Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 18:15 #1101

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Frothy wrote:
^ No you can buy them like everyone else, you don't need them made for you, you selfish prick.

:dunno:

It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 18:15 #1102

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2057
  • Likes received: 1108
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ No you can buy them like everyone else, you don't need them made for you, you selfish prick.

so someone else does not have to feel selfish for making me a new one.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you ill?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 18:16 #1103

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17503
  • Likes received: 1801
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I don't need to make anything, what I do is appreciate the items that my ancestors put into refining tools and equipment, I try and fix it if it breaks, if not I'll try and get someone to help me fix it, buy something new, or do without.

The important thing is not making things, we don't need that many things, rather to appreciate the effort our ancestors have put in to give us the resources available.

Whether you make your own chair, or go buy one from the fruit of your own labour makes no odds,,,without our ancestors refining all this stuff, you would have no means to make such a chair.

Go create some new material, and new tools, new shit, make something from it useful, and post up a photo..but don't forget to make your own camera to do so....etc...

Or on the other hand, stop talking shit.

Frothy , can you explain what you mean when giving out this Advice?
Are you implying its better to just accept what were told and do our best to go along with the way of things? :ponda:

Why do you think going forward its better to rely on, "others" to tell us whats needed rather than understanding ourselves what is needed and why it might be needed?

1)The important things in life are not objects that we make

2)We all rely on the refined items provided by our ancestors, that's the plain and simple situation.

If you want to spend your time making bird houses or garden seats, even dildos for bees, that's up to you, but nobody needs to be doing that.

Nobody needs to be told what not to do, but encourage to do what they choose as long as it does not effect another detrimentally, your chioce of words is purile and unneeded but your doing it regardless.

You see your argument does not hold water like a bucket with a hole in it,

Our ancestors are not here any more, we are and we still need things, not what we think we need.

I do want to spend my time making things, just like our ancestors did, to which I am grateful for, but I will still carry on making things I do not have, to make even more things that I need.

You don't need to make those things, you're just showing off..''look what I did''..

if someone goes to work and is able to then purchase an item that someone else made, it's not a bad thing, it's useful. Doodling with your tools in your shed might be useful to occupy your time, but nobody needs to be doing that. It's just a hobby.

Those tools were refined for survival, to make homes etc...not for some sad twat to show off his 'skills' on an internet forum. Who gives a fuck if you made an object, big deal, make another but stop bragging about it or trying to change the world, people share their skills via purchase.

Did you make the device that you use to access this forum?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 18:32 #1104

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2535
  • Likes received: 642
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I don't need to make anything, what I do is appreciate the items that my ancestors put into refining tools and equipment, I try and fix it if it breaks, if not I'll try and get someone to help me fix it, buy something new, or do without.

The important thing is not making things, we don't need that many things, rather to appreciate the effort our ancestors have put in to give us the resources available.

Whether you make your own chair, or go buy one from the fruit of your own labour makes no odds,,,without our ancestors refining all this stuff, you would have no means to make such a chair.

Go create some new material, and new tools, new shit, make something from it useful, and post up a photo..but don't forget to make your own camera to do so....etc...

Or on the other hand, stop talking shit.

Frothy , can you explain what you mean when giving out this Advice?
Are you implying its better to just accept what were told and do our best to go along with the way of things? :ponda:

Why do you think going forward its better to rely on, "others" to tell us whats needed rather than understanding ourselves what is needed and why it might be needed?

1)The important things in life are not objects that we make

2)We all rely on the refined items provided by our ancestors, that's the plain and simple situation.

If you want to spend your time making bird houses or garden seats, even dildos for bees, that's up to you, but nobody needs to be doing that.

Nobody needs to be told what not to do, but encourage to do what they choose as long as it does not effect another detrimentally, your chioce of words is purile and unneeded but your doing it regardless.

You see your argument does not hold water like a bucket with a hole in it,

Our ancestors are not here any more, we are and we still need things, not what we think we need.

I do want to spend my time making things, just like our ancestors did, to which I am grateful for, but I will still carry on making things I do not have, to make even more things that I need.

You don't need to make those things, you're just showing off..''look what I did''..

if someone goes to work and is able to then purchase an item that someone else made, it's not a bad thing, it's useful. Doodling with your tools in your shed might be useful to occupy your time, but nobody needs to be doing that.

It's just a hobby.

Those tools were refined for survival, to make homes etc...not for some sad twat to show off his 'skills' on an internet forum. Who gives a fuck if you made an object, big deal, make another but stop bragging about it or trying to change the world, people share their skills via purchase.

Did you make the device that you use to access this forum?

Did you make the computer your debating on, you know the answer to that one you fool.

Then there are an awful lot of sad people on youtube showing how they learned to make something for themselves, you see someone has to make them, but why should you be able to decied and tell others not to make these things, that we need, your turning into a fury thing.

I know then lets get rid of our computers, we don't really need them to survive, or get rid of our cars we can walk or most of us anyway.

I like my hobby, and the things I create for myself, this relieves another having to do it for me, is that a mortal sin, people who are often normally less fortunate in certain countries that make almost everything today.

I am not showing off, I am showing poeple things I have made, why are you making such an issue of it, your gealous that's what it is, because you can't make anything and have to get things made by someone somewhere else.

I am not bragging, that is someone who tells others they don't need to make anything, but then buys things themselves from other people who make things for him to buy, can't you see just how silly your argument is.

Your choice use of words will not phase me, you are turning into a dictatoral class.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 18:37 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 18:40 #1105

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17503
  • Likes received: 1801
You don't see your hypocrisy of entering a forum via a establishment made device as a means to yell about making shit at home....

...oh well

Go make your own forum, why rely on others for that....ah course not, you're full of shit

:carryon:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 18:43 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 19:00 #1106

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2535
  • Likes received: 642
Frothy wrote:
You don't see your hypocrisy of entering a forum via a establishment made device as a means to yell about making shit at home....

...oh well

Go make your own forum, why rely on others for that....ah course not, you're full of shit

:carryon:

Oh I know exactly how you think, hipocracy doesn't take prisoners it either debates with the spice of life or tries to kill, I entered the forum of my own free will, same as you did whoever you are??

I don't see why I cannot do what I want in a free and open society as long as it does not harm anyone, you ego is seemingly damaged as is your outlook towards anyone who want to go where they want to, do what they want to and make what they want to, if we are not free to do these things then life would be ever so boring, what is it that disturbs you into seing someone trying to do a little for themselves.

This you obviously cannot do and it must hurt you to see what true reality is, and those enjoying and sharing their ideas with others, your mindset does not belong to a stable paradigm, it is incideous and all controlling and dictorial.

Make your own forum, see my signature and my own blog about making things or is this wrong too.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 19:03 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 19:07 #1107

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Truthspoon wrote:
....I'm not going to give you the Christian wanker routine like Ugh, I'm going to give you the TRUTH routine..

Well mate, the truth is you (and some other TZ members) hide under your beds like shrinking violets with a blank profile but me and Gan Amin don't do "hide"!
Come on out like a man and perhaps your words will carry some weight..:)



Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 19:16 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Nov 2018 23:59 #1108

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Frothy wrote:
@Gan Anim-You don't need to make those things, you're just showing off..''look what I did''..

Mate, when the Apocalypse hits, people good with tools will rule the world..:)
In this clip from Survivors (1975) in a plague-decimated world, a science teacher explains it-

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.