Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:32 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football. As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to, sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:34 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:36 #2

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 640
steamroller wrote:
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football.

As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.

You soon changed your mind, I thought you be for this kind of treatment, a few archers reducing the poor trying to get across the borderline and a few of the opposing troops as well.

Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:37 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:52 #3

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
The God Emperor Trump is playing 4d chess. Closing the southern border means no trade, and Mexico be seriously hurting. So Mexico closed their Guatemalan border to stop the migrant caravan. Trump is genius
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:57 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football.

As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.

You soon changed your mind, I thought you be for this kind of treatment, a few archers reducing the poor trying to get across the borderline and a few of the opposing troops as well.

If you were an archer and your "arrow" was to make some kind of point, you missed the target completely.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:00 #5

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
The God Emperor Trump is playing 4d chess. Closing the southern border means no trade, and Mexico be seriously hurting. So Mexico closed their Guatemalan border to stop the migrant caravan. Trump is genius

Trump is a moron. The mexicans can't secure their border from countries to the south any better than we can secure our southern border from mexico.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:05 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
You should run for office
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:18 #7

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Rocco wrote:
You should run for office

I would prefer to be part of the solution. Not part of the problem. And those who are part of the problem would never vote for me. Which would include just about everybody.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.