Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jair Bolsonaro

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:49 #261

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:51 #262

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ford for me Ford for you Ford for everyone lol

Ken Block and Dolfy Hitler in one post??!

Well, their only similarity is that they are/were both artists, but that's where the comparison stops...

Ford may have said a lot, it is his actions that count. Same for Dolfy H., who employed the most influential Zionist jews of Germany to work with while letting his "Aryan brethern" be bombed to pieces.
Are you saying HF and AH secretly worked for the Jews?

Are you saying you missed the vast amount of research I have done in this very topic and the research done by others?

Not "for the jews", but for the "NaZionist Ideal" of "ethnonationalism". The same collectivism you support here at times, while at other times going against it. At your age, you should have made up your mind by now, but no. You cannot oppose collectivism and embrace it at the same time.

As a non-sociopath that is.
I looked up "NaZionist" but it's not in any dictionary. If you start abbreviating words you need to inform us first. So please translate

I've recently explained how I disagree with the authoritarianism and collectivism of NS, but their Race Laws where sound imo. Did you miss that post?
You can't fix stupid

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:52 #263

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
You are a tool

We all are; we support the same forces we criticize, either directly or indirectly, financially, morally, actively or passively.

Or do you think the time you spend on a well site is "fighting for Ze Truth"? :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:53 #264

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This faggot badly needs some MDMA hes got PTSD or some shit. :umm:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:54 #265

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Yes porridge, you and your friends look like real law abiding and productive members of society </sarcasm>
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:55 #266

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You are a tool

We all are; we support the same forces we criticize, either directly or indirectly, financially, morally, actively or passively.

Or do you think the time you spend on a well site is "fighting for Ze Truth"? :larf:
I'm just killing time until I finish this job I'm at and go home
You can't fix stupid

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:57 #267

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
I looked up "NaZionist" but it's not in any dictionary.

The whole purpose of it. Language is ours and nobody can stop us to create our own words. I do it all the time. Blindly copying language scripted by others will not help one to explain things and it is playing in the same agendas.
If you start abbreviating words you need to inform us first. So please translate

There is a whole successful and informative thread about it. You know where to find it.
I've recently explained how I disagree with the authoritarianism and collectivism of NS, but their Race Laws where sound imo. Did you miss that post?
Indeed, that is impossible, or at least contradictory.

If you are against authoritarianism, you are against authoritarians enforcing "laws" (pieces of paper with text, nothing more). If you are against collectivism, you are against race laws, because race is a collective (and a silly one; it groups invariable irrelevant characteristics together).

Even more; you married a gook, so your whole relationship would be destroyed in case of those "beautiful" race "laws". Does your wife know about that sick idea?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 21:59 #268

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Funny. I've been diagnosed with PTSD after a job in Libya. Jew Doctors don't know shit imo
I don't need drugs to escape reality, I am reality

You can't fix stupid

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:02 #269

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I looked up "NaZionist" but it's not in any dictionary.

The whole purpose of it. Language is ours and nobody can stop us to create our own words. I do it all the time. Blindly copying language scripted by others will not help one to explain things and it is playing in the same agendas.
If you start abbreviating words you need to inform us first. So please translate

There is a whole successful and informative thread about it. You know where to find it.
Indeed, that is impossible, or at least contradictory.

If you are against authoritarianism, you are against authoritarians enforcing "laws" (pieces of paper with text, nothing more). If you are against collectivism, you are against race laws, because race is a collective (and a silly one; it groups invariable irrelevant characteristics together).

Even more; you married a gook, so your whole relationship would be destroyed in case of those "beautiful" race "laws". Does your wife know about that sick idea?
Every non-white country has race laws. The non-white country where I live has race laws. For instance I can never get citizenship, and I can never own land here. And I'm ok with that
You can't fix stupid

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:08 #270

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

Succesful..? :larf:

Always funny to see a narcissist pat himself on the back for a piece of shit he produced.

But really? You mean the thread in that filthy troll-forum of yours where any speech debunking your shit immediately gets censored or removed?

And exactly that thread which is based upon MSM sources and lousy / weird sources?

Yeaa... riiight. :chuckle:

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:08 #271

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Every non-white country has race laws.

That is bullshit and you know it.

But more importantly; it is irrelevant because it is not an argument.
The non-white country where I live has race laws. For instance I can never get citizenship, and I can never own land here. And I'm ok with that

So because you are ok with something, you think you have the right to enforce that idea upon others?

I live in a country with mixed races; white, mestizo, mulatto, black, indigenous (of variable origins) and a minority of Asians. Which "race law" needs to be enforced there?

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:12 #272

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Funny. I've been diagnosed with PTSD after a job in Libya. Jew Doctors don't know shit imo
I don't need drugs to escape reality, I am reality

Anyone not a little fucked up by now in this insane Asylum I would be wary of. ;)

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:14 #273

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Every non-white country has race laws.

That is bullshit and you know it.

But more importantly; it is irrelevant because it is not an argument.
The non-white country where I live has race laws. For instance I can never get citizenship, and I can never own land here. And I'm ok with that

So because you are ok with something, you think you have the right to enforce that idea upon others?

I live in a country with mixed races; white, mestizo, mulatto, black, indigenous (of variable origins) and a minority of Asians. Which "race law" needs to be enforced there?
You're a bit slow. Race Laws should always protect the indigenous people and make sure they never lose their land. Because without land a people can't live. Did you ever read my post about the land in Aberdeen Scotland is 90% owned by Saudis. Jocks be squatters in their own land soon
You can't fix stupid

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:15 #274

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

:emo:

You're once again relying solely on Soviet post WW II propaganda regarding Germany's "racist laws"...

Hitler didn't make interracial relationships illegal at all. Except for when it came to the (((ratpeople))) like you.

Here's Hitler's take on racism:

:arowup: Once again shows what kind of shit talking idiot you are.

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:15 #275

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
For instance I can never get citizenship, and I can never own land here. And I'm ok with that

That sounds like natural born citizen laws.

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:19 #276

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
You're a bit slow. Race Laws should always protect the indigenous people and make sure they never lose their land.

And who was it again defending Henry Ford's activities in Brazil? Right, Rocco.

Which indigenous people do you mean? Are Javans allowed to own land in Irian Jaya, or is that right only for the indigenous groups there?
Because without land a people can't live. Did you ever read my post about the land in Aberdeen Scotland is 90% owned by Saudis. Jocks be squatters in their own land soon

Aberdeen is an oil city. Which industry did you whore your time and brainpower to again?

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:19 #277

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:20 #278

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

:emo:

You're once again relying solely on Soviet post WW II propaganda regarding Germany's "racist laws"...

Hitler didn't make interracial relationships illegal at all. Except for when it came to the (((ratpeople))) like you.

Here's Hitler's take on racism:

:arowup: Once again shows what kind of shit talking idiot you are.

Cant you see the contradiction on your argument??

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:22 #279

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Cant you see the contradiction on your argument??

Do Siberian lakes freeze in winter?

Jair Bolsonaro 21 Oct 2018 22:24 #280

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare