Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Libertarians are woke to the JQ

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 05 Oct 2018 18:08 #101

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Asking about Liberals in a Libertarian thread is not a "straight question"

Mate, any organisation with the letters L-I-B in it is going to get called out by me to explain themselves..:)
Tell 'em Reese-

"Listen, and understand. That Ugh is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever".
Liberty means Freedom. Are you a Freedom hater Ugh?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 05 Oct 2018 18:11 #102

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Walked straight into that one. :chuckle:
Fuck are you on about?
You and Frothy work B2B now?

Dude you on that Yaba shit or what?
I was talking about authoritarian Sword.
You need to take a break from trolling for freedumbz n shit. :lmao:
I misread your comment. I was tired and shit

Freedumb and Democrazy lol
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 05 Oct 2018 18:18 #103

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Why the fuck would anyone in a beautiful place like Thailand (so he says) be sitting on a shitty forum like this all day?

Ive been to Thailand twice..Khao Lak & Phucket. Phi Phi Island.. Similans..Andaman sea. Some top scuba in them parts.
Never been to Bangkok cept the airport & dont think I would. Not into ping pong ball shows & seedy shit.
Like a bit of Muay Thai tho. :coolio:
Thailand is mellow as fuck I loved it & I been lot of places, but people were real chilled.
What the hell are you doing talking shit to people like Urgh on a PC for Rocco, are you physically disabled as well as retarded? :sadno:
I'm stuck in a shithole east of Thailand now. Nothing but dirt and dust here. I used to go to Koh Chang island in the Gulf of Thailand and loved it. Was there last time about 3 years ago. Way to much real estate development ruined it. I might take my family to Ban Phe and Koh Samet for a short trip this winter. Some real laid back beaches with nice bars and restaurants on the boulevard
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 05 Oct 2018 19:46 #104

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:

Only when Libs abuse that freedom by using it to dance on and burn the American flag and to take a knee, and to block Trumps attempts to make America great again..;)

Last Edit: 05 Oct 2018 19:47 by Ugh.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 05 Oct 2018 20:30 #105

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Only when Libs abuse that freedom by using it to dance on and burn the American flag and to take a knee, and to block Trumps attempts to make America great again..;)
Well, Libertarians are absolutely not about any of that.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2018 20:31 by Rocco.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 14:44 #106

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I've just googled around and it seems Libertarians are a bunch of anarchistic lefties who think everybody should be free to do as they please in a world free of laws-
"..libertarians endorse strong rights to individual liberty and private property; defend civil liberties like equal rights for homosexuals; endorse drug decriminalization, open borders, and oppose most military interventions."
plato.stanford.edu/entries/libertarianism/

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 17:01 #107

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
I've just googled around and it seems Libertarians are a bunch of anarchistic lefties who think everybody should be free to do as they please in a world free of laws-
"..libertarians endorse strong rights to individual liberty and private property; defend civil liberties like equal rights for homosexuals; endorse drug decriminalization, open borders, and oppose most military interventions."
plato.stanford.edu/entries/libertarianism/
I think you don't really understand what "Left" and "Right" means. You and other posters on this board convinced me Europeans/Britons are born Collectivists/Statists who hate Freedom and deserve a Authoritarian government whether it's Left or Right Wing
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 18:21 #108

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
I think you don't really understand what "Left" and "Right" means. You and other posters on this board convinced me Europeans/Britons are born Collectivists/Statists who hate Freedom and deserve a Authoritarian government whether it's Left or Right Wing

Perhaps Americans and the English use different words and meanings, but over here Leftwing means "shit for brains", and Rightwing means "patriots".
As a Christian, I'm as anti-Establishment as you can get, and the bible has got my back..:)-

"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Ephesians 2:1/2)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world " (Ephesians 6:12).

As for Governments, I want to see an extreme Rightwing one such as the patriotic BNP, here's my old membership card..:)

Last Edit: 07 Oct 2018 18:29 by Ugh.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 21:16 #109

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Perhaps Americans and the English use different words and meanings, but over here Leftwing means "shit for brains", and Rightwing means "patriots".
So you are a Leftwinger :)
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 22:15 #110

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

No it is a time waster and pulling everyones plonker, that is why I gave it the Nemesis.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 07 Oct 2018 22:20 #111

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

No it is a time waster and pulling everyones plonker, that is why I gave it the Nemesis.
I agree with the first part, but I can't make anything of the second part of your sentence. Is English your native language?
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 08 Oct 2018 00:30 #112

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

Haha you're a funny guy..:)
I've got extremist rightwing friends in the American Deep South who invited me to post on their website and they LURV me to bits, I get on great with them, I think they were planning to make me an honorary Grand Wizard or something.

PS-I see that's the great Confederate flag in your avatar, do you hang with the Klan or what?
PS again- what does Gan Anim mean by saying he gave me the Nemesis? What's the word Nemesis mean?
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2018 00:30 by Ugh.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 08 Oct 2018 00:32 #113

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I agree with the first part, but I can't make anything of the second part of your sentence. Is English your native language?

The second part was from another post where I used the term Nemesis as my own ignore button since we don't have one I invented one, others will have seen it, Yes I'm in Yorkshire England.

Here is my ignore button for those who want to do the same.

This kind of agent/ignore button does not mind if your black or white, religious or not, but the decision is final.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2018 10:23 by Gan Anim.

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 08 Oct 2018 05:20 #114

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Wow that vid has got a black man prisoner inside a bag..:)

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 08 Oct 2018 18:46 #115

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Haha you're a funny guy..:)
I've got extremist rightwing friends in the American Deep South who invited me to post on their website and they LURV me to bits, I get on great with them, I think they were planning to make me an honorary Grand Wizard or something.

PS-I see that's the great Confederate flag in your avatar, do you hang with the Klan or what?
PS again- what does Gan Anim mean by saying he gave me the Nemesis? What's the word Nemesis mean?
The KKK are all Federal Agents, you would fit right in
You can't fix stupid

Libertarians are woke to the JQ 08 Oct 2018 19:17 #116

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
The KKK are all Federal Agents, you would fit right in

The Klan Air Force about to take off on a leafleting mission over DC in 1922, nobody better mess with them..:)
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2018 19:19 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare