Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 02:59 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
rightoftheright.com/jewish-senator-introduces-law-to-imprison-americans-for-criticizing-israel/?fbclid=IwAR0Li-Z8PJJ50pNP64SgYkqmsW7wIHg8eAMfALWwrICldj8ZW6fNzj0X8Fo

I think this was introduced into the Second patriot Act under Obama but now pulled out for again - every year from here on no doubt until it's law.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 03:17 #2

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel
The jewish senator from New York, Chuck Schumer, has introduced House Resolution 1697 – known as the Israel Anti-Boycott Act. This legislation is in direct conflict with the 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech and targets those who are critical of Israel with draconian prison sentences and fines:
“American citizens are set to be fined up to $1 million or imprisoned for up to 20 years for criticizing Israel or supporting the BDS boycott, thanks to new legislation sponsored by Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer.

Anyone guilty of violating the new prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison under the new law.

According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also… include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts. Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison….This bill would impose civil and criminal punishment on individuals solely because of their political beliefs about Israel and its policies.”
Although this bill was first introduced in 2017, it continues to gain traction with more co-sponsors recently signing on.

One of the first new laws created by the jewish Bolsheviks when they took over Russia was to make “antisemitism” punishable by jail or death. Despite its freedoms, the United States is now following in Russia’s footsteps, with jews like Chuck Schumer leading the charge.

One hundred years later, we find ourselves in a very similar situation – proposed Federal laws protecting jews from criticism. Only criminals and liars are afraid of being criticized.

What other ethnic group is powerful enough to demand such draconian laws to protect them from criticism?
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 03:44 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
This isn't new to us but if or are we looking at 'when' this type of legislation goes federal my FB page has me down for 20yrs - LOL - but It's the Mother of all fear tactics - I will stand on the FIRST AMENDMENT forever .
US Federal Judge Rules Jews are a Protected Race – Not Just a Religion -
rightoftheright.com/us-federal-judge-rules-jews-are-a-protected-race-not-just-a-religion/?fbclid=IwAR0d0eEWFBXKCkvzO7MgMiB6zrZ-SK_5wMBrnn0BknVSxPwvl1jaIF1a6Aw

I suppose we saw the forerunner here and been dissected -
rightoftheright.com/south-carolina-becomes-first-state-to-legally-define-anti-semitism/
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 03:50 by Lizzy.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 03:53 #4

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Jews cry they were persecuted in Stalin's Russia, while antisemitism was punishable with death in Stalin's Russia

The jew cries in pain while he's kicking you
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 04:08 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
www.investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/
Senator Charles Schumer (New York)
jewishcurrents.org/the-112th-congress-3476
All the jews in congress are democrats or independents (basically democrats) except one, Eric Cantor. He may be the highest ranking Tea Partier elected lol.

Might as well put me on the list for anti semitism as well as any other phobia I'm already guilty of

This is why I don't think Dual Citizens should be allowed to hold political office , dual citizens of any nation
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 08:46 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Jews cry they were persecuted in Stalin's Russia, while antisemitism was punishable with death in Stalin's Russia

The jew cries in pain while he's kicking you

Stalin has to purge the Jews as they were killing millions of Russians .... noting though that Kaganovich was Stalins brother in law and along with Yagoda one of the main players in the Holodomor

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 09:20 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Stalin's real name was Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili means Jewison.

So Joe Stalin's real name, before he changed it, was Joe Jewison. It gets better, his name was Joseph David Djugashvili, a typical Jewish name. During his revolutionary days he changed his name to "Kochba", the leader of the Jews during one of the anti-Roman uprisings of the Jews. Russians don't change their names. Georgians don't change their names. Jews change their names.
- Augusto Pinochet

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 09:22 #8

• Flare

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 11:11 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
The jewish senator from New York, Chuck Schumer, has introduced House Resolution 1697 – known as the Israel Anti-Boycott Act. This legislation is in direct conflict with the 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech and targets those who are critical of Israel with draconian prison sentences and fines:
“American citizens are set to be fined up to $1 million or imprisoned for up to 20 years for criticizing Israel or supporting the BDS boycott, thanks to new legislation sponsored by Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer.

Anyone guilty of violating the new prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison under the new law.

According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also… include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts. Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison….This bill would impose civil and criminal punishment on individuals solely because of their political beliefs about Israel and its policies.”
Although this bill was first introduced in 2017, it continues to gain traction with more co-sponsors recently signing on.

One of the first new laws created by the jewish Bolsheviks when they took over Russia was to make “antisemitism” punishable by jail or death. Despite its freedoms, the United States is now following in Russia’s footsteps, with jews like Chuck Schumer leading the charge.

One hundred years later, we find ourselves in a very similar situation – proposed Federal laws protecting jews from criticism. Only criminals and liars are afraid of being criticized.

What other ethnic group is powerful enough to demand such draconian laws to protect them from criticism?

Yet according to you the left jews are all anti Zionist..And you troll anybody you deem left who criticises Zionism on this forum.

Innit Winston Churchill. :lmao:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 11:32 #10

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Yet according to you the left jews are all anti Zionist..And you troll anybody you deem left who criticises Zionism on this forum.

Chuck Schumer is a Democrat
- Augusto Pinochet

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 11:41 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Yeah, your point?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:08 #12

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Yeah, your point?
The Leftist Establishment is Pro-Jew but Anti-Israel/Anti-Zionist (Yes I know in your eyes it's not Leftist enough)
The UN = Leftist and Pro-Jew but Anti-Israel/Anti-Zionist
The EU = Leftist and Pro-Jew but Anti-Israel/Anti-Zionist

There's a obvious division between Right-Wing and Left-Wing Jews all the way up to the Deep State/NWO. You can't see this because everything right of Marx is literally Hitler to you. That's why you can't see what is going on in the geopolitical landscape right now. But that's ok, the Leftists Globalists are on their way out. You're on the wrong side of history. You'll be obsolete soon. Bye Bye!

Globalism = Socialism
WikiPedia wrote:
The Internationale
"The Internationale" is a left-wing anthem. It has been a standard of the socialist movement since the late nineteenth century, when the Second International adopted it as its official anthem. The title arises from the "First International", an alliance of workers which held a congress in 1864. The author of the anthem's lyrics, Eugène Pottier, attended this congress.More at Wikipedia
The Internationale - Lyrics wrote:
Stand up, damned of the Earth
Stand up, prisoners of starvation
Reason thunders in its volcano
This is the eruption of the end.
Of the past let us make a clean slate
Enslaved masses, stand up, stand up.
The world is about to change its foundation
We are nothing, let us be all.

Chorus
This is the final struggle
Let us group together, and tomorrow
The Internationale
Will be the human race.

There are no supreme saviours
Neither God, nor Caesar, nor tribune.
Producers, let us save ourselves,
Decree the common salvation.
So that the thief expires,
So that the spirit be pulled from its prison,
Let us fan our forge ourselves
Strike the iron while it is hot.

Chorus

The State oppresses and the law cheats.
Tax bleeds the unfortunate.
No duty is imposed on the rich;
The rights of the poor is an empty phrase.
Enough languishing in custody!
Equality wants other laws:
No rights without duties, she says,
Equally, no duties without rights.

Chorus

Hideous in their apotheosis
The kings of the mine and of the rail.
Have they ever done anything other
Than steal work?
Inside the safeboxes of the gang,
What work had created melted.
By ordering that they give it back,
The people want only their due.

Chorus

The kings made us drunk with fumes,
Peace among us, war to the tyrants!
Let the armies go on strike,
Stocks in the air, and break ranks.
If they insist, these cannibals
On making heroes of us,
They will know soon that our bullets
Are for our own generals.

Chorus

Workers, peasants, we are
The great party of labourers.
The earth belongs only to men;
The idle will go to reside elsewhere.
How much of our flesh have they consumed?
But if these ravens, these vultures
Disappear one of these days,
The sun will still shine forever.

Chorus
- Augusto Pinochet

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:15 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Its a shame Rocco cant make one reply now without giving us his unbalanced lamestream views of the world. :umm:

But yea hes a democrap..which is left to you innit..Winston. :larf:

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:18 #14

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Its a shame Rocco cant make one reply now without giving us his unbalanced lamestream views of the world. :umm:

But yea hes a democrap..which is left to you innit..Winston. :larf:
It's not all black and white :)
- Augusto Pinochet

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:47 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
www.investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/
All the jews in congress are democrats or independents (basically democrats) except one, Eric Cantor. He may be the highest ranking Tea Partier elected lol.

Might as well put me on the list for anti semitism as well as any other phobia I'm already guilty of

This is why I don't think Dual Citizens should be allowed to hold political office , dual citizens of any nation

Dual citizenship in of itself is not much of a problem, as long as their mixed nationality children are born in the said country, but being part of any secret society and also hiding behind a religion or charitable foundation as well is where we enter defcon country.

This is how countries are first converted by watering down their purity and then they are taken over slowly and replacing their productivity in all avenues by removing their ability to use that physical energy and products that comes because of their dint.

It all works by commerce and control of the working lifeforce or able boddied workers, it used to be done by direct force at first, then we enter the multicultural stages, before the full blown takedown of the hands that no longer are able to wash their own dishes.

This model has been the mainstay of the ruling elite and their redistribution of everything we hold dear, like our religions, our cultures and what those cultures and skills produce, it is one giant human farm where every trait is being controlled.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 12:51 by Gan Anim.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:57 #16

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Dual citizenship is a massive problem when someone has an aleagence to a racial clique with supremacist beliefs.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 12:58 #17

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Dual citizenship in of itself is not much of a problem, as long as their mixed nationality children are born in the said country, but being part of any secret society and also hiding behind a religion or charitable foundation as well is where we enter defcon country.

This is how countries are first converted by watering down their purity and then they are taken over slowly and replacing their productivity in all avenues by removing their ability to use that physical energy and products that comes because of their dint.

It all works by commerce and control of the working lifeforce or able boddied workers, it used to be done by direct force at first, then we enter the multicultural stages, before the full blown takedown of the hands that no longer are able to wash their own dishes.

This model has been the mainstay of the ruling elite and their redistribution of everything we hold dear, like our religions, our cultures and what those cultures and skills produce, it is one giant human farm where every trait is being controlled.

What I understand from your post is that mixing up the population by mass immigration reduces the overall productivity

Now how does that benefit the Human farmers/Slaveholders/Plantation Owners?
- Augusto Pinochet

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 13:11 #18

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Dual citizenship is a massive problem when someone has an aleagence to a racial clique with supremacist beliefs.

That is what I have just said Por, it is part and parcel of what Stefan said obout the ruling classes, and I added being part of a cult or hidden ideology.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 13:22 #19

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

What I understand from your post is that mixing up the population by mass immigration reduces the overall productivity

Now how does that benefit the Human farmers/Slaveholders/Plantation Owners?

I mentioned in other posts on this subject that, the overall control is gained by redistribution of the skills/partiotism, and overall stability for any given period of time and or the product that culminates from the work forces physical energy, its a veritable magic roundabout of redistribution of everything, sometimes at a speed that those states of normality to cope with the speed of that change, if the elite allowed certain levels of self sufficiency to remain stable in a country that was able to rebuild its wherewithall then their system would cease to function and people would eventually break free from the hold they have over us all.

This is why we are being watered down, taken to war, encourage to pray for hope and replenished with other unskilled working aged people, and unable to feed them nor ourselves without someone somewhere else doing what we could be doing,this prevents that recovery as Mr A has also pointed out, but been prevented by confronatation.

It seems those partaking in these debates cannot look over the next hill and into how we are all being governed and being prevented from making our own deccisions, they think they are, but they are not, our ideologies are always given to us to follow, and rarely born from a grass route perspective, their control mechanism are so well taught, that it is nigh on impossible for anyone to fit the many different pieces together, this is my speciality, to connect the dots.

Hopefully without the indoctrinated attacking and stalling this re-learning process.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2018 13:31 by Gan Anim.

Jewish Senator Introduces Law to Imprison Americans for Criticizing Israel 04 Nov 2018 13:34 #20

• Flare
porridge wrote:

Hitler was right.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare