Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 18:49 #501

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
annabelle wrote:
The destruction of 'religions' has also been on the agenda, how is it that is not seen. The destruction of 'religions' elite agenda is in full throttle and lumping all 'religions' together as one kind of 'destructive entity' ie..lumping all 'religious' people together as in need of destruction, is on the agenda and has been for some time.... as the new ager spiritualists who are elite backed would say... if they are not or do not 'evolve'.. then the 'dense' energy of the 'absolutist' while be destroyed, ie.. the 'religious' who do not conform to the New World Order/World Citizen 'religion' will be destroyed.

The dream we were given is over ABelle, but who will be the leaders of the so called new religion, watch out for the reborn christians these people are so fanatical that many will gladly change camps to remain in a position of religious procrastination.

Like out leaders ALL religions were given to the masses and I think your right, the destruction is well under way, I also see the Gaia model being re-born along such lines of caring for the earth as it was in Plato's time.

Atheists will have the worst time of it I would say, there can be no escape from the new monster in our midst brewing.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 20:27 #502

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Jan Irvin done a hitpiece on the hippy movement, might interest you if you havent researched already Roast.

Thanks for the video show Por, anyone who listens to this will never see Icke in the same light again, Icke is always attacking the five senses model and his lizard model in lysergic to say the least.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 21:42 #503

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:
Jan Irvin done a hitpiece on the hippy movement, might interest you if you havent researched already Roast.

Thanks for the video show Por, anyone who listens to this will never see Icke in the same light again, Icke is always attacking the five senses model and his lizard model in lysergic to say the least.

Worth reading about Laurel Canyon & military links, he doesn't go into it in that interview.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 18 Jul 2018 22:58 #504

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I think the late Dave McGowan did a lot of work on the hippy/laurel canyon/cia connection thing. To have grown up in that time, adopting a lot of the ideology, and then coming to realise the whole thing was largely synthetically constructed for destructive ends was an interesting experience.

Truth is anti-semitic

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 28 Jul 2018 10:40 #505

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
annabelle wrote:
The destruction of 'religions' has also been on the agenda, how is it that is not seen. The destruction of 'religions' elite agenda is in full throttle and lumping all 'religions' together as one kind of 'destructive entity' ie..lumping all 'religious' people together as in need of destruction, is on the agenda and has been for some time.... as the new ager spiritualists who are elite backed would say... if they are not or do not 'evolve'.. then the 'dense' energy of the 'absolutist' while be destroyed, ie.. the 'religious' who do not conform to the New World Order/World Citizen 'religion' will be destroyed.

The dream we were given is over ABelle, but who will be the leaders of the so called new religion, watch out for the reborn christians these people are so fanatical that many will gladly change camps to remain in a position of religious procrastination.

Like out leaders ALL religions were given to the masses and I think your right, the destruction is well under way, I also see the Gaia model being re-born along such lines of caring for the earth as it was in Plato's time.

Atheists will have the worst time of it I would say, there can be no escape from the new monster in our midst brewing.

What dream would that be that WE have been given?

Why do you specifically single out 'reborn Christians' to be on the watch for?

I have known my share of 'reborn Christians' and in general they are not on my list of dangerous, fanatical people who I need to fear to protect myself and family from.

Now Freemasons, Satanists, fanatical (UN funded) New Agers...amongst others...is a different story.

Who are being deemed the 'religious' in terms of needing destruction includes anyone who believes that there is an absolute truth, anyone who believes that there is One God who is Holy and incomparable to any other etc..

It is and will be spiritual relativism taken to it's inherent extreme.

A person can have 'their own 'spiritual' truth' as long as they do NOT believe that their 'spiritual' truth is the only truth and so long as they DO give equal respect to 'all other truths'... if that is not agreed to then they will be among the targeted.

This is the way of the New Age......all so-called 'spiritual' paths or non-spiritual paths... are equal... no matter how contradictory... and any negatives of all the various so-called 'spiritual paths' or non-spiritual paths are glossed over so long as you do not believe that your path is the way, the truth and the life.

This is why the religious or spiritual who.....as an example... like Christians who believe that Jesus Christ is their redeemer.... who took on the sins of this world.....and NOT just another so-called Ascended Master along with hundreds of others.......are heading for the chopping block ........ and many brainwashed people will cheer this because they will believe that murdering/killing (or the deaths of) the purveyors of any form of 'absolute truth' will lead to a wonderful shangri-la of world peace... and nothing could be further from the truth.

Even now many so-called 'highly evolved' people are waiting for the MASS murders/deaths of 'unevolved' anti-relativists... to begin and with no sense of it being wrong or any sense of guilt (for wanting the deaths of so many) or even a sense of irony even though they preach 'compassion' and 'empathy' and 'ONENESS'.

Who are the occultists, the subtly brainwashed by the purveyors of the 'everything is relative' new age....the preachers of 'only love is real' and everything else is an illusion, the preachers of a very cruel form of so-called 'compassion' and ONENESS' who dismiss and patronize any and all who are on a different path...who see things differently to them.......who are these who see the deaths or murders of potentially millions of human beings as the way to 'universal peace and brotherhood/sisterhood'... the purveyors of this type of so-called 'love' and 'compassion' will be the among the most dangerous of all.........and all of this 'political correctness' is part of that agenda.

The 'spiritual' aspect of the agenda is going very well.....
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 10:55 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 28 Jul 2018 14:25 #506

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
porridge wrote:

Worth reading about Laurel Canyon & military links, he doesn't go into it in that interview.

I find this to be most intriguing
''George Stephen Morrison (January 7, 1919 – November 17, 2008) was a United States Navy rear admiral (upper half) and naval aviator. Morrison was commander of the U.S. naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Gulf of Tonkin Incident of August 1964, which sparked an escalation of American involvement in the Vietnam War. He was the father of Jim Morrison, the lead singer of the rock band The Doors''
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephen_Morrison
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 14:28 by Frothy.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 28 Jul 2018 20:08 #507

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
annabelle wrote:
..A person can have 'their own 'spiritual' truth' as long as they do NOT believe that their 'spiritual' truth is the only truth and so long as they DO give equal respect to 'all other truths'..

Ah, but Jesus said "I am the truth....Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 14:6/John 18:37)
and his street cred was way off the scale-
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." {John 10:38)
so you can respect other "truths" if you like, but include me out..:)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 28 Jul 2018 22:35 #508

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Give it up Ugh, you're a busted flush.

Move on. There's nothing for you here.

Your quoting of Jesus is just making Jesus look bad since it comes from an obvious system shill.

If you really loved Jesus you'd just go and never come back.

Jesus is great, but you're not, and you're making him look bad by association.

Go preach the good-news to the Jews and see where that gets you.

Maybe it'll wake you up but I doubt it, you're in an intellectual and spiritual coma and I think your grasp of reality has all but completely slipped away.
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 22:40 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo, Gan Anim

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 28 Jul 2018 23:01 #509

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
annabelle wrote:
..A person can have 'their own 'spiritual' truth' as long as they do NOT believe that their 'spiritual' truth is the only truth and so long as they DO give equal respect to 'all other truths'..

Ah, but Jesus said "I am the truth....Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 14:6/John 18:37)
and his street cred was way off the scale-
"..even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." {John 10:38)
so you can respect other "truths" if you like, but include me out..:)

Its a real pity that millions of nature living indiginous peoples had to die or be converted to appease the living gods.

What is god spelt backwards.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 02:04 #510

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
here is Lauren Southern being told she will be committing a crime for being critical of Islam , in Australia

have fun not talking about it

User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 02:47 #511

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Your quoting of Jesus is just making Jesus look bad since it comes from an obvious system shill.

But mate, Jesus told us to be good samaritans, so it's my duty to stick around to try to save your ass..:)
PS- I see your profile is still a complete blank- (Location-unknown/ Birthdate-unknown/ Gender-unknown) so when you've figgered out who, what and where you are, come back and tell us or are you a shy snowflake?
Til then you're just an anonymous scaredy-cat hiding under the bed and people find it hard to take you seriously..:)

Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 03:25 by Ugh.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 02:54 #512

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
here is Lauren Southern being told she will be committing a crime for being critical of Islam , in Australia
have fun not talking about it.

Yeah that coppers obviously a homo snowflake and likes sucking muslim dick..:)
I made enquiries about emigrating to Australia some years ago but their London consulate told me they didn't want me because I hadn't got a trade or a job to go to over there.
Yet they seem happy to let hordes of musilm riffraff in, so maybe I should convert to Islam, change my name to Mohammed and say I'm a Syrian refugee and have another try..;)
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 03:08 by Ugh.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 03:05 #513

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
..Its a real pity that millions of nature living indiginous peoples had to die or be converted to appease the living gods..

We Europeans civilised half the world..:)

"In the names of their Imperial Hignesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we have come to civilise your heathen asses"

"Fuck you Jack"
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 03:05 by Ugh.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 11:44 #514

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

But mate, Jesus told us to be good samaritans, so it's my duty to stick around to try to save your ass..:)
PS- I see your profile is still a complete blank- (Location-unknown/ Birthdate-unknown/ Gender-unknown) so when you've figgered out who, what and where you are, come back and tell us or are you a shy snowflake?
Til then you're just an anonymous scaredy-cat hiding under the bed and people find it hard to take you seriously..:)

Would you sacrifice yourself like your Jesus dude, to save me Ugh?

Syrians refugees entering Britain you say, change your name to Mohammed and then apply to travel to another controlled zone, all of this you could possibly do, However, you will have to wait until Syria is bombing your township flat, killing your entire family, using helmetted heros to do the same, upon a lie to create the situation that you might need to go to Austrailia.

You truly are the helmetted dude caarrying a false cross and narrative upon your back.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 12:09 #515

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:

have fun not talking about it

The police officer is making up the laws as he speaks, first he says that she is committing an offence by going down there and then she may be committing one, he is using Prince Bishop Parlance, making it up as he goes along.

What Lauren might be doing is what George Orwell did, go and live amongst the people for a while and get to know the grape vine from within, only then will one know what is actually going on, on the ground is how this can be done, but its way harder to do this, so she looks for conflict and knows she is going to get it, she is a huge Peacock strutting her stuff and getting nowhere fast, she is a danger to the public minds eye and a pawn on the black and white where all battles are fought.

What is plain is this, society is already far to fragmented to make any wise decissions, the change over period has already begun, the end of the cycle is almost complete and creating any lasting peace is going to be nigh on impossible.

What the powers at large are doing is "destroying the triad" and all those who hold the religious lie to heart, for there it will strive to kill all who cannot see what is going on here, the old system is already defunct, but many millions will hold onto it into the last desperate seconds of its demise, and fight for a falacy created many thousands of years ago.

The Babel Moment is only now truly entering its final stage, many tongues are now in open transit with only one voice calling the shots.
INACTIVE

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 21:49 #516

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

it was enforced and imposed on us by a small group of elites as it has been all over the western world

Southern dropping the bomb at the end of the video

she doesn't name it exactly , but there is much more awareness than is being given credit for among this crowd

but as usual the legacy media does a good enough job presenting everyone who opposes the plan as an ignorant knuckle dragger

Southern was also detained under counter terrorism laws at the UK Border and denied entry , then banned for life from entering the UK

I doubt they will have her back on Sky News either lol

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 22:01 #517

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

The police officer is making up the laws as he speaks, first he says that she is committing an offence by going down there and then she may be committing one, he is using Prince Bishop Parlance, making it up as he goes along.

What he is doing is admitting that the police would rather not deal with an outbreak of violence from that community , in the full knowledge there's a high possibility this will happen.

So IMO , they have admitted this area is out of bounds for normal law enforcement. Its a failure in terms of a social contract.

It is not at all normal to be told those who will attack you are the victim of your presence.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 22:06 by MrAnderson. Reason: being real

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 22:15 #518

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

What he is doing is admitting that the police would rather not deal with an outbreak of violence from that community , in the full knowledge there's a high possibility this will happen.

So IMO , they have admitted this area is out of bounds for normal law enforcement. Its a failure in terms of a social contract.

It is not at all normal to be told those who will attack you are the victim of your presence.

It is one of the motives behind "law enforcement". No "law enforcement" without criminals.
The same happens with "war" and "military" on a larger scale; the need for constant wars (for those who profit from it and regardless of those who suffer from it).

While many staged events dominate "the news" and "his-story", that is clearly not enough, so real criminality and social disturbance is needed.

The concept can be seen in history in a lot of places. Take the prohibition era in the US and the many murders and mob booming, or the 1990s in Colombia or present in Mexico. Those are just obvious examples, but it happens everywhere in the world, including Australia, Europe (Paris is notably bad) and South Africa.

"Problem, reaction, solution". It may have been coined by controlled opposition clown Alex Jones, but the strategy is true regardless.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 22:37 #519

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Would you sacrifice yourself like your Jesus dude, to save me Ugh?..

Look at it another way mate, in the early 60's some of my schoolmates were walking round in shock telling everybody- "Wow we heard a new group called the Beatles on TV last night, they're fabulous, you gotta check 'em out!"
Same with Jesus, me and others are simply telling people to check him out because he's not a bit like the wimpyJesus the Establishment have been feeding you, he's KOOL..:)
Remember, the Estab killed him because he was onto all their little tricks, that's why even today the morally corrupt Estab hates him and Christianity and is doing all it can to turn people off it, so don't give 'em the satisfaction..:)

The Star Trek episode 'Thine Own Self' (below) mirrored the way the Estab hates anybody who makes them feel uncomfortable, like when they killed Data who was stranded on their planet -

Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 22:39 by Ugh.

Tommy Robinson arrested for exposing grooming gangs (possible year in jail) 29 Jul 2018 22:44 #520

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

It is one of the motives behind "law enforcement". No "law enforcement" without criminals.
The same happens with "war" and "military" on a larger scale; the need for constant wars (for those who profit from it and regardless of those who suffer from it).

While many staged events dominate "the news" and "his-story", that is clearly not enough, so real criminality and social disturbance is needed.

The concept can be seen in history in a lot of places. Take the prohibition era in the US and the many murders and mob booming, or the 1990s in Colombia or present in Mexico. Those are just obvious examples, but it happens everywhere in the world, including Australia, Europe (Paris is notably bad) and South Africa.

"Problem, reaction, solution". It may have been coined by controlled opposition clown Alex Jones, but the strategy is true regardless.

of course this was staged , she's doing it on purpose to highlight the failure of multi kulti
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare