out. Literally out of left field a no-motive boogeyman has targeted God fearing white Christians in a church. The casuality count again is quite high at 27 dead and 26 wounded.

If I just let my emotions and my political beliefs/interests rule I would be tempted to just skip over the truth on this one. That’s because the “victims” look exactly like my father’s Texas relatives and family of God fearing Baptists of Scots-Irish ancestry! OMG! These are MY folk! I have every reason to go along with the Crime Syndicate narrative at Sutherland Springs over the truth. Sorry, but I can’t. The truth can’t be convenient just because this feels too close to home.

Additionally the persona of Devin Kelley for the TNN reader is the worst sort of untermensch imaginable. He is described as a fan of the despicable CNN, a social justice warrior type and an atheist. The Daily Fail aka Daily Mail found former classmates who described him as an ‘outcast’, ‘creepy’ and ‘weird’. Another said he talked ‘about how people who believe in God were stupid’. Naturally for added effect Kelley is alleged to have had not one, but two court marshals for abusing his wife and child.

As usual this will have to be dissected in stages over days, but this is my initial observation.

The photos at left are alleged to be from Kelley’s Facebook which has now “been taken down”. It is right out of stagecraft agit-prop 101 replete with the pat crazy looking Batman personification.

These “shooters” are made using computerized graphics and fake personas. This guy doesn’t even have ears. How is it that someone living in central Texas can look like he hasn’t been out in the sun his entire life? Even a pale skin person living in Texas would have a little wind burn or redness to his face. What person would post such dead eyed, soulless photos on his Facebook? Per the script, his social media displayed a AR-15 semiautomatic weapon. This stagecraft is for effect and it is mockery.

A second photo of Kelley doesn’t even look like the same guy. We see the same toggling between an oval face shape and a round shape as seen with Jesus Campos in Vegas.

-Exactly as in other events another individual other than Kelley was initially being broadcast as the shooter. [such as Sam Hyde]

-The count of 27 dead was offered up by an anonymous Wilson County Commissioner very early on. How could he possibly know that quickly?

-The Daily Mail goes on to report that six medevac helicopters were brought in to handle the mass casualties and trauma. Yet this footage shows only one “person” taken to a copter and an otherwise quiet scene not indicating a mass casualty event involving 53.

None of the helicopter flyovers shows that kind of activity on the ground either. CNN and other MSM are running the same loops of little activity on the ground over and over as seen in the next video clip. San Antonio is only 35 miles away so news helicopters have the ability to arrive overhead with 10-15 minutes.

This money video is from an individual who identifies herself as Erica who is standing in front of the church. At @2:35 she says she is posting ‘Facebook live.” It is less contrived than Lugenpresse content and is important evidence. What she says and the timeline is revealing and most curious.

She said @ 1:22 that she is filming this about an hour after the incident, and @1:37 had “been on the scene for about ten minutes” and “had seen nobody come out.”

@1:55 Wilson County Sheriff just arrived on scene; one hour in.

@ 1:18 she says two airvac copters had just landed. TNN observation: after an hour from San Antonio 35 miles away? These helicopters typically fly at 120 mph.

@ 0:55 and again @2:10 she says, “neighbors never saw victims come out.” TNN observation: no wounded removed after an hour? really?

@2:15 she says a neighbor indicated “a man in full gear went into the church, and unloaded “several rounds” and took off in a vehicle.

@2:35 she is kicked off the scene.

@3:00 at another location we see no big rush, and no clear signs of casualties. Mostly it is people milling around. @4:55 a yellow medevac can be seen in the background. Finally @ 6:00 “somebody” is brought out on a stretcher to a medevac. The rest are separate news clips.

TNN can only analyze what is offered and at our press time 8:00 EST it doesn’t even remotely show a mass casualty event. At this point our verdict is that this event is highly suspicious. We will follow and update as necessary.

Links & Comments :right: www.renegadetribune.com/fake-leftist-boogeyman-sutherland-springs/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2017 14:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 06 Nov 2017 16:05 #19

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@pfiz

Both CNN and CBS were pushing Sam Hyde as the murderer initially

They "weren't in on" any Hoax

Texas Church Shooting ... at least 20 dead 07 Nov 2017 05:55 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
@orange

Whenever I post an article I do this for information purposes only. It does not mean that I agree 100% with every single word.

The comment before the picture of the church is 100% my own words and opinion. I will gladly discuss and answer questions on this part.

The article was written by Russ Winter of THE NEW NATIONALIST. You may discuss everything he said with him personally. He responds
in the comment section of this article on his website as "Russ Winter" and also on Renegade Tribune: www.renegadetribune.com/fake-leftist-boogeyman-sutherland-springs/ as "thenewnationalist".

I don't have an opinion on what you are saying regarding CNN and CBS and it's of no relevance to me regarding the bigger picture.

thenewnationalist

Whodathunk- we now learn that Sutherland Springs, Texas is a ghost town
www.texasescapes.com/TOWNS/Texas_ghost_towns/SutherlandSpringsTexas/SutherlandSprings.htm

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2017 06:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare