Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition?

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 18:31 #41

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
And for the record i think its worth mentioning that eagle child here would happily sit back and let every single one of you white people die and smile while it happened

Dont think he is your ally

Hes a poisonous idealogue who knows exactly how to get the most mileage from the people who beleive they are hard done by

Yeh he knows all about the jq and banking cabal

But dont forget for a moment his remedy is the removal of white people from their own social structures

you are trying way too hard my friend. the sign of a desperate shill who has no argument and has to resort to personal attacks, lies, and smears.

Here you are crying and buthurt that your heros Alex Jones and Trump are exposed for the frauds they are, you are crying that Jones has been "silenced" or "deplatformed"

this is far from the truth because as has been mentioned in another thread, Jones has claimed an extra 6 million subscribers to his content when they circumvent YouTube.

Your shill hero is going to be boosted from this psy op so don't get too triggered.

So its a problem that a complete shill has been deplatformed and silenced, but here you are trying to spread lies about me in order to discredit my message. Basically you are trying to silence me through lies and smears.

Yes its only what you would expect from a dishonest, malevolent, pathetic individual pushing NWO lies and disinformation. You've shut down all the opposition on DIF, so now your lying stinking ass has come here to continue your dark work.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 18:41 #42

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Exactly the same as TR he will totally ignore the facts everyone knows AJ's a fucking 100% shill & just waffle a load of shit about Marxism & alt right buzzwords...that what all these fakes do everytime.

Busted again.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 18:42 #43

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Yes my evil plan of standing up for freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

My evil plan of defending the sacred feminine from perverted child molesters

My dastardly deed of standing up for my sons right to have a future where they are not painted as a nazi by poisonous snakes like you

Your the pussy who started that whole mr anderson is a zionist shill because i pegged you as a marxist from day one

You never did manage to let us all know which society of communism we should emulate in the world did you?

Thats where you were before you got busted on the icke forum for being the mentally deranged sock puppet master

Is that you who just made thr seanx account too ?

Probably amazing timing for that guy to show up just as you did so you can confirm each others bullshit

Thats what you were banned for on the icke forum

Mr sock puppet doing evrything he can to cover up reality of whats happening in the world

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 18:48 #44

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Fuck off porrige you can ignore the systematic rape and trafficking of british girls if you want but i wont be doing that

This is becoming a commin theme isnt it

Anyone who stands against the nwo is now labelled a shill by those in the truth movement who are so keen on seeing the weat fall they will cheer it on as it happens

Its all very well knowing who finances what but if yiu nevrr make a stand against the plans you might as well not know anything

Whats really amazing is you are both essentially on point with cnn google and the likes of the bbc ...

I wonder why that is ?

I wonder why you both seem to enjoy watching people un personed

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 18:53 #45

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
porridge wrote:
Exactly the same as TR he will totally ignore the facts everyone knows AJ's a fucking 100% shill & just waffle a load of shit about Marxism & alt right buzzwords...that what all these fakes do everytime.

Busted again.

What would you do if it was one of your daughters, Son's or nieces that was on the recieving end of the rude amongst society.

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:01 #46

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Busted again.

What would you do if it was one of your daughters, Son's or nieces that was on the recieving end of the rude amongst society.

You are sounding like Frothy more & more Gan.. first is there a point to your offtopic personal question?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:02 #47

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle and Mr Anderson (one left leaning and one right leaning) do have some common ground.

Neither talk about the Jewish Question. And that's a fact. :iitm:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:07 #48

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Here is a message for those who think that these white people are going to care about you then think again.

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:13 #49

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Go on go into full meltdown as you always do..like your hero Alex.

Waffle.

Think of the children.

Waffle.

User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:15 #50

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Busted again.

You are sounding like Frothy more & more Gan.. first is there a point to your offtopic personal question?

I was serious, I know what I would do so they never did it again, so what would you do, easy enough question to answer?

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:22 #51

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Busted again.

I was serious, I know what I would do so they never did it again, so what would you do, easy enough question to answer?

WTF does it have to do with Alex Jones being a shill or any other lying fucking shillbot trolly?

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:25 #52

• Vancity Eagle
Roastie wrote:
Vancity Eagle and Mr Anderson (one left leaning and one right leaning) do have some common ground.

I have a problem with psychopaths of any race or religion.

This world/NWO is run by psychopaths. Some claim to be Jewish, many others do not.

Do you only care about "Jewish" psychopaths ?
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:35 #53

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I dont always agree with Van but I know he has called BS on the Jewish race & their Nazion more times than any white supremacist nationalist on here.
User(s) who Liked this post: Vancity Eagle

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:39 #54

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:
I dont always agree with Van but I know he has called BS on the Jewish race & their Nazion more times than any white supremacist nationalist on here.

Hey man we can't all agree on everything. But I always liked people who thought independently and didn't see like some follower, and who could spot BS from afar. I enjoyed your contributions on DIF. What was it that got you banned from there ?
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:41 #55

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Roastie wrote:

This world/NWO is run by psychopaths. Some claim to be Jewish, many others do not.

That's not very honest of you Vancity Eagle.

You always downplay the Jewish role be it the slave trade or whatever.

When I started a thread on David Icke about historical facts regarding the Bolshevik Revolution amongst other topics entitled "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews", you immediately started another thread trying to debunk anything negative about them.

My thread was shoved into the Rant Room because of Hasbara, whereas your thread is still available for all the see.

"Jews run the world" is a False Flag

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=307343
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 19:43 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:47 #56

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:

Hey man we can't all agree on everything. But I always liked people who thought independently and didn't see like some follower, and who could spot BS from afar. I enjoyed your contributions on DIF. What was it that got you banned from there ?

Hoaxing. :thumbup:

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:53 #57

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Roastie wrote:

When I started a thread on David Icke about historical facts regarding the Bolshevik Revolution amongst other topics entitled "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jews", you immediately started another thread trying to debunk anything negative about them.

My thread was shoved into the Rant Room because of Hasbara, whereas your thread is still available for all the see.

He makes some good points, but I think he takes it a bit too far.
It is important to note that there are many powerful and influential Jews involved in the conspiracy, but to come to the conclusion that "jews control, or are attempting to control the world" is innacurate and is a false flag given to us by the controllers themselves

How people, and especially power-hungry paranoid psychopaths, work is that they put their trustees in positions. So to assume the Hidden Hand behind the (((Hidden Hand))) is somehow non-jewish is false.

But at the same time there are so many psychos around today and in history that are not jewish and they shouldn't be excluded just because they are not circumcised...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 19:56 #58

• Vancity Eagle
Roastie wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I have never really downplayed Jewish involvement in anything. I just do not think that is the entire story, or that they "run the world" Like I said before I think the world is run by people who are more united behind Satanism than anything else. That thread was basically to counter Nazi propaganda that "Jews run the world"

If you would have read that thread properly you would understand the point of it. "Jews run the world" is a meme, just like "make America great again" or "change you can believe in" or "Donald Trump is fighting the deepstate"

These are all elite created memes and psy ops in order to steer and manipulate the public in certain ways. Yes this stuff is very deep, deeper than the average person wants to take a look. They set up traps and snares when you don't like to dig deeper, so yes this so called JQ always comes up and it is just another layer of deception in order to basically create Nazis or Neo Nazis, another set of controlled useful idiots which the NWO can deploy.

if you look to the sources of all of this "Jews run it all" they all go back to military intelligence, British and American, all Freemasonic, all organizations run by the NWO themselves. You've fallen for the bait because that is what you want to believe and you don't want to look any further. Yes a lot of it makes sense, because you think you've seen all the evidence, but clearly you haven't, you've been socially conditioned into your way of thinking through the myriad of deep state shills pushing the propaganda you've bought.

I don't hate you though. You were actually one of the more reasonable extreme right wingers on the DIF.

I know you don't want to look any deeper than your Hitler worship, but that kind of ideology is laughable.

So I ask you again , DO YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT JEWISH PSYCHOPATHS ?

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 20:22 #59

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Oh look at that !

Im the zionist shill who when asked flat out states there are too many zionist influencers in positions of power in the west and thr zionist shill who laughed at vancity eagle fot trying to replace the jewish system of usury with the jewish system of marxism im the guy who consistently called the wars of aggression in the middle east illegal and the isis a proxy army of the cabal and yet this same guy is now saying basically exactly what ive been saying in that it runs much deeper than just zionism and there are fucking satanists running the show

Oh im also the guy who flat out says the biggest problem we all face is the banking cabal and the crown who are closest to the top of the.pyramid than anyone else but no .. ... ....

Isnt it amazing that aftet all the fucking around arguing everyone basically knows the same thing the only difference is some seem to enjoy whats happening because it isnt happening to them yet !

Im not ever going to deny reality of what this nwo crowd want or are actually doing

Go ahead and pull some of cock city eagles shit about the state of europe and the direction the eu is going

Lmfao the guy might as well have a slot on cnn

Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition? 09 Aug 2018 20:28 #60

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:

Hoaxing. :thumbup:

I guess you think they hoaxed raping tens of thousanda of underage girls as well ey ?

Or did they just let that shit happen because they are in on it too and all ways have been ?

Because conviently just as serious questions were being asked about MPs perversions we started to hear news of rotherham

Heres one we made earlier as blue peter used to say