Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Donald Trump State of the Union Speech

Donald Trump State of the Union Speech 31 Jan 2018 13:00 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
"President Donald Trump called on Congress to pass a law that would extend foreign assistance only to “friendly” nations, a dig at the countries that voted in the United Nations to censure the United States for recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Well here's the list of the countries which rejected the notion that Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel. So all these countries, i.e. UK, Australia, France, Germany, Russia etc etc are now "unfriendly" nations to the Trump-stein kosher nostra ... give me a break.

Countries who voted in favour of the UN motion against the US recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (green light)

“Last month, I also took an action endorsed unanimously by the Senate just months before: I recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel,” Trump said Tuesday in his State of the Union address to Congress, to a standing ovation from Republicans, as well as from his Jewish daughter, Ivanka, and her husband, Jared Kushner.

In the U.N. General Assembly vote last month, 128 countries voted to censure the United States, nine voted against and 35 abstained.

Among the majority were many U.S. allies, including some — like Egypt and Jordan — that the Trump administration has cultivated to combat terrorism, and which receive substantial U.S. assistance.

Trump also repeated his call on Congress to amend the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which he has reviled as one of the worst deals in history.

“When the people of Iran rose up against the crimes of their corrupt dictatorship, I did not stay silent,” he said, referring to ongoing Iranian anti-government protests. “America stands with the people of Iran in their courageous struggle for freedom. I am asking the Congress to address the fundamental flaws in the terrible Iran nuclear deal.”

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/trumps-state-of-the-union-speech-cites-jerusalem-vote-in-bit-to-help-friendly-states/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2018 13:04 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI