Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 00:01 #421

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
so it's OK for Roast to say don't hate all jews or Judaism but it's not OK for anyone else

got it

excellent

I also asked a couple of serious questions in that thread

why was Levant taken to the human rights commission and accused of Anti Semitism ? the guy was instrumental in putting a stop to the human rights commissions in Canada just steam rolling over freedom of expression

because at the time they were doing that , they are the same set of people who said '' the truth is no defense ''

they absolutely used that in their proceedings against him

I also remember asking in that thread what is the bigger problem ? the handful of people with power and influence or the millions of people who are just going along with it all every day ?

it's still a serious question and I just asked it again above

are you going to oppose the replacement of European values with Islam or are you just going to be content knowing who financed it ?

it's the same conundrum IMO - what's the bigger problem the few who put this shit together or the millions who go along with it ?

both are an issue IMO

but feel free to set standards for others that you don't feel an urgent need to live up to yourself when it suits you

because you just stated it's not OK to hate about four posts above and yet when I say something similar thats proof positive I'm a dishonest zionist shill is it ? yeh sure it is roast ....

I said from the beginning I don't necessarily agree with 100% of anything anyone says but I will not throw the baby out with the bath water either

thats why I said god help you all too , because while it takes about an hour of internet research to establish there is an international banking cabal / network of not so secret societies / U.N agencies going for the One World Government model and using proxy armies to de stabliize entire regions of the Earth , it then also means someone has to bite the bullet and start opposing what it is they are implementing

right now I have never disagreed that these same agencies have a head start in setting up opposition to the plan

I asked you earlier on when you called all these things controlled opposition - what are they so carefully placed and created to oppose ?

because it's pretty obvious what it is - the end game is the end of democratic notions and the notions of freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

so unfortunately that puts me in the position where to defend those values I have to accept that people have a right to speak their mind no matter what bullshit comes out

it's a difficult process especially when certain groups are going to abuse that freedom of expression to begin implementing a parallel legal system for themselves and begin abusing freedom of conscience by enforcing a strictly religious mindset on each other

but we can go down the other roads too if we want where we drop those concepts all together and start locking people up or to save some cash just execute them for having an opinion that goes against the state

and then we have entered the nightmare we tried to stop

and no, for the hundreth time I do not mindlessly support zionism , or Israel , or any other special interest group

they should not have impunity to act upon their beliefs when that is to the detriment of others who do not share the beliefs

so yeh , god help you all
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 00:15 #422

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I sense a meltdown ^


Mr A is in permanent meltdown..similar to Fuckushima, cept hes far to toxic for a living sole to get 200 miles near without risk of constant vomiting from his verbal diarrhea..why hes been exiled to the outer regions of Canuckistan & never allowed to set foot on British soil again. :nono:

www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/contribution_of_migrants_to_sdgs.html
“Only by placing a high priority on improving migration data will countries be able to develop evidence‑based policies (…) and to shift the current toxic narrative on international migration,” said Gass at a meeting that is laying the foundations for a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.

must feel great to be on message with the U.N ey ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 00:24 #423

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Gan Anim wrote:

Mr A

I brought the Syrian model into the debate because they are being systematically destroyed as you invisage happening here in the UK, by the same cabal that spread the word of god a very long time ago and set the world on a collision course for dissaster.

Again I reiterate, these cocepts are all interlinked everyone knows that, but we might as well ty and work with all those effected rather than bar and bury them because they also need fredom from this beast, surely you can see where everyones beef lies and what will happe if we don't try and work things out for a common need.

I have no issue working with anyone who opposes the banking cabal and I will admit I also bring in concepts that are related to the bigger picture when it's not necessarily on topic either

I think I was trying to point out though how often these issues get conflated as a means of obscuring the issue at hand

because Syrian refugee's have nothing to do with a man getting locked up for reporting on rape gangs in the UK , you are right and neither did they ask to be political pawns in a game of population replacement , I can see that yes

I've also been one of the few people on the Icke forum and elsewhere , in real life too , consistently pointing out that ISIS is a proxy army of this NWO crowd and their purpose is to de stabilize sovereign nations in the middle east and then in Europe too , now moving to other parts of the world such as the Phillippines when they won't play ball either

however I also point out and this is the thing that I think pisses people off , that the basis for their actions exists in the scriptures of their religion and that is how real people become embroiled in the action

I'm also one of the people who consistently points out that all three Abrahamic religions are all one and the same above a certain level of hierarchy and I don't think we should offer our support to any of them

this is then taken completely out of context by some , ironically often the same people who are so adamant about proving Judaism is the vehicle from which all this is taking place and while I do not disagree that there are an inordinate amount of self professed zionists in positions of power I do not believe they are the only faction working toward the implementation of the NWO model

and I don't want to offer my un bending support to any of them , they all need questioning and they all need to be seen for what they are which is a centuries old network of social control that at the higher levels believes not a single word of that which they enforce upon others
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 00:26 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 03:44 #424

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2445
  • Likes received: 1673
Lumping 'all three Abrahamic religions' together in any capacity is a mistake... as it is much more complicated and feeds into a certain mindset that is being intentionally and deceptively promoted these days (by authorities high and low) and the last number of years especially. Judaism is diametrically opposed to Christianity, as is Islam. Many Muslim's and Jews..(as well as corrupted or naive 'Christians') repeat this lie about the 'three Abrahamic religions' being banded together and so on but the reality underneath is very different.

I can understand why people fall for it, because of the OT/NT and Quran etc.. but herein lies deception of multiple levels.... an Anti-Christ spirit as it were.

Some of what has been touched on in the topic that has been called 'hate' is not imo usually about 'hate' when protests are made or adamant objection to Islam and Talmudic Judaism/Zionism etc..

True hate drains energy and soul of life...truth expands, it is Just to hate certain things though..... to hate cruelty, lies, manipulation, deception and needless violence.

On my part... I used to vehemently defend Muslims..I used to see and agree with their point of view and strongly.. why? because I saw and knew that Muslims were unjustifiably being lied about and slaughtered, western powers (with support by underlying middle eastern backers) attacked predominantly Muslim countries for reasons based on lies and as a result many...millions died, not just due to bombs, unjust war and illegal chemical weaponry but also due to economic sanctions (including medical supplies) that crippled, killed and disfigured so many of their most vulnerable... babies, women, children, men... who did nothing to deserve it. It had (for me) nothing to do with religion or Islam but the matter that humans were suffering and being killed en masse in a grand deception that was (and is) truly horrible..

That all still holds true and is true, time has borne out that reality. It is why I defended them.

So many people in this world who are Muslims never really had a serious choice in the matter, they were 'born' into it, into Muslim families, some had the Quran beaten into them as children. To be anything other than Muslim would be unthinkable and for those Muslims who consider leaving the religion cult of Islam... the price for doing so is very high, it means likely permanent ostracism and excommunication by family members and friends, poverty etc.. and an end to life as they have always known it, for others it means threats to life and limb and possible death.

I feel for the most vulnerable in the world of fundamentalist Islam, for young Muslim girls whose lives have been destroyed due to forced and abusive marriages, so-called 'honor' killings, those threatened and imprisoned for trying to stick up for their rights as humans for doing such things as refusing to wear a Niqab or Burka etc..for Muslim women who have been stoned to death (even now) for possibly having had an 'affair' or having been accused of being intimate with a man outside of marriage, the accused (Muslim) men being publicly shot in the head.

I actually have respect for Ahmed Shah Massoud, Muslim leader of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan (now deceased), a guerrilla leader who led the fight against the Soviets in their invasion of Afghanistan and who later led a war against the Taliban...again, in his own country of Afghanistan (he was later assassinated). Muslims fighting Muslims but the Taliban rightly had a war launched against them by their more moderate Muslim 'brothers'.

That aside... for me it is not about hate.

What I came to understand is that the threat of Islam in western countries is real.

I came to understand that the minds and souls of...ahem..'religious' and truly serious Muslims are conformed entirely by what is written in the Quran and Hadiths (goes without saying but think about that for a minute). Though living in modern times, their minds and souls have been shaped by the 7th century.

Under Islam they are allowed to lie and be deceptive to non-Muslims. It does not matter that many westerners objected to the unjust wars based on lies, or the mass protests against the war in Iraq etc.. They Want Revenge....can't say all....but Many.......want payback and they believe that payback is coming against westerners and it will be (in their view) roundly deserved as well as celebrated. Islamic 'prophecies' back up their belief that the world of the future will an ENTIRELY Islamic world and everyone else will be destroyed (this is also what 'moderate' Muslims believe).

When Muslims try to tie themselves in with Christians, they are being entirely deceptive, and they know it, they are allowed to do this under Islam.

They KNOW that when they speak of Mary or Jesus, that they are speaking of a different Mary and Jesus than the one's westerners and Christians are thinking of because, for instance...the Islamic Jesus is not the Christian or New Testament Jesus.... the Islamic Jesus is...........Muslim.... and when he returns the world will become an Islamic world and all others will be destroyed... Christians upon his return will see the (previous) errors of their ways and will convert to Islam upon his return.....if not...destruction upon them. The Islamic Jesus will destroy Christians for not converting to Islam.

They twist the versus of their own Quran (to westerners) to gain initial interest and converts. It is only as the layers are peeled back that the danger of the cult of Islam becomes clear. Nothing outside of the Quran and Hadiths has effect, since they are taught (wrongly, manipulatively or deceptively) that it is the unerring and perfect message of God, unchanged and unchanging. The Quran is a dangerous (and violent) book if believed as it is believed and interpreted the world over.

Few imo understand the Islamic mindset (outside of ex-Muslim's and those who peel back the layers of Islam) than the Jewish/Talmudic/Zionist cabal elite. They (TPTB) do use them as pawns but so many Muslims are so good at being pawns because they are being played by people who know the Quran/Hadiths and what makes Muslims tick, how they think, and they have known for a very long time.

Just as so many 'regular' Jews have also been brainwashed pawns in a much bigger game.

To not understand the dangers posed by Islam and Talmudic Judaism in the western world at this time is to be naive.

Upsurge in Mystery Babylon and the mystery 'religions' to coincide.......
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 11:02 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 04:32 #425

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
Ok the reason I call them the three Abrahamic religions is because they all rely on Abraham to prove their providence. All three point to Abraham as the first to receive the messages.

So where did Abraham come from ? He came from Ur in Sumeria and at the time Sumeria was in huge decline. IMO Annabel , Abraham was not an individual but a group who took from Ur when they left a mystery school that ended up being the Kabbala.

That's why I call them the Abrahamic religions. I also think , IMO that the great work of ages spoken of in international Freemasonry , is the ultimate clash and confusion of putting these three Abrahamic on a collision course to benefit the few bloodlines who came out of Ur.

Notice that all these Abrahamic religions require the giving of Alms to the power heirarchy ? Does God need money ? No it doesn't but humans do.

I'm not personally invested in seeing any of them prosper because again, inside all three is this messianic notion that sooner or later they will be given dominion of the Earth and they all three have worked to bring it about in their own ways.

It's a terrible mess , based on psuedo spiritual leanings IMO. I'm not christian , jewish or a follower of islam. Not interested in any of it , I've had a good long study of them and every time I look for keys to understanding the creator I see lies that empower a few people only.

So this leads me to a video I saw today , it's from Memri TV which again can easily be proved to be financed by someone from the jewish element. But do not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Hamed Abdel-Samad is talking about the things I and others think is important to talk about too. it is wrong to assume , as some do , that everyone who automatically falls under the inherited system fully supports it.

I think that goes for all three Abrahamic religions , often people are born into it and go along with it because it's simply easier to do so.

and while that is the case, it is also the case that the more extreme elements are the ones who shape the society and the majority go along with what the extreme promotes and punishes



i still haven't figured out how to embed a video on this forum ( ok just seen all it needs is the link )

I keep saying this to people about Syria when this discussion comes up in life, do not blame the Syrians as a whole for the actions of a few

same with any nation , the majority go along to get along because simply put they are afraid to step out of line and become a target

anyway , the other thing I keep saying is it will never be possible to understand Islam if you try to understand it using your western sensibilities , because we will all ways project our understanding of the world onto it and fail to grasp the concepts written

and yes you are right , two of the abrahamic religions are given carte blanche to lie to further their aims and one is not

and which one is currently in such a fucking muddle mess about how to respond to violent extremism ? the one who is taught to turn the other cheek

it was all a centuries old set up annabelle , purposefully crafted IMO to result in the downfall of the notions of limited freedoms that europe has long promoted

as an aside , many of the things the current social justice / far left marxists rail against ( slavery , usury , second class status of women ) are not IMO fundamental european ideas

they are from the levantine mind , and IMO it's why so many europeans are at odds with even christianity these days because its not a natural state of mind for us to be in

and again , thats by design IMO


have a listen to Hamed Abdel-Samad , he is a man I would consider of incredible value to the entire world , not just europe or the middle east

he is right though, people are scared of having this conversation
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 04:33 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 05:08 #426

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
so I'm also going to go slightly off topic here and put this well put together link in

mysterybabylon-watch.blogspot.com/2011/07/who-is-allah.html

it gets better the further down the page you go and goes some way to showing how symbols have been used through the ages to represent these same special interest groups

all of those symbols are in use today through various groups who claim to represent the interests of the broader communities they reside in

while I know some of the people associated with those groups may not understand what they are doing , it doesn't mean I support the special interest groups if I see that within what they are doing is a principal that needs defending

again ,doesn't mean I support the overall agenda of any specific group at this time
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 11:12 #427

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Mr A

I brought the Syrian model into the debate because they are being systematically destroyed as you invisage happening here in the UK, by the same cabal that spread the word of god a very long time ago and set the world on a collision course for dissaster.

Again I reiterate, these cocepts are all interlinked everyone knows that, but we might as well ty and work with all those effected rather than bar and bury them because they also need fredom from this beast, surely you can see where everyones beef lies and what will happe if we don't try and work things out for a common need.

I have no issue working with anyone who opposes the banking cabal and I will admit I also bring in concepts that are related to the bigger picture when it's not necessarily on topic either

I think I was trying to point out though how often these issues get conflated as a means of obscuring the issue at hand

because Syrian refugee's have nothing to do with a man getting locked up for reporting on rape gangs in the UK , you are right and neither did they ask to be political pawns in a game of population replacement , I can see that yes

I've also been one of the few people on the Icke forum and elsewhere , in real life too , consistently pointing out that ISIS is a proxy army of this NWO crowd and their purpose is to de stabilize sovereign nations in the middle east and then in Europe too , now moving to other parts of the world such as the Phillippines when they won't play ball either

however I also point out and this is the thing that I think pisses people off , that the basis for their actions exists in the scriptures of their religion and that is how real people become embroiled in the action

I'm also one of the people who consistently points out that all three Abrahamic religions are all one and the same above a certain level of hierarchy and I don't think we should offer our support to any of them

this is then taken completely out of context by some , ironically often the same people who are so adamant about proving Judaism is the vehicle from which all this is taking place and while I do not disagree that there are an inordinate amount of self professed zionists in positions of power I do not believe they are the only faction working toward the implementation of the NWO model

and I don't want to offer my un bending support to any of them , they all need questioning and they all need to be seen for what they are which is a centuries old network of social control that at the higher levels believes not a single word of that which they enforce upon others

In a nut shell Mr A, we do know who they are and what to do about it, others will only suffer at their hand if they cannot fathom things out when shown the results of their ignorance.

I for one stopped helping the cabals, and their are quite a few who all intertwined around the same twisted tree of life, and have ceased helping them gain easy access to my true energy, which they use against us all for our own destruction, many could do similar and begin a type of Isolation Starvation that could ultimately starve them of that energy, which we always exchahnge in arrears for their reality/money, this is in itself slavery in catch up mode, as we work to live under their exchange mechanism, I do not call this life, it is a way of life but not a very good one.

What it is is a triange, of laws, religion and money, all are houses of their lancerate, which creates and causes the most ragged pain towards those under its auspecies.

What I see is a twisting of words and biblical legal ease at work here, we have the words Abram and Abraham, one was used in the Hebrew text for the sun below the line of the equator leading his people towards the light and the other after it crossed above it, here we have the birth of the summer or crossover 21st March, where the Jews celebrate the passover exactly one week after the spring equinox, all of the cabals dates and conjecture is based upon this symbology, the two are inseperable.

If we can be held by the biblical balls and not be left to venture and look over their heaven kissing hills then we are bequietened, blasphemed into biblical silence and unable to speak freely that others might hear, this is their Royal Gaurd of which there are many gaurdsment present, but they are all in the open once you understand how their control mechanism works, one backing the other creating a biblical confusion and multi facetted melle, Akin to a young boy lying in wait of his freinds, who he told the whereabouts of a hornets nest earlier, and lying hidden only to throw a stone at the nest as they approached, but not on my watch Mr A, I have seen the stone in mid flight.



There are not enough indiviuals around because the whole is cleverly shown and nudged to go with the flow, the true individual is like the real Jesus factorists amongst mankind who if followed blindly contradicts what man is all about, individuals who are now incapable of thinking and or acting for themselves..
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 11:27 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 13:15 #428

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2283
  • Likes received: 1817
This is the last comment I'm making on this thread because in my opinion I've given the evidence to show Tommy Robinson is
a puppet for the Zionist cause.

I want to make it very clear, I am personally against uncontrolled immigration in Europe or elsewhere of whatever race or religion.
I don't have an affinity with Islam because in my experience (having lived in East London, in the past) for many years, Muslims in
general do not integrate well in Western Nations.

Zionists of whatever religion or none have the power in this world. Disproportionately these Zionists identify themselves as Jews, not Muslims. That power equates to control. Zionists are controlling the world, not Muslims at this point in history.

Tommy Robinson made this comment in 2011. Alarm bells should ring for any Truthseeker. Tommy Robinson, through his
masters is promoting Zionism and the expansion of Israel by deception to the English working class.

“The English Defence League was formed two years ago. One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was built on was its support for Israel’s right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David."In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds.The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy.



If Israel falls, we all fall. This is what our movement has been built on for two years.The English Defence League will not be deterred from its support for Israel and the Jewish people ....The EDL stands here it always has stood, which is side by-side with Israel. We repudiate any individual, group or writing that favors anti-Semitism, neofascism, and any race-based ideology." End quote from Tommy the Puppet.

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 13:28 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 13:47 #429

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Roastie wrote:
This is the last comment I'm making on this thread because in my opinion I've given the evidence to show Tommy Robinson is
a puppet for the Zionist cause.

I want to make it very clear, I am personally against uncontrolled immigration in Europe or elsewhere of whatever race or religion.
I don't have an affinity with Islam because in my experience (having lived in East London, in the past) for many years, Muslims in
general do not integrate well in Western Nations.

Zionists of whatever religion or none have the power in this world. Disproportionately these Zionists identify themselves as Jews, not Muslims. That power equates to control. Zionists are controlling the world, not Muslims at this point in history.

Tommy Robinson made this comment in 2011. Alarm bells should ring for any Truthseeker. Tommy Robinson, through his
masters is promoting Zionism and the expansion of Israel by deception to the English working class.

“The English Defence League was formed two years ago. One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was built on was its support for Israel’s right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David."In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds.The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy.



If Israel falls, we all fall. This is what our movement has been built on for two years.The English Defence League will not be deterred from its support for Israel and the Jewish people ....The EDL stands here it always has stood, which is side by-side with Israel. We repudiate any individual, group or writing that favors anti-Semitism, neofascism, and any race-based ideology." End quote from Tommy the Puppet.

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

If you close the doors to what is really happening you will let in a bad draught which will always try to blow cold air into a dweling that is trying to keep warm, that draught will wax and wain, re-invet and rename itself, and the not so merry go round will carry on turning.

The kingdom of David is the mind itself upstairs, so to prevent the spades of its soldiers and the clubs their weapons of war, those who fear or remain quiet are always lost, it may be your last post on the subject, but the minds eye will always be there in the background to haunt you.

What I recommend is, we all try to ignore the ones who are very clever but not very wise, to remain ever watchful, allert, because ill feeling and wanton power will always have to be addressed before the knock on our doors is heard and the boot of those creating the hurt are pressing hard down on our faces.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 13:50 #430

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2445
  • Likes received: 1673
Hamed Abdel-Samad

Hamed Abdel-Samad, (born in 1972) is a German-Egyptian political scientist and author.

Life

Abdel-Samad was born as the third of five children, the son of a Muslim Sunni Imam. Abdel-Samad came to Germany in 1995 at the age of 23. He soon married an 18 years older, "rebellious, left-wing teacher with a penchant for mysticism." Abdel-Samad studied Japanese, English and French in Cairo as well as political science in Augsburg. He worked as a scholar in Erfurt and Braunschweig. In Japan, where he was involved with eastern spirituality, he met his second wife. He taught and conducted research until the end of 2009 at the Institute for Jewish History and Culture at the University of Munich; his dissertation topic was: Bild der Juden in ägyptischen Schulbüchern ("Image of the Jews in Egyptian textbooks”). Subsequently he decided to become a full-time professional writer.

A member of the Muslim Brotherhood in his university days, a stay in a summer camp run by them triggered doubts, causing him to become skeptical, and finally become an atheist.

On Sunday 24 November 2013, Egyptian news websites (citing his brother Mahmoud) reported that Hamed Abdel-Samad had been kidnapped. It was then reported that he resurfaced on Wednesday 27 November 2013. His mother denied that he had been kidnapped.

Work

Abdel-Samad became known to the German public through his book Mein Abschied vom Himmel (My Farewell from Heaven) (2009). It is neither a settlement with his culture, nor a call to abandon the Muslim faith. According to Abdel-Samad, he just wanted to understand the contradictions of his life. Following the book’s publication in Egypt, a group issued a fatwa against Abdel-Samad and he was put under police protection.

Abdel-Samad calls for an "Islam light" in Europe without shari'a, jihad, gender apartheid, proselytism and “entitlement mentality”. He criticized the German political establishment for appeasing Islam, while ignoring fears about Islam. According to Abdel-Samad, this behavior created resentment in the German population.

Abdel-Samad participated in the 2nd German Islam Conference 2010-2013 held at the invitation of the German Federal Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière.

In autumn 2010, Abdel-Samad took the journalist Henryk M. Broder on a 30,000 km-long road trip through Germany for a five-part TV series.

In an interview aired on Al-Hafez on June 7, 2013 (as translated by MEMRI), hardline Egyptian cleric and Al-Azhar professor Mahmoud Shaaban accused Abdel-Samad of committing "heresy" and stated that "he must be killed for being a heretic... if he refuses to recant." Shaaban also stated that "after he has been confronted with the evidence, his killing is permitted if the [Egyptian] government does not do it."

In mid-2015, he launched the show Ṣundūq al-Islām ("Box of Islam") on his official YouTube channel, Hamed.TV, which as of 30 June 2018 had more than 82,000 subscribers and more than 17.5 million video views. The channel is almost entirely in Arabic, containing but one German-language video.

In 2016, he was questioned by the Berlin police for alleged sedition. This was criticized as an attack on free speech by him and German-Israeli historian Michael Wolffsohn in the German newspaper Die Welt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamed_Abdel-Samad

Hamed Abdel-Samad: The Muslim world is obsessed with Jew hatred, and prefers reading Mein Kampf and the falsified Protocols of the Elders of Zion, rather than study philosophy and modern science.


Broder &Abdel-Samad: A Jew & a Muslim driving through Germany. With English subtitles


Abdel-Samad noted that anti-Semitic literature pervades Egyptian libraries.

"When I was studying in Cairo, two of the most popular books that I used to see in libraries and on the streets were Hitler's Mein Kampf, which was banned in Germany because of its racism, and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which is a forgery," he said. "Without even checking, we accept it as a historical fact. This was one of the first books to be translated into Arabic in modern times."

"It is shameful that before translating Kant, Spinoza, Descartes, Rousseau, John Locke, or David Hume, the masters of the Enlightenment, we translated the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in order to use it to fuel our hatred towards the Jews," he continued. "Do you know when The Protocols was translated into Arabic? In 1929 - before the State of Israel was established and before anyone was even thinking about it."

The scholar then noted that Muslim prayer includes curses against other religions - and that Muslims would storm international organizations and legislative bodies worldwide to condemn other religions in the event other religions cursed Islam.

"Ask all the interpreters, and they will tell you that "those who incur the wrath" are the Jews, and that "those who have gone astray" are the Christians," he said. "But, of course, ours is a religion of tolerance, and Islam accepts all the religions, right?"

Abdel-Samad then pointed out Islam's Jewish roots.

"The Jews have caused a crisis for Islamic identity right from the start, because they were the model," he explained." It is from the Jews that Muhammad borrowed the notion of legislation."

"Were the notions of legislation, shari'a, and so on familiar in the Arabian Peninsula? There were norms, and that's it. They weren't even written in any book. But when Muhammad emigrated from Mecca to Al-Madina, he began to see what the Jews were doing, and to copy some things from them."

"You ban pork? What a great idea! I'll ban pork too. There weren't any pigs in the area anyway. The Arabs did not live on pork or anything, but Muhammad would do anything to ingratiate himself upon the Jews."

"He was trying so hard to ingratiate himself upon them that he borrowed their direction of prayer and said: We will pray towards Jerusalem. Jerusalem bore no significance whatsoever for the Arabs. Why Jerusalem of all places?

"Another issue that is similar in fascism, Nazism, and Islam is the view that Jews are like animals," he said. "Hitler used to call them ungeziefer in German, or "pests." In Nazi publications, they used to draw them as mice."

"Likewise, when Muhammad had had enough of them, he called them "apes and pigs" and "the worst beasts in the eyes of Allah." By "the worst beasts in the eyes of Allah" he meant the Jews."

"He lowered them to a subhuman level, viewing them as animals. What do you do with animals? You slaughter it, you sell it, you ride it. This is the logic with which Islam treats not only the Jews, but non-Muslims in general."

"The Prophet Muhammad vowed that Judgment Day would not come unless the Muslims fight the Jews," he said. "Imagine that Israel came to you today and said: "Man, take Jerusalem. Take Haifa and Tel Aviv as well." Would that be the end of our enmity with them? In that case, we would miss out on Judgment Day."

"You always need an enemy on which to pin all your catastrophes," he continued. "Anything that happens to you is a conspiracy. Whenever something does not work your way, the Jews are the cause. It's much easier this way."

"We should get rid of this hatred, not for the benefit of the Jews and Israelis, but for our own sake.

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/211772

Mr. Anderson wrote:
anyway , the other thing I keep saying is it will never be possible to understand Islam if you try to understand it using your western sensibilities , because we will all ways project our understanding of the world onto it and fail to grasp the concepts written

Speaking for myself, I understand it as much as I need to and have no need to understand Islam further by erasing my western sensibilities as I am not a Muslim or desiring to be one. What I have learned about Islam has been partly from corresponding with Muslims directly for years. It has been Muslims themselves who have caused my previous naivete about the cult to disappear.

Many (of the more well-known/public speakers) are slick talkers (with much hidden support) in their desires to make inroads in the west, but not to be trusted either, in that sense, the slick talkers (including about Islam and what has to change.....which has to do with yet another agenda) have things in common with many of their Jewish/masonic counterparts.

Ah yes.. the 'get rid of or change/incorporate religions/cults' part of the agenda as well....but that agenda is carried out in very specific ways against very specific targets..... and with very powerful backers.

Agenda's so multi-layered and multi-faceted...
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 14:15 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 18:16 #431

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I sense a meltdown ^


Mr A is in permanent meltdown..similar to Fuckushima, cept hes far to toxic for a living sole to get 200 miles near without risk of constant vomiting from his verbal diarrhea..why hes been exiled to the outer regions of Canuckistan & never allowed to set foot on British soil again. :nono:

www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/contribution_of_migrants_to_sdgs.html
“Only by placing a high priority on improving migration data will countries be able to develop evidence‑based policies (…) and to shift the current toxic narrative on international migration,” said Gass at a meeting that is laying the foundations for a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.

must feel great to be on message with the U.N ey ?

So me calling you toxic links me to the UN Mr A?

Cant get any more desperate than that.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 18:28 #432

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
annabelle wrote:
Hamed Abdel-Samad

Hamed Abdel-Samad, (born in 1972) is a German-Egyptian political scientist and author.

Life

Abdel-Samad was born as the third of five children, the son of a Muslim Sunni Imam. Abdel-Samad came to Germany in 1995 at the age of 23. He soon married an 18 years older, "rebellious, left-wing teacher with a penchant for mysticism." Abdel-Samad studied Japanese, English and French in Cairo as well as political science in Augsburg. He worked as a scholar in Erfurt and Braunschweig. In Japan, where he was involved with eastern spirituality, he met his second wife. He taught and conducted research until the end of 2009 at the Institute for Jewish History and Culture at the University of Munich; his dissertation topic was: Bild der Juden in ägyptischen Schulbüchern ("Image of the Jews in Egyptian textbooks”). Subsequently he decided to become a full-time professional writer.

A member of the Muslim Brotherhood in his university days, a stay in a summer camp run by them triggered doubts, causing him to become skeptical, and finally become an atheist.

On Sunday 24 November 2013, Egyptian news websites (citing his brother Mahmoud) reported that Hamed Abdel-Samad had been kidnapped. It was then reported that he resurfaced on Wednesday 27 November 2013. His mother denied that he had been kidnapped.

Work

Abdel-Samad became known to the German public through his book Mein Abschied vom Himmel (My Farewell from Heaven) (2009). It is neither a settlement with his culture, nor a call to abandon the Muslim faith. According to Abdel-Samad, he just wanted to understand the contradictions of his life. Following the book’s publication in Egypt, a group issued a fatwa against Abdel-Samad and he was put under police protection.

Abdel-Samad calls for an "Islam light" in Europe without shari'a, jihad, gender apartheid, proselytism and “entitlement mentality”. He criticized the German political establishment for appeasing Islam, while ignoring fears about Islam. According to Abdel-Samad, this behavior created resentment in the German population.

Abdel-Samad participated in the 2nd German Islam Conference 2010-2013 held at the invitation of the German Federal Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière.

In autumn 2010, Abdel-Samad took the journalist Henryk M. Broder on a 30,000 km-long road trip through Germany for a five-part TV series.

In an interview aired on Al-Hafez on June 7, 2013 (as translated by MEMRI), hardline Egyptian cleric and Al-Azhar professor Mahmoud Shaaban accused Abdel-Samad of committing "heresy" and stated that "he must be killed for being a heretic... if he refuses to recant." Shaaban also stated that "after he has been confronted with the evidence, his killing is permitted if the [Egyptian] government does not do it."

In mid-2015, he launched the show Ṣundūq al-Islām ("Box of Islam") on his official YouTube channel, Hamed.TV, which as of 30 June 2018 had more than 82,000 subscribers and more than 17.5 million video views. The channel is almost entirely in Arabic, containing but one German-language video.

In 2016, he was questioned by the Berlin police for alleged sedition. This was criticized as an attack on free speech by him and German-Israeli historian Michael Wolffsohn in the German newspaper Die Welt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamed_Abdel-Samad

Hamed Abdel-Samad: The Muslim world is obsessed with Jew hatred, and prefers reading Mein Kampf and the falsified Protocols of the Elders of Zion, rather than study philosophy and modern science.


Broder &Abdel-Samad: A Jew & a Muslim driving through Germany. With English subtitles


Abdel-Samad noted that anti-Semitic literature pervades Egyptian libraries.

"When I was studying in Cairo, two of the most popular books that I used to see in libraries and on the streets were Hitler's Mein Kampf, which was banned in Germany because of its racism, and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which is a forgery," he said. "Without even checking, we accept it as a historical fact. This was one of the first books to be translated into Arabic in modern times."

"It is shameful that before translating Kant, Spinoza, Descartes, Rousseau, John Locke, or David Hume, the masters of the Enlightenment, we translated the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in order to use it to fuel our hatred towards the Jews," he continued. "Do you know when The Protocols was translated into Arabic? In 1929 - before the State of Israel was established and before anyone was even thinking about it."

The scholar then noted that Muslim prayer includes curses against other religions - and that Muslims would storm international organizations and legislative bodies worldwide to condemn other religions in the event other religions cursed Islam.

"Ask all the interpreters, and they will tell you that "those who incur the wrath" are the Jews, and that "those who have gone astray" are the Christians," he said. "But, of course, ours is a religion of tolerance, and Islam accepts all the religions, right?"

Abdel-Samad then pointed out Islam's Jewish roots.

"The Jews have caused a crisis for Islamic identity right from the start, because they were the model," he explained." It is from the Jews that Muhammad borrowed the notion of legislation."

"Were the notions of legislation, shari'a, and so on familiar in the Arabian Peninsula? There were norms, and that's it. They weren't even written in any book. But when Muhammad emigrated from Mecca to Al-Madina, he began to see what the Jews were doing, and to copy some things from them."

"You ban pork? What a great idea! I'll ban pork too. There weren't any pigs in the area anyway. The Arabs did not live on pork or anything, but Muhammad would do anything to ingratiate himself upon the Jews."

"He was trying so hard to ingratiate himself upon them that he borrowed their direction of prayer and said: We will pray towards Jerusalem. Jerusalem bore no significance whatsoever for the Arabs. Why Jerusalem of all places?

"Another issue that is similar in fascism, Nazism, and Islam is the view that Jews are like animals," he said. "Hitler used to call them ungeziefer in German, or "pests." In Nazi publications, they used to draw them as mice."

"Likewise, when Muhammad had had enough of them, he called them "apes and pigs" and "the worst beasts in the eyes of Allah." By "the worst beasts in the eyes of Allah" he meant the Jews."

"He lowered them to a subhuman level, viewing them as animals. What do you do with animals? You slaughter it, you sell it, you ride it. This is the logic with which Islam treats not only the Jews, but non-Muslims in general."

"The Prophet Muhammad vowed that Judgment Day would not come unless the Muslims fight the Jews," he said. "Imagine that Israel came to you today and said: "Man, take Jerusalem. Take Haifa and Tel Aviv as well." Would that be the end of our enmity with them? In that case, we would miss out on Judgment Day."

"You always need an enemy on which to pin all your catastrophes," he continued. "Anything that happens to you is a conspiracy. Whenever something does not work your way, the Jews are the cause. It's much easier this way."

"We should get rid of this hatred, not for the benefit of the Jews and Israelis, but for our own sake.

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/211772

Mr. Anderson wrote:
anyway , the other thing I keep saying is it will never be possible to understand Islam if you try to understand it using your western sensibilities , because we will all ways project our understanding of the world onto it and fail to grasp the concepts written

Speaking for myself, I understand it as much as I need to and have no need to understand Islam further by erasing my western sensibilities as I am not a Muslim or desiring to be one. What I have learned about Islam has been partly from corresponding with Muslims directly for years. It has been Muslims themselves who have caused my previous naivete about the cult to disappear.

Many (of the more well-known/public speakers) are slick talkers (with much hidden support) in their desires to make inroads in the west, but not to be trusted either, in that sense, the slick talkers (including about Islam and what has to change.....which has to do with yet another agenda) have things in common with many of their Jewish/masonic counterparts.

Ah yes.. the 'get rid of or change/incorporate religions/cults' part of the agenda as well....but that agenda is carried out in very specific ways against very specific targets..... and with very powerful backers.

Agenda's so multi-layered and multi-faceted...

For the same kind of anology towards the lower hanging fruit you need not look any further than,

Leveticus, Chapter 25, verses 44 to 46.

44. Both thy bondmen, and bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are around about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
45. Moreover; of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of thier families that are with you, which they begat in your land; and they shall be your possession.
56. and ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possesion; they shall be your bondmen forever, but over your brethren the chiildren of Israel, shall not rule over another with rigour
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 21:44 #433

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
annabelle wrote:


Speaking for myself, I understand it as much as I need to and have no need to understand Islam further by erasing my western sensibilities as I am not a Muslim or desiring to be one. What I have learned about Islam has been partly from corresponding with Muslims directly for years. It has been Muslims themselves who have caused my previous naivete about the cult to disappear.

Many (of the more well-known/public speakers) are slick talkers (with much hidden support) in their desires to make inroads in the west, but not to be trusted either, in that sense, the slick talkers (including about Islam and what has to change.....which has to do with yet another agenda) have things in common with many of their Jewish/masonic counterparts.

Ah yes.. the 'get rid of or change/incorporate religions/cults' part of the agenda as well....but that agenda is carried out in very specific ways against very specific targets..... and with very powerful backers.

Agenda's so multi-layered and multi-faceted...

well this is part of the issue when attempting to unravel what it is thats taking place

stare too long into the abyss and all that ..........

as of right now in the world I see two principles that have led to a reasonable state of existence under direct threat

those are freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

if those two concepts become diluted by religious dogma again we will rapidly descend into modes of being we have been through before and it isn't pretty and I would not advise it

again it puts me in a difficult position because it means having to listen as well as speak and some people only want to speak they don't want to listen especially if they believe with all their heart they have the answer to everything all ready

at that point it becomes about deciding what is a step too far in terms of the true meaning of freedom of expression and freedom of conscience , because I can say with hand on my heart I do not want to see a world emerge that I currently see emerging where those freedoms are used to enforce a strictly dogmatic religious mindset on the population

and that goes for any of them , freedom of religion for example truly means to be free FROM religion as much as it means to freely practice one

in fact I would say it is more important to be free FROM religion , in a society that has freedom of religion

I intend on keeping my values intact while I do this , I can think of dozens off the top of my head but some are more urgent than others and pretty much all of them can be summed up by freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

if we cannot speak about all of these things openly and without fear of violent response then we will end up in a much darker place than we currently even are , which is getting pretty dark by the day

I don't think we should be pandering to the slowest kid in the class anymore and expecting us all to live by their own levels of mental ability

and yes I took that line from Douglas Murray who again , can easily be shown to have Zionist tendencies but IMO the genuine problem everyone is going to face is that this has become so pervasive in our societies that we will struggle to find anyone of any clout who has not some link to it

by proxy we are all involved in it anyway , some more than others , which is something brought up again a couple of times, what is the bigger problem the few who create the mess or the millions who go along with it every day ?

and I still stand by having some respect for apprentice because his model is to turn your back on it and try and not be involved as much as possible

I do respect that approach and I think it could work in the long term , it's just that in the short term we still have to make a stand at some point and decide for ourselves if we will let the cabal choose for us or if we choose ourselves how to think and therefore how to live
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 21:47 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 08 Jul 2018 23:01 #434

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
annabelle wrote:


Speaking for myself, I understand it as much as I need to and have no need to understand Islam further by erasing my western sensibilities as I am not a Muslim or desiring to be one. What I have learned about Islam has been partly from corresponding with Muslims directly for years. It has been Muslims themselves who have caused my previous naivete about the cult to disappear.

Many (of the more well-known/public speakers) are slick talkers (with much hidden support) in their desires to make inroads in the west, but not to be trusted either, in that sense, the slick talkers (including about Islam and what has to change.....which has to do with yet another agenda) have things in common with many of their Jewish/masonic counterparts.

Ah yes.. the 'get rid of or change/incorporate religions/cults' part of the agenda as well....but that agenda is carried out in very specific ways against very specific targets..... and with very powerful backers.

Agenda's so multi-layered and multi-faceted...

well this is part of the issue when attempting to unravel what it is thats taking place

stare too long into the abyss and all that ..........

as of right now in the world I see two principles that have led to a reasonable state of existence under direct threat

those are freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

if those two concepts become diluted by religious dogma again we will rapidly descend into modes of being we have been through before and it isn't pretty and I would not advise it

again it puts me in a difficult position because it means having to listen as well as speak and some people only want to speak they don't want to listen especially if they believe with all their heart they have the answer to everything all ready

at that point it becomes about deciding what is a step too far in terms of the true meaning of freedom of expression and freedom of conscience , because I can say with hand on my heart I do not want to see a world emerge that I currently see emerging where those freedoms are used to enforce a strictly dogmatic religious mindset on the population

and that goes for any of them , freedom of religion for example truly means to be free FROM religion as much as it means to freely practice one

in fact I would say it is more important to be free FROM religion , in a society that has freedom of religion

I intend on keeping my values intact while I do this , I can think of dozens off the top of my head but some are more urgent than others and pretty much all of them can be summed up by freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

if we cannot speak about all of these things openly and without fear of violent response then we will end up in a much darker place than we currently even are , which is getting pretty dark by the day

I don't think we should be pandering to the slowest kid in the class anymore and expecting us all to live by their own levels of mental ability

and yes I took that line from Douglas Murray who again , can easily be shown to have Zionist tendencies but IMO the genuine problem everyone is going to face is that this has become so pervasive in our societies that we will struggle to find anyone of any clout who has not some link to it

by proxy we are all involved in it anyway , some more than others , which is something brought up again a couple of times, what is the bigger problem the few who create the mess or the millions who go along with it every day ?

and I still stand by having some respect for apprentice because his model is to turn your back on it and try and not be involved as much as possible

I do respect that approach and I think it could work in the long term , it's just that in the short term we still have to make a stand at some point and decide for ourselves if we will let the cabal choose for us or if we choose ourselves how to think and therefore how to live

That was a good post Mr A, and I say that before your mention of myself right at the bottom.

Everything you say here is exactly has it has panned out time and again, but the cabal is fast running out of ideas to thwart the consciousness that is the quickening now happening, this is why the Panem et Circensis is running completely out of control.

What I also see in the not so distant future is a program which a few have touched upon and how I see the cabal comletely reprogramming our outlook, and that is the brain chip, which we all know they have already tried and tested and perfected this since the mid 1980's in Russia on convicts, if the bastards get this tech off the start line then we are truly fucked, and its not very often I use swear words.

Then we will not know what we are thinking or will hurt us from within if we do think of true freedom from then onwards.

As you say my model is one of helping those who want to help themselves independantly after any intitial guidance, because it is well educated individuals who are a real threat to the ruling elite within society not the majority with a megre intuition of how things might be, but say what can we do about it, its always been the same, wipe and move on.

In this holy battle of whits we need to be able to handle multi trits at once and thrive within the current melle, if we can do this then it will be easier to advise others how and who want to help themselves, because following any single leader and road will lead us absolutely nowhere as history has shown us.

I will go on to share a few lines and verse from my opening page of my own blog for those who have not seen it yet.

Welcome to my home made world, a way of life that evolved over many decades to acquire true savings, a dedication and passion for the learning from, and sharing freely with others, "New Skills", a process that changed my outlook from the new normals gained during my greener years, into a more self reliant system, away in part from the one I thought I knew so well.

Into view came a hidden hand from behind an invisible Berlin Wall long before the current truth movement began, here is a system so adapt at self destruction and one now wreaking total and systematic havock upon societies "Slate Free Minds", on a scale not seen since being instututed in 1880, where the standard Masonic type education began to cloud true intuition, as the venerable "John Taylor Gatto" pointed out to the world not that long ago.
My journey took me away from the standard gaze and sellective ignorance towards a more sentient way of viewing the Rubicon and the many Rabbit Holes that were set out for humanity, a system born long before our Grandparents came into this world and all there is science.

But! as a student of life let me say this; we are certainly living in one of the most interesting periods of human history, a history moving so fast and a past non of us really got to write or say anything about, but followed blindly, led by those who are often seen as immune too, and wear suits.
Their Trogan horses, NGO and a plethora of MSM illusionists, themselves suffering from institutionalised blindness and political autism, yes! our anchor Men and Women, who follow their given Scripts surely would not knowingly lie to us, Would they? A system that uses an international network and web of illusion disguised as news, a series of silent weapons for quiet wars upon the unsuspecting public, bolstering the fear of war and global debt, and a future quickly heading towards and to be cocooned and controlled within a Smart, but not very wise 5G Grid.

All designed to steal away true freedom and awareness, instead of creating new alternatives and avenues that would help humanity realize their own true potential, instead we are being encouraged to remain "Forever Young" distracted by a state and organism upon electronic steroids, war and more war, propaganda and a kind of magic that has worked ever so well for at least the last two and a half thousand years.

I am, today only one of many advocates who are encouraging others, by asking them to "Re-Skill" from a grass routes perspective, while there are still plenty left within society who can share their knowledge to benefit others, so we can regain the many forms of individualism and stability that were once common, this has, by and large been removed by design by those who have manufactured fears and a cornucopia of ideologies and enemies not of our making and then thrust such skilless societies together without them having time to react to the sudden changes.

If one views society as a whole, those pumped up with so much religion and truly devoid of any "Real Life Skills", are like the banker manager without their pen; A navigator without a compass; Without these basic tools for life, ones hand to eye coordination is no longer working for and by them, they become vulnerable to a control system which starts off small then metastesizes into a beast which then begins removing our most vital avenues of free speach and a clearer vision of how things might be, thus within the hive of humanity is a "Varroa Destructor" which now preys further upon our children, as they emerge feet first into the light of day.

I would also like to share along with my own creativity, a wide sellection of different world views, and Please Remember; true Knowledge and Wisdom have always been the stability of our times; so may we retain enough of this now rarest spices of life to survive the mono corporate machinations and their current feeding frenzy, who see human beings as killojoules of energy for their own aggrandizement, yet refuse to admit that they are also absolutely vulnerable, without their common, base and popular who feed them with their energy from the teats of humanity, but remember those breast will eventually run dry and become of no further use to the cabal now sucking like crazy and a common base doing the same because they are almost skilless themselves because of redistribution.

A polite message to those knowingly helping, "The Powers That Should Not Be" and their "Bullets Bombs and Bankers Books to be "Properly Balanced", A message to those who might say, I was just doing my job, Oh well what else can we do. I kindly remind them of what history has also often proved, that, "those who's self bill is urged, those who striving to live but never really do; May be the next in line for future cuts and forms of "Indirect Violence" called "Austerity"; that is now in full flow and beginning to snap at the middle class mind set, while the same Tavistock and Twisted minions encourage us to kill millions more of our innocents around this beautiful planet.

Finally, I urge the seemingly clever but not very wise, Not to despise the profane, I ask you all! Please cease working for the deepest darkest recesses and avenues of "World Governance", before your own loved ones parsimoniousness begins to faulter, because without this kind of logical action, "We are as flies to wanton boys to the "Living Gods", who continue to kill us for their sport".
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 04:01 #435

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2445
  • Likes received: 1673
Mr. Anderson wrote:
those are freedom of conscience and freedom of expression

I must point out that what are termed 'religions' (in the west) are attacked in a thousand different ways with one distinct underlying criticism that they have taken away people's ability to think for themselves for millennia.. I am not going to argue that point as it gets into people generalizing things that are more complex in actuality... and it would take a millennia to get into the specifics. ;)

The majority of the time only certain 'religions' as referred to in the west, are attacked, maligned, mocked, dismissed, gone over with a fine tooth comb on a 'historical' basis by critical dissenters while other 'religions' ie....usually what are termed the 'eastern religions' such as Buddhism, Hinduism etc..are lauded, admired, devoid of criticism, incorporated without dissent or criticism, not gone over with a fine tooth comb for their present and historical wrongdoing (such as the truly bloody and violent history of Buddhism as an example..)

And there is a pattern there which I just wanted to point out.

But about freedom of conscience and freedom of expression... many seem to be under the impression that.... well let's just say that there is a methodology as work, a brainwashing that is intent on wiping out people's conscience and limiting people's expression and it is based on relativism.... moral relativism and spiritual relativism....the much promoted and disseminated changing of thought and mind so that those in authority positions and many important job placements and the masses in general will think in terms in which everything is relative, that there is no such thing as right and wrong, that no truth is absolute, that evil only exists in people's minds etc.. moral relativism which extends itself into the spiritual realm and into every thought process and turns minds and values etc.. inside out and upside down while limiting speech patterns, with a required language all it's own which are then disseminated to the public discourse..

Atheists and agnostics seem to think that they are above and beyond being pawns for TPTB......because they are not 'religious'.
Many of the non-religious and irreligious are amongst the most powerful pawns The Powers That Be have going for them. People who think they think only in 'facts' and 'science'... who have no or little 'belief' system to be 'entrapped' in......have been tremendous pawns in our present western system of oppression (on an historical note...communism/atheism has killed approx. 100 million people in the last century alone).

The non-religious or irreligious/anti-religious have been amongst the most powerful of useful pawns spanning into the lives of millions of people in ways that they are often not even aware of. One being the scourge of relativism. Another branch of useful and influential pawns are those who fall under the branches of 'new age'.... which mixes truth with true deception to an astounding degree and often without the hindsight or seeming ability to take a critical look at what it is they are actually disseminating, 'compassion' and 'empathy' over top philosophies which are coldly cruel to the very bone (often with roots in the 'acceptable eastern religions' such as Hinduism..

We live in a world in the West which is absolutely chalk full of the occult, the dark arts, the masonic, the occult symbolism is all around us.. in movies, music, books, radio, tv, commercials, corporate logos, porn, programs, monstrous images of dark and demonic forces that pop out at you through the screen at the drop of a hat, the sexualization of children through mass media (with no apparent public protest), the incestuous and witchy Kardashians, the subliminal teaching of the dark arts to children portrayed as light vs darkness... when in reality the 'power' is coming from the same source (as any shaman worth his or her salt knows) ie..Harry Potter...ancient occult and masonic symbolism/imagery in and on government buildings such as the U.S. Congress and Supreme Courts..... there really is spiritual warfare going on, this world (the people in it), on an earthly spirit level truly ARE controlled by dark forces at the top and on through to the bottom community level...

Where I am going with this I am not sure as I am tired at the moment so will leave it here..



except to say that...here in the west 'freedom of expression' only exists until you anger them enough.
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2018 04:24 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 10:07 #436

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
There are some wonderful minds on the planet who are very creative indeed, these are always sought after by the most destructive minds, to be used for their destructive ideals and means to an end, they are also incapable of loving and are darkened characters, and often follow occultism and religion, who pray to their gods for forgiveness after the have committed the most horrendous of crimes against humanity, and bless the troops before then enter their matrix all laid out for them to travel.

I see those who chose to go their own way without believing to be true spirits, and my policy of helping those who want to help themselves to be an individual is one of the surest policies that can empower them as an individual, who can then go on to help whoever they like.

Once anyone becomes stuck in endless drudgery and the repetetiveness of religion they are in my eyes then chalked to the whore of babylon and cannot think clearly for themselves further, I used to go to church with my mother and sit and watch all the people acting abnormally, sort of like the children in the film the time machine when the sirens blew for them to go underground, never to be seen again.

If you study religion one similarity sticks out to show they were all based upon the same rhetoic, once you have taken on their label those who do so are never the same again and will follow blindly, and are willing to die for a myth that was born of a relletive idea, this is why I adhere not to any myths or magic but want to go my own way, not to preach but to practice what I want, not to follow but lead myself to a place where I want to go, to create wonderful things and share my knowledge of what it is like to be free.

www.bitchute.com/video/o8bFsRkb4Ne3/

After the rain, the food for thought was still high and dry and free or the watering down of intuition and free from religion, what we need is a glass barrier to prevent our minds from being wettened and bemaddened, by the men and women in long frocks.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 14:10 #437

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3679
  • Likes received: 411
Gan Anim wrote:
..I used to go to church with my mother and sit and watch all the people acting abnormally..

If they've controlled you into disliking Jesus, they've suckered you good!
Pay them no heed, they can't get under the radar..:)--
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 14:55 #438

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
..I used to go to church with my mother and sit and watch all the people acting abnormally..

If they've controlled you into disliking Jesus, they've suckered you good!
Pay them no heed, they can't get under the radar..:)--
Jesus said:-"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

The thing is, I never talked to anyone about it, I simply watched them all with closed eyes and in another world, then they used to talk at lot and then sing a lot, yet there were not many smiles afterwards. Another thing I noticed right off, there was a definate pecking order, IE, the engineers and doctors and teachers would gather in one corner, and the very poor in another corner, this happened for year after year and never changed.

The church BTW was The Latter Dat Saints, with elders or elllecti/masons in charge, it was shortly after I was baptized at age eleven when I entered puberty where everything went pear shaped as the realization of how I was being controlled really stood out, I was gone by twelve of my own accord and never went back again.

Today my kingdom is secure by my own volition and nobody tells me what is right or wrong, I already knew that at the age of three.

I say you still have an awful lot to learn Ugh.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2018 14:58 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 22:12 #439

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3308
  • Likes received: 1274
annabelle wrote:

except to say that...here in the west 'freedom of expression' only exists until you anger them enough.

snipped the quote but I tend to agree that people in the west want to romanticize about far off places

as an example if I say Egypt to average bob in the west what image comes to bobs mind ?

let me hazard a guess and say it's the Pyramids at Giza and the ancient Egyptians

and this bears absolutely no relation to the events happening in Egypt today because we have been taught to romanticize about it instead , but funnily enough average bob likes a bit of the eye of horus because its '' mystical '' or something

same with Karma , if I say Karma average bob says yeh karma baby , what goes around comes around

but does bob know Karma is a vital aspect of keeping the caste system in place ? maybe but most likely not unless he took time to learn

and here for me is the issue , without freedom of conscience and freedom of expression as foundational values of a society then we are not free to learn either

and this is manifest to varying degrees but evident when it comes to something like the history of ww2 and the charges that will be laid against someone for questioning the most basic narratives

so for me it's an issue of being able to access and disseminate knowledge , if we cannot express we cannot share and grow

it's a bit like the same mind set that has taken it upon itself to fuck with the genetics of our food supply so as to maintain a monopoly on production

there is a definitive strain of humanity that seeks full spectrum control of whatever it lays it's sorry eyes on and I think it manifests across the world no matter the creed because it seems to be a human trait , all though not shared to the same extent by all I think it exists in all of us to varying degrees

but we don't really control anything , because we are not the creator in it's true sense all though we are the creation

it's unfortunate that what tends to happen in any given society is those who do seek full spectrum control do end up making their way to the top because thats what they intend to do and the drive exists inside them to do it

it's very well documented for example in Lenins world and age , he had lots of help by people who perhaps had very good intentions and perhaps really wanted to manifest something fair and good for all

and when the time came those well meaning people were shot in the back of the head because they were going to get in the way of the real plan for full spectrum control

I was talking to one of these well meaning modern people only a few weeks ago , he was trying to tell me how brilliant Marx was and how he wants to work towards the process of introducing the universal basic income and eventually take the farm land for the people and yadda yadda

so I asked him if he was aware of Cambodia and Pol Pot

and he wasn't , he genuinely did not know that for example Pol Pot decided that people who wore glasses were the stereo type of an intellectual and so anyone who wore glasses was to be rounded up and shot because they couldn't have intellectuals getting in the way of the progress

but the guy I was speaking to knew nothing about this and stood there with his mouth becoming wider and wider until eventually the neural synapses kicked in and he began to re assert the virtues of Marx

shortly afterwards we were talking about the Rothchilds and Israel and he was , as are most young people now , fully aware it was the Rothchilds who '' gave '' land to make Israel

he was also talking about how evil capitalism is and the banking system and he was also aware of the JQ and how usury has come to represent the manufactured shortages we experience

all very well and good but when I pointed out that Marx was also a Jewish person so to replace what we have now with Marxism is replacing one jewish idea with another his mouth went open again until the synapses kicked in and he began to re affirm the virtues

I see this when I talk to highly religious people or I watch them speaking

I can see that roughly every minute or so , perhaps even shorter , they are having a crisis of faith internally

and so this is where the dogma and mantra comes in

because even though their mind is at least making an attempt to question what it is it's been programmed with , instead of taking the giant leap required to begin re wiring their brain they instead re affirm a dogma or a mantra

because it's easier to do than climb the mountain in front of them , they would prefer to remain in the shadow of it than make the climb and watch the sunset

and I would like to quote Galilleo as he was leaving his trial for heresy , having recanted his assertion that the Earth revolves around the sun he made his way out of the room and under his breath said

'' all the same it moves ''

even if thats a fairy tale , it's a good one IMO because it shows that the human spirit is capable if it tries of climbing the mountain in front of it

some of us have to begin making the first encampments though , and often against all the warnings given by those who wish to remain in the shadow
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 22:30 #440

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3679
  • Likes received: 411
Gan Anim wrote:
..The church BTW was The Latter Dat Saints, with elders or elllecti/masons in charge, it was shortly after I was baptized at age eleven when I entered puberty where everything went pear shaped as the realization of how I was being controlled really stood out..

Congrats on escaping the clutches of the Mormons mate, they're totally wacko..:)

Below- Mormon priests in their sacred robes giving secret hand signals.
My guess is that they're signalling- "Before the snap, a defensive player illegally crossed the line of scrimmage and made contact with an opponent or had a clear path to the quarterback."

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.