Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 04 Jul 2018 09:58 #401

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
It's me being fooled by hundreds of thousands of under age girls being raped in the UK


In any society that had true anarchy the ones who would be fearful would be the grooming gangs, not the public that was being targetted by them, may true anrchy prevail and soon.

I dont think this nanny state society is ready for anarchy yet Gan.. :twitch:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 01:44 #402

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Gan Anim wrote:
Yes your being fooled and some, this land of mine, ancestry going back thousands of years, a heinz 57 more like.

The land belongs to no one person or race, Mr A it belongs to everyone, we should be allowed to do what we like, go anywhere as long as we don't harm any person or their property, if there is disharmony then we protect our families on a personal level, true anarchy does not involve mans laws but laws where right, not right of might, but natural laws prevail.

Just like the laws we see in true nature.

have you heard this shit ?

'' the land belongs to everyone ''

and not only that but you also try and take the piss because I stated my ancestors have walked that land for thousands of years ?

you wouldn't be such a fucking cunt about that if you were talking to someone from some far off place would you ?

oh no , it would be all open heart and wide eyed appreciation for their heritage wouldn't it

must preserve their ways and their land is rightfully theirs I can here it all now

*edit* and anarchy ? you want anarchy ? I don't believe you do at all , you want what youve got and you want to claim it as rightfully yours

your version of helpful anarchy would turn into something entirely different the moment some other cunt turned up and said '' your land doesn't belong to you ''
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 02:00 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 04:32 #403

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
never ceases to amaze me this particular subject

the anarchists agree with the state all of a sudden

total bollocks , all home made
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 10:45 #404

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
That's a strawman Anderson.

Anarchists disagree with the concept of having a ruling state as is but that doesn't mean they need to disagree with every decision it makes.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 19:49 #405

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Frothy wrote:
That's a strawman Anderson.

Anarchists disagree with the concept of having a ruling state as is but that doesn't mean they need to disagree with every decision it makes.

Yeh right . bullshito lessons from trolly
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 20:12 #406

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Yes your being fooled and some, this land of mine, ancestry going back thousands of years, a heinz 57 more like.

The land belongs to no one person or race, Mr A it belongs to everyone, we should be allowed to do what we like, go anywhere as long as we don't harm any person or their property, if there is disharmony then we protect our families on a personal level, true anarchy does not involve mans laws but laws where right, not right of might, but natural laws prevail.

Just like the laws we see in true nature.

have you heard this shit ?

'' the land belongs to everyone ''

and not only that but you also try and take the piss because I stated my ancestors have walked that land for thousands of years ?

you wouldn't be such a fucking cunt about that if you were talking to someone from some far off place would you ?

oh no , it would be all open heart and wide eyed appreciation for their heritage wouldn't it

must preserve their ways and their land is rightfully theirs I can here it all now

*edit* and anarchy ? you want anarchy ? I don't believe you do at all , you want what youve got and you want to claim it as rightfully yours

your version of helpful anarchy would turn into something entirely different the moment some other cunt turned up and said '' your land doesn't belong to you ''

Do you own your land Mr A, or does it belong to someone else?

How do you know that I am not part of someone from another far off place?

Who's ancestors have not walked the earth then?

If we had a heart we would stop the destruction that our government is bringing upon us/

The Western world is hardly preserving the other countries ways are we, and allowing it to go on, the least we can do is hang our heads in shame for letting things get this bad for both sides.

You have no idea how we live here and what true anarchy means, we can survive far easier because we do what we do.

In a decline of biblical proportions it is not incommers you need worry about its people like you I think.

Away with yeh, take the kings shilling and go sort out your real enemies.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 20:41 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 05 Jul 2018 20:14 #407

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
never ceases to amaze me this particular subject

the anarchists agree with the state all of a sudden

total bollocks , all home made

Yep all home made.

www.bitchute.com/channel/welcome-to-my-home-made-world/
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2018 20:38 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 03:07 #408

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Gan Anim wrote:

The Western world is hardly preserving the other countries ways are we, and allowing it to go on, the least we can do is hang our heads in shame for letting things get this bad for both sides.

You have no idea how we live here and what true anarchy means, we can survive far easier because we do what we do.

In a decline of biblical proportions it is not incommers you need worry about its people like you I think.

Away with yeh, take the kings shilling and go sort out your real enemies.

yep thats it lol I'm the problem

thank fuck you worked that out for me ey

I love the way I'm not allowed ancestors unless it's to associate myself with guilt

hey pretty soon I won't be allowed any history unless I can somehow make myself into a fucking martyr over it

hopefully by that point you have crafted yourself a gallows so we can all just do ourselves in and make room for the much better, much brighter and much more compassionate new arrivals

oh how my heart longs for the day when all European are dead and the world can just stop being so oppressed by us

I'm sure everything will go swimmingly well with nought but peace and prosperity for all
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2018 03:08 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 05:58 #409

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
I sense a meltdown ^
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 09:28 #410

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17273
  • Likes received: 8048
Frothy wrote:
I sense a meltdown ^

You throw that smear around too liberally Frothy, imho of course.

:cool2:

What is a 'meltdown' exactly anyway.. eg if we made a big line of people who were outspoken and on one end you had a mute and on the other end you had someone screaming their lungs out about governments and elite, at what point on that line would you pick the person who was having a meltdown and would you be able to distinguish between that person and the ones immediately on either side of them? :P
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 11:00 #411

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

The Western world is hardly preserving the other countries ways are we, and allowing it to go on, the least we can do is hang our heads in shame for letting things get this bad for both sides.

You have no idea how we live here and what true anarchy means, we can survive far easier because we do what we do.

In a decline of biblical proportions it is not incommers you need worry about its people like you I think.

Away with yeh, take the kings shilling and go sort out your real enemies.

yep thats it lol I'm the problem

thank fuck you worked that out for me ey

I love the way I'm not allowed ancestors unless it's to associate myself with guilt

hey pretty soon I won't be allowed any history unless I can somehow make myself into a fucking martyr over it

hopefully by that point you have crafted yourself a gallows so we can all just do ourselves in and make room for the much better, much brighter and much more compassionate new arrivals

oh how my heart longs for the day when all European are dead and the world can just stop being so oppressed by us

I'm sure everything will go swimmingly well with nought but peace and prosperity for all

I cannot recollect anyone saying that they are not allowed to have a history, a nationality identity, an ancestry, that is your mind thinking in overdrive and one with a destructive knee jerk framework it seems, one cannot have everything in perfect harmony or aquire an immediate answer to the many changes that might occur, like the changes we are now witnessing today but reacting to them because someone else has craftily made them for us.

So what does one do them Mr A, turn yourself into a martyr, or work with those people who are also under huge duress because quite a few of us have turned their eyes away from the problem and allowed it to happen, I am not saying you have done this personally, but this is exactly what people have done, wheather they are conscious of it or not, this is what has happened.

As Novum has already pointed out, where along that long line of stones would YOU place yourself and what are you going to do to change any part of the situation, because calling me and dissing others because they are pointing out certain traits is not going to make yours or any others world any better, probably worse.

These things are done on a gradual basis, some will react wildly like yourself, who will attack either end of the line of stones and make things far worse, these things normally go unoticed, the elite are now trying a little too hard and hopefully more will notice in time, but don't bank on it, then you won't be more dissapointed than you already are.

For a more peaeceful world with a minimum level of conflict it would be neccessary for about 40% percent of the population to refuse to fight for freedom and work for it instead, by becomming creators of useful objects, not destructive machinery, like lazy politicians and nationalistic warriors who do not see the wider picture.

The key that fits the lock is not trying to reducate the adults, for many of them it is already too late, but to give the children a better start from the very beginning, one that creates a better self awareness through practical training, which will set then on a much more peaceful path and journey, this is why we must get control of our young before more damage is done.

What the elite are now gearing towards is a complete control of a run away machine, and the way they are doing things is to remove all of our natural instincts gained over thousands of years, instincts which their old testament has already orientated, which is inevitably going to backfire on them and the rest of society in the process if left unchequed for too much longer, but what we may or I would say will loose, is our links to the earth and our full awareness of how things might be, unless we take back peacefully the control of our immedite envirnoments from those now creating the problems, basiclly we will have to take back our own children and educate them differently, but leave the natural instinct intact otherwise they will be easy prey for the hawks amongst society, that are always going to be there, searching for an easy target.

To wake up we must become aware of our immediate environment, and not as lazy as we have been taught to be.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2018 20:18 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 13:23 #412

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2283
  • Likes received: 1817
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I sense a meltdown ^

You throw that smear around too liberally Frothy, imho of course.

:cool2:

What is a 'meltdown' exactly anyway.. eg if we made a big line of people who were outspoken and on one end you had a mute and on the other end you had someone screaming their lungs out about governments and elite, at what point on that line would you pick the person who was having a meltdown and would you be able to distinguish between that person and the ones immediately on either side of them? :P

I have to disagree Novum.

You haven't been on the David Icke Forum, as far as I know for a long time.

Mr Anderson has been a member of this forum for over six months and has only contributed to the David Icke thread where various members including me have accused him of dishonesty.

The only other thread he likes on Truth Zone is Tommy Robinson!

I assure you it's not just little ole me that sees Mr Anderson as a person who hates Islam, but disregards who founded and funds the uncontrolled immigration.

Pro rata of population numbers, Jews and Zionists want you sidelined Mr Anderson. Address that.

I don't like poeple who hate, be it Islam or Judaism ... but Talmudism is where it's at, not Sharia.

Obviously certain parts of Islam (Wahhabism), especially in the crypto Jewish Royal House of Saud, are working with
Jewish Talmudists, who are hell bent on destroying the values and traditions of Western Nations.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2018 13:24 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 13:41 #413

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2283
  • Likes received: 1817
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

The Western world is hardly preserving the other countries ways are we, and allowing it to go on, the least we can do is hang our heads in shame for letting things get this bad for both sides.

You have no idea how we live here and what true anarchy means, we can survive far easier because we do what we do.

In a decline of biblical proportions it is not incommers you need worry about its people like you I think.

Away with yeh, take the kings shilling and go sort out your real enemies.

yep thats it lol I'm the problem

thank fuck you worked that out for me ey

I love the way I'm not allowed ancestors unless it's to associate myself with guilt

hey pretty soon I won't be allowed any history unless I can somehow make myself into a fucking martyr over it

hopefully by that point you have crafted yourself a gallows so we can all just do ourselves in and make room for the much better, much brighter and much more compassionate new arrivals

oh how my heart longs for the day when all European are dead and the world can just stop being so oppressed by us

I'm sure everything will go swimmingly well with nought but peace and prosperity for all

Who founded and stills funds uncontrolled immigration? Muslims?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 15:17 #414

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

The Western world is hardly preserving the other countries ways are we, and allowing it to go on, the least we can do is hang our heads in shame for letting things get this bad for both sides.

You have no idea how we live here and what true anarchy means, we can survive far easier because we do what we do.

In a decline of biblical proportions it is not incommers you need worry about its people like you I think.

Away with yeh, take the kings shilling and go sort out your real enemies.

yep thats it lol I'm the problem

thank fuck you worked that out for me ey

I love the way I'm not allowed ancestors unless it's to associate myself with guilt

hey pretty soon I won't be allowed any history unless I can somehow make myself into a fucking martyr over it

hopefully by that point you have crafted yourself a gallows so we can all just do ourselves in and make room for the much better, much brighter and much more compassionate new arrivals

oh how my heart longs for the day when all European are dead and the world can just stop being so oppressed by us

I'm sure everything will go swimmingly well with nought but peace and prosperity for all

Who founded and stills funds uncontrolled immigration? Muslims?

The answer to your question in finer detail,

Money & Power/Control over the commodities and product of nations, religions are also monetray based/related and their currency too is humans, not Muslims, Jews or Hebrews those are concepts and man management and all encompassing control systems, for us to believe in and follow, and are used as a Royal Guards against all sides that follow them, and wherever these institutions reside, which is in all nations, they are there to pick up the pieces after their games of hide and seek are over, mostly wars and takeovers, sometimes without conflict through redistribution of wealth and staples like food and water and physical energy, converted by Cera-Money or coined into existence.

This was done during the harvest time called Cerealis, Autumn time, as the sun croosed below the equator for the winter run, and were set around what were called Tamons where cerials and slaves and stock commodities were converted into coinage or gold, huge ceremonies were extant, the early stock excahnge basically, two of the best know ones are Alexandria and Teos where the silk roads would converge and where books of everything where kept, these were the first ports of call for the new empires that took over on que and by design, you see they all work together to destroy nations at will and empower the great works thus further.

Money and power is where its all at, not belief systems, once you go back far enough then the instigators who had already took control of kings are the ones to look out for, as far as I can work out, it was during the reign of the Kings of Pergamon/Pergamom who instituted what are known today as charitable foundations, here is where they mystery schools and Masonry come to gether and are themselves hiddin behind a Berlin type wall and are basically unseen and thus untouchable and unellected and yet once in the open blindly respected, like their modern varient called the United Nations, you see there has always been a united type nations right throughout history, the model and their cycles are Eons old.

Wherever you see commodities and potential wealth do you see churches and all have direct access to the golden triangle of both food and physical energy, this is what keeps everything going, and no sooner does one see a nations wherewithall being redistributed, in came the churches to appease the change over periods and or cycles of control, and where they built their grandest buildings, who's foundations stones were laid by you know who, this is why the church during famine time became the richest bodies within society, where they had huge tythe barns for the crops, same as the Mormon Church and other self pennance and hoarders of our physical labour and product of nation, here we saw the pastors blessing the first sheath of corn to be banked. These riches were used to further their causes like fighting wars and feeding their mercenary armies including our own actions upon foot.

In the old tongue and secret codex it says it all, Aerata Multus in Arca, which means A great sum in the brazen chest, or first banks called Cathedral vaults, St Pauls was instituted by the Pheonicians for what was to follow AKA the City of Londoncastor, founded on the very place where it stands today and when the Gemini Group was at the Meridian on the 21st June, here the Romans first entered Britain too.

Other Latin lines and verse tell us the same story, Fiscus et ad Vigilem pondeni Castor Numi, meaning to keep a vigilent eye on the money within the elites bank, so that the true wealth and product of a nation can be kept in cheque, ask well as check Mate, the gold was deposited there after both the Greek and Roman Empires moved on, they never collapsed at all, simply moved and renamed their institutions but the great works has continued unabated unto this day.

Where ever the clergy were to be found so were the money lenders, they both worked together also with the law makers and their scribes called The Templars, hense the term, Puteal or Putealis, a well of mankind or deposit hole in the wall but also a Cella/Pheonician for a subterranian place, marking a sacred spot for depositing the wealth of nations, that is normally stolen by usury, IE, Puteali et faeneratorum gregibus inflatus, IE money or interest out of thin air today, but backed by gold and physical energy that drove and produced the product of man and nation, in those days the interest was the product of nation or real commodities, IE, land and crops, as money other than gold and silver never existed, and the metal/exchange of a nation was kept in church vaults in bronze chests and is controlled by the same bloodlines in the City of London today.

What we see happening today with immigration has been going on forever more, it is how nations are controlled and or destroyed regardless of the cost and creed of those nations, but modern man simply does not know how the whole process orientates itself, and then their system gets us to destroy ourmselves in the process far faster than if they would all sit down and work things out for a common need, instead we see uneducated fools and bairns in the places of rule and on the streets shouting Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy Robinson, and protesting about how people are being moved around for the elites main agenda of global control using the oldest trick in the book called divide and rule.

Hope that helps anyone who reads properly what my studdies of what political history has barred from the public using codex/Latin to pass around their messages to the global controllers basically.

And if your listening Mr A, take heed, do not become yet another martyr, before pondering what I have shared with you here, believe it or not I have your back even if you think I don't, and finally, true anarchy is the nations of this world coming together to oust the Varroa Destructor from within or hive intergrity.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2018 15:59 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 19:20 #415

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Frothy wrote:
I sense a meltdown ^


Mr A is in permanent meltdown..similar to Fuckushima, cept hes far to toxic for a living sole to get 200 miles near without risk of constant vomiting from his verbal diarrhea..why hes been exiled to the outer regions of Canuckistan & never allowed to set foot on British soil again. :nono:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 06 Jul 2018 20:52 #416

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Ok so now everyone qho needs to got a few things off their chest are you going to oppose the plan to replace europeans with islam or will you just be content knowing who has financed it ?

Because me personally im opposed to both the financing and the actualisation of it

And roast will you please stop accusing and start proving what exactly i am being dishonest about

Please feel free to show what i am being dishonest about
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 07 Jul 2018 03:10 #417

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Roastie wrote:
I have to disagree Novum.

You haven't been on the David Icke Forum, as far as I know for a long time.

Mr Anderson has been a member of this forum for over six months and has only contributed to the David Icke thread where various members including me have accused him of dishonesty.

The only other thread he likes on Truth Zone is Tommy Robinson!

I assure you it's not just little ole me that sees Mr Anderson as a person who hates Islam, but disregards who founded and funds the uncontrolled immigration.

Pro rata of population numbers, Jews and Zionists want you sidelined Mr Anderson. Address that.

I don't like poeple who hate, be it Islam or Judaism ... but Talmudism is where it's at, not Sharia.

Obviously certain parts of Islam (Wahhabism), especially in the crypto Jewish Royal House of Saud, are working with
Jewish Talmudists, who are hell bent on destroying the values and traditions of Western Nations.

You have to be fucking joking me ? The entire reason I even made an account here and went onto the Icke thread is because you were shit posting about me .........

Thats why I joined so I could try and establish that I am not lying about anything and that anything I have said negatively about Islam I can back up with material from Islamic thinkers themselves .

Also cannot really believe you just made that post because your entire beef with me is over Tommy Robinson and that I once said I tend to side with the little guy out of a sense of empathy

thats your beef and isnt that the day your jewbell went ringing ?

but here you are in this thread saying you dont like haters and you dont hate jews what the fuck roast you are basically eating your own words at this point ?

and the most amazing thing of all on a thread about a man sent to prison for reporting on pedophiles in the Islamic community the subject ends up being about everything but the fact its been happening and probably still is , apprentice even came in and started talking about fucking syrian refugees I mean what the actual fuck has that got to do with this subject ?

nothing , but it deflects just well enough so nobody has to talk about the reality of whats been happening in the UK

which is exactly the kind of thing that goes on whenever a subject comes up that nobody wants to address

and again , can't fucking believe you've just pulled the little ol me shit when you basically just stated that you yourself don't hate all jews and it's really not far removed from what I said ffs

youve totally put a load of bollocks out there about what I HAVE been saying actually which makes me wonder why it is you are so uncomfortable talking about islam in the first place ?

in fact why is everyone so uncomfortable talking about it in depth ? why the constant white washing

you yourself roast even went as far as saying '' well they mention Mary the mother of Jesus a lot in the Quran ''

what fucking difference does that make to anything when all three of those Abrahamic tomes are conceived by the same mind and the same cabal who knew all along , this long , that one day it would all be sent crashing together ?

goodness me ......

put up or shut up tell me what I am being dishonest about or stop expecting to be able to shit post about people and them not say anything in return

would you rather I just leave so you can occasionally link to things ive said elsewhere and shit post about it ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 07 Jul 2018 09:43 #418

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I have to disagree Novum.

You haven't been on the David Icke Forum, as far as I know for a long time.

Mr Anderson has been a member of this forum for over six months and has only contributed to the David Icke thread where various members including me have accused him of dishonesty.

The only other thread he likes on Truth Zone is Tommy Robinson!

I assure you it's not just little ole me that sees Mr Anderson as a person who hates Islam, but disregards who founded and funds the uncontrolled immigration.

Pro rata of population numbers, Jews and Zionists want you sidelined Mr Anderson. Address that.

I don't like poeple who hate, be it Islam or Judaism ... but Talmudism is where it's at, not Sharia.

Obviously certain parts of Islam (Wahhabism), especially in the crypto Jewish Royal House of Saud, are working with
Jewish Talmudists, who are hell bent on destroying the values and traditions of Western Nations.

You have to be fucking joking me ? The entire reason I even made an account here and went onto the Icke thread is because you were shit posting about me .........

Thats why I joined so I could try and establish that I am not lying about anything and that anything I have said negatively about Islam I can back up with material from Islamic thinkers themselves .

Also cannot really believe you just made that post because your entire beef with me is over Tommy Robinson and that I once said I tend to side with the little guy out of a sense of empathy

thats your beef and isnt that the day your jewbell went ringing ?

but here you are in this thread saying you dont like haters and you dont hate jews what the fuck roast you are basically eating your own words at this point ?

and the most amazing thing of all on a thread about a man sent to prison for reporting on pedophiles in the Islamic community the subject ends up being about everything but the fact its been happening and probably still is , apprentice even came in and started talking about fucking syrian refugees I mean what the actual fuck has that got to do with this subject ?

nothing , but it deflects just well enough so nobody has to talk about the reality of whats been happening in the UK

which is exactly the kind of thing that goes on whenever a subject comes up that nobody wants to address

and again , can't fucking believe you've just pulled the little ol me shit when you basically just stated that you yourself don't hate all jews and it's really not far removed from what I said ffs

youve totally put a load of bollocks out there about what I HAVE been saying actually which makes me wonder why it is you are so uncomfortable talking about islam in the first place ?

in fact why is everyone so uncomfortable talking about it in depth ? why the constant white washing

you yourself roast even went as far as saying '' well they mention Mary the mother of Jesus a lot in the Quran ''

what fucking difference does that make to anything when all three of those Abrahamic tomes are conceived by the same mind and the same cabal who knew all along , this long , that one day it would all be sent crashing together ?

goodness me ......

put up or shut up tell me what I am being dishonest about or stop expecting to be able to shit post about people and them not say anything in return

would you rather I just leave so you can occasionally link to things ive said elsewhere and shit post about it ?

Mr A

I brought the Syrian model into the debate because they are being systematically destroyed as you invisage happening here in the UK, by the same cabal that spread the word of god a very long time ago and set the world on a collision course for dissaster.

Again I reiterate, these cocepts are all interlinked everyone knows that, but we might as well ty and work with all those effected rather than bar and bury them because they also need fredom from this beast, surely you can see where everyones beef lies and what will happe if we don't try and work things out for a common need.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 07 Jul 2018 14:03 #419

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2283
  • Likes received: 1817
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I have to disagree Novum.

You haven't been on the David Icke Forum, as far as I know for a long time.

Mr Anderson has been a member of this forum for over six months and has only contributed to the David Icke thread where various members including me have accused him of dishonesty.

The only other thread he likes on Truth Zone is Tommy Robinson!

I assure you it's not just little ole me that sees Mr Anderson as a person who hates Islam, but disregards who founded and funds the uncontrolled immigration.

Pro rata of population numbers, Jews and Zionists want you sidelined Mr Anderson. Address that.

I don't like poeple who hate, be it Islam or Judaism ... but Talmudism is where it's at, not Sharia.

Obviously certain parts of Islam (Wahhabism), especially in the crypto Jewish Royal House of Saud, are working with
Jewish Talmudists, who are hell bent on destroying the values and traditions of Western Nations.

You have to be fucking joking me ? The entire reason I even made an account here and went onto the Icke thread is because you were shit posting about me .........

Thats why I joined so I could try and establish that I am not lying about anything and that anything I have said negatively about Islam I can back up with material from Islamic thinkers themselves .

Also cannot really believe you just made that post because your entire beef with me is over Tommy Robinson and that I once said I tend to side with the little guy out of a sense of empathy

thats your beef and isnt that the day your jewbell went ringing ?

but here you are in this thread saying you dont like haters and you dont hate jews what the fuck roast you are basically eating your own words at this point ?

and the most amazing thing of all on a thread about a man sent to prison for reporting on pedophiles in the Islamic community the subject ends up being about everything but the fact its been happening and probably still is , apprentice even came in and started talking about fucking syrian refugees I mean what the actual fuck has that got to do with this subject ?

nothing , but it deflects just well enough so nobody has to talk about the reality of whats been happening in the UK

which is exactly the kind of thing that goes on whenever a subject comes up that nobody wants to address

and again , can't fucking believe you've just pulled the little ol me shit when you basically just stated that you yourself don't hate all jews and it's really not far removed from what I said ffs

youve totally put a load of bollocks out there about what I HAVE been saying actually which makes me wonder why it is you are so uncomfortable talking about islam in the first place ?

in fact why is everyone so uncomfortable talking about it in depth ? why the constant white washing

you yourself roast even went as far as saying '' well they mention Mary the mother of Jesus a lot in the Quran ''

what fucking difference does that make to anything when all three of those Abrahamic tomes are conceived by the same mind and the same cabal who knew all along , this long , that one day it would all be sent crashing together ?

goodness me ......

put up or shut up tell me what I am being dishonest about or stop expecting to be able to shit post about people and them not say anything in return

would you rather I just leave so you can occasionally link to things ive said elsewhere and shit post about it ?

You are dishonest because you state you know the Rothchilds et al are pulling the strings, both politically and financially but fail to confront the fact that the Rothchilds created Israel, with the help of Zionist Governments and have supported it from its inception

Tommy Robinson is a Zionist puppet through and through.

Quote:

What Lies Behind the English Defence League?

His Master’s Voice

The tail that wags the dog The EDL's Jewish Division. In addition to close links with former Kahane security man Rabbi Shifren, Stephen Lennon has also insisted from the beginning on giving high profile support to Israel. An article written for him
(probably by Lake) and posted on the EDL website under his name in 2011 leaves no room for doubt:

“The English Defence League was formed two years ago. One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was
built on was its support for Israel’s right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and
we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David."In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds.
The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy.

If Israel falls, we all fall. This is what our movement has been built on for two years.[The English Defence League will not be deterred from its support for Israel and the Jewish people ....The EDL stands here it always has stood, which is side by-side with Israel. We repudiate any individual, group or writing that favors anti-Semitism, neofascism, and any race-based ideology."

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

You didn't say you just supported him because he was a "little guy", you deeply defended him and the Zionist operation he worked for Rebel Media, on this David Icke thread a year ago.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317427

The OP post on that thread from the member "Greenhulk" was:

"Is Tommy Robinson former EDL leader a Zionist? Robinson now works for the right wing Rebel Media owned by Zionist Ezra Levant. "


The number three comment from the astute user "No Future" wrote: Quote

"The same Zionists who murdered British soldiers?

The same Zionists who destroyed the USS Liberty?

The same Zionists who openly brag about their ability to influence our politics?

The same Zionists who push us into wars that cause terrorism and refugee crises?

Those Zionists?

Of course this short arsed little muppet is." End quote

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062926229&postcount=3

The next comment from you, in response to "No Future's" truthful comment said: "God help you all"

Why would you say that, knowing Tommy Robinson is recruited by Zionists and is possibly a tool of the Government to stir things up?

People don't need leaders. They need to know the facts about the whole picture. Tommy Robinson doesn't do that.

Have a look at your many comments on that thread again


forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317427
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2018 15:16 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 07 Jul 2018 14:59 #420

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
"We repudiate any individual, group or writing that favors anti-Semitism, neofascism, and any race-based ideology."

:lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.