Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 21:55 #21

Roastie wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

The photo is 100% authentic.

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons....

No suprise of course to me.

Don't let yourself be silenced by those ....

:)

Well I'm glad somebody at long last posted a picture that you say is authentic :thumbup:

Silenced!! :lmao: :lmao: Its an internet forum Frau, people post their pov...Palestinian cause is worshiped by the Left and far left......Hello anybody in ? :hmm:

And there lies the problem.

The majority of people are not thinking for themselves, but still identifying with left or right politics which are being controlled by a disproportionate amount (but not exclusively) of Jewish and Zionist criminals who control banking and corporations. Those people don't care about the voters or the people they kill indiscriminately be it overtly in Palestine or more subtly in the West by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Good people need to throw off the shackles of party politics, start thinking for themselves and expose the corruption and murderous entities

:lmao:

Or maybe people just think what a load of bollocks that the Jews run the world :facepalm: The very fact you know this and you can post this big secret only known to a few sort of proves to me that the Jews don't run the world :wissl:

"They kill indiscriminately be it overtly in Palestine or more subtly in the West by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

I'm sure you have plenty of examples of these quiet wars then?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 22:28 #22

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

Certain members most obviously don't like the subject being discussed and your personal views for certain reasons....

Well I'm glad somebody at long last posted a picture that you say is authentic :thumbup:

Silenced!! :lmao: :lmao: Its an internet forum Frau, people post their pov...Palestinian cause is worshiped by the Left and far left......Hello anybody in ? :hmm:

The majority of people are not thinking for themselves, but still identifying with left or right politics which are being controlled by a disproportionate amount (but not exclusively) of Jewish and Zionist criminals who control banking and corporations. Those people don't care about the voters or the people they kill indiscriminately be it overtly in Palestine or more subtly in the West by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Good people need to throw off the shackles of party politics, start thinking for themselves and expose the corruption and murderous entities

Or maybe people just think what a load of bollocks that the Jews run the world :facepalm: The very fact you know this and you can post this big secret only known to a few sort of proves to me that the Jews don't run the world :wissl:

"They kill indiscriminately be it overtly in Palestine or more subtly in the West by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

I think you're scared.

I think you know more people are learning about a disproportionate amount of malign Zionist and Jewish control every day, especially in the USA be it in Hollywood, Wall Street, the MSM or Big Pharma

Chemtrails is one example of many Silent Weapons for quiet Wars.

I'm not posting any more examples on this thread, as it's off-topic.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie 18 Dec 2017 23:03 #23

Roastie wrote:
Roastie wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
@ Roastie

I think you're scared.

I think you know more people are learning about a disproportionate amount of malign Zionist and Jewish control every day, especially in the USA be it in Hollywood, Wall Street, the MSM or Big Pharma

Chemtrails is one example of many Silent Weapons for quiet Wars.

I'm not posting any more examples on this thread, as it's off-topic.

Yes I'm scared :ponda:

Chemtrails now...Planet X next :lmao:

So the Jews have all this power and influence yet you have completed the puzzle, bravo.

Hmmmm now should it be me or you who should be scared? FFS :lmao: