Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 14:23 #481

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2087
  • Likes received: 1718
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Were/are the Muslim Grooming Gangs connected to a wider network of peadophiles involving the establishment?

absolutely they are part of the same network and they all need exposing for what they are which is much much worse than just zionists

they use zionism as an excuse to receive a pity pass because for decades now anyone who says anything against one is automatically an anti semite and therefore a Nazi sympathizer or such like

they are worse than we can possibly imagine it doesn't stop with putting on a skull cap and wailing at the wailing wall we are talking about human sacrifices , blood drinking , child rape , Rosemarys Baby level of activity where generationaly they are born into this shit

and the moment large crowds of people begin to smell the scent of this activity well along come the legacy media to label them with all sorts in an attempt to shut them up

We know that this system runs deep and needs replacing, the thing is, there will be a lot of good people in between the lines who are unaware of the depth of this depravity who will simply tow the party line when they possibly find out who and what is behind things.

This is how it works, its like a series of degrees like those of Masonry, where the one below knows nothing about the degree above them, if they do get an inkling of what is, they are lifted out of the melting pot to a higher level to keep them quiet which is how the appease their inquiry, there are watchers watching all the time who are themselves gatekeepers to prevent a swarming, the swarming must always be stopped.

I know they are all inter-connected Mr A, and the very word inter- meaning to bury, is what is holding this mess together, all bad actions are burried, a few will be caught but the majority continue unabated and in some cases increase as the people are appeased once again.

And who do we find in every walk of life trying to climb their social ladders like snakes in the grass, Masons, and what do mason bees do, they cement over the cracks amongst the stones to hide their true hive activity, AKA, Mason Judges, Lawyers who are also involved.

There are also multi levels of gatekeepers all who know nothing about the next level, so to take them down you need only one key at the administration level to open their lock and the rest would fall silent the very second the wards within the locks are turned,

The MPs, the police, the council workers, social workers, magistrates and some independent journalists are too scared to expose the paedophilia within British society, especially within the Establishment. Their careers will be ruined or worse.

It's up to people unconnected with authority to keep talking about the sexual abuse of children, whoever the perverts are.

I will keep talking about it, but very similar to a thread I started yesterday, "Ordered to be Silent" this is what happens to most whistle-blowers concerning the rape of children.

See my thread about the sexual child abuse inquiry:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/70190-independent-inquiry-into-child-sexual-abuse-uk.html?start=20#290115

Scared is not something I relate too in such matters, I can categorically say if this happened to any of my own family there would be no charity for those who did something like this, natural law would out, no trial would be needed once the culprit was fully recognized.

I think most people reading this forum would agree, and rightly so.

But if journalists especially in the MSM are approached and the source is true about establishment people raping young boys, do you think
Rupert Murdoch will run with it? I know he won't,especially if they are Jewish pederasts.

Rupert Murdoch and Robert Maxwell are/were in the same boat! Sorry about the pun.

Maxwell the owner of the left wing Mirror, and Murdoch the owner of the more right wing Sun and News of the World.

# Jews are us



One left and one right. And so the show goes on.

Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine is also in the thick of it with the convicted peadophile Jeffry Epstein and his pal Prince Andrew.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 18:20 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 15:47 #482

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
No Mr A didnt rightly point that out Gan, :yerright: he is trying to derail the topic.

This is a distraction to avoid what he is telling you in the video exposing Mr A's friends pushing the anti Muslim ZIONAZI agenda.

Now you have picked up on the fact this guy is wearing an Adidas top. :ponda:
Like how fucking desperate can you get to focus on that & not discuss the message? BLATANT DERAIL!
Is the man in the video wearing the Adidas shirt with the full knowledge it's founder protected Jews ?

See in his (((mind))) everyone who calls out Zionist are Nazi..when Shady isnt tallking about Jews in ww2 is he??

Hes talking about fake nationalist & treasonous cunts running our countries!!

Mr A knows this of course..hes a fucking zioworm, dunno why he keeps up the act.

Funniest part is the guys name is "Shady Anderson" :lmao: :lmao:

I did not say you or anyone else is a Nazi , I was pointing out how easy it is to link anyone and anything to jews or zionism precisely because it has become such a pervasive and all encompassing network in societies which allowed it

unwittingly we are all contributing to it's persistence by doing anything within the parameters or what we have been given to work with

Youtube is owned by these same zionists

so you fucking upload a youtube video it is watched and shared , corporate sponsors pay for advertising on the platform and zionists get a bit more money

it's a merry go round , that's what I have been saying all this time

whats the bigger problem ? the few who create this shit or the millions who just go along with it everyday ?

both are an issue IMO but look at how difficult it is to be completely zio free , like a real organic opponent to them it's very very difficult to do and I would not stop anyone from trying either

I've repeatedly said I don't believe you or anyone else should bend the knee to anything Israel purely because it's Israel

likewise I don't think anyone should base any of their decisions on wether or not Judaism approves

or any other belief system like it for that matter

but what I find compelling is how deeply on message you seem to be with the whole idea that anyone who speaks out against Islam is automatically part of the zio hordes

as an example of how this is panning out I will say this :

I do not agree with what Adolf Hitler intended to do in whole but I do agree with many parts of what he said

thats because he was speaking the truth , especially with regard to the banking system and the marxists he wasted his time debating

I was completely shocked when I found out that having said something along the lines of : it's like talking to a fucking goldfish with these people , you can make an excellent irrefutable point and they come back the next day as though nothing happened and carry on repeating their nonsense it took me aback to read Adolf Hitlers own words saying pretty much the same thing

he tried and tried to reason with these people , and yes they are all part of the same club , zionists , marxists , progressives , christians , Islam , labor , fabian soceity , rothchilds , the fucking windsors , conservatives , friends of israel on and on it goes

they are all the same club above a certain level of hierarchy , it has completely interwoven itself into society

so much so that even though you know damn well who is running the show porridge you still want a fucking council house off them for your GF because they have neutered our ability to sustain ourselves without their help or direct assistance

so you would like a zio house based on zio funds given by a zio bank and made with the labor of zio tax payers

thats the fucking predicament we are in and I can see that there are extra layers of fat being added to the broth and one of them , to add insult to injury is allowing Sharia to become part of the mix as well

I have never and will never say that there is no such thing as an insidious zionist element to society , there absolutely is and it is everywhere

but just like I said about reading Hitlers words that I had said myself without even knowing it , I can agree with parts of what he says but I do not agree with everything he wanted to do

and just as roast potatoes is so capable of doing she is showing that these zionists have purposefully turned a blind eye to the mass rape of underage british girls because part of their overlaying agenda is to replace European thinking with their Levantine mindset

and they are playing their final cards with Islam in this manner

I will not be neutered by their wars of aggression in the middle east , I know it was wrong and I know we would have been better to build the shit out of it instead of bomb the shit out of it

but that doesn't mean I have to be neutered into silence through associated guilt and refuse to speak out against something which is entirely fucking wrong from the get go

and fuck Adidas

listen to this man and he will tell you whats fucking what in less than than four minutes


Listen chatty mouth, when you call out Tommy R on this thread as an obvious 110% shitstirer for Zion I will take you seriously.
Thats the topic Tommy Robu4zion so obvious.
The guy who never mentions the Jew.

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...
Then the Nazi supremacist with the same ideology as the Zionist.
Like Hitlers showtrial & stay at a holiday camp with his Jewish buds.
History repeats.
None of these alt reichs on here talk about any of these fakes.
They love to post their daily Stormer troll bait.
Opposames & tools of the Zionist.
I rest my case. :nono:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 20:16 #483

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:
Listen chatty mouth, when you call out Tommy R on this thread as an obvious 110% shitstirer for Zion I will take you seriously.
Thats the topic Tommy Robu4zion so obvious.
The guy who never mentions the Jew.

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...
Then the Nazi supremacist with the same ideology as the Zionist.
Like Hitlers showtrial & stay at a holiday camp with his Jewish buds.
History repeats.
None of these alt reichs on here talk about any of these fakes.
They love to post their daily Stormer troll bait.
Opposames & tools of the Zionist.
I rest my case. :nono:

and then what ? sit back and wait for a council house ?

it's not a very compelling case for a movement is it

*edit* and I did notice your Adidas Shady Anderson wanted to call out Red Pill Phill

so here he is trying to raise awareness for Melanie Shaw who is being railroaded by the very same network and system that has railroaded thousands of other british girls

people have picked up on the scent of this activity porridge , they are circling the wagons so to speak and me personally I'm glad this is being done by otherwise un represented people



did your shady anderson want to stand in opposition to exposing what has gone on with melanie shaw ?
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 20:29 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 20:37 #484

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Roastie wrote:

Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine is also in the thick of it with the convicted peadophile Jeffry Epstein and his pal Prince Andrew.


what happened to her and the Epstein case ? did she ever get charged with procuring under age girls or is she still doing it for someone else ?

it's not like Epstein was doing this on his own and she was a major player in it

also worthy of note is Richard Branson BTW , apparently he has his own Island very close to the one Epstein used for his Lolita Express

and we all know the name of Bransons company - VIRGIN - nothing is coincidence and I think they are sick enough to put it out there as blatantly as that yes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:12 #485

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...

was that an attempt to portray all the people who voted for or may agree with Trump as Nazi's ?

funny you do that because the Canadian Prime Ministers Office is doing exactly the same thing and they are bent as fuck marxists to the core

*edit* in fact after seeing the Alt Reich Trumpets line I am now considering if you are an anti west marxist yourself jbecause it's only those bent fkers who use that kind of language
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 21:32 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:21 #486

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Listen chatty mouth, when you call out Tommy R on this thread as an obvious 110% shitstirer for Zion I will take you seriously.
Thats the topic Tommy Robu4zion so obvious.
The guy who never mentions the Jew.

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...
Then the Nazi supremacist with the same ideology as the Zionist.
Like Hitlers showtrial & stay at a holiday camp with his Jewish buds.
History repeats.
None of these alt reichs on here talk about any of these fakes.
They love to post their daily Stormer troll bait.
Opposames & tools of the Zionist.
I rest my case. :nono:

and then what ? sit back and wait for a council house ?

it's not a very compelling case for a movement is it

*edit* and I did notice your Adidas Shady Anderson wanted to call out Red Pill Phill

so here he is trying to raise awareness for Melanie Shaw who is being railroaded by the very same network and system that has railroaded thousands of other british girls

people have picked up on the scent of this activity porridge , they are circling the wagons so to speak and me personally I'm glad this is being done by otherwise un represented people



did your shady anderson want to stand in opposition to exposing what has gone on with melanie shaw ?

All I see is you trying to deflect from the argument again..I gave you the benefit but you are just showing what a fake cunt you are.

Tommy Robinson Zioshill or not?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:38 #487

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...

was that an attempt to portray all the people who voted for or may agree with Trump as Nazi's ?

funny you do that because the Canadian Prime Ministers Office is doing exactly the same thing and they are bent as fuck marxists to the core

*edit* in fact after seeing the Alt Reich Trumpets line I am now considering if you are an anti west marxist yourself jbecause it's only those bent fkers who use that kind of language

Desperate fake ziocunt answer the question
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:39 #488

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:

All I see is you trying to deflect from the argument again..I gave you the benefit but you are just showing what a fake cunt you are.

Tommy Robinson Zioshill or not?

no you fucking sick bastards are deflecting from the rape , trafficking of thousands of underage british girls and the subsequent cover up

thats the fucking issue

would you rather nobody knew what was going on ? was there anyone else making as much noise ?

why the fuck should people just sit back and accept that kind of shit going on ?

i notice too in your replies you are using the same language conflating anyone who remotely agrees with trump as a nazi and thats because you are one of these fucking marxist wankers

and yes you all anti zionist too no doubt but put together with the rest of your bullshit it's hardly a redeeming factor

you would prefer if nobody had found out about the rape gangs because you wanted everyone to silently be replaced by the very same mind set you think you oppose

your thick as fuck really porridge
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:48 #489

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

Then the rest of the Alt reich Trumpets along side him...

was that an attempt to portray all the people who voted for or may agree with Trump as Nazi's ?

funny you do that because the Canadian Prime Ministers Office is doing exactly the same thing and they are bent as fuck marxists to the core

*edit* in fact after seeing the Alt Reich Trumpets line I am now considering if you are an anti west marxist yourself jbecause it's only those bent fkers who use that kind of language

Desperate fake ziocunt answer the question

no I don't answer to marxists or people who believe in desert genies either

you are too thick to understand what I'm trying to say and thats not my fault and Im not going to slow down for the inbred's to catch up
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 21:51 #490

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

All I see is you trying to deflect from the argument again..I gave you the benefit but you are just showing what a fake cunt you are.

Tommy Robinson Zioshill or not?

no you fucking sick bastards are deflecting from the rape , trafficking of thousands of underage british girls and the subsequent cover up

thats the fucking issue

would you rather nobody knew what was going on ? was there anyone else making as much noise ?

why the fuck should people just sit back and accept that kind of shit going on ?

i notice too in your replies you are using the same language conflating anyone who remotely agrees with trump as a nazi and thats because you are one of these fucking marxist wankers

and yes you all anti zionist too no doubt but put together with the rest of your bullshit it's hardly a redeeming factor

you would prefer if nobody had found out about the rape gangs because you wanted everyone to silently be replaced by the very same mind set you think you oppose

your thick as fuck really porridge

In a society that was working properly the criminals would be far less, the more we wait for the gatekeepers to act on our behalf, the worse things will get, this is destroying ALL nations, and the people who are fleeing destruction on a grand scale, so we need to sort out our manor and bring the whole shooting match to an end ASAP.

As long as we argue with each other we remain divided and ruled and everyones well being will be gone forever.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 22:25 #491

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Gan Anim wrote:
In a society that was working properly the criminals would be far less, the more we wait for the gatekeepers to act on our behalf, the worse things will get, this is destroying ALL nations, and the people who are fleeing destruction on a grand scale, so we need to sort out our manor and bring the whole shooting match to an end ASAP.

As long as we argue with each other we remain divided and ruled and everyones well being will be gone forever.

thats the problem people need to get their heads around there is no group out there willing to act on the common mans behalf they have decided we are obsolete gan , surplus to their overall agenda

on Ickes forum I provided clear documentation from the Home Office that they do not consider an attack on British people or western values a hate crime at all

so right now there are people presiding over a system of cultural replacement and it's very easy to say well whats worth keeping in a society full of football hooligans and lager heads but thats not the whole issue the larger agenda is the complete removal from the planet of anything resembling European thinking and anything resembling the limited freedoms we currently have hold of by a thread

and I will not be slowing down to the speed of the slowest kid in the class to voice what it is that needs exposing

the whole point of Robinson being a zionist is to attempt to deflate the larger issues at hand and swat anything away he has exposed because he was a zionist therefore invalidating everything that has happened

when in reality it does nothing of the sort and only allows the rot to continue un challenged

thats the point of controlled opposition is it not ?

IMO the only way to counter the controlled opposition is figure out what it was opposed to and keep making noise about that as much as possible

which is why I have asked if people are going to begin opposing their replacement or if they are just going to be content knowing who financed it

because pretty soon it isn't going to matter if you know or do not know any of this , it will be so out of control it will lead to sectarian violence if it has all ready not been pretty much a sealed deal by now

it's one of the reasons I support a return to nation states because it is the anti thesis to the centralized technocracy if we can retain some regional influence on our daily lives that will be better for everyone in the long run

or not , perhaps it is all ready too late and it's best to ignore whats coming and try and make a life outside of it for as long as possible - but even still it will creep upon those who do eventually
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 16 Jul 2018 22:47 #492

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
In a society that was working properly the criminals would be far less, the more we wait for the gatekeepers to act on our behalf, the worse things will get, this is destroying ALL nations, and the people who are fleeing destruction on a grand scale, so we need to sort out our manor and bring the whole shooting match to an end ASAP.

As long as we argue with each other we remain divided and ruled and everyones well being will be gone forever.

thats the problem people need to get their heads around there is no group out there willing to act on the common mans behalf they have decided we are obsolete gan , surplus to their overall agenda

on Ickes forum I provided clear documentation from the Home Office that they do not consider an attack on British people or western values a hate crime at all

so right now there are people presiding over a system of cultural replacement and it's very easy to say well whats worth keeping in a society full of football hooligans and lager heads but thats not the whole issue the larger agenda is the complete removal from the planet of anything resembling European thinking and anything resembling the limited freedoms we currently have hold of by a thread

and I will not be slowing down to the speed of the slowest kid in the class to voice what it is that needs exposing

the whole point of Robinson being a zionist is to attempt to deflate the larger issues at hand and swat anything away he has exposed because he was a zionist therefore invalidating everything that has happened

when in reality it does nothing of the sort and only allows the rot to continue un challenged

thats the point of controlled opposition is it not ?

IMO the only way to counter the controlled opposition is figure out what it was opposed to and keep making noise about that as much as possible

which is why I have asked if people are going to begin opposing their replacement or if they are just going to be content knowing who financed it

because pretty soon it isn't going to matter if you know or do not know any of this , it will be so out of control it will lead to sectarian violence if it has all ready not been pretty much a sealed deal by now

it's one of the reasons I support a return to nation states because it is the anti thesis to the centralized technocracy if we can retain some regional influence on our daily lives that will be better for everyone in the long run

or not , perhaps it is all ready too late and it's best to ignore whats coming and try and make a life outside of it for as long as possible - but even still it will creep upon those who do eventually

The elite have been doing this for Millennia, whole nation states were wipped out without a trace, take the Bogomils for instance, with help of the Vatican these were hounded and eventually eliminated, these were like you off gid types who made their own reality away in part like I have been doing, but as you say no avenues will be safe from this hidden but not so hidden monster as it seems.

What I cannot fathom is, why anyone would try to re-evaluate their position as it came into view properly, those in the echellons of the lower hanging ruling classes like our civil service will be toasted on both side even though they staved off the problem for a while, these are the people who can help stop this as they are working in the corridoors of government as we speak, they know who needs to be brough to book.

We are so bloody stupid for backing any avenue that weakens our normality, good old nay sayers, wake up and point out the perps while there is still a chance to do so, The DCDC papers for 2030 have already painted the picture of what is coming and the powers that should not be planned it all along, have you read the defence papers and its basically a culling of those who create unrest.

The big clue was the militarization of the police in most Western countries as Obama did say in a round about way, we are fecked and there is not a lot we can do bar an all out non compliance.



And we know which people they are going to protect, nobody.

It won't matter if one is a marxist, or a zionist shill, everyone will be assimilated once the true global caretakers get the top spot, we will all suffer.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 00:08 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 17 Jul 2018 09:08 #493

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
See the weasel avoid the question & use same shill tactics..slimey ziocunt. :larf:

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062926955&postcount=44
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 17 Jul 2018 15:13 #494

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2159
  • Likes received: 1528
Allied Wartime Diplomacy: A Pattern in Poland by Edward J. Rozek

Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.

But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years. We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently.

We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe. Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country.

We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them — and ourselves — from the consequences of their acts. The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject.

Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy. Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the “Corpse Factory,” and the “Mutilated Belgian Babies,” and the “Crucified Canadians.”

Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry.

Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant,

(signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY

The Ministry can enter into no correspondence of any kind with regard to this communication which should only be disclosed to responsible persons.

This letter is reproduced in a 1958 book entitled Allied Wartime Diplomacy: A Pattern in Poland by Edward J. Rozek, the image above is captured from the first edition (pages 209-210).

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.be/2011/07/shocking-1944-british-government-letter.html?zx=771eacc2e5c5d937



Even better than 'atrocity propaganda' directed against the 'enemy' is when real atrocities are taking place by the 'enemy' that can be used to distract from the Zionist dictatorship ever more enfolding.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018 13:29 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 17 Jul 2018 15:47 #495

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
annabelle wrote:
Allied Wartime Diplomacy: A Pattern in Poland by Edward J. Rozek

Sir,

I am directed by the Ministry to send you the following circular letter:

It is often the duty of the good citizens and of the pious Christians to turn a blind eye on the peculiarities of those associated with us.

But the time comes when such peculiarities, while still denied in public, must be taken into account when action by us is called for.

We know the methods of rule employed by the Bolshevik dictator in Russia itself from, for example, the writing and speeches of the Prime Minister himself during the last twenty years. We know how the Red Army behaved in Poland in 1920 and in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Galicia and Bessarabia only recently.

We must, therefore, take into account how the Red Army will certainly behave when it overruns Central Europe. Unless precautions are taken, the obviously inevitable horrors which will result will throw an undue strain on public opinion in this country.

We cannot reform the Bolsheviks but we can do our best to save them — and ourselves — from the consequences of their acts. The disclosures of the past quarter of a century will render mere denials unconvincing. The only alternative to denial is to distract public attention from the whole subject.

Experience has shown that the best distraction is atrocity propaganda directed against the enemy. Unfortunately the public is no longer so susceptible as in the days of the “Corpse Factory,” and the “Mutilated Belgian Babies,” and the “Crucified Canadians.”

Your cooperation is therefore earnestly sought to distract public attention from the doings of the Red Army by your wholehearted support of various charges against the Germans and Japanese which have been and will be put into circulation by the Ministry.

Your expression of belief in such may convince others.

I am, Sir, Your obedient servant,

(signed) H. HEWET, ASSISTANT SECRETARY

The Ministry can enter into no correspondence of any kind with regard to this communication which should only be disclosed to responsible persons.

This letter is reproduced in a 1958 book entitled Allied Wartime Diplomacy: A Pattern in Poland by Edward J. Rozek, the image above is captured from the first edition (pages 209-210).

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.be/2011/07/shocking-1944-british-government-letter.html?zx=771eacc2e5c5d937



Even better than 'atrocity propaganda' directed against the 'enemy' is when real atrocities are taking place by the 'enemy' that can be used to distract from the Zionist dictatorship ever more enfolding.

Good post Annabelle

It seems that we are already in the final throws of yet another scenario of which you have just shared, the distractions mentioned by Rozek are already in full flow, as Marxs would have liked things.

If we look at our own post codes, these are a pre-cursor to a Soviet Style control system, the post code lottery uses such words as sectors for the different regions, even our local authorities have signs on the main buildings that collate to the same ideology, all of which are now privately owned and run bussinesses, our own here is a 365 million a year bussiness as told to me by an insider and past employee.

We are as a nation rapidly falling into diss-repair, which is a form of indirect violence towrds those who think the still have a say in how our affairs are organized and run, We Don't. Our wherewithall is almost at a standstill, our labour and soon to be military are bred out and our ability to stand alone has all but gone.

The situation is very dire and we got caught knapping.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 15:57 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 02:05 #496

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
porridge wrote:
See the weasel avoid the question & use same shill tactics..slimey ziocunt. :larf:

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062926955&postcount=44

yep I urge everyone to go and read that , please do

I stand by it , all of it

especially about peoples right to exist even if they are born into a system they have no control over

so I don't want to see people murdered purely because of their religion and that makes me a bad person in your eyes does it ?

and nobody answered why NYC wouldn't allow Geller to advertise

you know why ?

because this is all much more complex than simply saying zionists are doing it

but yeh it's much easier to lay it all on that and go from there

but , carry on pissing in the wind while the rug is pulled from under your feet

maybe you will get a council house if you just convert to Islam

they would have you both housed and fed within a month
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 10:03 #497

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
See the weasel avoid the question & use same shill tactics..slimey ziocunt. :larf:

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062926955&postcount=44

yep I urge everyone to go and read that , please do

I stand by it , all of it

especially about peoples right to exist even if they are born into a system they have no control over

so I don't want to see people murdered purely because of their religion and that makes me a bad person in your eyes does it ?

and nobody answered why NYC wouldn't allow Geller to advertise

you know why ?

because this is all much more complex than simply saying zionists are doing it

but yeh it's much easier to lay it all on that and go from there

but , carry on pissing in the wind while the rug is pulled from under your feet

maybe you will get a council house if you just convert to Islam

they would have you both housed and fed within a month

The way I see things Mr A, is,

Religions are the distraction to divert the minds eye away from looking down at our feet, so they can pull the rug from under us, when this happens we drop into helplessness and into tidal waters where we are held in the tide treading water and there is only a litmited amount of energy to stay afloat before one sinks and out of sight and mind.

When another tries to convert another, we need to stop and ask ?why? to whoes benefit would such an act empower, and the obvious answer is those who thought of it in the first place.

In the short rather erractic video here is a man who speaks the truth about global warming, who thinks he has the answer, watch how he tries to bully someone into submission by using agression but then admits how he is gealous of Al Gore for thinking of the scam before he did. Here are your clergy or Magi who could care less who is harmed or empowered as long as they are able to convert you to their way of thinking.

In the cosmos of time religion is but a fart in the wind, and if we learned to live together without it we could in only one genertion become a peaceful apple island and paradice floating in space.



There are many frauds in this world and nearly all have one common denominator, MONEY & POWER, remove that part and most would never evolve, you see Mr A, never has a theif tried to steal our minds for what they can gain from it, but they will try to change your mind to steal what you have created physically to take for themselves.

This is how it works and will continue until we can begin living with each other and what we can all create for our survival, if we continue to steal anothers thoughts and work their gain we are fecked.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 13:46 #498

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2159
  • Likes received: 1528
The destruction of 'religions' has also been on the agenda, how is it that is not seen. The destruction of 'religions' elite agenda is in full throttle and lumping all 'religions' together as one kind of 'destructive entity' ie..lumping all 'religious' people together as in need of destruction, is on the agenda and has been for some time.... as the new ager spiritualists who are elite backed would say... if they are not or do not 'evolve'.. then the 'dense' energy of the 'absolutist' while be destroyed, ie.. the 'religious' who do not conform to the New World Order/World Citizen 'religion' will be destroyed.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 15:20 #499

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2087
  • Likes received: 1718
annabelle wrote:
The destruction of 'religions' has also been on the agenda, how is it that is not seen. The destruction of 'religions' elite agenda is in full throttle and lumping all 'religions' together as one kind of 'destructive entity' ie..lumping all 'religious' people together as in need of destruction, is on the agenda and has been for some time.... as the new ager spiritualists who are elite backed would say... if they are not or do not 'evolve'.. then the 'dense' energy of the 'absolutist' while be destroyed, ie.. the 'religious' who do not conform to the New World Order/World Citizen 'religion' will be destroyed.

I agree. David Icke is part of this and so was John Lennon. Maybe both are/were controlled.

At the closing of the 2012 London Olympic ceremony, with the occult symbolism, the masses joined in as "one" to sing "Imagine"

The lyrics could be interpreted as Communistic.





John Lennon, Plastic Ono Band

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need…

Show business is an extension of the Jewish Religion, according to John Lennon when he was younger.



I would argue only the Jewish god will be acceptable in the future, as set out by Noahide Law in the USA. Idolatry will be death
by decapitation, and I'm really not making this up. Read the Noahide Laws.

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66370-the-case-against-noahide-law.html

The United Nations host Jews and Rabbis concerning a One World Religion, not Christians nor Muslims.


One People, One World, One God

NEW YORK—The Institute of Noahide Code, a non-governmental organization with consultative status at the United Nations, hosted an event at 777 UN Plaza on Monday called “One People, One World.” The organization was conceived as an opportunity to unite the world by re-affirming the belief in the One G-d as the Creator of all human beings and the belief that we are all created in the Divine Image. The event, led by Rabbi Yakov D. Cohen, gathered people hailing from six different countries (Belgium, Canada, China, Israel, Moldova and the United States) and from all walks of life: rabbis, diplomats, students, business people, journalists and former soldiers. All attended with a commitment to securing world peace according to the Seven Laws of Noah.

noahide.org/one-people-one-world/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018 15:28 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 17:35 #500

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Jan Irvin done a hitpiece on the hippy movement, might interest you if you havent researched already Roast.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.