Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jamal Khashoggi murdered?

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 18 Oct 2018 14:00 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Was this man brutally murdered in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul or is it a hoax? If it's a hoax cui bono and why?

He left Saudi in 2017 because he feared for his life (after criticising the House of Saud) and since then has been a resident in the USA. Some
of his friends in Saudi had either been killed or disappeared.

From Wikipedia

"On 2 October 2018, Khashoggi entered the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul to obtain documents related to his marriage; he never left the building and was subsequently declared a missing person."

Now surely if he was a spook for CIA/Mossad/MI6 or a dissident, he would never have put himself at risk by entering a Saudi Consulate?

The story goes 15 Saudis arrived on a private plane ... they then went to the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul and killed him
in the most horrific manner. The 15 men returned to Saudi with all his body parts in diplomatic bags!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Khashoggi

The lead Saudi butcher is rumoured to have told the others to wear headphones and listen to music in order to not hear the man's screams,
when they murdered him.

Conveniently, Khashoggi interviewed Osama Bin Laden when he was working with the CIA fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan, and later endorsed the (((official))) version of 9/11

Jamal Khashoggi murder suspect studied forensic medicine in Australia in 2015

"A doctor suspected of killing and dismembering dissident Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi trained at the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine in Melbourne after being sponsored by the Saudi Government.

Dr Salah al-Tubaigy was identified by Turkish authorities as one of 15 men present in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2, when Khashoggi is suspected to have been assassinated."

www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-18/suspect-in-khashoggi-murder-studied-medicine-in-australia/10388586

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 14:07 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 18 Oct 2018 16:15 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Is there any proof Khashoggi even went into the Consulate?
You can't fix stupid

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 18 Oct 2018 16:49 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Not enough proof for me, at this time.

"This image appears to show Jamal Khashoggi entering the consulate last week"

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45796417
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum, Rocco

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 18 Oct 2018 22:22 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 18 Oct 2018 22:42 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The Turks broke the story about Kashoggi being tortured, dismembered, and murdered all based on a photo/video of him entering the Consulate and the MSM just runs with it.
That would be the definition of Fake News imo
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 03:16 #6

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Khashoggi was an avowed member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

An organization banned in many Islamic nations , Saudi included.

He was also on record saying that they have done enough to put their vision of Islam inside western communities and now it's time to activate the vote and get their people in power with the eventual end of turning the west into sharia compliant nations.

But , no doubt everyone will just ignore this side of the story as usual.

I don't know who benefits from his murder , but I know the spin the western media is putting on this makes him sound like he was a friend of the west and his buddies in Saudi who have been imprisoned or otherwise silenced were just journalists.

Truth is they are/were Muslim Brotherhood operatives and that organization is banned in Saudi.

Apparently Khashoggi was also employed by the Washington Post , which is just fucking unbelievable how blind the west is to the reality of what some forms of Islam represent.

Let's employ people who want to see the end of our civilization.

Sounds like an awesome idea if you are a subversive son of a bitch with the same intentions.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Gan Anim

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 04:05 #7

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
You're right Anderson. Saudi thought they were doing the West a favour (and they were).

By killing Khashoggi they were just trying to fight the war on terror.

However in their typically half-witted, savage way they turned their consulate into a butcher's shop, which kind of outrages people's ideas about diplomacy, and so it should.

But hey, no tears here for this odious terrorist who wants to destroy the West while living a life of luxury at the West's expense. One less scumbag is a good day, wish they'd chop up more of these academic white collar Jihadist types who are trying to destroy our civilisation, might serve as a warning to others to pack that shit in.

His fiance was also a white collar Jihadist with links to ISIS through various 'charidees'. english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2018/10/18/Khashoggi-s-alleged-fianc-e-and-ties-to-a-radical-charity-linked-to-ISIS-al-Qaeda.html
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 07:59 by Truthspoon.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 12:35 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:

He was also on record saying that they have done enough to put their vision of Islam inside western communities and now it's time to activate the vote and get their people in power with the eventual end of turning the west into sharia compliant nations.

I don't know who benefits from his murder , but I know the spin the western media is putting on this makes him sound like he was a friend of the west and his buddies in Saudi who have been imprisoned or otherwise silenced were just journalists.

Truth is they are/were Muslim Brotherhood operatives and that organization is banned in Saudi.

Apparently Khashoggi was also employed by the Washington Post , which is just fucking unbelievable how blind the west is to the reality of what some forms of Islam represent.

Sounds like an awesome idea if you are a subversive son of a bitch with the same intentions.

These entities are blood drinking and untrustworthy warriors against mankind in general, however!, in the song I shared earlier are a few clues to what they are up to, how they get their kicks, using boy sex and fists and claret, but who is behind the ideology they follow, there is a lot more to all of this and you don't have to look very hard to see who it is.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, MrAnderson

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 13:23 #9

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

These entities are blood drinking and untrustworthy warriors against mankind in general, however!, in the song I shared earlier are a few clues to what they are up to, how they get their kicks, using boy sex and fists and claret, but who is behind the ideology they follow, there is a lot more to all of this and you don't have to look very hard to see who it is.

It's Satanism/Luciferianism imo whatever the religion or no religion and secret Freemasonry plays a role for sure.

The Queen/Khashoggi video you posted has clues all over it. Some of the ones I picked up on are:

"Party to the left"

"Party to the right"

The all seeing eye

Homosexuality

"The party starts at midnight" .... vampires sucking blood.

I haven't gone down the road of Satanism much on forums, but I'm now of the opinion it's more prevalent than I had previously thought within "ordinary" people/society.

One example is how parents are taking their children to the Tavistock Centre because they believe their young children want
to be a different sex to the one they were born. At the age of 10 years the Tavistock Centre are prescribing puberty blockers. The vast majority of cases are not about children who may have been born with ambiguous genitalia.

I would suppose most of the parents are stupid or have been conned by the relentless media and Government social engineering propaganda supporting transgenderism, but I'm sure some of these parents are Satanists.

In the UK both left and right politicians on the whole support transgenderism. I think, but not know, this is also the case in the USA/Canada and other Nations..

WHY, WHY, WHY are both left and right Governments doing this?

I think there are correlations between Aleister Crowley (MI6) and Sabbatean Frankists. They both are inverted and support evil doctrines.

If anyone is interested, look at this David Icke thread: Ron is Ron started the thread and I contributed together with and "I am a Wave of the Sea"

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306203&highlight=sabbateanism

I may start a thread about Sabbatean Frankists on this forum ... I need to search if a thread already exists.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 13:56 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Gan Anim, Coldrum, MrAnderson

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 13:31 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Mr Anderson wrote:
but I know the spin the western media is putting on this

I agree with you.

Why is the world media and why are Governments so interested in this case? I don't know. He wasn't a US citizen and yet the US secretary of state Mike Pompeo flies over to Saudi to speak to the (((Royal House of Saud))) to find out what went on, but hasn't supplied any answers.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 13:31 by Roastie.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 14:11 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Roastie wrote:

I suppose that was a rhetorical question, and you know its because two wings of the same bird.

Example....

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 14:11 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 15:03 #12

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

It's Satanism/Luciferianism imo whatever the religion or no religion and secret Freemasonry plays a role for sure.

The Queen/Khashoggi video you posted has clues all over it. Some of the ones I picked up on are:

"Party to the left"

"Party to the right"

The all seeing eye

Homosexuality

"The party starts at midnight" .... vampires sucking blood.

I haven't gone down the road of Satanism much on forums, but I'm now of the opinion it's more prevalent than I had previously thought within "ordinary" people/society.

One example is how parents are taking their children to the Tavistock Centre because they believe their young children want
to be a different sex to the one they were born. At the age of 10 years the Tavistock Centre are prescribing puberty blockers. The vast majority of cases are not about children who may have been born with ambiguous genitalia.

I would suppose most of the parents are stupid or have been conned by the relentless media and Government social engineering propaganda supporting transgenderism, but I'm sure some of these parents are Satanists.

In the UK both left and right politicians on the whole support transgenderism. I think, but not know, this is also the case in the USA/Canada and other Nations..

I think there are correlations between Aleister Crowley (MI6) and Sabbatean Frankists. They both are inverted and support evil doctrines.

If anyone is interested, look at this David Icke thread: Ron is Ron started the thread and I contributed together with and "I am a Wave of the Sea"

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306203&highlight=sabbateanism

I may start a thread about Sabbatean Frankists on this forum ... I need to search if a thread already exists.

I saw the DIF thread a while back, what I think has and still is happening is this,

There are many Mystery Schools and it is here where the control mechanisms originate that are running amock with our paradigm.

In his book, "The Devils Pulpit" Robert Taylor explains where these mystery schools originated, he says Teos, by the Kings of Pergamom some two and a half thousand years ago, and where the original Tamon or Admistrative centre for control emerged.

There is a sinister fraternity behind this religion which Alan Watt calls the inner sanctum, here is the same avenues of deceit and deception running alongside the control system, and in every house of the lancerate are Masons, not the normal run of the mill Mason who are mearly money collection agents, IE, charitable foundations, but where the real culprits who use that sustinance to survive and thrive at the cost of the majority, this is what I call the true Varroa Destructor who live within our system adjacent to the system but just out of sight like the Varroa who hide inside the developing six sided cells.

I truly believe this is who they are, sucking away while the hive is far too busy to notice them most of the time, distracted by the Left - Right distraction where their agents lay in wait to block any and all atempts at seeing them directly, this forum like many others has many such agents eating away at our resolve by the minute.

All unellected bodies must go

United Nations
EU Parliament
So called Non Religions, Masons,
No religious Banks, only our own exchange mechanisms
Ceasation of private ownership of the global raw materials

The next part of my theory is know is in plain sight, there are also departments within our hive integrity trained to Entrap our governance even further, and once captured the trapped will simply go with the flow to cover up their mistakes and twisted journey, there are very few with a true conscience that will sacrifice themselves to the truth of what has happened to them, this strain runs very deep indeed right back to Pergamom Egypt and beyond, it is a very old school of thought and think tank that was prevalent in Alexandria where Plato was educated and his writing reflect the evidences now in vogue.

Our system is basically controlled by mongrels by design, teachers are normally the worst achievers, doctors the worst healers and all controlled by our universities who create the most seperation within our hive integrity by departmentalization, here we are now at our most vulnerable and low ebb.

And like the present Varroa Problem it all revolves around our youngsters, as it does the developing larve in the bee hive, the two are inter- related, and the word Inter/to bury, gives away the clue to its Ammonian Radical and original idea/writing, to bury the natives/nation, nation or system with the worst forms of inter related neglect and extreme beligerance one can imagine, an attack on our most vulnerable, "The children" of the world, these are really sick minds and need to be dealt with before we can truly begin a global and positive recovery to where we once were in our Golden Era.

This is why I call upon the gatekeepers in my blog to those in the know, to cease working for and protecting the deepest darkest avenues of global governance, and to finally expose the "Electi", the "Mystery Schools" before its too late to save our yet unborn children for the next 2150 year cycle, which begins around 2035/Aquarius.

The noose is tightening and those just doing their job now will most assuredly be the first to be sacrificed when we go fully digital and cashless in the planned new cycle and the clock is ticking.

Right now we are so divided it looks like we won't make it.
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 15:25 by Gan Anim.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 19 Oct 2018 16:20 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I suppose that was a rhetorical question, and you know its because two wings of the same bird.

Example....

Yes ... he's definitely giving him the Satanic eye sign, like Netanyahu does.

Israel police recommend indicting Netanyahu in graft cases

www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-allies-said-to-give-testimony-in-graft-case-as-pm-grilled-by-police/
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 16:25 by Roastie.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 02:54 #14

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:

surprise surprise once again you are pushing Zionist drivel.

Khashoggi was an extreme critic of both Saudi Arabia and ISRAEL. He was also an opponent of the Saudi war in Yemen.

He was a strong supporter of Hamas and the Palestinian resistance.

A true enemy of Israel and Zionism. No wonder your shill ass is attacking him and covering for the Saudi and Trump regime.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 03:26 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

surprise surprise once again you are pushing Zionist drivel.

Khashoggi was an extreme critic of both Saudi Arabia and ISRAEL. He was also an opponent of the Saudi war in Yemen.

He was a strong supporter of Hamas and the Palestinian resistance.

A true enemy of Israel and Zionism. No wonder your shill ass is attacking him and covering for the Saudi and Trump regime.

No wonder your subversive ass is supporting him more like.

There are many critics of both israel and war.

Not all of them wish to see the entire world under Islam though.

I no more agree with that than i would any religion attemtping to do the same.

But i dont expect you to understand that seeing as you are a semi conscious gold fish.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 03:51 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

James Woods Retweeted Chuck Schumer

You mean the Saudis who contributed $25,000,000 to the Clintons?

vancity NPC strikes again

blind to reality

driven by hate

foaming at the mouth

sorry you have to live like this

it must be hard being so wrong all the time

please vancity NPC , please begin explaining again how Clinton was the lesser of two evils , taking 25 million dollar donations from the Saudis PLEASE vancity NPC I'm begging you to whatabout your way out of that one ( or don't and do what you usually do which is take one more time around the goldfish bowl and come back tomorrow to call people racists and fascists )
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 03:55 by MrAnderson.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 04:02 #17

• Vancity Eagle
What you have in Saudi Arabia is similar to what is going on in America where you have 2 different elite factions fighting one another.

Prince Mohammed Bin Salman who is backed by Israel was the one who locked up a bunch of other princes a few months back. He is the one pushing the Zionist war against Yemen and pushing for agitation against Iran and Syria. Trump also backs Salman.

Khashoggi is against Bin Salman and opposes Yemen war and Saudi Collusion with Israel and their Zionist agenda, and he is backed by the Centrist Democrat faction of elites in the US.

Meanwhile Turkey is against Saudi Arabia and the US, as is Qatar, and since Khashoggi was killed in Turkey, Erdogan was not going to let this opportunity slip to hit the Saudis.

Its pretty complex stuff but it is the ongoing civil war of opposing NWO factions I have been speaking about for a long time.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 04:05 #18

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

James Woods Retweeted Chuck Schumer

You mean the Saudis who contributed $25,000,000 to the Clintons?

vancity NPC strikes again

blind to reality

driven by hate

foaming at the mouth

sorry you have to live like this

it must be hard being so wrong all the time

please vancity NPC , please begin explaining again how Clinton was the lesser of two evils , taking 25 million dollar donations from the Saudis PLEASE vancity NPC I'm begging you to whatabout your way out of that one ( or don't and do what you usually do which is take one more time around the goldfish bowl and come back tomorrow to call people racists and fascists )

like I explained above there are 2 seperate Saudi factions just like there are 2 factions in America.

Trump just gave the ruling Bin Salman faction over $100 billion dollar weapons deal. Those weapons will be used for Jihadis to fight in Syria, Yemen, and also attacks on Iran, all of these on behalf of Israel.

Trump says he knows that they killed Khashoggi but he doesn't want to scrap the arms deal, because he is their guy. That is Israel, S. Arabia, the military Industrial complex, etc.

So yes he is the worse of the 2 evils, and your dumb zionist ass just cannot stop shilling for his agenda.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 04:53 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Oh come on VaNPC you are making this too easy for me

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-security-idUSKCN11D2JQ
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found.

Article from Sept 2016.

So the Obama admin set this 100 billion dollar deal up , yes the peace loving kind to everyone lesser of two evils began the largest ever transfer of arms to the Saud's in the history of US Saudi relations.

Now there is some change you can believe in !

I know your kind of OK at putting your shit lib spin on everything but it wont work very well if facts do not back up your assertions.

Anyway let's not turn this into another one of your famous fucktard derailments.

Your an expert at that , especially when it's touching on a subject close to your heart ( such as the Muslim Brotherhood )

So please , you can continue your whataboutery if you like but let's be honest.

Your shit at lying , nearly your entire ethos is to represent the exact opposite of the truth of anything.

In fact I'd say that's exactly how you shit libs have been operating with impunity for too long now and it's starting to bite you in the ass all over the world.

Everyone is fucking sick of it VANPC
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 04:59 by MrAnderson.

Jamal Khashoggi murdered? 20 Oct 2018 05:09 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
"On 2 October 2018, Khashoggi entered the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul to obtain documents related to his marriage; he never left the building"
He must have been nuts to have gone in there in the first place!
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 05:10 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare