Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 26 Oct 2018 21:00 #41

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
BREAKING…One Arrest in Florida for Mail Bomb Packages
The Department of Justice has confirmed that a suspect has been arrested for terrorist activity in relation to the mail bombs that have been sent over the past 3 days.
www.redstate.com/tladuke/2018/10/26/breaking...one-arrest-florida-mail-bomb-packages./
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 26 Oct 2018 21:02 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2018 21:08 by Rocco.

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 26 Oct 2018 21:04 #43

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 26 Oct 2018 21:05 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 26 Oct 2018 22:28 #45

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 27 Oct 2018 01:53 #46

• Vancity Eagle
so they caught the guy, and a few facts

1. He was a 50plus year old Trump supporter who is apparently half filipino and half Italian

2. He has a long criminal record, and apparently made bomb threats before in the past

3. Online he follows all the typical Trumptard conspiracy theories about the "deep state"

4. His lawyer said he has mental issues and doesn't think he is that sophisticated to do something like this.

This guy seems like a typical patsy, mental issues, history of crime, and known to authorities.

The van also seems very ridiculous and over the top with all of the pro Trump stickers, but if this guy truly has serious mental issues then maybe he would have that kind of a van. They have shown plenty of pictures and video of this guy at rallies holding all kinds of ridiculous signs. So he definately is a radical Trumptard that much is true, but I think its likely he was provoked by some kind of intelligence or FBI.

Now who did this and why ?

I said earlier it could be either side, but I feel after these developments it is very likely the Trump regime behind this.

2 main things. Trump yesterday blamed the media for the climate which lead to these bomb attacks. Now why on earth would you do that if you thought you were being set up. He essentially was legitimizing the terror attacks saying that the media was to blame for people attacking them, and this goes to one of the motives which I believed these attacks were carried out for, and that was to encourage crazed Trumptards to do more crazy shit.

Second major thing. Now all of you right wing nuts seem to believe that the Democratic party is "anti-white" and loves to demonize white people. I dont believe this to be true, but you guys certainly think so. So if this was the Democrats can you please tell me why they chose a Non White patsy to be the face of a crazed Trump supporter. You would think it would be easier to find a white guy, and also better for their supposed "anti-white" agenda.

Now we have to ask if this guy is a patsy, which he likely is, who would benefit from choosing a non white guy.

It certainly wouldn't be the Democrats but it would be the Republicans, because we know how they love to show minority Trump supporters to prove "they aren't really racist" and that people of colour actually can support Trump.

So my conclusion is that this guy is a patsy set up by intelligence agencies loyal to Trump for the purpose of

1) Threatening Trump critics. No intent to kill, but just an implicit threat for them to back off with impeachment etc.
2) Rile up Trump's base in 2 ways
a) get some to believe it is a false flag against them by Democrats (even Fox News is pushing this)
b) encourage the crazier elements of Trump supporters to commit acts of terror (Trump blamed the media for this so is essentially condoning this act)
3) Put out the idea that even non white people are obsessed with backing Trump. I find it very telling that they would choose a non white patsy to support basically white supremacy. Democrats do not benefit from that.

Or slight chance that this guy actually is working independently and is just a deranged Trumptard who cooked this up by himself, but I highly doubt it.
Last Edit: 27 Oct 2018 01:54 by Vancity Eagle.

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 27 Oct 2018 05:33 #47

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
3) Put out the idea that even non white people are obsessed with backing Trump. I find it very telling that they would choose a non white patsy to support basically white supremacy. Democrats do not benefit from that.

Only in your living room with CNN on is the election of Donald Trump due to white supremacy

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 27 Oct 2018 07:55 #48

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
NPC Eagle wrote:
....Delusional Leftist dribble....
Entitled Leftist of Color Logic 101.

White = Lone Wolf/Domestic Terrorist
Non-White = Just a Patsy
You can't fix stupid

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 27 Oct 2018 10:09 #49

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
5:47
Liz Crokin said,
These bombs didn't even go through the postal system and they didn't have the postage stamps on them. And they where apprehending bombs that hadn't even been shipped yet, so how did they even know that these bombs had been sent? I mean the whole narrative is falling apart before it even started

You can't fix stupid

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 27 Oct 2018 11:54 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Vancity Eagle wrote:
This guy seems like a typical patsy, mental issues, history of crime, and known to authorities..

Yeah It's not a new idea..:)
"I'm just a patsy"- Lee Harvey Oswald quote

Bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN and more 29 Oct 2018 08:50 #51

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Family lawyer says Cesar Sayoc does not have the intellectual capacity to be package bomber
fellowshipoftheminds.com/family-lawyer-says-cesar-sayoc-does-not-have-the-intellectual-capacity-to-be-package-bomber

Despite Anderson Cooper’s efforts to cut him off, Lowy (Cesar's lawyer) persisted and said this at the end of the interview (3:12 mark):

“He [Sayoc] never seems sophisticated enough to do something like he’s accused of. And I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that there were either others who helped prod or encouraged him to do this, or that the bombs in fact were so crudely made, they never could have worked, because he didn’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to plan a conspiracy like this in my opinion.”

A longtime friend of Cesar Sayoc is a former CIA officer.

In a social media post in 2016, Sayoc wrote: “I would like to wish my great friend from Academy 9 yrs military school Ricki a happy birthday and lifetime from CIA. Congrats on your invention and many successes my brother.”

Sayoc’s social media accounts have now been expunged from the net. But early yesterday morning, an enterprising netizen managed to take a screenshot of Sayoc’s 2016 post:

According to Forbidden Knowledge TV, Sayoc’s CIA friend Ricki is former CIA agent Enrique “Ric” Prado. This is Prado’s self-description on his website:

Enrique “Ric” Prado is a twenty five year veteran of the Central Intelligence Agency where he served in six overseas posts, including as Chief of Station in a Muslim country. Domestically, he served as Chief of Operations for the DCI’s Counterterrorist Center under Ambassador Cofer Black during the 11 September, 2001 attacks and the subsequent war on terrorism. He also served as the Deputy on the original bin Laden Task Force. Highly decorated, he received the CIA’s Distinguished Career Intelligence Medal (highest award given to Senior Officers), as well as CTC’s George Bush H. W. Bush Award for Excellence in Counterterrorism, among others. He is a native Spanish speaker and a graduate of George Mason University.

As C/OPS at CTC, then a Senior Intelligence Service (SIS) officer, Mr. Prado oversaw CIA’s counterterrorist efforts post 9/11 and coordinated SPECOPS activities with the NSC and FBI, as well as elite U.S. Military representatives from DELTA, and SEAL-Team Six then detailed to the CIA. Mr. Prado was also Deputy Chief East Asia Division, running CIA’s Korean Operations and previously, as Chief of CIA Liaison in Seoul, Korea. He spend his first ten years in CIA as a Paramilitary Officer serving in dangerous areas, to include 18-months in the jungles of Central America as the first CIA officer living in the anti-Sandinista “Contra” camps, and running CT operations in Peru and the Philippines. He is a former member of the elite USAF Pararescue. Upon retirement he worked as a Special Advisor to MITRE Corporation and subsequently as Vice President for Special Government Programs at Blackwater U.S.A.

Throughout his Agency career and post-retirement work in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community, Mr. Prado has developed a substantial network of intelligence operation officers, investigators, military and police officer contacts worldwide. He now brings these resources to the private sector.

In his 50-page e-book How to Get Away With Murder in America, author Evan Wright tells the story of Enrique Prado, a high-ranking CIA-officer-turned-Blackwater-employee who oversaw assassination units for both the CIA and the contractor. A federal organized crime squad run out of the Miami-Dade Police Department tied Prado to seven murders carried out while he worked as a bodyguard for a narco crime boss. At the time, the CIA declared him unavailable for questioning; the investigation was shut down before he was arrested or tried. (The Atlantic)

Prado is said to have moved a secret death squad from the CIA to Blackwater.
(Wired)

According to Wright, Prado was involved with the Mafia throughout his CIA career, which ended with him as head of the agency’s secret assassination squad against Al Qaeda. Wright wrote: “In protecting Prado, the CIA arguably allowed a new type of mole — an agent not of a foreign government but of American criminal interests — to penetrate command.”
(Daily Mail)

fellowshipoftheminds.com/family-lawyer-says-cesar-sayoc-does-not-have-the-intellectual-capacity-to-be-package-bomber