Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 18 Oct 2018 23:39 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
At least that is what they said on the news the other day. But Trump also said that he didn't think it was worth spending large amounts of money on. But the thing is that when things turn real bad from it, which they are likely to sooner than most people think, fixing the problem with money will no longer be an option. There won't be enough money in the world to fix it.

But that doesn't mean there isn't a solution. Though it is one that should be avoided at all costs. That is to create a nuclear winter. Which would clear up any human caused global warming. This could be done through exploding about 7 nuclear bombs all at once. Or they could make a ground penetrating nuclear bomb. Dropping it from orbit if necessary to build up enough speed. And aim it at a underground volcanic caldera lava lake. Such as what lies below Yellowstone park. That would do the trick.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 18 Oct 2018 23:42 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Pushing 3 hoaxes in one post; Nuke Hoax, Space Travel Hoax and AGW Hoax. :emb:

Pretty pathetic hasbara center that pays you for this trolling.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 00:57 #3

steamroller wrote:

But that doesn't mean there isn't a solution. Though it is one that should be avoided at all costs. That is to create a nuclear winter. Which would clear up any human caused global warming. This could be done through exploding about 7 nuclear bombs all at once. Or they could make a ground penetrating nuclear bomb. Dropping it from orbit if necessary to build up enough speed. And aim it at a underground volcanic caldera lava lake. Such as what lies below Yellowstone park. That would do the trick.

Who the fuck are you, Dr Strangelove or something? You are clearly quite insane.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2018 00:59 by Return of Zorro.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 00:58 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
Pushing 3 hoaxes in one post; Nuke Hoax, Space Travel Hoax and AGW Hoax. :emb:

Pretty pathetic hasbara center that pays you for this trolling.

I am your GOD! Do you really think I can't see through what you are doing? Which is to be so stupid that I will just give up. Apparently you think FAR more of yourself than I do.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 01:06 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Who the fuck are you, Dr Strangelove or something?

And who the fuck are you. A complete idiot or something? Like it or not, human caused global warming is a reality. Like it or not, it is most likely to get exponentially worse. I already said that money won't be able to fix the problem. And leaders like Trump are unwilling to spend any money to keep it from getting to that point. So when it happens, what is it you think they are going to do. Just roll over and die? They would have the money to ride out any winter. And solving two problems at once, first, who has all the money. The jews. Secondly, what kind of world do they want. One without non-jews in it. Apparently this is a plan that the jew loving piece of shit Trump is on board with. I wonder if he realizes it.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 01:42 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I can foresee steamcunt doing something really stupid and this whole board and all it's posters being under investigation by authorities.
Maybe that's his assignment
You can't fix stupid

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 21:56 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
I can foresee steamcunt doing something really stupid and this whole board and all it's posters being under investigation by authorities.
Maybe that's his assignment

First off, blow me. Secondly, I have something for any "authorities" to investigate. You can all investigate the same thing, That being if I said anything anywhere that anybody thinks is untrue. Let me know what you find out.

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 21:59 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
That being if I said anything anywhere that anybody thinks is true. Let me know what you find out.

Excellent question. So far the page remains blank.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Trump Backs Off On Denying Human Caused Global Warming. 19 Oct 2018 23:46 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
That being if I said anything anywhere that anybody thinks is true. Let me know what you find out.

Excellent question. So far the page remains blank.

Suck it.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare