Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 08:23 #121

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
First they came for the Muslims.
Then they came for the Jews.
Then they came for the Banksters.
I don't see any issue with that or care what order it's in.

Who are ''they''?
You will always be a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 09:04 #122

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
David Icke Forum swiftly becoming the EDL Zionist fanclub.

Even got top Zhiba ass licker Tinfoilcunt threatening extreme violence to anyone who criticisesTommy Robinson.

Bunch of tools. Still, it'll be funny to see how far they crawl up Robinson's Zio-fudge tunnel.....

And how Icke can look us all in the eye and criticise Zionism....

Bunch o'wankers.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 09:05 by Truthspoon.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 09:05 #123

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 10:25 #124

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:

Even got top Zhiba ass licker Tinfoilcunt threatening extreme violence to anyone who criticisesTommy Robinson.

Bunch of tools. Still, it'll be funny to see how far they crawl up Robinson's Zio-fudge tunnel.....

Bunch o'wankers.

He's using a topic which will pull at decent peoples heart strings, paedophilia, as a means to transport his views about Muslims. So even though he might come across as well meaning, it can easily be seen how he;s using a situation to play people off.

I wonder why he doesn't go to Buckingham palace and protest about Prince Andrew and his Paedo buddies?

I don't think someone should go to jail for what he did recently but I did read someplace that he's already on a suspended sentence for previous crime, so that may have been delivered on this occasion even if he only broke a menial law on this occasion... :dunno:
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 10:28 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 13:03 #125

• Straight Shooter
Truthspoon wrote:
Well for me the big takeaway from this is that most people in the alt-right are dumb and that secondly the movement is now clearly under the steerage of whichever Jew the show-runners feel is appropriate to the circumstances.

We've got football yob Jew to appeal to those lads who've got footballs where their brains should be.

We've got the Greek gay Jew who also doesn't mind paedophilia, to give a little bit of 'gay cover' to the right.

Of course there are the girl Jews. Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern to reassure the lads that if they don't fancy Milo they can drool over them.

What they all have in common is that they're Jews and they're turning this into a movement specifically against Muslims.

So never mind the banker conspiracy, Freemasonry, the protocols of Zion and Hollywood Jew-paedophilia.

The biggest problem is Islam.......

So it's kinda depressing actually........So fuck it....I give up, it's all fucked so I'm just gonna try to enjoy my life until the next Jew World War.

I might post on here in the future but then again I might not bother....

Everyone here just spends their time fighting with each other....or finding a reason to start a row.

I can't be arsed. I'm gonna enjoy my life.....

See ya in the ruins.

This post simply isn't accurate because all these people are Alt-Lite, none of them are Alt-Right.

If you are not aware of that than you haven't been paying attention.

btw, you should be trying to enjoy your life regardless of meta politics.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 13:11 #126

• Straight Shooter
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
.......... wrote:
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:

What is really funny about all the white supremacists, Neo Nazi crap and the Far Right groups, and Combat 18, FLA etc. and those on this forum who are into that crap is they don't know the Israelis are behind those Far Right groups! They fund them and support them. You lot who go on about hating 'Jews' blah, blah, don't even realise it is THEM 'Jews' who are controlling you through those Far Right agendas. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please explain to us why jews are behind anti-jew groups.

I can....and I know pfiz already did.

The Jews behind antiJew groups are doing so to attack/ridicule Jews, thus, giving them legitimate reason to 'protect themselves' and play the victim.

I'm kind of surprised that you required that to be explain to you... Let's face it. many antiJew types Anglin et al, were/are behind Trump, the most Zionist US president of all time.

Btw, where da wall?
We should just stop resisting and enjoy our servitude </sarcasm>

Posting lies about white genocide whilst not being a victim on an internet forum is the level of your resistance.... :joker:
Robinson like Anglin are part of the problem, they are not providing resistance, they just want to be famous...their fame amounts to bluffing idiots like you that you're doing something useful.by posting racist shit on a stormtard forum.

The fact that you;re so easily led, gives them reason to be. Pick a side, dislike the other side...and away you go.......You're serving Zionism, the only question is, are you aware that you are?

Explain to us what your vision of resistance should look like and how one should go about participating in it.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 13:56 #127

• Truthspoon
.......... wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Well for me the big takeaway from this is that most people in the alt-right are dumb and that secondly the movement is now clearly under the steerage of whichever Jew the show-runners feel is appropriate to the circumstances.

We've got football yob Jew to appeal to those lads who've got footballs where their brains should be.

We've got the Greek gay Jew who also doesn't mind paedophilia, to give a little bit of 'gay cover' to the right.

Of course there are the girl Jews. Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern to reassure the lads that if they don't fancy Milo they can drool over them.

What they all have in common is that they're Jews and they're turning this into a movement specifically against Muslims.

So never mind the banker conspiracy, Freemasonry, the protocols of Zion and Hollywood Jew-paedophilia.

The biggest problem is Islam.......

So it's kinda depressing actually........So fuck it....I give up, it's all fucked so I'm just gonna try to enjoy my life until the next Jew World War.

I might post on here in the future but then again I might not bother....

Everyone here just spends their time fighting with each other....or finding a reason to start a row.

I can't be arsed. I'm gonna enjoy my life.....

See ya in the ruins.

This post simply isn't accurate because all these people are Alt-Lite, none of them are Alt-Right.

If you are not aware of that than you haven't been paying attention.

btw, you should be trying to enjoy your life regardless of meta politics.

Are you having a bad day?

I do enjoy my life but the only part I don't like is coming here and being patronised and insulted by people like you.

A lot of people here just come across like they're suffering from a lack of moral fibre and so they insult and belittle people.

Kinda trying to make themselves feel superior to other people........improve yourself rather than trying to bring down others eh?
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 14:07 by Truthspoon.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 14:28 #128

• Straight Shooter
Truthspoon, nothing in my post was condescending, patronizing or belittling.

It was an accurate post.

You should enjoy your life regardless if the Alt-Lite isn't J-Woke or just using white taqiyya until the overton window shifts.

btw, i agree with you that many posters here on this forum waste their time and energy fighting with each other.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 14:42 #129

• Truthspoon
.......... wrote:
Truthspoon, nothing in my post was condescending, patronizing or belittling.

It was an accurate post.

You should enjoy your life regardless if the Alt-Lite isn't J-Woke or just using white taqiyya until the overton window shifts.

btw, i agree with you that many posters here on this forum waste their time and energy fighting with each other.

Look, your distinction of 'alt-right' and 'alt-lite' is just some memetic bullshit and it doesn't mean anything in the real world.

What counts is who the media call the 'alt-right' and who the people actually follow and support.

You can pretend to be a fucking social scientist about this, but at the end of the day, it's the people who are out on the streets with crowds of dumbasses behind them getting noticed in the media who lead the debate. Not you, not me and most people know nothing about our endless debates about ideologicial purity. It means nothing.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 14:45 by Truthspoon.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 14:45 #130

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Bunch o'wankers.

He's using a topic which will pull at decent peoples heart strings, paedophilia, as a means to transport his views about Muslims. So even though he might come across as well meaning, it can easily be seen how he;s using a situation to play people off.

I wonder why he doesn't go to Buckingham palace and protest about Prince Andrew and his Paedo buddies?

I don't think someone should go to jail for what he did recently but I did read someplace that he's already on a suspended sentence for previous crime, so that may have been delivered on this occasion even if he only broke a menial law on this occasion... :dunno:

The suspended sentence from last year in Canterbury, when he did go inside the court and illegally filmed was a three months suspended sentence. The Judge in Leeds last week lumped another 10 months on top of that 3 months, which imo is unjust.

That said, as I previously posted I do believe Tommy Robinson is an agent provocateur, probably working with the security agency MI5 and that's why he never mentions establishment paedophilia and institutional paedophilia.

On Twitter Tommy Boy at the last general election (2017) said he was voting for Teresa May. And yet he's written a book entitled "ENEMY OF THE STATE" :lmao:

To conclude his working class supporters will support Teresa May because Tommy does.

I've posted this several times before, but imo it's the reality of political parties, and that's why I don't vote.

The Ultimate Bankster Quote – from a former Governor of the Bank of England (1920 – 1944)
Posted on April 4, 2011 | 32 Comments

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

“When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers.

“These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world. By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance.

“It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”

Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers’ Association, NYC 1924

NB: This quotation was reprinted in the Idaho Leader, USA, on 26th August 1924, and has been read into the Australian Federal Hansard twice: by John Evans MP, in 1926, and by MD Cowan MP, in the session of 1930-31
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 15:00 by Roastie.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:03 #131

• Straight Shooter
Truthspoon wrote:

Look, your distinction of 'alt-right' and 'alt-lite' is just some memetic bullshit and it doesn't mean anything in the real world.

What counts is who the media call the 'alt-right' and who the people actually follow and support.

You can pretend to be a fucking social scientist about this, but at the end of the day, it's the people who are out on the streets with crowds of dumbasses behind them getting noticed in the media who lead the debate. Not you, not me and most people know nothing about our endless debates about ideologicial purity. It means nothing.

The Alt-Right

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:07 #132

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Truthspoon wrote:

And that is what gets noticed on a far larger scale than internet gripes. Pro active. Whatever you think or know about TR, at least he's highlighting the sickness among us. Yes, he's Israel's bitch, yes the kike supports him , he's doing their bidding but from little acorns and all that. Far be it for me to lecture you, we've spoken, I hold no malice. fight the fight, everything has to start somewhere.
TR's publicity is a start. the sheeple aren't ready to jump in at the deep end.
liberabo te ab inferno

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:34 #133

• Truthspoon
It's obvious that the Jew element of the alt-right have become the Alt-Right. It's all about perception, and if the media and public perceive Milo, Yiddo Robinson, and Laura Loomer as the Alt Right, then it is the Alt-Right. You can argue about it but noone's listening.

Now on it's all you see in the media. And the media are totally complicit in this because they'd rather deal with people who agitate against Muslims than people who agitate against Jews. Because the Muslim question is an easy distraction and none of the real power brokers risk getting their collars' felt over it, but the Jewish issue is at the cornerstone of the whole of the corrupt western establishment.

Noone in the media will ever put that on table except with the phrases 'neo-Nazi' 'violent extremists'.

Jews are a media magnet because the media is Jewish controlled.....so either way the Jews remain in control.

It's time to get real. The Alt-Right is dead.......The Jews did what they always do....if they can't beat them, they join them.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 15:36 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:36 #134

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
.......... wrote:
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:

What is really funny about all the white supremacists, Neo Nazi crap and the Far Right groups, and Combat 18, FLA etc. and those on this forum who are into that crap is they don't know the Israelis are behind those Far Right groups! They fund them and support them. You lot who go on about hating 'Jews' blah, blah, don't even realise it is THEM 'Jews' who are controlling you through those Far Right agendas. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please explain to us why jews are behind anti-jew groups.

I can....and I know pfiz already did.

The Jews behind antiJew groups are doing so to attack/ridicule Jews, thus, giving them legitimate reason to 'protect themselves' and play the victim.

I'm kind of surprised that you required that to be explain to you... Let's face it. many antiJew types Anglin et al, were/are behind Trump, the most Zionist US president of all time.

Btw, where da wall?
We should just stop resisting and enjoy our servitude </sarcasm>

Posting lies about white genocide whilst not being a victim on an internet forum is the level of your resistance.... :joker:
Robinson like Anglin are part of the problem, they are not providing resistance, they just want to be famous...their fame amounts to bluffing idiots like you that you're doing something useful.by posting racist shit on a stormtard forum.

The fact that you;re so easily led, gives them reason to be. Pick a side, dislike the other side...and away you go.......You're serving Zionism, the only question is, are you aware that you are?

Explain to us what your vision of resistance should look like and how one should go about participating in it.

I don't join in with or push one side against the other programme. I don't get led by internet wide boys. If more people did that and were sensible, rather than being easily led goons, joining in, it wouldn't work.

Resistance is to resit the whole thing, not just the nasty Leftists. I'm not tempted to join into social divides at all if I can help it. Yelling on the street or pressing a side on a stormtard forum is not resistance, it's compliance.

Somehow if I don't play the Left Right game and punch from the Right I'm a ''Leftist'' ...I resist that too. I simply don't join in.

Be sure to let me know when you're dragged off to the concentration camp for white genocide though eh.

I never say I'm red pilled as I don't want to be part of a quote twisted by idiots from a film made by a Hollywood transsexual Jew, if that's easier to understand.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 15:45 by Frothy.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:44 #135

• Straight Shooter
Frothy wrote:
[Resistance is to resit the whole thing.

How do you personally do that Frothy?

Same question for you Truthspoon?

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:47 #136

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I don't push a side or permit a side to infest my mind, I remain dissociated, maybe it's a twitchers trait but sometimes it's helpful.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 15:47 #137

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
It's obvious that the Jew element of the alt-right have become the Alt-Right. It's all about perception, and if the media and public perceive Milo, Yiddo Robinson, and Laura Loomer as the Alt Right, then it is the Alt-Right. You can argue about it but noone's listening.

Now on it's all you see in the media. And the media are totally complicit in this because they'd rather deal with people who agitate against Muslims than people who agitate against Jews. Because the Muslim question is an easy distraction and none of the real power brokers risk getting their collars' felt over it, but the Jewish issue is at the cornerstone of the whole of the corrupt western establishment.

Noone in the media will ever put that on table except with the phrases 'neo-Nazi' 'violent extremists'.

Jews are a media magnet because the media is Jewish controlled.....so either way the Jews remain in control.

It's time to get real. The Alt-Right is dead.......The Jews did what they always do....if they can't beat them, they join them.

Alternative media is corrupted and so are individual posters. Once respected posters on some sites have done a 360 degree turnaround.
They are traitors because the ZOG intelligence services have recruited them to lie, cheat and cause confusion.

Some of the Goyim know, but how on earth can genuine people confront this evil when most people just don't want to know. It's brainwashing. They are duped by Government/Zionist/Jewish paid shills.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 15:49 by Roastie.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 16:28 #138

• Truthspoon
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Well for me this thing has been going on for thousands of years.... You could just say that humanity were never really smart enough not to get themselves exploited.

I wrote an article about it recently in fact.

www.truthspoon.com/2018/05/the-hierarchy-of-one.html
I want to talk about The Hierarchy of One. So where are we now? Well we’re in the same old mess as ever, those of us who are genuinely well informed and more than aware of the true cause of the world’s problems and their possible solutions are chained to a huge burden which every day threatens to drag us down into the depths of destruction along with it. This may seem trite will appear to be a banal truism but the key to the world’s problems is ignorance and the huge mass of the world’s population are as ignorant and rudderless as drifting ice-bergs and most of us have our fates tied to their deadly inertia, lack of intelligence and abject absolute cowardice.

They seem to consume their life on Earth with all the passive bovinity of eating a McDonald's Happy Meal, but I want to try to explain why and how their weakness and lack of willingness to take charge of the world, may have a biological and behavioural explanation. Something about the design of the human species seems to have precluded any strong desire of the majority of people to actually be able to control their own destinies, this may be some kind of throw-back to the kind of people who formed the first extended human societies, towns and cities......

I'm just trying to stay light on my feet. I have a job I enjoy, I live abroad, and in my small way over the years I've been writing up the things I know and have figured out. You can't resist any of this stuff by living in the heart of the beast, instead I just left the UK around 1999 when I saw what Blair's Britain was turning into and since then I've been mostly living abroad but whenever I came back to the UK I soon found out that most people are either passively or actively trying to draw you in their consensual conformity delusion. The UK is done. And the people just let it happen because noone has any strong convictions about anything that the press and politicians haven't already provided for them.

I've always been an outsider for as long as I remember. Never fit in with the crowd.....now I realise it's because the crowd was always a flock.

And on that note, have a song.

Last Edit: 30 May 2018 16:55 by Truthspoon.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 17:01 #139

• Straight Shooter
Truthspoon wrote:
whenever I came back to the UK I soon found out that most people are either passively or actively trying to draw you in their consensual conformity delusion. The UK is done. And the people just let it happen because noone has any strong convictions about anything that the press and politicians haven't already provided for them.

Do you think the main problem is white flight. Where white people run from the diversity in the cities and now they can't run anymore.

Do you think the UK is unique in it's problems or is the pathological altruism of whites a global problem?

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 30 May 2018 17:39 #140

• Truthspoon
.......... wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
whenever I came back to the UK I soon found out that most people are either passively or actively trying to draw you in their consensual conformity delusion. The UK is done. And the people just let it happen because noone has any strong convictions about anything that the press and politicians haven't already provided for them.

Do you think the main problem is white flight. Where white people run from the diversity in the cities and now they can't run anymore.

Do you think the UK is unique in it's problems or is the pathological altruism of whites a global problem?

The problem isn't white flight, it's economics. I can't compete with 3rd worlders in London who are given free houses while I have to pay full rental rates. I can't live in London comfortably on my salary, not anymore, but about ten years ago I could..... but now London is just 3rd world or Yuppies, nothing in between, and I can actually have a better quality of life working abroad. I actually prefer living abroad anyway......first I lived in Europe, then I moved out to the Arab world. The UK really isn't that great. Neither culturally, nor climatically speaking. We've been assaulted more than any other country in the culture war and as a result the UK is probably one of the dumbest places in the world after the United States.

I also agree and think altruism is a big part of this, something about our nature has been exploited, particularly the British.

If you go to France or Europe you find the foreigners remain foreigners and they're relegated to shitty suburbs and noone will employ them.

They are never accepted by the French or Germans as being genuinely French or Germans.

However in the UK we have perhaps been a little more flexible about our ethnic identity. And I think a great part of it is also perhaps the legacy of the British empire, where we kind of felt that letting black and Indian, and Pakis live in our country was fair play for ruling over their countries and them being part of the Commonwealth. But of course it's erroneous reasoning, now perhaps we've all realised that the game wasn't intended as a kind gesture to a lucky few members of a great shared cultural commonwealth but was instead intended to actually destroy our culture.

Most of us would never have guess it back in the day, things like Live Aid where we were all taught that we had to feed the starving million billions... and that permanently changed people's perceptions and Africa and Africans became a charity case, the same with Oxfam and all the money wasted on foreign aid.....

It was all a trick. A Samaritan snare.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 17:44 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare