Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:32 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football. As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to, sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:34 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:36 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football.

As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.

You soon changed your mind, I thought you be for this kind of treatment, a few archers reducing the poor trying to get across the borderline and a few of the opposing troops as well.

Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:37 by Gan Anim.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:52 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The God Emperor Trump is playing 4d chess. Closing the southern border means no trade, and Mexico be seriously hurting. So Mexico closed their Guatemalan border to stop the migrant caravan. Trump is genius
You can't fix stupid

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 00:57 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
He says this is something he might do if the current wave of beaners from Central America make it to the U.S. border. I wonder why he said he would do it. Everybody knows he won't allow them to shoot. All of his talk is just a political football.

As for myself, I wouldn't shoot them either. I would just capture them and hold them in camps as we put them through the deportation process. Which would include, but not limited to sending them back over the border using catapults and wood chippers. Only being slaughtered and the fear of death will dissuade them.

You soon changed your mind, I thought you be for this kind of treatment, a few archers reducing the poor trying to get across the borderline and a few of the opposing troops as well.

If you were an archer and your "arrow" was to make some kind of point, you missed the target completely.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:00 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
The God Emperor Trump is playing 4d chess. Closing the southern border means no trade, and Mexico be seriously hurting. So Mexico closed their Guatemalan border to stop the migrant caravan. Trump is genius

Trump is a moron. The mexicans can't secure their border from countries to the south any better than we can secure our southern border from mexico.

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:05 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You should run for office
You can't fix stupid

Trump Talks About Sending Troops To The Border. 21 Oct 2018 01:18 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
You should run for office

I would prefer to be part of the solution. Not part of the problem. And those who are part of the problem would never vote for me. Which would include just about everybody.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare