Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 22:39 #441

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
..The church BTW was The Latter Dat Saints, with elders or elllecti/masons in charge, it was shortly after I was baptized at age eleven when I entered puberty where everything went pear shaped as the realization of how I was being controlled really stood out..

Congrats on escaping the clutches of the Mormons mate, they're totally wacko..:)

Below- Mormon priests in their sacred robes giving secret hand signals.
My guess is that they're signalling- "Before the snap, a defensive player illegally crossed the line of scrimmage and made contact with an opponent or had a clear path to the quarterback."

This is what they were wearing when I was dunked, their aprons and all, this masonic sign means give little and take a lot.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2018 22:48 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 22:40 #442

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:
..when I talk to highly religious people or I watch them speaking
I can see that roughly every minute or so , perhaps even shorter , they are having a crisis of faith internally

That may well hold true with other religions, but true Christians (as opposed to phoney "christians") don't do "crisis of faith".

For example I don't go to church and I haven't been baptised, but I simply LIKE Jesus, that's all he asks-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

Below- this stunning video is me under my wargaming name of 'Poor Old Spike' swaggering along, note the supremely self-confident arrogant body language without a trace of "crisis"..:)
(Play fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect)

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 22:56 #443

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
..when I talk to highly religious people or I watch them speaking
I can see that roughly every minute or so , perhaps even shorter , they are having a crisis of faith internally

That may well hold true with other religions, but true Christians (as opposed to phoney "christians") don't do "crisis of faith".

For example I don't go to church and I haven't been baptised, but I simply LIKE Jesus, that's all he asks-
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

Below- this stunning video is me under my wargaming name of 'Poor Old Spike' swaggering along, note the supremely self-confident arrogant body language without a trace of "crisis"..:)

(Play fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect)

But what does your imaginary freind call you if you don't want to be his freind, Don't tell me I can imagine.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 23:14 #444

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:

yes and not so long ago if you didn't like jesus you got caned by one of his followers for it

I do find value in some sayings

such as biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm
King James Bible
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

that was pretty good advice considering they were going up against the Romans , other than that I don't find much practical advice in any of these religious texts

none of them give decent instructions on building a home or starting a crop for example

and I like my miracles a bit more simplistic so I like the miracle of germination or the miracle of putting a seed in my home made planter and pulling delicious carrots out some time later

all ways amazes me that one

www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/carrot/saving-carrot-seeds.htm

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 09 Jul 2018 23:33 #445

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:

theres also some other manifest problems that are still apparent even today for example not so long ago in Canada there was a discussion taking place regarding smacking children if you are a parent

amazingly there are currently no laws in Canada to stop someone laying their hands on their child for doing something wrong , whatever that may be

the debate was going on and it was Christians who came out swinging in defence of being able to whack their children , within reason they said

within reason was the line often repeated , and I think a person has to leave the realms of reason to enact a smacking of their child

you stop reasoning and start beating

anyway , someone made a very good point in that it's not legal to smack your wife if she does something wrong so why is it OK to smack the child if they do something wrong ?

and the christians didn't really have much of an answer for that but instead went back to scripture as the basis for their reasoning

which is funny too because it's like a buffet at Butlins these days , they stroll along the scripture picking the bits they like and leaving the bits they dont

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 10:10 #446

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
When ever I take the time to talk to any missionary at our doorstep or in town the it is very difficult to talk to them as a human being when they are in program mode, they more than not turn to their bible for an answer even if its on a more personal level and do the same when asking you questions, If they sense you are unshure about anything they will try to gain access to your home by offering you a reading from the bible.

Millennials act in a similar to the missionary and will readily reach for their android or lift it and peer towards the blank screen if you disturb their safe space and only come out of a sort of trance if they are not holding it directly in their hands, the same scenario became noticable to me when I was trying to have a normal conversation with a Watchtower Warrior, they guy in question was in reset mode having been in the mobile all weekend and looked truly bored to tell you the truth he was out of this world.
When I questioned him on a few different levels he went back into reset mode every scentance and could not leave his glass palace, telling me he has tried all of the different religious T shirts and this was it for him, but when I asked him why he reached for his I bible and instead of giving me a direct answer, asked me to read a line from the bible and ask me what I thought, this line was obviously the one he saw as the trials and tribulation that sparked his consciousness and was the answer, but he simply could not give me it first hand from his own mind, he needed that top up moment to shine in his eyes.

To me this was the answer of how the bible leads the blind and did it with sorrow in his eyes instead of joy in his heart and a smile upon his face, after a few more minutes he realized he was not convincing me and turned 180 degrees and was then trying to get rid of me, even though I was being kind and asking him questions that he could not back up from his bible, he was lost at sea when I asked him why god never sent one of his only daughters instead of his only son, you could see the whites of his eyes turn black and back into reset mode he went.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 10:56 #447

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
..But what does your imaginary freind call you if you don't want to be his freind, Don't tell me I can imagine.

Why on earth wouldn't anybody want to be Jesus's chum?
Paradise is a big "gated community" and if they let in Jesus-rejecters it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", but it'll never happen..:)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 11:13 #448

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
..But what does your imaginary freind call you if you don't want to be his freind, Don't tell me I can imagine.

Why on earth wouldn't anybody want to be Jesus's chum?

Paradise is a big "gated community" and if they let in Jesus-rejecters it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood", but it'll never happen..:)

Slave to the rythm you are and slaves you will remain.

And one weapon is the most powerful of all who think the they have the right religious gun.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2018 11:54 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 11:18 #449

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
yes and not so long ago if you didn't like jesus you got caned by one of his followers for it..

No true Christian does "cane"..:)
Which brings us back to the question 'Who on earth wouldn't like Jesus'? Is there something wrong with them or what?
But in fairness to them, perhaps the satanic Establishment might have put them off Jesus, but the trick is not to let them stand like roadblocks in your way.
For example we had a middleaged chaplain at school, he used to stride around in a long black cassock glaring at us with a face sour as shit; he must have put hundreds of kids off Jesus over the years. Not me though, because I knew he in no way represented Jesus..:)

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)
"Many deceiving antichrists are in the world" (2 John 1:7)
Jesus said:-"Many false prophets shall arise and deceive many" (Matt 24:11)
Jesus said:- "Many shall come saying 'I am the christ' and deceive many" (Mark 13:6)
Jesus said:-"Call nobody teacher except me" (Matt 23:8-10)

The Establishment hates and fears Christianity because it knows it's onto them-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil" (Eph 6:12)

so the Establishment and its lackeys are like bullying drill instructors and will do all they can to make people quit on Jesus-

"I want your D.O.R. boy!"
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2018 11:20 by Ugh.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 12:08 #450

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
yes and not so long ago if you didn't like jesus you got caned by one of his followers for it..

No true Christian does "cane"..:)
Which brings us back to the question 'Who on earth wouldn't like Jesus'? Is there something wrong with them or what?
But in fairness to them, perhaps the satanic Establishment might have put them off Jesus, but the trick is not to let them stand like roadblocks in your way.
For example we had a middleaged chaplain at school, he used to stride around in a long black cassock glaring at us with a face sour as shit; he must have put hundreds of kids off Jesus over the years. Not me though, because I knew he in no way represented Jesus..:)

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)
"Many deceiving antichrists are in the world" (2 John 1:7)
Jesus said:-"Many false prophets shall arise and deceive many" (Matt 24:11)
Jesus said:- "Many shall come saying 'I am the christ' and deceive many" (Mark 13:6)
Jesus said:-"Call nobody teacher except me" (Matt 23:8-10)

The Establishment hates and fears Christianity because it knows it's onto them-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil" (Eph 6:12)

so the Establishment and its lackeys are like bullying drill instructors and will do all they can to make people quit on Jesus-

"I want your D.O.R. boy!"

What all budding theorist with a passion do not realize is, their theory and ignorance is still enabling the greatest cold war ever known to mankind to continue unabated, this power is so indiscriminate that the opiate which it is, is very hard to put down, but until we put it down we will not be able to let the light within our hearts to shine.

A like a worn out shoe the journey bebomes laboured and slow, until it is repaired, which is what all religions and unatural laws enables.

I saw the light and that was to leave it behind.

And my creativity has flourished far more than I could ever realize.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2018 12:37 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 10 Jul 2018 20:50 #451

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

:chuckle:

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 12 Jul 2018 14:02 #452

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Relativism: The DEATH OF GOD and the Death of Man

The hideous shadow of death looms over the West today, a death which is the fruit of relativism.

Francis Schaeffer once spoke about what he called the “curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute.” We live in the age of relativism. The only virtue is tolerance. Everything, including moral evil, is tolerated, with one exception – people who are certain there are absolutes.

Defining Relativism

Philosophically, relativism is any theory holding that truth or moral or aesthetic value, etc., is not universal or absolute but may differ between individuals or cultures.

Relativism is the product of an ideology that denies God’s existence. If there is no God, there is no foundation for absolutes. In a universe without God, the only possibility is relativism: moral, metaphysical, and aesthetic. Without an absolute standard, we are left with subjectivism – doing whatever “feels right.”

The relativist is unable or unwilling to make moral judgments about right and wrong, metaphysical judgments about what is true and false – what is real and what is an illusion, or aesthetic judgments that distinguish between the hideous and the beautiful, between the glorious and the grotesque.

The Impact of Relativism

Once again, relativism manifests itself morally, metaphysically, and aesthetically. Moral relativism regards good as evil and evil as good. We see this, for example, in the media and entertainment. Hollywood seems on a rampage to promote evil. (See the Wikipedia article Incest in Popular Culture.)

Metaphysical relativism makes truth and falsehood interchangeable. We seek to live in a world of illusion, denying reality.

Aesthetic relativism affirms that “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.” No distinction is made between the beautiful and the hideous. Consider the misogynist lyrics in gangsta rap. Edward Armstrong’s research of thirteen gangsta rap “artists” and their 490 songs found that “22% of gangsta rap music songs contain violent and misogynist lyrics.” Yet we are to regard this genre as the aesthetic equivalent of a Handel aria! Another, macabre, example is Dr. Hagen’s Body Works, a display of human bodies that have been “plastinated” to create a work of “art.” In today’s value system, Hagen’s work is to be acknowledged at the level of Rembrandt’s.

Pluralistic secularism [relativism], in the long run, is a more deadly poison than straightforward persecution.

The Progression

Consider the logical progression (or should we say digression) from the Death of God in the 19th century to the Culture of Death in the 20th century to the Death of Mankind in the 21st century. This devolution can be diagrammed as follows:

Ideas have consequences! The slope is indeed slippery.

Neither an individual nor a society can declare God to be dead and still hold on to that which has its basis in God's existence – love, human dignity, purpose in life, goodness, beauty, truth, et al. If God is dead, all that flows from his existence is dead, including humanity. The great Russian novelist, Fyodor Dostoevsky, announced the consequences of the death of God in The Brothers Karamazov (1880): “If God does not exist, everything is permitted.”

In the end, a world without God surrenders to the Darwinian cry, “Survival of the fittest!” Or, as Mao Tse-Tung put it, “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”

Death of God

Fredrick Nietzsche predicted the death of God in 1882 in his book, Joyous Wisdom.

I read Nietzsche 40 years ago at a time when I was trying to understand the changes being unleashed in our world. This was during the Vietnam war. The world’s youth, perhaps more than usual, were seeking answers to life’s basic questions: “Is there truth? Is there any purpose in life? In my life?” It was an invigorating time to be alive. Today, as I reflect on Nietzsche’s prediction, I wonder if anyone cares. Have the last few generations numbed themselves so deeply that they no longer ask such questions? I believe the proclamation of the death of God has changed all of life radically.

Nietzsche’s announcement of God’s “death” came in the rant of the Madman before a crowd of skeptics:

Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market-place, and cried incessantly: “I am looking for God! I am looking for God!”

As many of those who did not believe in God were standing together there, he excited considerable laughter. Have you lost him, then? said one. Did he lose his way like a child? said another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? or emigrated? Thus they shouted and laughed. The madman sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.

The Madman continues by answering the question who has killed God? He shouts “Where has God gone?” he cried. “I shall tell you. We have killed him – you and I. We are his murderers.”

After the announcement, the Madman turns his attention to the consequences of this action.

We have loosed everything from its moorings.

But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder?

Nietzsche mimics the Prophet Isaiah “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!” .... the world is being turned upside down. Darkness comes at the dawn and as the Madman understands we will now need to light lamps in the day time.

Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning?

Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God’s decomposition? Gods, too, decompose.

Then the Pronouncement:

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

And where will we find atonement for what have we done?

How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what water could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us?

With God being dead, what must we do now? Man must become the center of the universe, man must become God. Man must define reality. There is no God to save us, we must save ourselves. Here Nietzsche is proposing the coming of the superman.

Must we not ourselves become gods simply to be worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whosoever shall be born after us – for the sake of this deed he shall be part of a higher history than all history hitherto.

If God is dead, then those who killed him must become God. It is man who now reserves for himself to define what is True, Good and Beautiful. Thus is created the trinity of cultural illusion. Everything is relative. Reality is now a kaleidoscope of illusions. This is what some have called the atheist’s delusion.

Of course, we cannot kill God. What Nietzsche is announcing is that in man’s disbelief, the West is cutting herself off from her roots, the worldview that made the Western civilization all that she became. A new worldview, Atheist Materialism, will in fact turn the world on its head.

Culture of Death

God, who created the universe, breathed the breath of life into human beings. We are made in God's image. There is a Culture of Life, a culture of flourishing. But with the Death of God, a Culture of Death is born. We have seen this culture penetrate the 20th century and lay the framework for the literal Death of Man in the 21st.

The 20th century was Nietzsche’s. Fundamentalist atheism – the hard atheists that want to rid the world of any notion of the transcendent God, have flourished.

The death of God also led to the rise of Communism and the social experiments of Stalin and Mao.

In addition to the fundamentalist atheists are their cousins, the soft atheists. These are the non-thinking, emoting narcissists who put themselves at the center of the universe. All of life is bent to their own well-being and pleasure, to their “feeling good.” They are marked by an extreme self-centeredness and vanity. Narcissists may be 40 or 50 years old but function from the mentality and emotions of a teenager.

Death of man

The 21st century will be marked by the climax of the Death of God in the Death of Man. This has two expressions, one metaphorical and one literal.

C.S. Lewis, writes in The Abolition of Man that the modern educational system is stripping human beings of their humanity: “We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.”

What happens when human beings are chronically no longer virtuous? We enter a post-human world. The atheistic and materialist worldview frames a universe of relativism. Steven Loomis and Jacob Rodriquez writing in C.S. Lewis: A Philosophy of Education, state:

The day is rapidly approaching when a single model of thought will dominate the entire world and its institutions, above all the institution of education. No one understood or anticipated this better than C.S. Lewis. Already some sixty years ago Lewis was warning the public about the dire effects of this model, arguing forcefully that it would prove irresistible and inevitably bring about a world of post-humanity, a world “which, some knowingly and some unknowingly, nearly all men in all nations are at present laboring to produce.”

Warnings of the dangers of relativism:

But if I live in a world of nonabsolutes and would fight social injustice on the mood of the moment, how can I establish what social justice is? What criterion do I have to distinguish between right and wrong so that I can know what I should be fighting? Is it not possible that I could in fact acquiesce in evil and stamp out good? The word love cannot tell me how to discern, for within the humanistic framework love can have no defined meaning.

In the post-human world, we have lost sight of what it means to be human. Man is reduced to an “evolved” animal without any transcendent nature. In some cultures (communist societies, for one, and hedonistic capitalist civilizations for another) man is reduced to a machine that produces and an animal that consumes. The spirit of man is gone. Only things are left. Human beings are objectified, becoming part of the cosmic machine that is the universe according to atheist doctrine.

As an example, we have the objectification of women. Women become a commodity to use in advertising to sell other commodities. They become sex objects in the multifaceted sex industry. Even little girls are sexualized.

These are examples of the metaphorical death of man. But the Death of God leads to a Culture of Death that results in a literal death of man as well.

The century of post-humanity has arrived. Human beings are currently being treated as non-human throughout the world. Do you doubt that?

Just as there is a slippery slope from the Death of God to the death of humanity, the world of the 21st century is experiencing a similar descent in commitment and sexuality. Dostoevsky’s prophecy–“If God does not exist, everything is permitted”–is proving true in the arena of sexuality. The moral relativism of the “LGBT” worldview will inevitably lead to pedophilia and bestiality, as captured in the diagram below. We have no anchor to hold against this tide. It does not take long to move from the reality of God’s created order – the sacredness of sexual intimacy within a covenantal commitment, to a world of illusion that degenerates into the ultimate animal behavior: bestiality.

We must restore a culture that affirms life and builds institutions that support human life from conception to natural death. We need to practice an apologetic of hope – Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.

We must flee the relativist’s standard “Does it feel good?” We must ask and answer the questions, “Is it True?” “Is it Good?’ “Is it Beautiful?” And then increasingly live the answer.

darrowmillerandfriends.com/2013/05/09/relativism-death-god-death-man-blog/
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2018 14:09 by annabelle.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 12 Jul 2018 15:52 #453

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Here is the famous quote from Alexander Frazer Tyler

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.
These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

As we are forced back into bondage we are letting our rude amongst society in through the back doors of reality, nature on the other hand stands far more vigilent and ready for such opportunists to take all the very moment we blink our eyes, so we need be far more awake but also cease doing the same to each other across the board.

Basically we got both greedy and lazy, two attribute for dissaster.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2018 15:55 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 12 Jul 2018 23:49 #454

• porridge
  • Silver Member

This guy speaks the truth, a true Brit, not a Zionist tool like these Tommy Robu4Zion fake as fuck flagwaving mugs.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2018 00:10 by porridge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 13 Jul 2018 12:11 #455

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:

This guy speaks the truth, a true Brit, not a Zionist tool like these Tommy Robu4Zion fake as fuck flagwaving mugs.

He speaks the truth, however! he is going to make a martyr of himself and those who follow him into the leading of the Abound. At the moment they are shouting on the streets, we all know what normally follows thereafter.

I would simply remove my labour from the running and keep it for where and who it would serve a better purpose.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 13 Jul 2018 20:30 #456

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

He speaks the truth, however! he is going to make a martyr of himself and those who follow him into the leading of the Abound. At the moment they are shouting on the streets, we all know what normally follows thereafter.

I would simply remove my labour from the running and keep it for where and who it would serve a better purpose.

So you suggest everyone carry on listening to the fake kosher nationalist that hes on about, that have taken so many gullibles in?

I dont have an issue with people being proactive & good therapy & release to let it out on a youtube video, which this guys doing.
Its obviously stressing him out not having a voice.
He does rant on a bit but make some really good points on the money..so many fake reich & left just dont see & need some guidance from a truthers whos maybe been around a little longer.
A lot of the people who post stuff have a strange background & seemed to jumped in head first & easly fooled by fake people like TR.
People who claim they even voted for Obuma or Trumpet..naive people.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 13 Jul 2018 20:59 #457

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

So you suggest everyone carry on listening to the fake kosher nationalist that hes on about, that have taken so many gullibles in?

I dont have an issue with people being proactive & good therapy & release to let it out on a youtube video, which this guys doing.
Its obviously stressing him out not having a voice.
He does rant on a bit but make some really good points on the money..so many fake reich & left just dont see & need some guidance from a truthers whos maybe been around a little longer.
A lot of the people who post stuff have a strange background & seemed to jumped in head first & easly fooled by fake people like TR.
People who claim they even voted for Obuma or Trumpet..naive people.

Not at all, this is what I am saying and have been for over ten years but nobody is listening and getting weaker by the day.

This is why I like my model or doing things, not for profit but for myself, and keeping the fruits of my labour and sharing any surpluses with others for free, this includes skills and they bring or purchase their own materials beforehand, this can all be done legally outside the current system, because this is what is feeding these buggers, they take the best parts of our energy for themselves in taxes and even more new taxes.

By removing their ability to tax us will begin to starve them out and prevent the Varroa within our hive integrity from feeding off of us, it is the smart move, but also a harder move to make and what prevents the majority from doing it, but this is what is needed, they could not jail all of us because their system could then not afford to keep us locked up for nothing, that is what they would be trying to do as no more taxes would be flowing towards their coffers, the coffers that the MIC are using to destroy us and others abroad with at the same time.

This is the non compliance dance that so many guru's have aforementioned of late, but its getting nearly too late to do it, because when things go digital the masses will then have neither skills nor real commodities from those skills to barter with, this is why the elite have slowly but surely weakened our resolve by taking away our real life skills and manufacturing bases and flooded all countries with people of a similar ilk, it is called "Isolation Starvation" of all nations, which is a tried and tested program of collapsing great nations and enslaving others at the same time.

This is why Bertrand Russell went to China in the 20's to set up the manufacturing part of the current cycle, to prevent the West from regaining their composure, from here on down all government where complicit in the eventual takedown of nations for the final push towards an official global government.

To break the back of this smelly cammel cannot be done quickly but slow and surely, but we are nearly too weak to pull things off as we speak and time is running out. Every time we buy cheap shop we cut our own throats and walk all over our own children who will soon be making shoes but won't be able to afford them for themselves, and its coming folks, very fast.

We need to begin thinking Savings not Profit, begin supporting our makers of things who might offer their assistance, it is a no brainer to me because I have show the world how it is done, for years I have been trying to get this message across and not hide from the system behind avatat and altered ego, no one has callenged me over this, ever, because they can see ift for what it is, in the open, not from behind another electronic curtain, I really hope more begin doing this and then all of our energy will go where it rightfully belongs, with us who will help those who want to help themselves.

This is why I am thouroughly appauled with the likes of Icks and left that forum for this one to try and get my message across to others who I know me from those early days, yet Icke never ever mentions skills but encourages us to buy his books instead of investing in each other using that money instead, to me this is not helping anyone whatsoever but pure entertainment, which I supply for free.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2018 21:27 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 13 Jul 2018 22:08 #458

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah Gan I am all about creating your own economy & bartering, boycott non compliance...but that will not solve the monster we have now, without some guidance as the majority are so far removed from what you are talking about & dumbed down, you just sound like a traveller living on the grand union..& I know plenty of them. My brother used to live on the cut & before that was living down in Somerset on a hippy site before that a bender in the woods.. I know plenty people hiding away claiming to empower themselves & respect to them if they find it works for THEM.

Plus you are on a forum preaching what you think the solution is & what you think its all about..pretty much exactly the same as the guy you are commenting about. A tad bit hypocritical.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 13 Jul 2018 22:54 #459

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Yeah Gan I am all about creating your own economy & bartering, boycott non compliance...but that will not solve the monster we have now, without some guidance as the majority are so far removed from what you are talking about & dumbed down, you just sound like a traveller living on the grand union..& I know plenty of them. My brother used to live on the cut & before that was living down in Somerset on a hippy site before that a bender in the woods.. I know plenty people hiding away claiming to empower themselves & respect to them if they find it works for THEM.

Plus you are on a forum preaching what you think the solution is & what you think its all about..pretty much exactly the same as the guy you are commenting about. A tad bit hypocritical.

I am doing it though, not preaching about it Por, we have no debt because of it too, I'm not hiding either but full on in the open, we have helped heaps do similar and more of us could do the same if they really wanted to, just imagine if more did this instead of hiding away as you say, thinking they are beyond help, not nice especially when I know they could make a huge difference to their lives if they only tried harder.

I remember doing a stint a Greenham Common not on the outside of the fence but inside looking out, those poor girls have bugger all only the benders they were sleeping in, what a bloody waste of some fine human beings and for what, we used to give them some cash and rations and they would go get us fish and chips from the mobile chippy that used to come around.

I know Icke is as human as the rest of us but he makes some very silly mistakes for someone who is supposedly enlightened, the charity money debacle in Manchester was a dissaster, he gave out cash to the homeless which is a great idea, However, he should have thought about who he was handing the money to, many of these poor buggers have drink and drug problems and they money more than likely ended up in the hands of the criminals who are selling these drugs etc, I cannot proove this but he would have been much better off buying them clothes and something to eat, decent shoes or boots for the winter to come.

Just imagine how many meals the TPV money could have bought, or safe places for them to rent until they found somewhere else.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2018 23:01 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 02:52 #460

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

firstly to show how easy it is to link anyone to Zionism and Jews your man there is wearing an Adidas T Shirt

www.adidassler.org/en/life-and-work/chronicle
During the de-nazification process he was categorized as a party member and barred from owning a business. In his defense, he was able to prove he was never an active supporter of the party thanks to many employees and distinguished residents of Herzogenaurach who spoke on his behalf. A Jewish friend testified under oath that Adi had taken him in and protected him from the Nazis. On 30 July 1946 the authorities reduced the charges.

So the founder of Adidas had a Jewish friend and protected them from national socialists.

Is the man in the video wearing the Adidas shirt with the full knowledge it's founder protected Jews ?

Secondly , I am only ten minutes into the video and not once has he addressed the very real issue of rape gangs in the UK.

I will watch the remainder of the video and see if he does but I doubt it.

Lastly , there are plenty of us who will go out of our way to receive a shit storm of abuse by pointing out all three of the main monotheistic religions that inhabit the west are all one and the same at the top.

For our troubles we end up being called all sorts but that's OK because someone has to and taking flak is par the course.

Also , for the record I will ask again - are you going to oppose the replacement of European culture with Islam or are you going to be content just knowing who financed it ?

Because once you have the realization that all three Abrahamic religions are one and the same you come to the realization they are all working in tandem to achieve what has come to be known as the NWO.

This will include a one world religion yes and it will also include the complete destruction of the freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

Now you can turn around and accuse me of hating Islam , you can turn around and accuse me of falsely blaming Muslims for the population replacement agenda and I will stand tall and say wake the fuck up to reality will you ?

It may be Judaism which is financing these schemes but they are not implementing Judaism as the belief system of their future dystopia.

Far from it , they are implementing Islam and giving sharia the go ahead. So while it may be un wise to ally yourself with Judaism it is equally un wise to ally yourself with Islam in the false hope they will one day fight by your side to end Zionism.

They will do no such thing , because ultimately they are all the same above a certain level of hierarchy.

Will you all be throwing away your Adidas wear now that you know it's founder was on record protecting Jews from the National Socialists ?

I do not disagree with the man that there is an inordinate amount of zionism in positions of power.

What I disagree with is what they are implementing under our noses as we make youtube videos bitching and in fighting and pointing the finger of collusion at each other to no effect.

What happens to one will happen to all if they can get away with it. This is why I oppose putting people in jail for having a viewpoint contrary to one of the belief systems '' they '' are wishing to push on us all.

and again , it isn't your average religious person you have to worry about - most of them are just following a leader

it is all ways the more extreme end of an ideology that shapes what the followers do - it is not the moderates or lovers of peace that make the great changes in history

it is those who are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve dominance

oh and fuck adidas right in the ass
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare