Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 02 Jul 2018 23:05 #381

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2465
  • Likes received: 1683
Why are these discussions even having to take place in North America and Europe? all the elites and powerful are licking the behinds of the Israelis/Zionists, western countries are ruled by Israeli firster's and all their non-Jewish backers, the mass media mocks and attempts to eviscerate anyone who criticizes Israel or tries to point out the dominance of Jews in our western societies, including politically and through mass media.

At the same time the (pro-Zionist/Jews/ israel) powerful and elites are allowing Muslims to gain stronger footholds in every aspect of western countries, halal only meat in schools? sharia neighborhoods? it is a very long list........

Why are we having to even talk about Zionist elites in our countries, Israeli Firsters, Sharia law, infiltration, Islam, the Koran and Hadiths, the Talmud, Zohar, Kabbalah etc...

We are not in the middle east, the middle east has come to us, our treasonous leaders have allowed this dynamic to take place.

Zionists have their own allegiances... as do Muslims, practitioners of Islam.... why are they here in such a way and extent that they are viewed (rightfully) as threats. Islam (Muslims) and Zionism (Jews) have both PROVEN themselves to be threats unless carefully contained, especially when they hold sway and gain footholds and gain power in non-Muslim and (what were) non- Zionist controlled lands.

I may disagree with the basis by which TR was arrested (I do disagree) but as a Zionist, he has his own allegiances. Zionists are destroying western countries, therefore, on a political level, they cannot be trusted. Has TR ever spoken out about (fellow) Zionists who have publicly stated that they (the Jews) are going to bring about the Islamization of Europe etc....

Muslims can't be trusted either since Islam is a cult and a dangerous cult at that, same with Orthodox Judaism and followers of the Talmud/ Zionism. Islam and Zionism, Bolshevism, Orthodox/mystical Judaism etc... does not belong in Europe or North/Central America, not when they are not seen for the potential dangers that they are and kept at the most in small pockets.

Too late now though...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, MrAnderson

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 00:27 #382

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
WHY TOMMY ROBINSON IS AN IDIOT IN THE WRONG

The outpouring of indignance of the vertically challenged, Zionist-lobby-funded Lutonian is in ignorance at what the ramifications are for the little girls who were the victims of the Muslim rape trial, which was still ongoing. The so called heroic act of Tommy Robinson has put the entire trial at risk of collapsing and the bastards walking free, laughing up their sleeves. Far from some heroic, brave act, persecuted by police, this is stupidity in the extreme, and this entire sorry saga has brought genuine nationalists into disrepute. If Robinson does not possess one lonely brain cell, to do what any other nationalist would do, i.e. when deciding to film the defendants arriving at court, first approach the court office to check whether the verdict was due Friday, or whether it was still ongoing, which would then make his live streaming a criminal offence, then don't go sobbing that it's all so unfair.

Reporting restrictions, especially live streaming in an ongoing trial, are not there for nothing. If some amateur with a camera films defendants arriving at court in an ongoing case, streams their faces live on social media before the day's proceedings have even started, and then adds his own perception that they are all guilty before a verdict has been reached, along with his own opinions, this can sway public opinion, along with that of the jurors, should they see it. That means, even if it has no effect on the decision of the Jury, those on trial can call a mistrial based on the claim that the premature footage did, can, or will, bias the Jury. In other words, Tommy Robinson put the trial in danger of the defendants being able to claim a mistrial due to public opinion having been swayed, and get off scot free, even if they were as guilty as hell.

For those girls and their families who have had their lives destroyed by these Muslim rape gangs, all they had left in the hope of closure was at least having the peace of mind that their rapists would see justice. The actions of Robinson, who didn't have the brains just to check that Friday was the day the verdict was due, or whether the trial was still ongoing, could also have resulted in immeasurable hours of police manpower bringing this investigation to court being flushed down the toilet. If Robinson is so stupid that he hadn't the nous just to check with the court and ask just one simple question, if it was the last day of the trial or whether it was ongoing, because he wants to look the hard man on social media, then his stupidity means that far from being the nationalist and champion of the victims of Muslim rape gangs that he portrays himself as, he is in fact bringing the entire nationalist movement into disrepute and damaging police investigations and closure for those little girls.

Not only did Robinson not bother to check with the court, his stupidity held no bounds in the fact that he was on a suspended prison sentence for doing the exact same thing, for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year. That was another trial he put in danger of collapsing and the rapists walking free.

Full article here

well thanks for doing my homework for me

you asked earlier which mainstream publications had all ready reported on the trial as it was on going

in the comments section of the link you provided there is this

www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/ten-not-guilty-operation-tendersea-13878881

they reported on it , yes they said there were reporting restrictions too , agreed

however a few things quickly become clear

A. reporting was done on the case nonetheless , as evidenced by the examiner article above even naming the accused and what they are accused of , why is nobody at that newspaper in jail ? the reason is what ? they are reporting responsibly ? why would you not want those people in jail too considering the standard you are applying to robinson ?

you do not want them in prison because you know that what they are doing is not wrong , and neither was Robinson doing anything wrong

he wasn't putting any trial in jeopardy , no more than the reporting done by the newspaper linked to above and you know it

B. by the time Robinson was stood outside court it was sentencing , a guilty verdict had all ready been given , how could he influence the trial if the trial was over and they accused had been found guilty all ready ?

C. HUGE double standards are on display up and down the nation and as usual Stockholm Syndrome kicks in and people begin identifying with their abusers

and lo and behold Truthspoon is in the comments section as well , trying to associate Robinson with peadophilia because some monkey in the EDL was up to it

there's all ways a bigger picture and unfortunately it's easy to get caught up in the moment and end up slaying yourself over an issue that is largely irrelevant to the overall picture

Robinson getting jailed changes nothing with regard to the Marakesh documents , the Kalergi plan in general or the growing and worsening instances of ethnic clashes on the continent of Europe

multi kulti is a failure , it is a failure on so many fronts i't become difficult to pin it down to any one failure and be able to offer a solution

be careful you don't end up with Stockholm Syndrome and begin to identify with your abusers / captors

You obviously don't know what a trial is MrAnderson. First you get the pleads, then you get the trial, (if they plead 'not guilty' it goes to trial - if they plead guilty to the charges then the next step is sentencing without the need for a trial) the trial won't start until after the pleads are made as 'not guilty' which is what's in the article that you think is reporting on the trial. it's only reporting on the pretrial pleads., no wonder you keep talking nonsense, you don't know what a trial is....

...the last part of the report states ''Hearing due to start
The hearing at Leeds Crown Court is due to get underway shortly''


So they have not reported on the trial.

The person who did report on the trial is 'Robinson' that's why he's in jail he broke the law, that's why people usually go to jail.. Your ''homework'' is lame man. That article does not report on 'the trial' merely the pretrial pleads.

So if you think media have filmed or reported on the trial, again, show it, or....hush your baloney.

Seems you like to have disruption and lawbreaking brought to a trial which is focused on jailing paedophiles.... which if anything could have permitted the accused to call mistrial, and walking free, but Tommy is great. hail free speech, and expose the jury to outside influence (which is why the order was in place) and he wanted to screw up the proceedings by breaching the order, weird.. :conf:

Make no mistake MrA, Robinson wanted to screw the trial up and get them off the hook, so he can then spend the next 30 years shouting ''they got away with it'' His consolation prize is having easily led people like yourself talking nonsense on his behalf, as if he did nothing wrong, didn't break the law that was imposed, nor interfere with the process of the law....man, sorry but your times up with me. I'm not wasting time with another idiot,
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 01:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 01:15 #383

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3381
  • Likes received: 1299
frothy you are acting as though this is a single incident completely un related to other events across Europe or events prior to the imprisonment of Robinson

it appears some people like to make it out to be some isolated incident with no pre cursors or no precedent

as Annabelle rightly pointed out above , why are we even having this conversation in Europe ?

why are we having to prove one way or another that Tommy Robinson is either a zionist or a general rabble rouser up to no good ?

did the Europeans themselves create this ?

why the need for controlled opposition if the idea is not to slay the controlled opposition to make room for the un opposed plan of what ?

what does the plan look like to everyone else ?

a drink and a round of kum by yah ?

the plan is to completely eradicate any memory of the European mindset because it is opposed to the very core of the Levant mindset

so really frothy , don't try and pretend to me that this is a singular isolated event completely un related to a larger picture and that any justice has been metered out in this one instance

you say I don't understand what a trial looks like ? I know what someone looks like who has been mentally and emotionally fucked into hating themselves and their own ancestors

I know exactly what that looks like and how it manifests itself in peoples Stockholm Syndrome responses to the ever decreasing circles of freedom and liberty

you are applauding your own demise when you applaud the incarceration of Robinson , that's my opinion

you are doing away with more than just one mans opinions , you are doing away with an entire mind set slowly but surely to be replaced by a centralized technocracy where you get no fucking say in anything , ever
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 01:37 #384

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
I refer you to the final seven words to my most previous post on this thread, and to them thereafter.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 07:57 #385

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Lux Interior wrote:
You'll find the same in the kike books, Islam and Judaism are branches from the same tree and both despise Christianity and who can blame them when we're such deluded saps?
Bomb the entire Middle East to glass and start again.

You have one thing right Mr A, in that all branches of religion come from one common denominator, that original and radical came out of the original mystery schools in Alexandria, the City of London of its day.

Since then there are thousands more branches of this family tree and all are Grafted from the original concept itself based upon nature and what is known as Sympathetic Magic, its a kind of magic that still sees women belittled by religions the world over, and none of them have any evidence that it is real, this is how it avoids scrutiny due to fanatisism which is the cruelest Ism of them all.

You really must brush up on your legal interpretation of a trial Mr A, because what Mr R did was very foolish but purposely on que for his handlers, the same handlers that are thrusting less developed nations into well developed nations without enough time to adapt, this created the tensions you are now being fooled by.

If new blood blends with any society in a uniform manner there would be no problems like we are seeing today, and what brings the problems is out dated religious practices which were developed for this very reason an that is to divide, and boy have you been divided.

You currently fight that which you deplore because you do not have the correct tools with which to work with, you then become the problem you are fighting because your mind is closed and following certain road precisely which were intended to lead nowhere.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 08:15 #386

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3913
  • Likes received: 1162
Pseudo mystic bollocks. Wake the fuck up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 08:55 #387

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Lux Interior wrote:
Pseudo mystic bollocks. Wake the fuck up.

Open your mind and see their Varroa that are sucking your life blood away and weakening your resolve and removing your skills so you can only fight instead of create and think for yourself, because there are not many christmasses left for humanity on our current course.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 10:45 #388

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2334
  • Likes received: 1843
annabelle wrote:
Why are these discussions even having to take place in North America and Europe? all the elites and powerful are licking the behinds of the Israelis/Zionists, western countries are ruled by Israeli firster's and all their non-Jewish backers, the mass media mocks and attempts to eviscerate anyone who criticizes Israel or tries to point out the dominance of Jews in our western societies, including politically and through mass media.

At the same time the (pro-Zionist/Jews/ israel) powerful and elites are allowing Muslims to gain stronger footholds in every aspect of western countries, halal only meat in schools? sharia neighborhoods? it is a very long list........

Why are we having to even talk about Zionist elites in our countries, Israeli Firsters, Sharia law, infiltration, Islam, the Koran and Hadiths, the Talmud, Zohar, Kabbalah etc...

We are not in the middle east, the middle east has come to us, our treasonous leaders have allowed this dynamic to take place.

Zionists have their own allegiances... as do Muslims, practitioners of Islam.... why are they here in such a way and extent that they are viewed (rightfully) as threats. Islam (Muslims) and Zionism (Jews) have both PROVEN themselves to be threats unless carefully contained, especially when they hold sway and gain footholds and gain power in non-Muslim and (what were) non- Zionist controlled lands.

I may disagree with the basis by which TR was arrested (I do disagree) but as a Zionist, he has his own allegiances. Zionists are destroying western countries, therefore, on a political level, they cannot be trusted. Has TR ever spoken out about (fellow) Zionists who have publicly stated that they (the Jews) are going to bring about the Islamization of Europe etc....

Muslims can't be trusted either since Islam is a cult and a dangerous cult at that, same with Orthodox Judaism and followers of the Talmud/ Zionism. Islam and Zionism, Bolshevism, Orthodox/mystical Judaism etc... does not belong in Europe or North/Central America, not when they are not seen for the potential dangers that they are and kept at the most in small pockets.

Too late now though...

You said:

"Has TR ever spoken out about (fellow) Zionists who have publicly stated that they (the Jews) are going to bring about the Islamization of Europe etc....?"

I can assure you he has not. I've researched TR and the EDL for a long time.

Frank Gaffney in the USA was/is key to the funding of the EDL. He's funded by AIPAC and was instrumental in PNAC .. Project for the New American Century.

Nick Griffin writes: (1 March 2016)

The Zionist Takeover of European Nationalism

Whole pack of rats

"Likewise, many smell a whole pack of rats when they look at the huge network of websites, blogs, think-tanks and street protest groups which work to focus public concern on ‘the Islamic threat’, often while promoting a liberal and distinctly un-nationalist line on issues such as abortion, ‘gay rights’ and non-Muslim immigration.

‘What Lies Behind the English Defence League?’ was a detailed study of this latter phenomenon, which I researched and wrote in July 2013. At the time it had a big impact, making it very clear that there was in fact nothing English, or natural, about the EDL.

Parts of the document are now naturally dated, but the core section about how the EDL was founded and funded by a small clique employed directly or indirectly by Frank Gaffney’s Center for Policy Studies, remains very relevant. Through Alan Lake, Chris Knowles and several others, the EDL was from the outset a wholly owned subsidiary of an extremely wealthy neo-con/Zionist nexus whose central raison d’etre is to manipulate public opinion in the West in favour of the ultra-Zionist Likud regime in Israel.

Faced with the hard and documented facts as to how the EDL was from the very beginning conceived, created, funded, organised and directed by precisely the same neo-con/Likudnik clique that used the WMD hoax to drag Britain and America into a War for Israel against Iraq, large numbers of more switched-on patriots ditched the ‘Tommy Robinson’ show and went off to ‘do their own thing’.

With the EDL in free-fall, just three months later Tommy himself defected to what appeared to be ‘the other side’, joining the “moderate Muslim” Quilliam Foundation.

Needless to say, the simplistic anti-Muslim types who had provided the EDL’s cannon-fodder were appalled. A more dispassionate assessment, however, quickly reveals that in switching from the EDL to Quilliam, Tommy was in fact simply moving to a different branch of what is essentially the same operation.

Quilliam’s funding is shrouded in mystery, although £1.2 Million of Home Office money undoubtedly helps to pay its directors’ £85,000 per annum salaries. The fact that arch-neo-con Michael Gove has from the very start been on Quilliam’s Advisory Board should, howver, set alarm bells ringing, and the more one digs, the worse it gets.

Neo-con Likudniks

Quite apart from Gove, Quilliam’s Board includes key personnel who have open sympathies and links with the blatantly neo-con Henry Jackson Society, which has several direct links to none other than Frank Gaffney and which is funded by precisely the same clique of neo-con/Zionist Likudnik millionaires as also back Pam Geller, Robert Spencer and all the other hardcore anti-Muslim propagandists who so busily promote both Tommy Robinson and the Mohammad cartoons".

Lots more food for thought here:

apfeurope.com/2016/03/the-zionist-takeover-of-european-nationalism-and-the-mohammad-cartoons-plot/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 10:51 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 12:57 #389

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2465
  • Likes received: 1683
Yep... and what does that tell people. The dangers of Islam in the west DOES need to be exposed, it is extremely important to do so and to try to wake people up..... but it needs to be done by people who are not following a covert and damaging agenda of their own (neo-con/Zionist for instance)... and the dangers of Zionism/infiltration, the take over of the west by Israeli firsters in the media, politics etc.., Talmud promoters, massive Jewish influence emanating from Hollywood in movies and tv/radio/books etc cannot be left out of it, it needs to be simultaneously exposed. That massive Jewish influence through mass media also includes the promoting of Islam (in the west) as a 'religion of peace'.

On one hand the (Zionist) Pamela Geller's of the west are stirring up public anger that is already (justifiably) there when it comes to the dangers of Islam in Europe/North America and on the other hand they (Zionists/Jewish controlled media/politicians) are castigating, mocking, attempting to shut down etc.. anyone who publicly points out and speaks of the dangers of Islam in the west.

They are coming at it from two diametrically opposed directions..... at the same time.

I had to double check that Nick Griffin was not coming at his astute criticism and expose in the above post from a Muslim apologist motivation (I couldn't recall him that well)... he's certainly not an apologist of Islam.



The thing though..... open and influential critics and exposers of Zionism/Israel/Jewish influence etc.. often are Muslim apologists while open and influential critics of Islam and it's dangers are often Zionists/devoted to Israel/Jewish apologists.

Playing one against the other while both are very much alike. Islam and Judaism.

www.judaism-islam.com/similarities-between-judaism-and-islam/

They are much more alike and similar to each other than they are to non-Muslim's and non-Jews. They have connecting roots. They may go to war against each other but many 'moderate' Muslims very much view Jews as their brothers. Muslims do not acknowledge (in my experience) the depraved Jewish elite mass influence in western society (such as the predominately Jewish owned porn industry in the west for instance and largely Jewish controlled brainwashing of the public through mostly Jewish owned and operated mass media via Hollywood, movies, tv etc..) but will deflect from that topic in order to put the full blame on (non-Jew and non-Muslim) westerners themselves.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 14:14 #390

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Griffin is a Social Conservative, he'd like to see more traditional and monocultural aspects of society upheld/replaced.

'Robinson' doesn't care about that, he just doesn't like to see Muslims in England. He's an attack dog for the concept of fighting in the Middle East, because if Muslims are seen as a problem then they;re fair game to attack.

To be frank it's not all that different to the early days of Nazi Germany regarding poor Jews. The banksters etc were used as an excuse to attack the hoi pollo.

The reason so many Muslims are in England recently is so they can be degraded, thus when their nations are bombed or attacked in other ways, there will be less public outcry.

'Robinson; is a shill for that concept.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 16:08 #391

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2334
  • Likes received: 1843
annabelle wrote:
Yep... and what does that tell people. The dangers of Islam in the west DOES need to be exposed, it is extremely important to do so and to try to wake people up..... but it needs to be done by people who are not following a covert and damaging agenda of their own (neo-con/Zionist for instance)... and the dangers of Zionism/infiltration, the take over of the west by Israeli firsters in the media, politics etc.., Talmud promoters, massive Jewish influence emanating from Hollywood in movies and tv/radio/books etc cannot be left out of it, it needs to be simultaneously exposed. That massive Jewish influence through mass media also includes the promoting of Islam (in the west) as a 'religion of peace'.

On one hand the (Zionist) Pamela Geller's of the west are stirring up public anger that is already (justifiably) there when it comes to the dangers of Islam in Europe/North America and on the other hand they (Zionists/Jewish controlled media/politicians) are castigating, mocking, attempting to shut down etc.. anyone who publicly points out and speaks of the dangers of Islam in the west.

They are coming at it from two diametrically opposed directions..... at the same time.

I had to double check that Nick Griffin was not coming at his astute criticism and expose in the above post from a Muslim apologist motivation (I couldn't recall him that well)... he's certainly not an apologist of Islam.



The thing though..... open and influential critics and exposers of Zionism/Israel/Jewish influence etc.. often are Muslim apologists while open and influential critics of Islam and it's dangers are often Zionists/devoted to Israel/Jewish apologists.

Playing one against the other while both are very much alike. Islam and Judaism.

www.judaism-islam.com/similarities-between-judaism-and-islam/

They are much more alike and similar to each other than they are to non-Muslim's and non-Jews. They have connecting roots. They may go to war against each other but many 'moderate' Muslims very much view Jews as their brothers. Muslims do not acknowledge (in my experience) the depraved Jewish elite mass influence in western society (such as the predominately Jewish owned porn industry in the west for instance and largely Jewish controlled brainwashing of the public through mostly Jewish owned and operated mass media via Hollywood, movies, tv etc..) but will deflect from that topic in order to put the full blame on (non-Jew and non-Muslim) westerners themselves.

After 20 pages of comments on this thread, in my opinion, your last comment summarises the situation very well.

I don't trust Tommy Robinson as far as I could throw him.

I'm not sure if you saw this video I posted earlier on.

When Nick Griffin refused to drop criticism of the International Banking System, the Zionist/Jewish neo con elite systematically tried to take down the British National party.

These "elite" especially don't want working class people to be informed about the criminality which has scammed populations worldwide for decades upon decades through the Corporation of the City of London, Wall Street and the BIS Bank of International Settlements etc.That's their biggest concern of all ..... but Tommy Robinson never talks about that, does he.




.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 16:19 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 17:17 #392

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
He said he was offered money from the US, why does he stop short of telling the public who?

Saying banksters/Zionists/Neocons won't do imo.

Who are the elite Zionist- neocon clique?

All seems to be empty allegations.

'Zionism is doing this. neocons are doing that, banksters are doing the other, but he shows no evidence, names nobody.

A weasel word, or anonymous authority, is an informal term for words and phrases like "researchers believe" and "most people think" which make arguments feel specific or meaningful, even though these terms are at best ambiguous and vague. Using weasel words may allow someone to later deny any specific meaning if the statement is challenged, because the statement was never specific in the first place. Weasel words can be a form of tergiversation, and may be used in advertising and political statements to mislead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 17:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 19:09 #393

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Frothy wrote:
Griffin is a Social Conservative, he'd like to see more traditional and monocultural aspects of society upheld/replaced.

'Robinson' doesn't care about that, he just doesn't like to see Muslims in England. He's an attack dog for the concept of fighting in the Middle East, because if Muslims are seen as a problem then they;re fair game to attack.

To be frank it's not all that different to the early days of Nazi Germany regarding poor Jews. The banksters etc were used as an excuse to attack the hoi pollo.

The reason so many Muslims are in England recently is so they can be degraded, thus when their nations are bombed or attacked in other ways, there will be less public outcry.

'Robinson; is a shill for that concept.

Benjamin Griffin tells it how it is and how we present ourselves in muslim countries and how the house of Sion are using our military to bring ill feelings upon ourselves, I think Mr R is helping them to grow dissent by proxy, he certainly hasn't got two brain cells to run together or anyone else who thinks his actions of foot of late were commendable.

.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 19:22 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 21:01 #394

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Just to clarify, I was referring to Nick Griffin.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2018 21:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 03 Jul 2018 23:57 #395

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
Speaking of ex-BNP leader Nick Griffin, he blew it bigtime because he alienated much of the membership by constantly begging them to send him cash donations to hire teams of lawyers to fight his court cases, and membership dropped dramatically.
He was already raking in big money from membership fees and people were starting to wonder if he was lining his own pockets with it, especially as he graduated from Cambridge Uni with a Law degree, so people were wondering why would he need more lawyers.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 02:20 #396

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3381
  • Likes received: 1299
Gan Anim wrote:

You really must brush up on your legal interpretation of a trial Mr A, because what Mr R did was very foolish but purposely on que for his handlers, the same handlers that are thrusting less developed nations into well developed nations without enough time to adapt, this created the tensions you are now being fooled by.

If new blood blends with any society in a uniform manner there would be no problems like we are seeing today, and what brings the problems is out dated religious practices which were developed for this very reason an that is to divide, and boy have you been divided.

You currently fight that which you deplore because you do not have the correct tools with which to work with, you then become the problem you are fighting because your mind is closed and following certain road precisely which were intended to lead nowhere.

Oh it's me being fooled is it ? It's me being fooled by hundreds of thousands of under age girls being raped in the UK

it's me being fooled by the entire UK School system going Halal

It's me being fooled as I watch from across the ocean people being given the right to marry multiple wives and the state help them along while the same state tells me I can never be a burden for them *edit* even though I have ancestry putting my genetics on that set of islands for over two thousand years , documented bona fide fucking documented ancestry putting my genetics in Scotland before Jesus was even a fucking thing - but no - Mr A might be a burden on the state - they fooled me good on that one !


It's me being fooled by the Marakesh document recently coming to light and it's me being fooled into thinking the E.U is the latest judeo attempt at implementing Marxism on a populace by deception

It's me being fooled into watching Sharia courts pop up across the nation beginning the process of a parallel legal system and I will be perfectly honest I didn't even hear about the Judaic courts until a few years back because they are the sneakiest bastards of the lot aren't they

just me being a right old fool ey ?

and FYI , I haven't started fighting anything yet , I'm still talking , my soul is at peace with my words and my actions so again while I can respect what you do materially you can shove the guilt or '' silly boy '' talks for someone else , it isn't going to work on me
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 02:29 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 08:16 #397

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

You really must brush up on your legal interpretation of a trial Mr A, because what Mr R did was very foolish but purposely on que for his handlers, the same handlers that are thrusting less developed nations into well developed nations without enough time to adapt, this created the tensions you are now being fooled by.

If new blood blends with any society in a uniform manner there would be no problems like we are seeing today, and what brings the problems is out dated religious practices which were developed for this very reason an that is to divide, and boy have you been divided.

You currently fight that which you deplore because you do not have the correct tools with which to work with, you then become the problem you are fighting because your mind is closed and following certain road precisely which were intended to lead nowhere.

Oh it's me being fooled is it ? It's me being fooled by hundreds of thousands of under age girls being raped in the UK

it's me being fooled by the entire UK School system going Halal

It's me being fooled as I watch from across the ocean people being given the right to marry multiple wives and the state help them along while the same state tells me I can never be a burden for them *edit* even though I have ancestry putting my genetics on that set of islands for over two thousand years , documented bona fide fucking documented ancestry putting my genetics in Scotland before Jesus was even a fucking thing - but no - Mr A might be a burden on the state - they fooled me good on that one !


It's me being fooled by the Marakesh document recently coming to light and it's me being fooled into thinking the E.U is the latest judeo attempt at implementing Marxism on a populace by deception

It's me being fooled into watching Sharia courts pop up across the nation beginning the process of a parallel legal system and I will be perfectly honest I didn't even hear about the Judaic courts until a few years back because they are the sneakiest bastards of the lot aren't they

just me being a right old fool ey ?

and FYI , I haven't started fighting anything yet , I'm still talking , my soul is at peace with my words and my actions so again while I can respect what you do materially you can shove the guilt or '' silly boy '' talks for someone else , it isn't going to work on me

Yes your being fooled and some, this land of mine, ancestry going back thousands of years, a heinz 57 more like.

The land belongs to no one person or race, Mr A it belongs to everyone, we should be allowed to do what we like, go anywhere as long as we don't harm any person or their property, if there is disharmony then we protect our families on a personal level, true anarchy does not involve mans laws but laws where right, not right of might, but natural laws prevail.

Just like the laws we see in true nature.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 08:18 #398

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Ugh wrote:
Speaking of ex-BNP leader Nick Griffin, he blew it bigtime because he alienated much of the membership by constantly begging them to send him cash donations to hire teams of lawyers to fight his court cases, and membership dropped dramatically.
He was already raking in big money from membership fees and people were starting to wonder if he was lining his own pockets with it, especially as he graduated from Cambridge Uni with a Law degree, so people were wondering why would he need more lawyers.

So Mr G gained an LLB, more like a legal lobotamy, couple that with a leading politician and you have a remedy for dissaster in any language.
These entities are already LLB'd and sing from the Templar type and hymn sheet and do not follow their heart message or soul union that they were born with, and their altered images taketh away thier true volliton.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 09:24 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 09:00 #399

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
It's me being fooled by hundreds of thousands of under age girls being raped in the UK

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 09:31 #400

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
porridge wrote:
It's me being fooled by hundreds of thousands of under age girls being raped in the UK


In any society that had true anarchy the ones who would be fearful would be the grooming gangs, not the public that was being targetted by them, may true anrchy prevail and soon.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2018 09:33 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.