Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aangirfan has been suppressed?

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 15 Nov 2018 15:42 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I was always a little suspicious of the Aangirfan site because they never went into great detail about their stories.

That said, I still found useful information, especially about paedophilia among the elite.

They have been shut down, bribed or whatever. Another sad day for freedom of speech.

www.henrymakow.com/2018/11/aangirfan-has-been-suppressedb.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 15 Nov 2018 16:00 #2

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'd love to get know Angirfan.... Must be the kind of person halfway in heaven already.

Like a modern day cyber saint. The church of the Internet will one day beatify her.
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2018 16:02 by Truthspoon.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 15 Nov 2018 17:36 #3

• Denor
  • Fresh Member
I found some of the information on Aangirfan interesting, but not sure how true much of it was. If they seriously wanted to expose high level paedophilia, then they would really need some hard evidence, and a lot of that seemed to be lacking in some of their articles.

One of their articles was in regard to the radio disc jockey, Alan Freeman owning a record shop where parties were held above it.

""Apparently Kray had access to many London care homes and would have boys delivered to parties at DJ Alan ” fluff” Freeman’s large flat over a music shop in East London.

"There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion Beatles manager Brian Epstein."

I know the Leyton area reasonably well, and unfortunately although it sounds plausible, the music shop didn't open until 1969, by which time, the Krays were in prison and the record producer, actually named Joe Meek, not Joe Meeks, and also Beatles manager, Brian Epstein had passed on by then. Also, the shop itself was just in a normal shopping area, where there only seemed to be office or business space above it. Even years later, there was still an old sign on the wall of the building with an old London telephone number for a business, so it's doubtful that a radio disc jockey had a flat in that building, or even used it for parties of any sort.

A lot of the articles seemed to be just jumbled up collection of facts put together in a way that a lot of people might find plausible, and the truth came second place to that. A case of throwing as much mud as possible and hoping some of it might stick. Most of the people involved in the articles, might be guilty of some offences, but there didn't seem to be much evidence for some of the scenarios they were placed in, at least in the article about Alan Freeman's music shop.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge, Seanxx

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 15 Nov 2018 21:33 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
What they will do to one they will do to all

Never celebrate restrictions on speech

Never applaud punishment for opinions

You will only be lining up the next victim if you do

Get it ?

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 00:08 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:

Get it ?

Spot on Mr A

They set up their brothers in arms who then sacrifice themselves in order of gaining the upper hand which falsely exposes those who are worthy of watching, so many good men are potrayed worse than a dose or the crabs.
INACTIVE

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 03:08 #6

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
The site was complete rubbish.

It was full of.....

Iit is believed.....

Or this website alleged.....

Or it seems ...,

Or this photo seems to suggest.

Complete nonsense website.

If it is gone, no lost.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 09:47 #7

• Truthspoon
Thank you Sean for your usual dose of bitterness and bullshit.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 12:21 #8

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Denor wrote:
I found some of the information on Aangirfan interesting, but not sure how true much of it was. If they seriously wanted to expose high level paedophilia, then they would really need some hard evidence, and a lot of that seemed to be lacking in some of their articles.

One of their articles was in regard to the radio disc jockey, Alan Freeman owning a record shop where parties were held above it.

""Apparently Kray had access to many London care homes and would have boys delivered to parties at DJ Alan ” fluff” Freeman’s large flat over a music shop in East London.

"There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion Beatles manager Brian Epstein."

I know the Leyton area reasonably well, and unfortunately although it sounds plausible, the music shop didn't open until 1969, by which time, the Krays were in prison and the record producer, actually named Joe Meek, not Joe Meeks, and also Beatles manager, Brian Epstein had passed on by then. Also, the shop itself was just in a normal shopping area, where there only seemed to be office or business space above it. Even years later, there was still an old sign on the wall of the building with an old London telephone number for a business, so it's doubtful that a radio disc jockey had a flat in that building, or even used it for parties of any sort.

A lot of the articles seemed to be just jumbled up collection of facts put together in a way that a lot of people might find plausible, and the truth came second place to that. A case of throwing as much mud as possible and hoping some of it might stick. Most of the people involved in the articles, might be guilty of some offences, but there didn't seem to be much evidence for some of the scenarios they were placed in, at least in the article about Alan Freeman's music shop.

I think the key issue here is the year when Alan Freeman acquired the flat above his record shop, which was allegedly the venue for men to sexually abuse boys from care homes.

I don't know the answer to that.

Afaik the record store opened in 1969, and you're right in saying Joe Meek and Brian Epstein were both dead in 1967 and the
Krays were in prison.

BUT ................ not a conspiracy site, but the London Taxi Trade site posted an interesting article about Alan Freeman, Krays, Joe Meek,
Liberal Jeremy Thorpe etc etc.

Taxi drivers are an independent source of information, who have done the KNOWLEDGE, if you know what I mean

I don't think people should rule out that Alan (bisexual) Freeman was having parties in that flat for prominent homosexual men.

POOF PAEDOPHILE KRAY TWINS EXPOSED…PINK GANGSTERS

"The Krays had access to many children’s homes in London and would also have boys delivered to parties at a large flat over a music shop on the Lea Bridge Rd, North East London owned by the former Radio 1 DJ Alan ‘Fluff’ Freeman

There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion, Beatles manager Brian Epstein. The eastern crime squad knew about the involvement of the Kray brothers and the sex parties known as ” Pink ballets ” with young boys but let them continue. At these parties, young boys, specially brought over from several children’s homes would be plied with drugs and alcohol.

However these parties were forced to come to an end when Police chiefs got wind that the MP & Ex Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe (pic above with Ted Heath) was allegedly attending them along with several other prominent ministers, Politicians and Mi5 agents"

www.londontaxitrade.co.uk/paedophile-kray-twins/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 12:26 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Denor

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 13:59 #9

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:

No surprised someone liked you swallowed most if not all of its unsubstantiated allegations.

" Oh, here is a photo of Mr X with Mr x...can we conclude from that that......

What we need is proper critical objective journalism - not conjectures or any of that nonsense of that site.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 14:06 #10

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Get it ?

Spot on Mr A

They set up their brothers in arms who then sacrifice themselves in order of gaining the upper hand which falsely exposes those who are worthy of watching, so many good men are potrayed worse than a dose or the crabs.

But gan, there is also another side to this - when you publish, you also have an obligation to print the truth as far as you know it.

You can't blacken people's names as that site continually did without the slightest evidence.

It's not good enough to say: a website has suggested that mr so and so is a pedo and then carry on the article as this is a fact.

That's an abuse of freedom of the press. And it is destroying the credibility of proper critical journalism on the net exposing these bastards.

It is no lost.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 15:45 #11

• Truthspoon
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

No surprised someone liked you swallowed most if not all of its unsubstantiated allegations.

What we need is proper critical objective journalism - not conjectures or any of that nonsense of that site.

Take your poisoned soul elsewhere. Since you won't be saved then at least have the decency to lick your festering wounds somewhere else.

This isn't a home for cyber lepers. We don't need your bitterness and butt-hurt.

It brings nothing of value and you never change your program of endless grief and despair.

Most normal people occasionally have moments of wit and insight which brings light relief and interest and creates the impression they are real people with actual personalities. People like Rocco, Flare, Roastie and even Etrangermercenary have a bit of spirit and character to them.

Not you, it's endless misery being you isn't it?

Because YOU ARE THE MISERY.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 15:48 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 15:51 #12

• Truthspoon
Also Sean, I remember you defending Aleister Crowley on the old Icke Forum with your fellow goat worrier Merlin Cove.

Don't you fucking dare try to tell anyone here or anywhere who is who and what is what.

You don't have a moral compass. You don't even have a moral street map to the end of your road.

Filth. Get out of here. Aangirfan is worth a million deviant mental retards like you.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 15:52 by Truthspoon.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 17:10 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Seanxx wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Get it ?

Spot on Mr A

But gan, there is also another side to this - when you publish, you also have an obligation to print the truth as far as you know it.

You can't blacken people's names as that site continually did without the slightest evidence.

It's not good enough to say: a website has suggested that mr so and so is a pedo and then carry on the article as this is a fact.

That's an abuse of freedom of the press. And it is destroying the credibility of proper critical journalism on the net exposing these bastards.

It is no lost.

I don't really follow many websites on a regular basis, I will observe what they are saying and the facts that fit the situation, if someone is a child abuser in our family simply give them to me and I will show you what to do with them, its simple, know who is doing what and deal with it ourselves, quickly and humanely, in my world they would not be able to hide anywhere.

Most of the outlets have already given us what we need to know, Alan Watt has shared the facts for almost 30 years now and what has come about is factorial, here is one man who could help sort out the many problems, but I would not worship his every word, its really simple what we need to do, but not many are willing to pick up the pieces.

Or as you said, the bastards are going to keep doing what they are doing, action is what is needed as much as the spoken word, a cruel king is what I would be if given the task, as long as mine or other people children or grand children were not exposed to such possibilities.
INACTIVE

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 17:17 #14

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Take your poisoned soul elsewhere. Since you won't be saved then at least have the decency to lick your festering wounds somewhere else.

This isn't a home for cyber lepers. We don't need your bitterness and butt-hurt.

It brings nothing of value and you never change your program of endless grief and despair.

Most normal people occasionally have moments of wit and insight which brings light relief and interest and creates the impression they are real people with actual personalities. People like Rocco, Flare, Roastie and even Etrangermercenary have a bit of spirit and character to them.

Not you, it's endless misery being you isn't it?

Because YOU ARE THE MISERY.

That's great news that I won't be saved by your barbaric 'god'!

Thank fucj for that!

And the rest of your post is an infestation of hate and violence!

You ain't a good advertisement for your all -loving 'god' !!!

But then according to your fake, ELite created religion they portray God as some psychopath who needed an horrendous blood sacrifice because his 'children' didn't love him.

That some All-loving God!!

You've been conned.

Accept it.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 17:18 #15

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Aangir wasent afraid to go where others fear..like Hitlers Jewish Nazis they done a good piece but then mixed with with tabloid links so kind of counter effect to what they are presenting & makes a serious topic look a bit silly.

Done a good piece on D Chumps Jewish mafia connections also.

Sign of the times they have been removed..like on Jewtube only (((synthetic truth))) is allowed to stay.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 17:19 by porridge.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 17:20 #16

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Also Sean, I remember you defending Aleister Crowley on the old Icke Forum with your fellow goat worrier Merlin Cove.

Don't you fucking dare try to tell anyone here or anywhere who is who and what is what.

You don't have a moral compass. You don't even have a moral street map to the end of your road.

Filth. Get out of here. Aangirfan is worth a million deviant mental retards like you.

No, buddy boy, I was not a defender of old alister - but I was willing to have an open mind and find out about his ideas and beliefs.

I wasn't going to accept your religion or the elite's view of him.

But then an open-mind and your ELite created matrix religion don't go together.

You lot have to believe what you are told.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 17:37 #17

• Truthspoon
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

No, buddy boy, I was not a defender of old alister - but I was willing to have an open mind and find out about his ideas and beliefs.

I wasn't going to accept your religion or the elite's view of him.

But then an open-mind and your ELite created matrix religion don't go together.

You lot have to believe what you are told.

I've never believed what I've been told.

Instead I find things out for myself.

That's how I became a born again Christian. By accidentally visiting Hell and finding out that all the stuff Jesus talked about was real.

It was a surprise to me too.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 17:39 by Truthspoon.

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 18:21 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Isnt it amazing how well the subversive has fared in western society.

Free to claim they know no god yet quick to defend the manifestation of all evil

They are informed of blood rites if it involves their own yet know nothing so they say of this phenomena world wide

They say nationalism is an evil in the west yet defend the sovereingty of all other nations

They deride the role of man in his kindest form as a figure of calm understanding yet defend the role of man as aggressive patriarch if that man is of another kin and cult

IMO the figure of jesus was real as it gets but what we know as his church is yet another manifestation of the lies of man

They will deny jesus in his role as bringer of love but defend mohammed in his role as bringer of war

These are some of the reasons why the west will fall to the subversion of the times

We do not know who we are anymore in sufficient numbers

Some of us still want to be a force for good in this world and stand up for what is right

And when we do the confusion of patholigical altruism manifests to shout its woes as though all is helpless

Aided and abbetted by the subversion within the nations of those who have seething hate in their hearts

I see what they do not see and it is not a pretty picture of the future

They will be some of the first to go

These powers do not respect cowards but they will respect the man who stands against them for a time

We need men in power and we currently have cowards and appeasers

Unless this changes more will suffer
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 18:42 #19

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Free to claim they know no god yet quick to defend the manifestation of all evil

They are informed of blood rites if it involves their own yet know nothing so they say of this phenomena world wide

They say nationalism is an evil in the west yet defend the sovereingty of all other nations

They deride the role of man in his kindest form as a figure of calm understanding yet defend the role of man as aggressive patriarch if that man is of another kin and cult

IMO the figure of jesus was real as it gets but what we know as his church is yet another manifestation of the lies of man

They will deny jesus in his role as bringer of love but defend mohammed in his role as bringer of war

These are some of the reasons why the west will fall to the subversion of the times

Some of us still want to be a force for good in this world and stand up for what is right

And when we do the confusion of patholigical altruism manifests to shout its woes as though all is helpless

Aided and abbetted by the subversion within the nations of those who have seething hate in their hearts

These powers do not respect cowards but they will respect the man who stands against them for a time

Its a choice
They choose not to see...theyve been convinced not to look....its nothing more complicated than that
thats the trick....making it seem so....
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Aangirfan has been suppressed? 16 Nov 2018 19:07 #20

• Truthspoon
Oreironstar wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Its a choice
They choose not to see...theyve been convinced not to look....its nothing more complicated than that
thats the trick....making it seem so....

What is really is....is that you think you're smart. But you're not.

You can't even punctuate your sentences properly for a start, so why should anyone listen to you pontificating?
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2018 19:11 by Truthspoon.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare