Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (((Day of Freedom March)))

(((Day of Freedom March))) 06 May 2018 14:57 #1

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Don't know if anyone has an opinion...or maybe our mutual friend Etranger Mercenary is actually on the ground with his Spurs top and his shit-kickers on ready to run away if it gets nasty.

But it saddens me that the broad mass of UK disenfranchised Working Class are being precisely hoovered up by the Tommy Robinson's Yid army.

What do you think about Tommy Robinson? He's obviously the other prong of the pincer movement..... between the Zionist globalists we have the Zionist Nationalist reaction.....
Last Edit: 06 May 2018 15:21 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

(((Day of Freedom March))) 06 May 2018 15:01 #2

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
"We are black, white, Asian and we're Jews....and we're gay!"

They were chanting....

Fuck those Antifa people are fucking awful...

I guess it's just a question of which flavour Jew-World-Order you want....

Either being forced to make your children gay and give your jobs to some baffled but energetic immigrant from the 3rd world....

Or have the Jews run your Nationlism protection squads to protect you and the Chosen Ones from Islamic interference both at home and in the Middle East, while you and your families quickly run home in order not to get caught out during the Kosher Curfew.
Last Edit: 07 May 2018 20:55 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Lux Interior, Roastie

(((Day of Freedom March))) 06 May 2018 15:08 #3

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
It's a blessing that clearly there's a hardly anyone there.....everyone's thankfully got better things to do than being in world Jewry's Punch and Judy show.

Still, funny to see them go at each other....The Antifa are winning the battle of the chants....

It's kind of like watching a football match.

I have to credit the Antifa for getting their chants organised......The Soros Yid army have vanquished the fake Nazi Yid army...and mediocrity reigns for another day.
Last Edit: 06 May 2018 15:10 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

(((Day of Freedom March))) 06 May 2018 15:32 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Don't know if anyone has an opinion...or maybe our mutual friend Etranger Mercenary is actually on the ground with his Spurs top and his shit-kickers on ready to run away if it gets nasty.

But it saddens me that the broad mass of UK disenfranchised Working Class are being precisely hoovered up by the Tommy Robinson's Yid army.

What do you think about Tommy Robinson? He's obviously the other prong of the pincer movement..... between the Zionist globalists we have the Zionist Nationalist reaction.....

I've got a particular dislike for Tommy Robinson. It's obvious to me that instead of informing people about Muslim mass immigration and where the funding comes from, he's shilling for Israel and the Zionist Occupied British Government.

Pam Geller is a dangerous woman and so is her "buddy" Roberta Moore who was the head of the Jewish division of the EDL.

Allegedly Roberta Moore condones the King David Hotel attack in Israel, the biggest single terrorist attack against British soldiers who in this case were just trying to uphold the peace between Jews and Arabs.

Pam Geller:

"Now that the person whom I most trusted in the EDL, Roberta Moore, has resigned, as she was increasingly uncomfortable with the neo-fascists that had infiltrated the administration of the group, I too am withdrawing my support from the EDL. I hope that genuine anti-jihadists in Britain will also leave the EDL and work with Roberta on starting a new group that will resist definitively and firmly all attempts to divert it from its mission of fighting against jihad and for human rights."

pamelageller.com/2011/06/edl-shake-up.html/

The EDL don't go after the likes of Jewish funded Paideia in Sweden and Barbara Lerner Spectre who says Europe must learn to be multicultural! .........
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, rodin, Exorcist, Truthspoon

(((Day of Freedom March))) 06 May 2018 16:05 #5

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Thanks Roastie....

Weird my former landlady when I lived in London was a key fund-raiser for the EDL. Anne Marchini...married to a highly-placed Italian Catholic with connections to Rome who passed on about five years ago now.... She was a big fan of the late John Harris and believed in the FMOTL movement.....largely because she resented paying tax on her millions of pounds worth of London property holdings, mostly former council flats.

Funny how these EDL high rollers are the very people profiting from the government's mass immigration agenda.

She was alright...not a bad woman.......but it made me laugh that the media have placed her as one of the Kingpins of some kind of Nordic alliance or something......Too bad I never thought to ask her what she thought about the Jews...hell, maybe she was one.. maybe she's MI5.

I can't pretend to know...except she really did have a genuine soft-spot for John Harris and went to several of his live talks.

She just struck me as a kinda sexy posh woman with lots of money and a hankering for getting involved in some kind of dangerous politics.

Anyone out there know Anne? Must be someone out of the 2,000 odd viewers we have now....
Last Edit: 06 May 2018 16:09 by Truthspoon.

(((Day of Freedom March))) 07 May 2018 15:48 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Thanks Roastie....

Weird my former landlady when I lived in London was a key fund-raiser for the EDL. Anne Marchini...married to a highly-placed Italian Catholic with connections to Rome who passed on about five years ago now.... She was a big fan of the late John Harris and believed in the FMOTL movement.....largely because she resented paying tax on her millions of pounds worth of London property holdings, mostly former council flats.

Funny how these EDL high rollers are the very people profiting from the government's mass immigration agenda.

She was alright...not a bad woman.......but it made me laugh that the media have placed her as one of the Kingpins of some kind of Nordic alliance or something......Too bad I never thought to ask her what she thought about the Jews...hell, maybe she was one.. maybe she's MI5.

I can't pretend to know...except she really did have a genuine soft-spot for John Harris and went to several of his live talks.

She just struck me as a kinda sexy posh woman with lots of money and a hankering for getting involved in some kind of dangerous politics.

Anyone out there know Anne? Must be someone out of the 2,000 odd viewers we have now....

She's probably a Jew. I did some research on her last night. Afaik she was a generous donor of the EDL and was there at the formation with (((Alan Ayling))).

"Klendjian gave a speech in Hyde Park in October 2014, alongside Anne Marie Waters. Video of the event shows that he spoke to Alan Ayling, former founder of the English Defence League, who as in the crowd watching the pair, as was Ann Marchini. It is not known if Klendjian knew who either person was."

One North Road Limited in Highgate is her company.

Companies House list a number of (((Cohens and Stephen Skolnik))) as key people within the company as well as a West African!

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02548003/officers

Did she have a daughter? There's a Bianca Marchini working for the upmarket Estate Agent Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward in
Highgate. Good looking young lady.

uk.linkedin.com/in/bianca-marchini-marla-934a7484

You'll also find planning applications for Ann Marchini for properties in Islington.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 May 2018 15:54 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

(((Day of Freedom March))) 07 May 2018 23:50 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
"We are black, white, Asian and we're Jews....and we're gay!"

They were chanting....

Fuck those Antifa people are fucking awful...

I guess it's just a question of which flavour Jew-World-Order you want....

Either being forced to make your children gay and give your jobs to some baffled but energetic immigrant from the 3rd world....

Or have the Jews run your Nationlism protection squads to protect you and the Chosen Ones from Islamic interference both at home and in the Middle East, while you and your families quickly run home in order not to get caught out during the Kosher Curfew.

That's the crux of it.

"I guess it's just a question of which flavour Jew-World-Order you want...."

I read that the young Caolan Robertson who worked briefly at Rebel Media was one of the organisers of the Day of Freedom March. These people imo are probably recruited by the ZOG security services from a young age.

Check this out from a truly awful Channel Four Doc. Caolan Robertson appears at 19 minutes:

And here he is at the alleged London Bridge terrorist attack last year, in the thick of it

What a scoop! In the right place at the right time and with his (((Rebel Media))) microphone too!

I did a little digging about this young chap and Rebel Media says he went to a "prestigious London University", but
doesn't want to tell us which one.

According to his Twitter account he lives in London SW3, that's the Chelsea area ££££££££££££ and quite a distance
from London Bridge.

Last Edit: 07 May 2018 23:57 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gaia, porridge

(((Day of Freedom March))) 08 May 2018 17:36 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

(((Day of Freedom March))) 08 May 2018 17:42 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Big fan of Samuel William..... Samuel Pepys of our time.

"We (Antifa) want to wipe these people off the face of the Earth...."

Lol.....The Jew's Jack-Boot of violent blacks and bearded lesbians....

And then you look at the so called 'Right' and it's more Jews on the podium.

The suckers who buy into this.......pfffft.

Either way we real people lose.
Last Edit: 08 May 2018 17:53 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

(((Day of Freedom March))) 08 May 2018 17:53 #10

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah Sam keeping it real.

Wonder who funded the big TV & hired the Jew to speak? :ponda:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

(((Day of Freedom March))) 08 May 2018 18:16 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Sam rightly points out in that video how movements are just about being herded & kettled for the free speech slaughter pen mah.

Dont be a tool for Israels anti gentile movement!

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:22 #12

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Truthspoon wrote:
It's a blessing that clearly there's a hardly anyone there.....everyone's thankfully got better things to do than being in world Jewry's Punch and Judy show.

Still, funny to see them go at each other....The Antifa are winning the battle of the chants....

It's kind of like watching a football match.

I have to credit the Antifa for getting their chants organised......The Soros Yid army have vanquished the fake Nazi Yid army...and mediocrity reigns for another day.

:lmao:

Keep it up internet warrior :lmao:

Of course nobody turned up :wissl:
First lot from Speakers Corner, second lot from Saaarf laaaandon..Millwall et Villa...
Btw Pie and Mash wuz weighing in the reds in various places :cool2:

As your only concern is about chants...keep enjoying :facepalm:

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:24 #13

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
porridge wrote:
Sam rightly points out in that video how movements are just about being herded & kettled for the free speech slaughter pen mah.

Dont be a tool for Israels anti gentile movement!

Really? :facepalm:

People that want to be kettled are..other people are walking around enjoying the ambiance :lmao: :lmao:

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:43 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Listening to some Israel first fake fuck.

Can you get any more gullible than the twats who go to these events?

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:53 #15

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
porridge wrote:

Of course you can...the internet warriors....the cunts who think the "Jews " are responsible for everything :wissl:

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:57 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 22:59 #17

• porridge
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
porridge wrote:

Of course you can...the internet warriors....the cunts who think the "Jews " are responsible for everything :wissl:

I dont disagree there, but when you seen the kind of people running these movements, its not hard to come to that conclusion. :ponda:

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 23:00 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Link doesn't work, the gist of it is, father takes kids to Day of Freedom march, younger kid tells primary school teacher about his day out. Teacher informs police, police call father to school for further education/reprimand/warning.

See if this one works :https://twitter.com/gerardbattenmep/status/995274439905431552?s=21

Oi Oi Ent, where you been? Did you really turn back-to-the-brink ?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 12 May 2018 23:06 by Lux Interior.

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 23:08 #19

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Rocco wrote:

If I was a Zionist funding these parties I would want my money back as they made no progress in anyway shape or form.
EDL..dead
BNP..dead
NF..dead
BM..dead

So new movements are the DFLA..FLA..Vets Against Terrorism

DFLA split from FLA because of reports of money being stolen by FLA founder...JM who is a Spurs supporter

If you have been on any marches in Laaaandon..Birmingham you would of seen..no money..unlike the ANTIFA..who have plenty of placards and are quite well organised.
Manchester is the next place the DFLA/Vets Aainst Terrorism are marching.

So why don't people come along and introduce themselves..then they can have a discussion with the relevant people..TR etc..Ill facilitate the meeting :wissl:

(((Day of Freedom March))) 12 May 2018 23:09 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
porridge wrote:

You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare