Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.."

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 08:16 #1

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
What did the ancient filthy Jewish vampire golem mean by this?



"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 08:23 #2

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2348
  • Likes received: 1210
I can well believe it.

The Jewish controlled internet is shutting down access to right of center and pro-Trump voices and without representation on the internet there will be noone to counteract the pro-Democrat Mainstream media.

The Jews have used internet censorship to ensure that Trump does not win a second term. Jew-run Youtube, Google and Twitter have mobilised to deprive the right of any voice and right to political and social commentary.

Mike Cernovitch seems to realise that it's all over, and Blue-Wave is coming. I can see Zombie Clinton in her shit stained pant-suit scratching at the door to the 2020 election.

I wish it weren't so, but they're shutting more and more pro-Trump right wing voices down every day.

Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 08:29 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 08:55 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16066
  • Likes received: 6041
So here we are witnessing this massive internet censorship being rolled out...

Yet the leftists/liberals/cm’s/anarchists don’t see a problem with that.

Even worse, the fucking normie doesn’t even have a clue that this is going on and just zaps another round on t.v.


What a world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Roastie, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 10:28 #4

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
This was never to going to be a battle of ideas in competition through communication. No, this was always going to end within insurgency in the streets. The physical fight dead ahead was always inevitable.

The revolution isn't going to come through or from the internet. The revolution is going to come from a few brave men that make a final stand against globalism.

I've been saying that for thirteen years now.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 10:31 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 17:05 #5

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
Don't let Leftist Globalists define our language. They are the Revolutionaries. Conservative Freedom Fighters are Contra- Revolutionaries
The Left is doubling down and pushing for the final revolution to wipe out all resistance to their N.W.O. of International Socialism
This is our reality today, and we need to deal with it now
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 17:05 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 17:44 #6

Why aren't these vile people who are busy destroying our Countries, and who are busy destroying mankind and sentient free thinking humans, being rounded up and locked away for life like the criminals they are? Rhetorical question on my part, of course.

It's obvious why they think they can act above the law, it's because the same people now control the media and also now have a firm grip on the courts. With their media they can effectively invert reality in the public's perception, creating the lie and the false reality that the criminal is now the good guy, and the good guy is now the criminal. and with corrupt courts and judges fully on board with this inverted reality they've created with their fake media, they've basically made themselves practically immune to criminal proceedings and justice.

Half these people belong in secure mental institutes or Psychiatric hospitals, not in positions of power and influence.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 17:49 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 17:48 #7

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Zorro wrote:
Why aren't these vile people who are busy destroying our Countries, and who are busy destroying mankind and sentient free thinking humans, being rounded up and locked away for life like the criminals they are? Rhetorical question on my part, of course.

It's obvious why they think they can act above the law, it's because the same people now control the media and also now have a firm grip on the courts. With their media they can effectively invert reality in the public's perception, creating the lie and the false reality that the criminal is now the good guy, and the good guy is now the criminal. and with corrupt courts and judges fully on board with this inverted reality they've created with their fake media, they're basically made themselves immune to criminal; proceedings and justice.

Half these people belong in secure mental institutes or Psychiatric hospitals, not in positions of power and influence.

They will all eventually be rounded up one way or another. They all live and exist on borrowed time.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 17:52 #8

I hope so. But not before they try and start another war. In fact we're in the middle of their war against humanity at the moment, we're just not being bombed or shot at the moment. At least most of us aren't yet, anyhow.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 17:58 #9

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Zorro wrote:
I hope so. But not before they try and start another war. In fact we're in the middle of their war against humanity at the moment, we're just not being bombed or shot at the moment. At least most of us aren't yet, anyhow.

Wherever there is the will to fight and persevere there is always hope. Never give up brother.

We will fight them or die trying.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 17:58 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 18:15 #10

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Why aren't these vile people who are busy destroying our Countries, and who are busy destroying mankind and sentient free thinking humans, being rounded up and locked away for life like the criminals they are? Rhetorical question on my part, of course.

It's obvious why they think they can act above the law, it's because the same people now control the media and also now have a firm grip on the courts. With their media they can effectively invert reality in the public's perception, creating the lie and the false reality that the criminal is now the good guy, and the good guy is now the criminal. and with corrupt courts and judges fully on board with this inverted reality they've created with their fake media, they're basically made themselves immune to criminal; proceedings and justice.

Half these people belong in secure mental institutes or Psychiatric hospitals, not in positions of power and influence.

They will all eventually be rounded up one way or another. They all live and exist on borrowed time.
I take some comfort in the thought that if we don't get to throw them out of helicopters they will get anally gang raped and have their throats slit by sharia police lol
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 18:17 #11

The fact (((they've))) got to try and heavily censor the internet of popular Nationalist or conservative views, just shows how much they've now lost the mainstream.

What they try and portray as ''populism'' or popular opinion in the fake mass media, is in fact the opposite. Most people in the West hate seeing what's being done to our countries. If that actually wasn't the case, then there would be no need to go about trying to silence popular opinion with their usual underhanded tactics and lies in the first place, and there would be no need for internet censorship.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 18:22 #12

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Zorro wrote:
The fact (((they've))) got to try and heavily censor the internet of popular Nationalist or conservative views, just shows how much they've now lost the mainstream.

What they try and portray as ''populism'' or popular opinion in the fake mass media, is in fact the opposite. Most people in the West hate seeing what's being done to our countries. If that actually wasn't the case, then there would be no need to go about trying to silence popular opinion with their usual underhanded tactics and lies in the first place, and there would be no need for internet censorship.

Yes, they're losing. They have to know that they're losing and what they're doing currently is their last attempt at control. This last ditch effort of theirs will fail and in all reality will only bring more people to our side of things.

The global paradigm is shifting.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 18:24 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 18:25 #13

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Rocco wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Why aren't these vile people who are busy destroying our Countries, and who are busy destroying mankind and sentient free thinking humans, being rounded up and locked away for life like the criminals they are? Rhetorical question on my part, of course.

It's obvious why they think they can act above the law, it's because the same people now control the media and also now have a firm grip on the courts. With their media they can effectively invert reality in the public's perception, creating the lie and the false reality that the criminal is now the good guy, and the good guy is now the criminal. and with corrupt courts and judges fully on board with this inverted reality they've created with their fake media, they're basically made themselves immune to criminal; proceedings and justice.

Half these people belong in secure mental institutes or Psychiatric hospitals, not in positions of power and influence.

They will all eventually be rounded up one way or another. They all live and exist on borrowed time.
I take some comfort in the thought that if we don't get to throw them out of helicopters they will get anally gang raped and have their throats slit by sharia police lol

I prefer hanging on lampposts for public display.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 18:46 #14

These widely hated control freaks think they have some ''God given right'' to try and control what others think and say. They also seem to think they have a monopoly on culture, and on the creative arts and entertainment industries etc. They don't. And the more they try and suppress and silence the voice and creative side of others, the more we will use our own ingenuity and superior creative sides to free ourselves from their tyranny and thought control.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2018 18:50 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 20:07 #15

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7579
  • Likes received: 1637
It would be a relief for the world if that clown is gone, but the next clown will stand in line, so it doesn't solve anything.

Soros is even a bigger clown, so he should put his Hungarian jew money where his mouth is and fuck off to Madagascar.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 07 Sep 2018 21:14 #16

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
Donno why America tolerates a known international criminal, known to finance the overthrow the will of the American people? Why its it allowed?

Russia is smarter than America, Russia tossed out Soros years ago.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Sword And Hammer

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 08 Sep 2018 08:29 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1808
Sword And Hammer wrote:
What did the ancient filthy Jewish vampire golem mean by this?




I think this is what he meant by that, it's that he thinks that people who would not usually be so interested in politics have decided somehow amongst themselves that they're going to vote Trump out in the next election, not because of Trump himself but because they feel that the rest of the nation will strongly oppose the Right Wing stuff which has been displayed since he took office.

And now the role of Patrick Little becomes clear. He's a sort of Trojan horse/mole in the Right Wing facade to frighten people into ousting Trump, because they won't want holocaust deniers or Dolfy boosters to gather momentum in the political arena.

Really speaking the last thing Trump needs right now is a little Hitler appealing to his supporters, because it connects Trump to Little, Dolfy is bad propaganda in the public eye, Little is poisoning Trump.

Here's a scenario that I just thought of that might make it easy to explain: Imagine you gave a talk about holocaust denial in a public venue, for people who wanted to find out what it's all about, and have some of the issues explained, even if you decide to do it in a subjective manner supporting the Germans you might get a number of people to come along simply to find out what it is that you have to say. The last thing you need would be a group of folk in attending your talk, shouting ''Name That Jew'' when you got onto the topic of censorship etc...because anyone that have come along to listen to what you say are going to think it's some sort of NeoNazi rally, it's going to put people off from taking what you say seriously, and there going to think your entire talk is based on being anti Semitic.

So what Little is doing to Trump is getting some of his core supporters to ''Name That Jew''. Little doesn't seem to be attacking Trump and his love for Israel and Jews because he wants to schmooze with Trump supporters but appeal to the ones that would be described in the media as anti-Semitic, to start 'Naming Jews; so not only is Little making Trump look like a NeoNazi type with regards to his 'core supporters' he's also helping Jews who give Trump backing to realise that he might not be such a great guy for them to have around after all, because his 'core supporters' are holocaust deniers and whatnot.

As long as Trump supporters are 'naming Jews' with Little and denying the holocaust in the political arena, Trumps days are numbered. He needs to shake Little off, Little is a leach on Trump. Trump brought some of this on himself by appealing to 'nationalists' regarding building a wall on the Mexican border and whatnot else...

......he played nationalists a pied piper flute about the Mexican border, putting Clinton in prison, etc etc...it's why they voted for him in such a core way, he hasn't done what he said he would and it's given someone the chance to plant Patrick Little into US politics and taint Trump by Dolfy boosting his supporters, in affect this will cause determination from middle people to vote against Trump due to that 'core'.

I think Soros uses the term 'Trumps core support' as a dog whistle which translates to NeoNazis.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2018 08:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 08 Sep 2018 16:57 #18

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Frothy wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
What did the ancient filthy Jewish vampire golem mean by this?




I think this is what he meant by that, it's that he thinks that people who would not usually be so interested in politics have decided somehow amongst themselves that they're going to vote Trump out in the next election, not because of Trump himself but because they feel that the rest of the nation will strongly oppose the Right Wing stuff which has been displayed since he took office.

And now the role of Patrick Little becomes clear. He's a sort of Trojan horse/mole in the Right Wing facade to frighten people into ousting Trump, because they won't want holocaust deniers or Dolfy boosters to gather momentum in the political arena.

Really speaking the last thing Trump needs right now is a little Hitler appealing to his supporters, because it connects Trump to Little, Dolfy is bad propaganda in the public eye, Little is poisoning Trump.

Here's a scenario that I just thought of that might make it easy to explain: Imagine you gave a talk about holocaust denial in a public venue, for people who wanted to find out what it's all about, and have some of the issues explained, even if you decide to do it in a subjective manner supporting the Germans you might get a number of people to come along simply to find out what it is that you have to say. The last thing you need would be a group of folk in attending your talk, shouting ''Name That Jew'' when you got onto the topic of censorship etc...because anyone that have come along to listen to what you say are going to think it's some sort of NeoNazi rally, it's going to put people off from taking what you say seriously, and there going to think your entire talk is based on being anti Semitic.

So what Little is doing to Trump is getting some of his core supporters to ''Name That Jew''. Little doesn't seem to be attacking Trump and his love for Israel and Jews because he wants to schmooze with Trump supporters but appeal to the ones that would be described in the media as anti-Semitic, to start 'Naming Jews; so not only is Little making Trump look like a NeoNazi type with regards to his 'core supporters' he's also helping Jews who give Trump backing to realise that he might not be such a great guy for them to have around after all, because his 'core supporters' are holocaust deniers and whatnot.

As long as Trump supporters are 'naming Jews' with Little and denying the holocaust in the political arena, Trumps days are numbered. He needs to shake Little off, Little is a leach on Trump. Trump brought some of this on himself by appealing to 'nationalists' regarding building a wall on the Mexican border and whatnot else...

......he played nationalists a pied piper flute about the Mexican border, putting Clinton in prison, etc etc...it's why they voted for him in such a core way, he hasn't done what he said he would and it's given someone the chance to plant Patrick Little into US politics and taint Trump by Dolfy boosting his supporters, in affect this will cause determination from middle people to vote against Trump due to that 'core'.

I think Soros uses the term 'Trumps core support' as a dog whistle which translates to NeoNazis.

Donald Trump isn't an ethnic nationalist, he's a multicultural multiracial civic nationalist and this why neo liberals are imbeciles because they can't tell the difference between ethnic nationalism versus cosmopolitan civic nationalism, they are not the same thing. Donald Trump for instance constantly brags about lowered unemployment amongst African Americans and Latin Americans where he'll never do the same for white European Americans as example.

Donald Trump has consistently denounced racism and ethnic nationalism where he can in no way be classified as an ethnic nationalist. He's a multicultural multiracial integrationist with a conservative and republican flavor.

The reason why ethnic nationalism has exploded under Donald Trump is because he is critic of globalism and mass immigration something of which we ethnic nationalists have been talking about for several decades.

George Soros is an internationalist and globalist so he's going to be opposed to nationalism no matter what whether it is cosmopolitan civic nationalism or ethnic nationalism.

The media of course are conflating ethnic nationalism and cosmopolitan civic nationalism as being the same even though it's not where that isn't by accident either but instead is being done very intentionally.

As an ethnic nationalist myself it really doesn't matter to me because I oppose globalism and civic cosmopolitan nationalism both.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2018 17:14 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 08 Sep 2018 22:25 #19

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7353
  • Likes received: 943
Frothy wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
What did the ancient filthy Jewish vampire golem mean by this?




I think this is what he meant by that, it's that he thinks that people who would not usually be so interested in politics have decided somehow amongst themselves that they're going to vote Trump out in the next election, not because of Trump himself but because they feel that the rest of the nation will strongly oppose the Right Wing stuff which has been displayed since he took office.

And now the role of Patrick Little becomes clear. He's a sort of Trojan horse/mole in the Right Wing facade to frighten people into ousting Trump, because they won't want holocaust deniers or Dolfy boosters to gather momentum in the political arena.

Really speaking the last thing Trump needs right now is a little Hitler appealing to his supporters, because it connects Trump to Little, Dolfy is bad propaganda in the public eye, Little is poisoning Trump.

Here's a scenario that I just thought of that might make it easy to explain: Imagine you gave a talk about holocaust denial in a public venue, for people who wanted to find out what it's all about, and have some of the issues explained, even if you decide to do it in a subjective manner supporting the Germans you might get a number of people to come along simply to find out what it is that you have to say. The last thing you need would be a group of folk in attending your talk, shouting ''Name That Jew'' when you got onto the topic of censorship etc...because anyone that have come along to listen to what you say are going to think it's some sort of NeoNazi rally, it's going to put people off from taking what you say seriously, and there going to think your entire talk is based on being anti Semitic.

So what Little is doing to Trump is getting some of his core supporters to ''Name That Jew''. Little doesn't seem to be attacking Trump and his love for Israel and Jews because he wants to schmooze with Trump supporters but appeal to the ones that would be described in the media as anti-Semitic, to start 'Naming Jews; so not only is Little making Trump look like a NeoNazi type with regards to his 'core supporters' he's also helping Jews who give Trump backing to realise that he might not be such a great guy for them to have around after all, because his 'core supporters' are holocaust deniers and whatnot.

As long as Trump supporters are 'naming Jews' with Little and denying the holocaust in the political arena, Trumps days are numbered. He needs to shake Little off, Little is a leach on Trump. Trump brought some of this on himself by appealing to 'nationalists' regarding building a wall on the Mexican border and whatnot else...

......he played nationalists a pied piper flute about the Mexican border, putting Clinton in prison, etc etc...it's why they voted for him in such a core way, he hasn't done what he said he would and it's given someone the chance to plant Patrick Little into US politics and taint Trump by Dolfy boosting his supporters, in affect this will cause determination from middle people to vote against Trump due to that 'core'.

I think Soros uses the term 'Trumps core support' as a dog whistle which translates to NeoNazis.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

George Soros, "Trump will be gone by 2020 or sooner.." 08 Sep 2018 22:48 #20

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 4431
  • Likes received: 1665
if people , jews or not , are promoting the take down of democratic nation states to be replaced with some neo marxist bolshevik agenda then fuck them and they should be named

if they are white name them , black name them , jew then name them

if it so happens that history is repeating itself and we have the international jewish community pushing for the ruination of lands traditionally populated by Europeans of all stripes then fuck them and name them

I personally don't give a rats ass if someone who offers valid information that might lead to people waking the fuck up also vocalizes support for something shitty such as Zionism

I'm pretty sure that right now there is a massive split happening in the zionist world view

they are going after their own , the ones who may have vocally supported zionism up to this point but who have begun to understand what is actually taking place will lead to another round of Bolshevism and mass death

they have recently gone after two prominent outspoken zionists because they will eat their own first to ensure there is no opposition within the ranks to pursue their genocidal instruction

the two they recently went after are David Horowitz and Robert Spencer , they are also going after the Canadian Ezra Levant even though he has tried to ally himself with international zionism

Levant's Rebel Media is labelled a hate organization and he is personally labelled a neo nazi by the legacy media in Canada

they are ramping the agenda up and you can expect to see more jews thrown under the bus as they perhaps do not fully subscribe to the overall end game of depopulation and some third world war to bring about jewish rule of the earth

that's what this is all about after all , the third temple and the jews becoming the master race of Earth

fuck them and their disgusting ideas
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.