Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: US & North Korea sign peace deal

US & North Korea sign peace deal 12 Jun 2018 20:18 #1

• Flare
Funny to see the cunt-kike trolls who've been online on the board all day are just too lazy to open up a single topic when something important is going down.

Just sitting there to wait to wait for something to come along and piss over it ey? You fekking leeches.

Anyway... here goes.

Dennis Rodman Blows Chris Cuomo’s Mind Out the Back of His Head

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
June 12, 2018

To be clear, this is from last night (early morning SG time), before the main meeting, right after the handshake, during Trump and Kim’s one-on-one. Dennis was there in Singapore for the event.

I’m used to seeing black people blow people’s minds out the backs of their heads – but not like this.

Dennis is a truly unique Colored Gentleman. You know, you do have these outliers in every group.

He told Chris Cuomo – the rat – that he talked to Kim five years ago about making a deal and he tried to talk to Obama about it and Obama just brushed him off and wouldn’t even have a conversation with him (I think rill niggas make Obama nervous because he’s such a pussy, but he also just didn’t give a shit about solving a war situation).

Cuomo couldn’t believe that a Colored Gentleman (AKA OG Based black guy in a MAGA hat) was saying these things about the anointed mulatto savior Obama.

Dennis then started crying and saying he couldn’t even go home after saying the North Koreans were good people, because he was getting so many death threats – I can only guess (((where))) those were coming from!

There’s actually a pretty good chance that none of this would have happened without Dennis.

I think he should be made ambassador to North Korea.

No joke.

That would be appropriate. And hilarious. Because the libshits would come out like “HE’S NOT QUALIFIED HE’S DUMB” and it would be like “u racist bro?”

He says he doesn’t know anything about politics and when he first went to North Korea he thought it was a charity event and didn’t know any of the history. That’s perfect.

This isn’t really a political thing anymore. The war ended on July 27th (my birthday, btw) in 1953. This whole North Korea thing is a human situation with a bunch of bizarre elements that created a situation that otherwise wouldn’t make any sense.

Like he says about Obama blowing him off – it was useful to the West to have a bad guy. That’s why they let this thing go on this long. They made North Korea into this bad guy – not the other way around. The politics are very simple. It is the human side that is complicated.

So yes.

Make Dennis Rodman the ambassador.

And hey – Ta-Nahesi Coates – let’s get an article about how Dennis Rodman is a white man in a black body oppressing other black bodies with the empowerment of institutionalized white supremacist microaggressions. I won’t read it. No one will. But it would be really fun if you did that, Ta-Nahesis.

UPDATE:

dailystormer.name/dennis-rodman-blows-chris-cuomos-mind-out-the-back-of-his-head/
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2018 20:22 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

US & North Korea sign peace deal 12 Jun 2018 20:57 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'm waiting to see what comes out of this, Rodman for ambassador? Sure. Does Anglin really think those little (rittle) yellow (yerrow) bastards are going to want to deal with a 3 meter high nigra? Could be intriguing.

Oh, and hi Flare. ;)
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

US & North Korea sign peace deal 12 Jun 2018 21:21 #3

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm waiting to see what comes out of this, Rodman for ambassador? Sure. Does Anglin really think those little (rittle) yellow (yerrow) bastards are going to want to deal with a 3 meter high nigra? Could be intriguing.

Oh, and hi Flare. ;)

Rodman's a hero in N-K.

So I don't think they would have a problem dealing with him. Especially not when Kim Jung Un orders his people to deal with him... "or else..." :chuckle:

However, I don't think Rodman is the kind of guy to play ambassador with all the formalities etc. involved.

US & North Korea sign peace deal 12 Jun 2018 21:31 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I didn't know that (the hero bit), that reminds me of Norman Wisdom being a honorary national figure in Albania.

(Norman Wisdom was a English 'actor' famous for being a bumbling cretin)
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

US & North Korea sign peace deal 13 Jun 2018 05:44 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
"So you're Kim Jong-Un. I've heard about you"
"What have you heard Don?"
"I've heard that you fire rockets into the Pacific that annoy the fish"
"Prove it"

Last Edit: 13 Jun 2018 05:46 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare