Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 14 Dec 2017 00:11 #1

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
Surveillance firms spied on campaign groups for big companies, leak shows

"British Airways, the Royal Bank of Scotland and Porsche are among five large companies that have been identified as having paid corporate intelligence firms to monitor political groups that challenged their businesses, leaked documents reveal.

The surveillance included the use of infiltrators to spy on campaigners.

The targets included the grieving family of Rachel Corrie, a student protester crushed to death by a bulldozer, as well as a range of environmental campaigns, and local campaigners protesting about phone masts.

The leaked documents suggest the use of secretive corporate security firms to gather intelligence about political campaigners has been widespread. However, police chiefs have in the past raised a “massive concern” that the activities of the corporate firms are barely regulated and completely uncontrolled.

The police have claimed that commercial firms have had more spies embedded in political groups than there were undercover police officers.


Caterpillar, one of the world’s biggest manufacturing companies, hired C2i, which gathered information about a grieving family that was taking legal action against the firm. A contract drawn up by Caterpillar and signed by C2i instructed that its work should be kept confidential.

Corrie, 23, was crushed to death in 2003 by an Israeli military bulldozer as she protested against the demolition of Palestinian homes. The bulldozer was said to have been manufactured and sold to the Israeli military by Caterpillar.

Corrie’s family took legal action against Caterpillar, alleging that the firm was complicit in war crimes by exporting bulldozers to the Israelis knowing that they would be used to demolish Palestinian homes.

In 2007, US judges dismissed the Corries’ legal action, concluding that they did not have the jurisdiction to decide the case".








www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/12/surveillance-firms-spied-on-campaign-groups-for-big-companies-leak-shows
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 11:09 #2

That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 14:44 #3

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017 17:59 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 18:24 #4

Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.



Its amusing because some tree hugging liberal leftie thought a bulldozer would stop because she said so :lmao: If you want to got to Israel and play with the IDF then "Big boys rules big boys games" applies.
Note:
Not many Arabs supporting the Palestinian cause :lmao:

Celtic I do believe with a dash of viking :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 19:18 #5

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.



Its amusing because some tree hugging liberal leftie thought a bulldozer would stop because she said so :lmao: If you want to got to Israel and play with the IDF then "Big boys rules big boys games" applies.
Note:
Not many Arabs supporting the Palestinian cause :lmao:

Celtic I do believe with a dash of viking :cool2:

Why do you describe Rachel Corrie as "a tree hugging liberal leftie?"

She went to Palestine stolen because children and adults are being killed indiscriminately.

If the police under Government instructions in the USA were shooting children or blowing up children, I'm sure she would have stayed
put in the USA to fight their course.

She went to Palestine because of this: You know this and call her a tree hugger! :thdown:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, backfromthebrink

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 19:39 #6

Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.



Its amusing because some tree hugging liberal leftie thought a bulldozer would stop because she said so :lmao: If you want to got to Israel and play with the IDF then "Big boys rules big boys games" applies.
Note:
Not many Arabs supporting the Palestinian cause :lmao:

Celtic I do believe with a dash of viking :cool2:

Why do you describe Rachel Corrie as "a tree hugging liberal leftie?"

She went to Palestine stolen because children and adults are being killed indiscriminately.

If the police under Government instructions in the USA were shooting children or blowing up children, I'm sure she would have stayed
put in the USA to fight their course.

She went to Palestine because of this: You know this and call her a tree hugger! :thdown:


Of course she was a tree hugging liberal leftie supporting the "Cause celeb" :lmao:

The Arab countries in the region do not give a flying fuck about the Palestinian Gypos other wise they would be at war with Israel. Oh wait they tried that and look what happened.
Just warped people in the West who think its a cause worth supporting but the Arab world does not. Just let that sink in :ponda:

For every pic you put up I'm sure the Israelis can put one up as well :facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017 19:41 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 20:54 #7

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
"For every pic you put up I'm sure the Israelis can put one up as well :facepalm:"

As you're a spokesperson for the Israeli Government show the forum all the photos of dead Israelis especially those
of Israeli children with their heads blown off.

I knew you were suspect when you sent me an unsolicited PM asking me to do some research for you.

In all the years on various forums, nobody has ever asked me to research something on their behalf.

Arab Governments on the whole especially the Jewish Wahhabi House of Saud don't give a flying fuck about Palestine
because they are more interested in Zionist Shekels. Christian Nations have fought each other in the past for the same
reason, so your argument is invalid.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017 21:06 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, backfromthebrink

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:08 #8

Roastie wrote:
"For every pic you put up I'm sure the Israelis can put one up as well :facepalm:"

As you're a spokesperson for the Israeli Government show the forum all the photos of dead Israeli's especially those
of Israeli children with their heads blown off.

I knew you were suspect when you sent me an unsolicited PM asking me to do some research for you.

In all the years on various forums, nobody has ever asked me to research something on their behalf.

Arab Governments on the whole especially the Jewish Wahhabi House of Saud don't give a flying fuck about Palestine
because they are more interested in Zionist Shekels. Christian Nations have fought each other in the past for the same
reason, so your argument is invalid.



So much paranoia :lmao: :larf:

The reason I asked you to look at that link was because you posted some interesting stuff...and every PM is unsolicited ffs :facepalm:

I'm sure as an internet sleuth you do recognise that many Israeli children have been blown to bits by the PLO,HAMAS, HZ and other affiliated groups, or are you blind to that? :lmao:

So Arab Governments consist of Saudi...hmmm...and everybody else has been brought off by Israelis Shekels :lmao:

Damn them Jews are so powerful but let you and others contribute to an online Intifada ??
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:08 #9

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.



Its amusing because some tree hugging liberal leftie thought a bulldozer would stop because she said so :lmao: If you want to got to Israel and play with the IDF then "Big boys rules big boys games" applies.
Note:
Not many Arabs supporting the Palestinian cause :lmao:

Celtic I do believe with a dash of viking :cool2:

Why do you describe Rachel Corrie as "a tree hugging liberal leftie?"

She went to Palestine stolen because children and adults are being killed indiscriminately.

If the police under Government instructions in the USA were shooting children or blowing up children, I'm sure she would have stayed
put in the USA to fight their course.

She went to Palestine because of this: You know this and call her a tree hugger! :thdown:


That must be one of the most graphic photo phakes I've seen in my life...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:16 #10

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
That's pretty amusing coming from that liberal rag.
They along with all other media sources use every means at their disposal to get a world exclusive, including payment of whistle blowers, phone hacking, computer hacking and payment to various interesting characters for Intel.

The world moves on intelligence :ponda:

What is the point you are making?

Why is it amusing?

Yes the world moves on "intelligence" and why not in the case of Corporations.

Why do you dismiss the murder of Rachel Corrie?

Are you Jew?

I'm no fan of the Guardian nor Corporate media in general, but sometimes a smidgen of truth prevails.

(((They))) ran her over and broke her back. She died.



Its amusing because some tree hugging liberal leftie thought a bulldozer would stop because she said so :lmao: If you want to got to Israel and play with the IDF then "Big boys rules big boys games" applies.
Note:
Not many Arabs supporting the Palestinian cause :lmao:

Celtic I do believe with a dash of viking :cool2:

Why do you describe Rachel Corrie as "a tree hugging liberal leftie?"

She went to Palestine stolen because children and adults are being killed indiscriminately.

If the police under Government instructions in the USA were shooting children or blowing up children, I'm sure she would have stayed
put in the USA to fight their course.

She went to Palestine because of this: You know this and call her a tree hugger! :thdown:


That must be one of the most graphic photo phakes I've seen in my life...

If I knew it was fake I wouldn't have posted it.

Can you prove the image is fake?

That's not really the point because you must know men, women and children have been routinely slaughtered by the Israeli State for decades.

Why does Israel do that Gaia?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017 21:17 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:34 #11

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
John Pilger made this follow-up doucumentary for ITV in around 2002.

From memory the Jewish owner of ITV in the UK unsuccessfully tried to bloc its broadcast!

John Pilger said he received death threats against him and his family.

"The film was criticized by (((Michael Green))), chairman of Carlton Communications, the company that made the film, as being inaccurate and biased. The next day, under the headline 'Carlton rebukes own chairman for attacking documentary', the Independent published a statement by Carlton's Director of Factual Programmes, Richard Clemmow, and Executive Producer Polly Bide. "Carlton stands by John Pilger's programme and its accuracy" it read. "The film went through the normal channels of editorial scrutiny prior to completion and senior executives at both Carlton and the ITV Network Centre approved its transmission. Michael Green's opinion is his own. He had no involvement in the programme or its transmission. The film sought to give a voice to people in the Palestinian and Israeli communities who are seldom heard"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_Is_Still_the_Issue

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, rodin, Lux Interior

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:41 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
1 - it is published - no parent would ever allow such a "graphic" pic be published
2 - it is an info war from both sides, with fakery all around, the standard, not the exception
3 - the first picture with "the boy" in the coffin shows no signs on the right of his head, contradicting the backside of the other pic:
addictinginfo.com/2014/07/12/four-year-old-palestinian-has-brains-blown-out-by-israeli-military-graphic/

It must be a puppet. Or CGI. Or both.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 21:59 #13

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
Gaia wrote:
1 - it is published - no parent would ever allow such a "graphic" pic be published
2 - it is an info war from both sides, with fakery all around, the standard, not the exception
3 - the first picture with "the boy" in the coffin shows no signs on the right of his head, contradicting the backside of the other pic:
addictinginfo.com/2014/07/12/four-year-old-palestinian-has-brains-blown-out-by-israeli-military-graphic/

It must be a puppet. Or CGI. Or both.

I refute you.

If my child was blown up by an evil force, I would definitely allow the photo to be published. No question.

Yes there is an info war, but that war in the main is being projected by Israelis and the (((MSM))) not Palestinians.

Surely you know this fact. :conf:

Please provide the image of the boy in the coffin.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2017 22:02 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 22:04 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
1 - it is published - no parent would ever allow such a "graphic" pic be published
2 - it is an info war from both sides, with fakery all around, the standard, not the exception
3 - the first picture with "the boy" in the coffin shows no signs on the right of his head, contradicting the backside of the other pic:
addictinginfo.com/2014/07/12/four-year-old-palestinian-has-brains-blown-out-by-israeli-military-graphic/

It must be a puppet. Or CGI. Or both.

I refute you.

If my child was blown up by an evil force, I would definitely allow the photo to be published. No question.

Yes there is an info war, but that war in the main is being projected by Israelis and the (((MSM))) not Palestinians.

Surely you know this fact. :conf:

Please provide the image of the boy in the coffin.

Palestinians do the same and have their own MSM, Al Jazeera. There is no escape from that info war. Media produce and publish only controlled, mostly fake, stuff.

It's in the link I gave, under the 1st HERE, the pic you showed is under the second HERE.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 22:17 #15

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
1 - it is published - no parent would ever allow such a "graphic" pic be published
2 - it is an info war from both sides, with fakery all around, the standard, not the exception
3 - the first picture with "the boy" in the coffin shows no signs on the right of his head, contradicting the backside of the other pic:
addictinginfo.com/2014/07/12/four-year-old-palestinian-has-brains-blown-out-by-israeli-military-graphic/

It must be a puppet. Or CGI. Or both.

I refute you.

If my child was blown up by an evil force, I would definitely allow the photo to be published. No question.

Yes there is an info war, but that war in the main is being projected by Israelis and the (((MSM))) not Palestinians.

Surely you know this fact. :conf:

Please provide the image of the boy in the coffin.

Palestinians do the same and have their own MSM, Al Jazeera. There is no escape from that info war. Media produce and publish only controlled, mostly fake, stuff.

It's in the link I gave, under the 1st HERE, the pic you showed is under the second HERE.

Who has the most powerful media behind their cause ... Israelis or Palestinians?

I've now seen that image ... it doesn't look like a coffin, just a metal slab.

He is lying flat, so the right blown out side of his head is not visible .... that doesn't mean the original photo is fake.

You need to come up with something more concrete to prove it's fake.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 15 Dec 2017 22:20 #16

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
I have no "obligation" to "prove" anything.

After years of growing research I now understand much better how the media works, "alternative" or not. It's the same fear porn.

In the Arab world there's a different viewpoint, but they use the same tricks. Just like the Russians, Chinese and all others do.

Psyopaths.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 18:40 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
@ Roastie

The photo is 100% authentic.

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons.

No suprise of course to me.

Don't let yourself be silenced by those ....


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017 18:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 20:15 #18

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

The photo is 100% authentic.

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons....

No suprise of course to me.

Don't let yourself be silenced by those ....

:)

Well I'm glad somebody at long last posted a picture that you say is authentic :thumbup:

Silenced!! :lmao: :lmao: Its an internet forum Frau, people post their pov...Palestinian cause is worshiped by the Left and far left......Hello anybody in ? :hmm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 21:01 #19

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2453
  • Likes received: 1896
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

The photo is 100% authentic.

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons....

No suprise of course to me.

Don't let yourself be silenced by those ....

:)

Well I'm glad somebody at long last posted a picture that you say is authentic :thumbup:

Silenced!! :lmao: :lmao: Its an internet forum Frau, people post their pov...Palestinian cause is worshiped by the Left and far left......Hello anybody in ? :hmm:

And there lies the problem.

The majority of people are not thinking for themselves, but still identifying with left or right politics which are being controlled by a disproportionate amount (but not exclusively) of Jewish and Zionist criminals who control banking and corporations. Those people don't care about the voters or the people they kill indiscriminately be it overtly in Palestine or more subtly in the West by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Good people need to throw off the shackles of party politics, start thinking for themselves and expose the corruption and murderous entities
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017 21:04 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 21:42 #20

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

The photo is 100% authentic.

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons.

No suprise of course to me.

Don't let yourself be silenced by those ....


:)
You don't really believe that eh?

How after having seen so much foto phakery can you say that just this "extremely graphic" ultra-fear porn mind control photo is -not 99, no, 100%- "authentic"???

Have you -just like that Palestinian sim- lost your mind?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017 21:51 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Lezzie couple Nyomi and Rachel murder 2 year old boy, just up the road from me...7.79Saturday, 04 June 2016
Daily Mail targets Radio Aryan7.58Monday, 28 January 2019
Syria claims Israel struck targets in the country's north7.42Saturday, 27 April 2019
Chinese Spies?7.16Wednesday, 19 July 2017
[excerpts of] Chinese Spies?7.08Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Blair 'opened our doors to US spies'7Thursday, 21 November 2013
The Gentleperson’s Guide To Forum Spies7Tuesday, 26 August 2014
The Enemy Within: How To Spot Spies, Plants and Feds6.92Sunday, 01 September 2019
Corporate Sovereignty6.66Friday, 17 April 2015
"Team" GB and Corporate Britain6.58Sunday, 15 February 2015
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.