Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 08:43 #461

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Im not a Nazi you desperate shilly cunt. :larf:

Your posts get more moronic than ever.

You cant say nothing about what he says in the video...coz you are part of that Kosher nationalist gang of shills.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:12 #462

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
As Cicero said,

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

And those traitors are also the gatekeepers who must have their political keys removed, if not the trogan horses are here to remain in an already weakened and unstable entity who has also had its wherewithall redistributed so we no longer have our poropper hand to eye creativity to use for an alternative and windows for survival, this is why I began gathering enough skills and learn how to conserve my future, more need to do this to make peoples aware of how vulnerable they are becomming day by day without them, like a banker without his pen, or a navigator with no compass to guide them.

We must also stop supporting those who are starving out our ways of doing things, the guy in the Adidas Tee Shirt is doing exactly that as Mr A rightly points out, we are all doing it, when we buy from Amazon instead of a local who is currently struggling to survive, when we do this we create our own form of Isolation Starvation upon ourselves, Yes I know many will say, there is nothing left in this country, well sorry folks I did try telling you this only moments ago and its so obvious how to stop the rot, but not many are willing to make any sacrifices, we cannot honestly say one thing against those who are coming in whilst at the same time wearing clothing and walking in shoes made in childrens eyes.

The key action is to take away the keys of ours and many others doors, not attack the horses who are already here to drink from the trough, because of political promises that will never arrive, but weaken an already weakened nation or nations and bring the once prosperous nation down to a level from whence they came.

The time has come where our politicians need rounding up and removed from office by hounding them for their crimes against humanity, flood the pastures will brackish water so they cannot function or grown fruit on our physicl tree, they will get the message soon enough.

Non compliance with our labour and exchange of the drug these buggers need to survive is the weapon of choice, it makes their world go round and ours halt, give it to your loved ones and keep it in house right across the board and encourage a home grown reality on every scale, its the only way this mess is going to go away, not completely because there will always be those who want to steal anothers fortune and get us to work their gain.

The choice is ours alone, stand for what is moral and just or simply carry on going with the flow.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:31 #463

• porridge
  • Silver Member
No Mr A didnt rightly point that out Gan, :yerright: he is trying to derail the topic.

This is a distraction to avoid what he is telling you in the video exposing Mr A's friends pushing the anti Muslim ZIONAZI agenda.

Now you have picked up on the fact this guy is wearing an Adidas top. :ponda:
Like how fucking desperate can you get to focus on that & not discuss the message? BLATANT DERAIL!
Is the man in the video wearing the Adidas shirt with the full knowledge it's founder protected Jews ?

See in his (((mind))) everyone who calls out Zionist are Nazi..when Shady isnt tallking about Jews in ww2 is he??

Hes talking about fake nationalist & treasonous cunts running our countries!!

Mr A knows this of course..hes a fucking zioworm, dunno why he keeps up the act.

Funniest part is the guys name is "Shady Anderson" :lmao: :lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 09:34 by porridge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:38 #464

• porridge
  • Silver Member

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:47 #465

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
No Mr A didnt rightly point that out Gan, :yerright: he is trying to derail the topic.

This is a distraction to avoid what he is telling you in the video exposing Mr A's friends pushing the anti Muslim ZIONAZI agenda.

Like how fucking desperate can you get to focus on that & not discuss the message? BLATANT DERAIL!
Is the man in the video wearing the Adidas shirt with the full knowledge it's founder protected Jews ?

See in his (((mind))) everyone who calls out Zionist are Nazi..when Shady isnt tallking about Jews in ww2 is he??

Mr A knows this of course..hes a fucking zioworm, dunno why he keeps up the act.

But he is not a key holder, these are the ones who open all of our locks and pockets to feed themselves, these are the ones I am reffering to, there can be no more demarkation lines in our stable if we want to survive, regardless of who is coming in, it must be stopped from the ground up, those who are hiding in the wings will die eventually.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:51 #466

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:

The chain she wears around her neck is but a hollow promise, it looks impressive, but I know its hollow because something solid would take real energy to carry around, she ain't going to do that, she will put that burden onto us.

I have removed my energy as much as I can from here stable and keep it for myself like we all should, then her type will be starved out.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 09:55 #467

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
But he is not a key holder, these are the ones who open all of our locks and pockets to feed themselves, these are the ones I am reffering to, there can be no more demarkation lines in our stable if we want to survive, regardless of who is coming in, it must be stopped from the ground up, those who are hiding in the wings will die eventually.

Bullshit, you are looking for something to attack the messenger! Maybe you dont like his tattoos?

He could have bought the t shirt at a charity shop..its not the discussion is it.

Plus you are stating the obvious about wearing corporate clothing, but in the real world people dont have time to knit themselves a woolly jumper or mittens to type on their corporate keyboards.. ;)
People cant afford to boycott the banks or not work for large companies.
You live in the sticks & think its great to welcome the refugee coz you dont have to live down here.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 10:05 #468

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

The chain she wears around her neck is but a hollow promise, it looks impressive, but I know its hollow because something solid would take real energy to carry around, she ain't going to do that, she will put that burden onto us.

I have removed my energy as much as I can from here stable and keep it for myself like we all should, then her type will be starved out.

I dont give a flying fuck about the fake gold chain the souless whore is wearing, all it tells me is she likes a bit of bondage & is ultimately is a slave like the rest.

Shes doing her job to stall & destroy Brexit, along with the rest of the controlled ops in the theatre.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 10:17 #469

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Bullshit, you are looking for something to attack the messenger! Maybe you dont like his tattoos?

He could have bought the t shirt at a charity shop..its not the discussion is it.

Plus you are stating the obvious about wearing corporate clothing, but in the real world people dont have time to knit themselves a woolly jumper or mittens to type on their corporate keyboards.. ;)

People cant afford to boycott the banks or not work for large companies.

You live in the sticks & think its great to welcome the refugee coz you dont have to live down here.

You are now creating a demarkation line with me personly by telling me what I have already done, made my own shoes, hand spun our own woolen clothing, made my own world in the same amount of time it takes to watch coronations street or eastenders.

My scoff is not with you or Mr A, but with everyone who thinks they cannot survive without their top up loans and credit cards, I have show everyone that you can, and the more you do this the better it gets and the less you have to slave for nothing by giving it away to the banks.

I live in a town not the sticks we have street lighting and see thousands of people every day all running around like headless chickens.

Of course I will welcome our Syrian neigbour and his family, his wife is truly beautiful, his youngest of three is adorable and full of life, but they are not the problem, as I have already explained about the gatekeepers who are allowing the destruction of their country, using our money to do it, bringing upon us all the problems we are mostly turning a blind eye towards.

People can no longer boycott each other and not afford not to rid themselves of the enemy within, the true Varroa Destructor, go figure.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 10:21 #470

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

I dont give a flying fuck about the fake gold chain the souless whore is wearing, all it tells me is she likes a bit of bondage & is ultimately is a slave like the rest.

Shes doing her job to stall & destroy Brexit, along with the rest of the controlled ops in the theatre.

Silly boy, then go do what you think is right but don't involve me in with it, I have my ways of doing things and mine are working as we speak, what are you doing is the question, how are you creating the situation you want to see.

No more Mr Angry, more creativity instead of feeding the monster.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 10:49 #471

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Silly boy, then go do what you think is right but don't involve me in with it, I have my ways of doing things and mine are working as we speak, what are you doing is the question, how are you creating the situation you want to see.

:larf: Im done with your derails & waffle about making a pair of sandles to save the world & try addressing the discussion or the video posted.
Ive already pointed out to you, your hypocrisy.

Take your lovely refugee mate to his true neighbours in Israel & ask them why they wont let him in?
Then my girl might be able to get a place on the council.
Could ask your Rothschild bud what they think. :ponda:
Thats the topic here, zioshills & distractions.

Plus you dont like the idea of hanging someone for treason. lol
Neither did Tony Blair.
And wonder why we have a den of vipers in Parliament.
Shilly boy. :yup:

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 11:02 #472

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

:larf: Im done with your derails & waffle about making a pair of sandles to save the world & try addressing the discussion or the video posted.
Ive already pointed out to you, your hypocrisy.

Take your lovely refugee mate to his true neighbours in Israel & ask them why they wont let him in?
Then my girl might be able to get a place on the council.
Could ask your Rothschild bud what they think. :ponda:
Thats the topic here, zioshills & distractions.

Plus you dont like the idea of hanging someone for treason. lol
Neither did Tony Blair.
And wonder why we have a den of vipers in Parliament.
Shilly boy. :yup:

Now your turning into a furry thing por.

I made my shoes for ourselves not to save the world, the world can save itself it does all the time.

Doing things my way prevents the need to hang anyone because it would never or rarely reach that point.

Your talking at yourself and who be the first to hang yourself from your own fig tree.

The Rothschilds also lost a loved one when he could take no more of what was happening to our world due to ignorance, he ended it in a hotel room in Paris rather than face reality, we are all doing this on a daily basis because we are cowards in our own way.

Hanging anyone is an ex post facto justification for violence, because they fell asleep when they should have been helping others to help themselves.

Now can I have some peace to contemplate what I will be doing today, mostly picking raspberries for the winter stores.

Have a nice life Porrige.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 14:28 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 13:01 #473

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Let's look at two key people in Rotherham during the height of the child abuse.

The MP for Rotherham, Denis Macshane and the Police Chief Constable Mike Hedges. The former is a committed Zionist (a member of the Labour Friends of Israel) and both are likely Freemasons.

Denis MacShane (born Denis Matyjaszek, 21 May 1948) is a British former Labour Party politician and a convicted felon. He was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Rotherham from 1994 to his resignation in 2012 and served in the Labour Government as Minister of State for Europe from 2002 until 2005.

As the MP for Rotherham Denis Macshane must have received numerous letters of concern from his constituents and other people over such a long period of time, but he did nothing.

"Mr MacShane, who resigned in 2012 over an expenses fraud for which he was later jailed, insisted no-one came to him with child abuse allegations during his 18 years in Parliament, but admitted he should have “burrowed into” the issue.

He told the BBC: "I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that.”

Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of the problem of cousin marriage and “the oppression of women within bits of the Muslim community in Britain” but: “Perhaps yes, as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.”

I don't believe him for one minute. He was told by his masters not to expose these horrendous crimes against children. The question is why.

Were/are the Muslim Grooming Gangs connected to a wider network of peadophiles involving the establishment?

There's not much information about the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Mike Hedges.

From the Justice denied Blog:

"Mike Hedges told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme that the first he had known of the abuse was on the news
The researcher claimed she had written to Mr Hedges and the then Rotherham District Commander Christine Burbeary, both of South Yorkshire Police, about the scale of the abuse in October 2001."

I don't believe Mike Hedges neither.

google-law.blogspot.com/2014/10/rotherham-chief-constable-mike-hedges.html

Has Tommy Robinson delved into either of these two key players? I don't think so. Why not?

In my opinion Tommy Robinson doesn't name these two men because they are both likely masons and one is definitely a Zionist.

Like Tommy Robinson, they are also puppets of the Zionist British Government.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2018 13:28 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 20:05 #474

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Let's look at two key people in Rotherham during the height of the child abuse.

The MP for Rotherham, Denis Macshane and the Police Chief Constable Mike Hedges. The former is a committed Zionist (a member of the Labour Friends of Israel) and both are likely Freemasons.

Denis MacShane (born Denis Matyjaszek, 21 May 1948) is a British former Labour Party politician and a convicted felon. He was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Rotherham from 1994 to his resignation in 2012 and served in the Labour Government as Minister of State for Europe from 2002 until 2005.

As the MP for Rotherham Denis Macshane must have received numerous letters of concern from his constituents and other people over such a long period of time, but he did nothing.

"Mr MacShane, who resigned in 2012 over an expenses fraud for which he was later jailed, insisted no-one came to him with child abuse allegations during his 18 years in Parliament, but admitted he should have “burrowed into” the issue.

He told the BBC: "I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multicultural community boat if I may put it like that.”

Admitting he had been guilty of doing too little, he said he had been aware of the problem of cousin marriage and “the oppression of women within bits of the Muslim community in Britain” but: “Perhaps yes, as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.”

I don't believe him for one minute. He was told by his masters not to expose these horrendous crimes against children. The question is why.

Were/are the Muslim Grooming Gangs connected to a wider network of peadophiles involving the establishment?

There's not much information about the Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Mike Hedges.

From the Justice denied Blog:

"Mike Hedges told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme that the first he had known of the abuse was on the news
The researcher claimed she had written to Mr Hedges and the then Rotherham District Commander Christine Burbeary, both of South Yorkshire Police, about the scale of the abuse in October 2001."

I don't believe Mike Hedges neither.

google-law.blogspot.com/2014/10/rotherham-chief-constable-mike-hedges.html

Has Tommy Robinson delved into either of these two key players? I don't think so. Why not?

In my opinion Tommy Robinson doesn't name these two men because they are both likely masons and one is definitely a Zionist.

Like Tommy Robinson, they are also puppets of the Zionist British Government.

The type of people who get into power are normally egotistic and will step upon others to get there, but the getting there is full of dodgy doings if you ask me, lots of mens clubs with a plentiful supply of candy to choose from, they have all been to the Tricky Dicky lub and others like it, there is likely many cabinet members involved still, this is how they trap them as we have seen with MI5 and Northern Ireland ministers being entrapped.

Every department is likely tainted somewhere and once one is caught the whole pack of cards will fall.

I bet the special newish police force would turn a blind eye to what they see.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 22:20 #475

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

I did not say you or anyone else is a Nazi , I was pointing out how easy it is to link anyone and anything to jews or zionism precisely because it has become such a pervasive and all encompassing network in societies which allowed it

unwittingly we are all contributing to it's persistence by doing anything within the parameters or what we have been given to work with

Youtube is owned by these same zionists

so you fucking upload a youtube video it is watched and shared , corporate sponsors pay for advertising on the platform and zionists get a bit more money

it's a merry go round , that's what I have been saying all this time

whats the bigger problem ? the few who create this shit or the millions who just go along with it everyday ?

both are an issue IMO but look at how difficult it is to be completely zio free , like a real organic opponent to them it's very very difficult to do and I would not stop anyone from trying either

I've repeatedly said I don't believe you or anyone else should bend the knee to anything Israel purely because it's Israel

likewise I don't think anyone should base any of their decisions on wether or not Judaism approves

or any other belief system like it for that matter

but what I find compelling is how deeply on message you seem to be with the whole idea that anyone who speaks out against Islam is automatically part of the zio hordes

as an example of how this is panning out I will say this :

I do not agree with what Adolf Hitler intended to do in whole but I do agree with many parts of what he said

thats because he was speaking the truth , especially with regard to the banking system and the marxists he wasted his time debating

I was completely shocked when I found out that having said something along the lines of : it's like talking to a fucking goldfish with these people , you can make an excellent irrefutable point and they come back the next day as though nothing happened and carry on repeating their nonsense it took me aback to read Adolf Hitlers own words saying pretty much the same thing

he tried and tried to reason with these people , and yes they are all part of the same club , zionists , marxists , progressives , christians , Islam , labor , fabian soceity , rothchilds , the fucking windsors , conservatives , friends of israel on and on it goes

they are all the same club above a certain level of hierarchy , it has completely interwoven itself into society

so much so that even though you know damn well who is running the show porridge you still want a fucking council house off them for your GF because they have neutered our ability to sustain ourselves without their help or direct assistance

so you would like a zio house based on zio funds given by a zio bank and made with the labor of zio tax payers

thats the fucking predicament we are in and I can see that there are extra layers of fat being added to the broth and one of them , to add insult to injury is allowing Sharia to become part of the mix as well

I have never and will never say that there is no such thing as an insidious zionist element to society , there absolutely is and it is everywhere

but just like I said about reading Hitlers words that I had said myself without even knowing it , I can agree with parts of what he says but I do not agree with everything he wanted to do

and just as roast potatoes is so capable of doing she is showing that these zionists have purposefully turned a blind eye to the mass rape of underage british girls because part of their overlaying agenda is to replace European thinking with their Levantine mindset

and they are playing their final cards with Islam in this manner

I will not be neutered by their wars of aggression in the middle east , I know it was wrong and I know we would have been better to build the shit out of it instead of bomb the shit out of it

but that doesn't mean I have to be neutered into silence through associated guilt and refuse to speak out against something which is entirely fucking wrong from the get go

and fuck Adidas

listen to this man and he will tell you whats fucking what in less than than four minutes

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 22:43 #476

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Im not a Nazi you desperate shilly cunt. :larf:

Your posts get more moronic than ever.

You cant say nothing about what he says in the video...coz you are part of that Kosher nationalist gang of shills.

So I actually stopped watching his video half way through because he hadn't once mentioned what it is people are so pissed off about and that is the unchecked rape of thousands of underage British girls and the cover up by the establishment

did he get around to that bit or is he doing what I think a lot of people are doing and attempting to sooth say people into saying and doing nothing to oppose the replacement of the European people by Islam and the Zionists working together ?

all the evidence you need is right there that this is what is happening , some people don't even realize they are presenting this evidence but it's there to see if you just look

have you noticed the mayor of London who on the one hand worked as a lawyer to free violent extremists all over the middle east and at the same time is part of the Fabian society and they are an arm of this marxist mind of the zionists ?

all the same club porridge at the top

he says he can't censor peoples free speech so here is a shitty Trump balloon but on the other hand he has to censor images of female beauty in London because thats offensive to someone ?

and that little prick is a prime example of this cabals plans come to fruition

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 15 Jul 2018 23:10 #477

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

absolutely they are part of the same network and they all need exposing for what they are which is much much worse than just zionists

they use zionism as an excuse to receive a pity pass because for decades now anyone who says anything against one is automatically an anti semite and therefore a Nazi sympathizer or such like

they are worse than we can possibly imagine it doesn't stop with putting on a skull cap and wailing at the wailing wall we are talking about human sacrifices , blood drinking , child rape , Rosemarys Baby level of activity where generationaly they are born into this shit

and the moment large crowds of people begin to smell the scent of this activity well along come the legacy media to label them with all sorts in an attempt to shut them up

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 09:32 #478

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

absolutely they are part of the same network and they all need exposing for what they are which is much much worse than just zionists

they use zionism as an excuse to receive a pity pass because for decades now anyone who says anything against one is automatically an anti semite and therefore a Nazi sympathizer or such like

they are worse than we can possibly imagine it doesn't stop with putting on a skull cap and wailing at the wailing wall we are talking about human sacrifices , blood drinking , child rape , Rosemarys Baby level of activity where generationaly they are born into this shit

and the moment large crowds of people begin to smell the scent of this activity well along come the legacy media to label them with all sorts in an attempt to shut them up

We know that this system runs deep and needs replacing, the thing is, there will be a lot of good people in between the lines who are unaware of the depth of this depravity who will simply tow the party line when they possibly find out who and what is behind things.

This is how it works, its like a series of degrees like those of Masonry, where the one below knows nothing about the degree above them, if they do get an inkling of what is, they are lifted out of the melting pot to a higher level to keep them quiet which is how the appease their inquiry, there are watchers watching all the time who are themselves gatekeepers to prevent a swarming, the swarming must always be stopped.

I know they are all inter-connected Mr A, and the very word inter- meaning to bury, is what is holding this mess together, all bad actions are burried, a few will be caught but the majority continue unabated and in some cases increase as the people are appeased once again.

And who do we find in every walk of life trying to climb their social ladders like snakes in the grass, Masons, and what do mason bees do, they cement over the cracks amongst the stones to hide their true hive activity, AKA, Mason Judges, Lawyers who are also involved.

There are also multi levels of gatekeepers all who know nothing about the next level, so to take them down you need only one key at the administration level to open their lock and the rest would fall silent the very second the wards within the locks are turned,
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 09:36 by Gan Anim.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 13:35 #479

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

We know that this system runs deep and needs replacing, the thing is, there will be a lot of good people in between the lines who are unaware of the depth of this depravity who will simply tow the party line when they possibly find out who and what is behind things.

This is how it works, its like a series of degrees like those of Masonry, where the one below knows nothing about the degree above them, if they do get an inkling of what is, they are lifted out of the melting pot to a higher level to keep them quiet which is how the appease their inquiry, there are watchers watching all the time who are themselves gatekeepers to prevent a swarming, the swarming must always be stopped.

I know they are all inter-connected Mr A, and the very word inter- meaning to bury, is what is holding this mess together, all bad actions are burried, a few will be caught but the majority continue unabated and in some cases increase as the people are appeased once again.

And who do we find in every walk of life trying to climb their social ladders like snakes in the grass, Masons, and what do mason bees do, they cement over the cracks amongst the stones to hide their true hive activity, AKA, Mason Judges, Lawyers who are also involved.

There are also multi levels of gatekeepers all who know nothing about the next level, so to take them down you need only one key at the administration level to open their lock and the rest would fall silent the very second the wards within the locks are turned,

The MPs, the police, the council workers, social workers, magistrates and some independent journalists are too scared to expose the paedophilia within British society, especially within the Establishment. Their careers will be ruined or worse.

It's up to people unconnected with authority to keep talking about the sexual abuse of children, whoever the perverts are.

I will keep talking about it, but very similar to a thread I started yesterday, "Ordered to be Silent" this is what happens to most whistle-blowers concerning the rape of children.

See my thread about the sexual child abuse inquiry:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/70190-independent-inquiry-into-child-sexual-abuse-uk.html?start=20#290115
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 13:42 #480

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

The MPs, the police, the council workers, social workers, magistrates and some independent journalists are too scared to expose the paedophilia within British society, especially within the Establishment. Their careers will be ruined or worse.

It's up to people unconnected with authority to keep talking about the sexual abuse of children, whoever the perverts are.

I will keep talking about it, but very similar to a thread I started yesterday, "Ordered to be Silent" this is what happens to most whistle-blowers concerning the rape of children.

See my thread about the sexual child abuse inquiry:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/70190-independent-inquiry-into-child-sexual-abuse-uk.html?start=20#290115

Scared is not something I relate too in such matters, I can categorically say if this happened to any of my own family there would be no charity for those who did something like this, natural law would out, no trial would be needed once the culprit was fully recognized.
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare