Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TDS did annuda shoah

TDS did annuda shoah 11 May 2018 10:57 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Police: Anti-Semitic fliers found posted in Portland near Reed College

Anti-Semitic fliers have been found posted in the Portland area, according to police.

The Portland Police Bureau said a flier was found on a telephone pole near Chabad at Reed College on April 11.

PPB said they are aware that these fliers, "while not specifically calling for violence, may create fear and uncertainty in the community and can lead to others committing violence on behalf of an ideology."

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2018 11:11 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

TDS did annuda shoah 15 May 2018 00:14 #2

Rocco wrote:

Anti-Semitic fliers have been found posted in the Portland area, according to police.

The Portland Police Bureau said a flier was found on a telephone pole near Chabad at Reed College on April 11.

PPB said they are aware that these fliers, "while not specifically calling for violence, may create fear and uncertainty in the community and can lead to others committing violence on behalf of an ideology."

Talk about gutless. "OOOOooooo dropping some flier and running and hiding, that'll do it, they'll all leave now". :chuckle: Anybody with any guts would not have done that. Losers. :chuckle: I'm guessing after what happened to Lauren they pissed themselves. :lmao:

TDS did annuda shoah 15 May 2018 00:23 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Talk about gutless. "OOOOooooo dropping some flier and running and hiding, that'll do it, they'll all leave now". :chuckle: Anybody with any guts would not have done that. Losers. :chuckle: I'm guessing after what happened to Lauren they pissed themselves. :lmao:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 May 2018 00:28 by Rocco.

TDS did annuda shoah 15 May 2018 00:48 #4

Rocco wrote:
n a telephone pole near Chabad at Reed College on April 11.,,,

Another fan, hi there! :iitm: :roll:

This is what I am talking about, you don't have any life outside this forum. I posted at 12.14am and you posted a reply at 12.23am, 9 minutes later. That means you had to login and type the post in that time as well. You literally sit watching your email for any alert, day or night and then within minutes you jump online, like some Pavlov dog. :larf:

So you don't have any wife, girlfriend, family (except your parents who you live with but whom are more than happy for you to shut yourself away in your bedroom all day, I wonder why. :chuckle: ) or friends or a life? Don't answer that, it's rhetorical and I already know the answer. :chuckle: I'd tell you to check the meaning of rhetorical in a dictionary but you said you have burnt all your books. :chuckle: I find that hard to believe though, that you actually ever owned a book. :lmao: